main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Force Unleashed [All Formats] (General/Non Spoiler Discussion)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    IIRC I think the PS3 was delayed a day or two with the first character pack... I guess it may be the same thing again. [face_plain]

2. hunterchief117

hunterchief117 Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2008
    I like the new apprentice stuff, I have got the new level but have not had a chance to play it yet, and I ran out of points before I could get the other costumes :(

3. EmperorPL

EmperorPL Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2008
    I would LOVE Darth Krayt in TFU :* :D

4. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    I've been on that horse for a while now.;)
    I think Wyyrlok would be flippin awesome.

Having seen Fisto's tentacles tied back, I REALLY WANT A VOS costume, like yesterday. The gameplay on the temple level is outstanding and the boss fight at the end is my new FAVorite.

What I like the most is that the skin you are playing thru as gets used the entire time. That is a major improvement.

New animations would be a welcome addition for any future releases.

5. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
  6. maderic

maderic Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    I just want a DLC that lets you play as Vader for the whole game. Take the first level and let me use that for the whole freaking game.

7. EmperorPL

EmperorPL Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2008
    Can anyone upload Dooku picture?

8. Indigo45879

Indigo45879 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2008
    if lucasarts wants more of my money they can have it when they release all the saber and multiplayer options jedi academy had, and then i might consider paying for new stuff.

9. StarByStar

StarByStar Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    Okay, i need help, i downloaed the temple level for the game, but how do i get to it?????

10. Histeria

Histeria Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2005
    Start a new game.

You'll get a menu which allows you to choose out of the regular game and the Temple exploration.

11. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Save it before you jump out of the Rogue Shadow...
    That way you just load the saved game file whenever you want to run through it again.

12. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Yeah. Like THAT is gonna happen. It's too damn bad I ebay'd all of the old JK games; TFU is simply not a better alternative to ANY of them. :(

13. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Man this downloadable stuff sounds cool. I wish I had XBOX Live to able to do this stuff. How much more does it expand the game?

14. babystewie1902

babystewie1902 Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2008
    :WARNING: Do not buy the Temple exploration. It is not a temple exploration its a few hallways and one trial.

This download was a complete outrage. The worst $10 I have ever spent in my life. I'll repeat, you walk through about two or three hallways fighting nothing but Stormtroopers and eventully taking one trial where you fight yourself and after about 20 minutes your $10 is gone. I'm really very dissapointed in LucasArts once again. For something so tiny and insignifigant this really should have been a free download for what was obviously an incomplete game.

15. Histeria

Histeria Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2005
    Conversely, I really enjoyed it and thought the beautiful design, atmosphere and extra skins was well worth the six quid.

16. maderic

maderic Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    Having not bought it, I think I will heed your warning.

I don't have the money to keep buying this nonsense. I feel like we essentially paid to beta test a video-game when it came out in September.

17. Obie-2-Kenobi

Obie-2-Kenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 18, 2008
    I bought the download, now how do I get to the board to play it?

18. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    I have a question about this game and the save points. I just bought it for the PSP today and played right up to the part where you fight Rahm Kota for the first time. Right when I was starting the fight somebody came over, so I had to save and shut down.

When I came back to play again, the game started me right at the cutscene that zooms out from the adult Secret Apprentice's eye, which I guess is basically the start of the level.

My save game file says Tie Fighter Hanger Level 3 or something like that, with "General Rahm Kota" underneath.

My question is, do I basically have to play right through each level before saving or I'll start at the begininning of the level, or does my game have a glitch.

I've played many other games on my PSP and they all work fine. This is the only one where I suspected something may be wrong.

Please help. I need to know if my game is fine or if I should exchange it for a new one.

19. Obie-2-Kenobi

Feb 18, 2008
    Seriously though, I bought the new download, and the new characters are on there, but the actual new level is not. Is there something I have to do to get it to appear? Do I have to beat the Death Star level again?

20. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    No. Select 'New Game' and you'll see the Jedi Temple level there. Select it and play.

Have fun[face_peace]

21. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    No reply to my question?

22. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    Sorry man, can't help you there-I know nothing about the PSP

Sorry:(

23. babystewie1902

babystewie1902 Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2008
    honestly i think its best you don't, i wish i can say different but it really is 2 hallways lots of stormtroopers and a duel with yourself. Its probablly the worst 10bucks i've ever spent. the game itself was probablly the 2nd worst. I found the whole game to be dissapointing. But thats another rant for another time.

24. Obie-2-Kenobi

Feb 18, 2008
    After playing the new level one time I can't help but agree. It sucked, there was like a bazillion stormtroopers, the annoying kind too, you know the ones that can disappear.

25. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    ...You're welcome...

I actually liked the level. Very good design, nice atmosphere.

Great boss battle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.