main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars: The Force Unleashed III

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Foltliss, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foltliss

Foltliss Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 19, 2010
    Enjoy. Comments and constructive criticism appreciated.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away?

STAR WARS

The Force Unleashed III

The galaxy is at war. For over a year since its founder was killed by the Emperor, the fledgling Alliance To Restore The Republic, known more commonly as the Rebel Alliance, has been attacking minor Imperial targets.

The Alliance?s only Jedi, Master Rahm Kota, has recently launched a successful attack upon Darth Vader?s secret cloning facility at Timira City, Kamino. He departed from Kamino victorious, with the feared Dark Lord his prisoner.

Rumors have sprung up about a mysterious man, one who could be the Rebellion?s lost founder. But as the Rebel leaders come close to finding their answers, Darth Vader?s rescuers approach?

Chapter One

There was comparative silence in the captain?s quarters of the Slave I. The Dark Apprentice could block out the hum and vibration of the Firespray vessel?s engines, and he could ignore the sound of his lightsabers, blades of blood-red energy crossed centimeters from his face. He stared into the crimson light, allowing himself to descend into the power of the Dark Side of the Force.

He could feel the pilot of the ship - a bounty hunter, one favored by the Apprentice?s Master - at the helm of the ship. He could feel the galaxy flashing by around him as the ship hurtled through hyperspace. And somewhere, at the end of a long, dark tunnel, he could feel his Master, and his brother, and his destiny.

The Dark Apprentice switched off his lightsabers and closed his eyes. The afterimage of the two blades lit up his eyelids, fading from red to yellow, yellow to green, green to blue. He smiled to himself. ?Sometimes, one mustn?t wait for a vision from the Force. Occasionally, one has to make his own fortune.? He felt around in his pocket, pulling out a pair of crystals. One - he could tell the difference by how they felt to him through the Force - had been the crystal that belonged to Galen Marek, and to his father before him. The Dark Apprentice took the hated crystal and its synthesized twin, trading them out for the red crystals in his lightsabers. The Dark Apprentice intended to get as far as he could in this venture.

When he ignited his lightsabers again, they shone a beautiful aqua color. The Apprentice curled his upper lip in disgust. When the Force dragged him under, however, he submitted to the vision.

Will I ever see you again?

The Rebels are going to need extraction.
    A hesitation. Probably not. No.

Then I?ll never need to live this ?

The Dark Apprentice snapped his eyes open as the Slave I dropped out of hyperspace.

And so the chase would begin.

A Day Before?

Starkiller settled into a meditative position. Juno Eclipse, Rebel Captain and his life?s love, was settled across from him. She had no ability to touch the Force, but perhaps Starkiller could help her see what he could see.

His dreams the night before had been nothing if not troubling - they had involved Vader and another shadow figure. Another of Starkiller?s clone brothers. One who had survived the attack on Timira City.

Where is she?

She no longer matters. We have work to do.

I have memories. Are they mine?

You were cast from the mold of a dead man. You have inherited his skills? but also his weaknesses.

You have done well, but many of his clones have come this far, only to fail.

I will not fail you, my Master.

Juno groaned. ?I hear? you. I hear your voice. And his voice. Vader?s.?

Starkiller ignored her. He had to concentrate, and heavily, to keep this up.

How many more have come before me?

That is not important. What matters is if any more will come after you.

I can hear his thoughts, Master. I have his dreams.

Yes. Those that failed before you could not escape them. It was their undoing.

Who? who has he?

It doesn?t matter! He was broken and weak! You are already more powerful than he ever was.

Starkiller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.