main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars- The Final Resurrection

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by master-of-les-pauls, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_of_les_pauls

Master_of_les_pauls Jedi Master star 1

May 28, 2010
    GM OCC Forgive the shortness of this post and also forgive my absence and delay in posting.

Ic Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, The Alliance High Council

Location Telos base

Luke could feel events startIng to fall into place, the visions he had been having were now starting to make sense. The young Jedi listened intently to all Guiy said, the sleeper agent had some how managed to to place an explosive onto the Death Star that would disable the super laser for good. Even if they failed to destroy the station at least its destructive power would ended once and for all. For the first time in a long while Luke actually felt a small pang of hope.

Ackbar took the reigns of the meeting and began to speak once more. ?Once Solo and his team are on board the station the fleet will launch its attack, the Rogues, Red and Green squadron will attack all TIES and Imperial fighters that have already launched and are in space?

Ackbar paused for a second and then continued ?Horton Salm will lead Yellow squadron in bombing the surface of Cardia, preventing them from launching any more fighters into space, whilst they are running there raid Dancer squadron will run cover for Salm's Y-wings?

?The fleet will provide cover fire and will engage any Star Destroyers that are in orbit of the Death Star?

Again Mon came forward to wrap up the meeting?We will launch our attack in 72 hours, may the force be with us all!?

With that the meeting ended and everyone began to make there way to prepare for themselves for the battle to come.

?General,?An aide said coming back over to Crix Madne ?Its Sheeal Barzak again, he says he has plan for the attack on the Death Star?

?Okay patch him through? Despite his feelings about the man but when attacking a Death Star you would be foolish not to use every resource you had.

?Hello Sheeal? Crix said keeping his voice cordial ?I am more then eager to hear your plans on how to attack the Death Star?

With the meeting over Leia marched over to the Wookie Chewbacca and gave him a stare that could melt Hoth!

?Chewie I think you better take me to that Nerf herder right now!? The Princess growled ?And he better have a good excuse why he wasn't here!!!?

With the meeting over Luke began to feel slightly more relaxed, he could feel the force of events pulling him along and he knew they about to hit another shatter point and strangely Luke felt more relaxed then he had in a long time. How ever the Jedi did want some more information about the Death Star, despite Han not showing for the meeting Skywalker knew that his own place in this battle would be on board the station, and there was one person who had that information.

Luke walked up the man who could give him his answers ?Excuse you me Guiy but could I have a moment of your time??

Tag Everyone at the meeting

2. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    IC: As Guiy Phaux.

Guiy had been listening to the closing of the meeting wondering if there was more that he could do to forward the Alliances chances of success when moments later he heard the voice of Luke Skywalker ask him, "Excuse you me Guiy but could I have a moment of your time??

Guiy turned, smiled and said, "Yes of course. How may I help you?"

Tag: Molp, other at meeting.

3. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Selena, Ethan

Hey, Kiddo." The Zeltron pilot reached out to tussle Selena's head in response to her polite greeting.

Selena smiled and sat down.

Later, during the actual briefing itself, Irisa gave the girl a comforting hug round the shoulders, before continuing to speak in a low voice to her colleagues.

"Thanks I needed that" she whispered to Irisa.

"I doubt Luke will be wanting to fly around in a starfighter during this." She commented.

"Especially since he had to leave his in piece, on Bakura." Grillo put in seriously, "It's not like starfighters grow on trees."

Narain added, "Yeah, ask Colonel Salm."

Irisa eyed the hooded face of Master Skywalker from a distance. "But that means he will be going in with General Solo's team, and I can't help thinking, with my jedi heritage, that I should be with him."

"And I can't help thinking," Grillo put in with a concerned tone, "that you can hardly fight your way out of a wet paper bag. What the-" He eyed the nearby Selena, and edited his next word, "-heck, are you going to do aboard the Death Star? Flick your nail polish at them?"

Irisa could feel Flight Officer Karthakeyan chuckling silently into the nape of her neck, and grinned across to the old soldier.

"Bite me, sergeant."

Selena giggled. One of the guys looked at her and asked ?So what are you going to do? Bash your eyebrows at them??
    ?That would be really effective? Selena responded in a sarcastic tone. ?Let me put it this way. If they see me coming they will have a blaster bolt in their forehead. If they can?t see me?Well let?s just say I can kill in 1000 different ways, 800 with my barehands.?

Ethan walked over and sat down. He took out a HoloPad and put in a game and started playing.

It was a galactic conquest game based on the Mandalorian wars.

Tag: Rebel briefing

OOC: Sheeal will come soon.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Chewbacca
    Briefing Room, Telos Base

Despite Han's absence, Chewie decided that the meeting had gone exceptionally well. There had been a few hiccups along the way and one major surprise in the form of a sleeper agent assisting them, but nothing out of the ordinary. Unfortunately, nothing out of the ordinary meant that it would only be that much harder to convince the stubborn Corellian that this would all be worth it. Chewie wasn't without fear and he had his own doubts about success. The difference between himself and Han was that Chewie was willing to give it a try anyway.

"Chewie I think you better take me to that Nerf herder right now!" the irritated voice of the princess called from across the room as she pushed in his direction. He could see the stern look in her eyes even from this distance and he shrank back a bit with a guttural moan.

"And he better have a good excuse why he wasn't here!!!"

A snort issued from his throat as he dipped his head apologetically. She wasn't going to like his answer. ["I have a feeling you're not going to agree with what he has to say,"] he conveyed to her in his own language, hoping she was fluent enough in Shyriiwook to at least get the gist of what he was trying to say. ["Maybe I should just let him explain it to you for himself. It would make my job easier."]

Without giving her a chance to protest, Chewie turned on his heel and started out the door, leading the way into the connecting corridor with long strides. ["And one more thing - if you have to shoot him to get him to listen, you have my permission, princess. A little pain never hurt anyone...especially someone like Han. Maybe you'll actually crack through that thick skull of his..."]

TAG: molp

5. Master_of_les_pauls

Master_of_les_pauls Jedi Master star 1

May 28, 2010
    Ic Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa

Location Telos base

Despite Leia's grasp of Shyriiwook not even being close to great, the young Princess thought she had a pretty good idea of what Chewie was saying. The Wookie was of course being very apologetic for Han, Chewbacca must have been more then used to clearing up that blasted Nerf Herders mess by now!

?I'm sure I'm not going to like what he has to say and he sure as hell isn't going to like what I have to say!? Leia growled ?Yes Chewe you better take me to him?

Luke pulled back the hood of his cloak and spoke ?I know its not official but I am going to part of General Solo's team and I would like to pick your brains on the lay out of the Death Star?

It was a strange question to ask, considering Luke was one of the few Rebels that had ever set foot on a Death Star. But nether time had he gone onto them with the intent of destroying them, the first time he and Han had just ended up running amok blasting anything in sight and the second time Luke had been marched straight to the Emperors throne room.

But this time Luke wanted to know as much as he could about the station, this mission had to be completed quickly and with out any mishaps. Some how he doubted that the latter wouldn't happen but for once Luke knew this mission had to go as by the book as possible. The entire fate of the Alliance and the galaxy depended on it.

Leia followed closely behind Chewe, her hands balled into fists so tight her knuckles had started to whiten. The par walked briskly towards Han's chambers, Leia still couldn't fathom how she could love Han but also in equal measure be utterly frustrated and angered by him. Of course at this moment Leia was in danger of walking into his room and taking a swing at him! Then they came to there destination and with that Leia stormed in all guns blazing.

?What do you think your doing missing a meeting of such importance!!!? Leia said her voice filled with anger as she marched into Han's room.

As Luke waited for Guiy's answer an idea came to him, here was the one man who knew the layout of the station and as far as the young Jedi knew Guiy had no specified role in the oncoming battle. It was time to give him something to do.

?I've just had a thought, how about you join our infiltration group Guiy? Luke asked.

Tag Han Solo29 , Vangarian

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Medtech Yavscout, Lieutenant Samantha Irisa, Flight Officer Narain Karthakeyan, Rebel Briefing.

The half-elf attended the meeting, but Camo?d, invisible to the eye. He had betrayed the Alliance at bakura, albeit temporarily, and he did not want to be seen at the brieifing.

Still, he needed to be present to watch over Luke and Irisa.

Around him, the gathered soldiers and pilots began to disperse as Mon Mothma wrapped the meeting up.

Several metres from Yav?, by the wall, Irisa was unconvinced at part of the plan.

?A,? she started, looking round at her friends, ?how are Salm?s squadron supposed to cover an entire planet? And B, Salm has many more craft than we do; how in the Original Light are we meant to cover them?? She looked over her shoulder at the Zeltron pilot. ?Narain.?

?Sweetie?? Chinn on her shoulder, the Zeltron pilot inclined his face to her.

?That Guiy fellow has been to Carida. Go after him, and see if you can get the skinny on the emplacements that the planet is likely to have. For instance, if we are talking mainly actual garrisons, we know we can sort those with a concussion torp down the flight chutes.?

The pilot unwrapped his arms from round her waist, sliding them round the inward curve above her hips, then straightened and tousled Selena?s head again, even as she swapped sarcastic comments with one of the men.

He stepped away from the wall, and sidled through the muttering crowd towards the the undercover operative, even as he was getting accosted by Skywalker.

The lieutenant wanted to go after Colonel Salm, but was conscious of how late it was getting, and that without her parents, Selena needed a structure to her day, more than ever.

She turned to her. ?Go have your bath, and get ready for your sleep cycle. I should be free to tuck you in after I talk to Salm.?

Tag: Luke. Selena, Salm

7. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    OOC: Response to Luke will be coming this weekend.

Van

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han Solo, Chewbacca
    Corridor/Personal Quarters, Telos Base

Everything was set for a fairly quiet departure. While Chewie and the others were off wasting away at the meeting, Han had been busy making sure his plan would go off without a hitch. He had tucked what personal items he owned away in a single carry all bag, which was now slung loosely over one shoulder and to make sure there were no hard feelings, he had even prepared a message for Leia. It wasn't exactly a farewell note, but more of an explanation. To show that he really cared, he even took the time to hand write it instead of typing it into a datapad, his block-lettered script clearly evident on the piece of flimsi as he cast a final glance at where he had left it on the bureau. Hopefully she would understand...but he doubted it.

Unfortunately for him, he would find out the answer to that query much sooner than he anticipated. For as soon as he stepped out into the connecting corridor, he spotted Chewie coming towards him from the other direction with the tiny frame of the princess in tow. He glared at the Wook only briefly, silently berating the big oaf for not going directly to the Falcon as he had been instructed before cussing under his breath. Pilot and co-pilot would deal with that little issue later, but for now, Han had other issues to contend with. Turning his head away from the enraged form of the princess, he mentally prepared himself for the verbal onslaught.

"What do you think your doing missing a meeting of such importance!!!" she scolded, her voice echoing off of the bare walls of the corridor. Not offering him any means of escape, she marched forward, effectively pushing him back into the confines of his personal quarters. Han unduly obeyed, but his gaze remained stern. If there was on thing he didn't want, it was the whole base grabbing a front row seat to one of their infamous arguments. He had a feeling this one was going to be a good one too...

"Saving my neck!" he shot back with equaled fury only after he was safely behind closed doors. He allowed the carry all to slide off his shoulder and hit the floor as he brought his hand up to point repeatedly at his chest, emphasizing his point on him. "That's what I'm doing!

"But allow me to ask you the same question, princess - what the hell do you think you're doing?! Attacking the Death Star? Are you trying to get a lot of good people killed?! I thought that was the Empire's day job."

TAG: Molp

9. Master_Y-wing

Master_Y-wing Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    OOC: Before I post, let me try to understand things more clearly. I'm assuming GenOochy's caterpillar army is, on account of the long intermission, out of the picture. What about the plans for a super shield Han Solo found on Balmorra? Can I still ask around about that or is that out of the picture as well? And please don't tell me we're actually attacking within 72 hours :_|

10. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    I.C.: As Guiy Phaux.

Luke pulled back the hood of his cloak and spoke ?I know its not official but I am going to [be] part of General Solo's team and I would like to pick your brains on the lay out of the Death Star?

?I've just had a thought, how about you join our infiltration group Guiy? Luke asked.

Guiy thought of Lanta Makarins and what was likely going to be her plight on board the Death Star II during the raid to destroy it. This would be his chance to get her off of that Battle Station in one piece!

"My knowledge of it is sketchy at best most of it though is very similar to the original Death Star. This mostly because the Empire wasn't about to redesign it from the ground up all over again. It was considered too expensive to reinvent it. For what I lack in some details our inside agent, Lanta Makarins and her R4 droid will make up for it. I think it will be possible to get further information concerning the areas you'd wish more information on, as well as where they'd be located. Also with Melon Seed and his ECHO-3 Team in the System there is a very good chance we'll be able to get some very good intel on the particulars you'll be after," said Guiy with a smile. "Will that help?" he asked. "Oh and yes. I'd like very much to be a part of this mission."

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Hi, my take on this is,

- GenOochy's caterpillar army is out of the picture. I have tried contacting him several times, but although he logs in still, he has not posted since 2010, so I suspect that he cannot due to his job.

- Sure, ask about what Han found. What got mentioned at the briefing seemed to change focus from the ion-cannon resistant data that the Balmorra mission people went after, but maybe MOLP forgot during the locked year.

- Well, not 72 hours real time, if that makes you feel any better. :p

No IC post as I tagged Luke, Selena and Salm, and none have answered.

12. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for the absence. Darth RL, may he forever rot in hell!!

IC: Ethan

After the briefing, Ethan rushed out of the briefing room. Although he got familiar with the base, he was not familiar with the people. He is also not pleased with the fact that the people expect him to answer to the High Command. Why should he, the future Mandalore bow to them?

He strolled into his ship the Phoenix Force and said to Jake ?Rest while you can. We will have a long 72 hours? His droid friend nodded and shut down. Ethan got into his bed and fell asleep.

As he drifted off. He murmured ?The calls to war has come. Put your armor on. Make sure your helmet?s on??

TAG: None

IC: Selena

She turned to her. ?Go have your bath, and get ready for your sleep cycle. I should be free to tuck you in after I talk to Salm.?

Selena nodded and walked out of the briefing room and headed for the showers. Once in, she took off her clothes and turned the water knob and allowed hot water to rain down her body.

After a few minutes. She cleaned herself up.

After dressing up in her sleeping clothes and arriving at her quarters. As she waited for Isira, she took out a small rumpled out piece of paper. Iside it was a small plastic bag with a small suicide pill inside. It was given to her when she joined the Rebel Intelligence.

Upon being givin that, she was told that in some cases it would be better to die than to live. When she was on a mission that failed, she refused to take the suicide pill. Her mother once told her that it takes courage to live. She was taken to the ISB where she was tortured brutally.

The pain was terrible but she did not give in. Eventually, she was rescued by a task force. When asked why she didn?t take her life, she said ?Because my mother once taught me it takes great courage to live. ?

Selena looked at the pill and shook her head. Why does she have it? She threw it into the trash can and turned on the incinerator. Smiling when the pill was gone, she got back into bed and waited for Isira?s arrival.

TAG: Sith

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002

Selena is not waiting up for him! I don't care if it is his night to read the stories. :p

14. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008

Selena is not waiting up for him! I don't care if it is his night to read the stories.

OOC: Sheeal is on a planet in the Unknowen Regions. Don't worry, Isira can have all the time she wants.

15. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Sheeal

?Hello Sheeal? Crix said keeping his voice cordial ?I am more then eager to hear your plans on how to attack the Death Star?

Sheeal bowed ?It will be my pleasure?? He pressed a few buttons on his side of the comm. He was a visual person and on tactical matters he likes to display his tactics openly. First he set it to show the current known formation of the Imperial fleet.

?First off a frontal attack in which we are pooled together would not be a wise idea. With their superior numbers, they would surround us and destroy us.? As he said this, dots on the briefing screen representing the two fleets shown his point. The dots representing the empire came in and destroyed those representing the alliance by surrounding them.

?What I suggest is a two-pronged attack.? Sheeal continued. ?We attack from two different directions. I will strike from the North while you will strike from the south. This will divide the Imperial force in two and if we keep on pressing them, we can destroy the fleet. Once we are settled; we will launch either an orbital bombardment or a full scale bombing run. If this all works well we can destroy the Death Star, destroy the Imperial fleet and with it many of their leaders, lastly we would have destroyed one of their three best academies.?

Sheeal waited until the holo projector displayed his strategy. Once over he looked at Crix and said ?That is my plan.?

TAG: MOLP, anyone else

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Narain Karthikeyan, Briefing Hall

With seventy-two hours to play with, none of the B-Wing pilots had felt an overwhelming urge to depart the briefing room.

Narain put up a hand, intending the question to go to all the Alliance leaders.

"No offense to the Ewoks, but are we happy this time, that there is no-one we want to rescue from the planet?"

To his mind, that was where the attack plan had faltered the last time. And the little *******'s weren't exactly grateful.
    Threepio had done his best, he understood, but convincing them that their whole world, and by world, he meant, 'flat place with trees', was GONE.

"What about the trees?"

"Boom."

"What about the flies?"

"Boom."

"And Logray?"

"Boom, but you couldn't have been that fond of him."

"True. Oh, there was a new spear under my -"

"All gone. Artoo, take over here."

Bleep?

"I may be some time. Suicide by Caterpillar is looking quite the rosy option...."

Doo-weet?

"What about you?"

Narain came back to the present, and looked to Luke, Leia (well, the back of her head) the Hypocrite, Crix, Ackbar, Sheeal's hologram, to answer his question. Speaking of which, where were those caterpillars?

Tag: Any

17. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Sheeal Barzak

"No offense to the Ewoks, but are we happy this time, that there is no-one we want to rescue from the planet?"

Sheeal looked at the man with a mix of surprise and relief. He was glad that the man had asked him the question.

?No we are not going to rescue them? he said. ?If the Empire decides to destroy Cardina then the Empire would have kicked itself in the butt. Many people would be outraged at the death of their sons and daughters and they will not support the Empire??

An inspiration dawned on Sheeal. ??Do not send the people to disable the superlaser cannon. Instead have their targeting system hijacked so when the Empire decides to fire on our ships, they would instead destroy Cardina. Then disable the superlaser cannon??

TAG: Sith, MOLP, others

OOC: Sith don?t forget Isira has baby-sitting duty tonight

18. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Hello all. My apologies for the long absence. Once I returned from my deployment last year, I was bombarded with a series of events that occupied most my time (both personally and professionally). Within a couple months, I had all but forgotten about the JCF-RPF and had no motivation to check it. I honestly don't remember even logging on since November/December timeframe last year. Nothing was keeping me from doing so, simply my life was thrown a few gears above overdrive and I have a lot of commitments offline. Not to mention, the untimely demise of this RPG really demotivated me. I tried to get into a couple other RPGs, but none had the freedom and creativity of this one. Something triggered me the other day (I think it was finding a few paper copies of C&P from this RPG) and as of a few minutes ago I chose to log-in while folding laundry.

At this time I am settled, with a fairly light workload. I have many real life things I am involved with, so there is a chance I could set aside a block of time a few times a week to post if you will all have me back. Again, I am sorry that I just dropped and ran without even a response or warning to anyone.

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Have you back? We didn't even rent your room out! Post already!

:D

20. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    To close up the previous Wolatarian storyline?

Operation TESTING WATERS would remain highly classified for years. Decades later, it would be used as a prime example of how everything could go wrong on a mission, even when it should have been incredibly simple. Despite the disaster the mission had become, it reached its low point and began to improve dramatically.

Cit?o Flight engaged Alliance craft over Telos for six minutes, before disengaging with no losses on either side. Nearly depleted of stores, they fled for deep space and linked up with Squall Five and the Carrier Antonia. The carrier arrived nine light-hours from the planet and remained on station for twenty-seven hours without incident.

Squall Four and the SOF team spent nineteen hours on the surface before making a rapid egress into space. The managed to avoid security forces and locals for that time period, and departed once an all-clear was confirmed from the diplomatic team.

The diplomatic team were treated to a three hour meeting with Mon Mothma and Princess Leia Organa. The meeting took a sour turn after the two rebel leaders were called from the room and briefed secretly about the incidents with the SOF team and Cit?o Flight. Though they did not reveal that they had been informed of the incidents, Geberal parvil noted the discomfort and the harder line the two took immediately after they resumed negotiations. The conclusion of the meeting was cloudy at best. Nothing was firmly agreed upon, and the Imperial intelligence that Dr. Lovespirals disclosed to the rebel leaders did little to convince them of anything. After a courtesy farewell, the two Wolatarian diplomats were returned to a nearby resort station they named, by the same pilot and vessel that had brought them. They took a commercial transport back to the edge of Wolatarian space and from there were connected with a military transport.

General Parvil received word of the accident his wife was involved with shortly after the meeting with the rebels ended. At that time, she had just left minor surgery and they contacted one another via voice communication. He debriefed on the flight back to Or?rac and went immediately on emergency leave to see her. He filed for an official state of leave the next week and took his recovering wife out of the sector for vacation.

Three days later, an investigation into the events of the mission was launched. After a day of hearings, it was decided that given the sensitivity of the mission, that the investigation would be closed and no charges would be filed. For all intents and purposes, Operation TESTING WATERS never occurred.

The meeting with the Skadi raised a clamor in the Wolatarian capitals and a media firestorm that was still raging a week later. No war broke out and little was accomplished by the sudden state-to-state meeting, but it did fan the flames of political discord in the Woaltarian houses.

One week after the events on Telos, another mission was tasked to SENOPCOM for work outside the Wolatarian sector.
    Dr. Mira Lovespirals, WUNF Civilian
    Col. Etana Oss, UWAF
    Cpt. Isira Cha?lil, UWAF

09:50 Local Time
    IY 807.12.11
    Operation
    Finished Plate
    Level IV Access Compartment, SENOPCOM Headquarters
    Planet Or?rac, O?ran System

Sensitive III
    Restricted Information Packet

OPERATION FINISHED PLATE

ref: OP. TESTING WATERS
    ?[Restricted Information Packet; Sen. III]
    Etana looked at the flimplast folder Dr. Lovespirals dramatically tossed on the desk in front of him. ?This isn?t going to be fun, is it?? He asked sarcastically.

?Fingerprint for the non-disclosure agreement.? She replied, motioning him to digitally sign the agreement that virtually forfeited his life in the event he ever mentioned whatever weas among the pages before him. She nodded to Isira to do the same.

?Thank you,? the civilian analyst said, taking a seat on the bench behind the table.

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: That's good; that'll give some of the Rebel players something to do while we wait for MOLP.

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: I am formally withdrawing from this game.

Due to time issues and responsibilities elsewhere on the RPF, I wouldn't be able to cope if this resurrected.

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Well, I drokked that up!

24. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Sithy! You better not leave! Who would babysit Selena.

P.S. I vote we push for voting on an acting GM until MOLP gets back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.