main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star wars the force unleashed rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Starkiller13, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkiller13

Starkiller13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2011
    This rp is about choice your choices will have ripples of effects on the galaxy,
    You can take control of a character and help decide his/hers effect on Starkiller,
    and the galaxy, or you could create a brand new character and help shape Stariller's,
    and the galaxy,s fate in your own unique way.

You can have two characters at once but make sure your dont get them confused.
    Now for this rp to work we must first have people take control of these characters
    -Starkiller-Taken by myself
    -Darth vader
    -Juno
    I will take control of Starkiller, If no one takes control of vader i will take him.

Other characters you can take control of
    -Maris brood
    -Proxy
    I will take control of all npc's and non selected characters

The rules
    1-I am the creator of this rp so i get the final say in all disputes, fights, actions, etc
    2-You must follow the site rules of course
    3-No godmodding
    4-Please when making a choices as characters dont go so far as to break their moral values and personalities
    5-have fun

Character sheet-Note you can post your character profiles in this thread until the story starts once the rp starts please pm me your profile thank you.
    Name:
    Personality:
    Weapons:
    Bio:

We will start the story when the three primary characters have been taken

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Vader in his attempt to hunt down and destroy the remaining jedi that survived order 66,
    he invaded Kashyyk and discovered a child who is strong in the Force and raised him,
    to become his apprentice but the The Emperor does not know of this apprentice.

It has been twenty years since that day on Kashyyk and now Starkiller has reached adulthood, so Vader is sending him to kill the remaining Jedi as training for his ultimate goal, Assassinating the Emperor so Vader and Starkiller can rule the galaxy together.

2. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    GM Approved

Name: Cadre Umbra
    Species: Humanoid
    Homeworld: Mon Calamari
    Affiliation: Jedi

Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Caucasian
    ---Hair Color: Black
    ---Eye Color: Green
    ---Clothing: Usually wears Jedi robes over a combat suit
    ---Other Attributes: black goatee

Weapons: Lightsaber, vibroblades

Starship
    ---Name: Miscarand originally, since Order 66 was issued he changes his transponder ID regularly
    ---Class: Yacht
    ---Weapon(s): 2 Double turbolaser turrets, concealed, a concussion missile launcher, also concealed
    ---Shields: Military grade
    ---Crew: 1 to 4
    ---Passenger(s): 15

The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Experienced Jedi Knight
    ---Religion: Jedi
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Color(s): Silver
    -----Handle Description(s): Short, humble handle, no activation button, is activated using the Force
    ---Force Abilities: Strong with body enhancing abilities and lightsaber work
    ---Force Weakness: Weak with TK and Mind altering abilities

Biography
    ---Personal History: Cadre was discovered on Mon Calamari shortly after his parents settled on one of the gorgeous beaches. Days after being born he was removed to the Jedi Academy on Coruscant. After Order 66 he jumped tot he Outer Rim, spending a few weeks out there earned him enough credits to buy the modified luxury yacht Miscarand and a rigged transponder that allowed him to change his ID at will. Feeling comfortable with this he jumped Coreward.

---Military History: Cadre's Jedi Master was a grizzled veteran and because of this was commonly given the assignments requiring "aggressive negotiation". As a result Cadre's combat prowess developed quicker than his Force abilities, much to the chagrin of his peers on the training mats. After becoming a Jedi Knight he took on missions much like his Master, dangerous ones where combat was eminent. His last mission before Order 66 was to capture, if possible, a rogue Jedi near a Separatist stronghold. The Rogue Jedi was his old Master and Jedi master Plo Koon happened to be fighting on a planet a few light-years away and was assigned to help him. Cadre took down his old Master but Order 66 was given in the middle of his transit home. The 4 Clone Troopers he was traveling with turned on him, he easily dispatched them but they accidentally freed his old Master. Rather than let a fallen Jedi escape Cadre had to kill him. Just before making the final jump to Coruscant he heard the warning for Jedi to go to ground. He turned his ship away from the Core and jumped into hyperspace.

3. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    OK UPDATE PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY

Now for this rp to work we must first have people take control of these characters
    -Darth vader-temporareley being played by UnknownRogue
    -Juno

-Maris brood
    -Proxy

We will start the story when the three primary characters have been taken

4. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    OK UPDATE PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY

-Darth vader-temporareley being played by UnknownRogue
    -Juno-taken by Padawan4687

-Maris brood
    -Proxy

We will start this rp in a day or two.

5. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Vader, in his attempt to hunt down and destroy the remaining Jedi that survived order sixty six, invaded Kashyyk and discovered a child who was strong in the Force. Vader took the child and hid him from the Emperor, taught him the ways of the Dark Side, and raised him as his own Apprentice.

It has been twenty years since that day on Kashyyk and now Starkiller has reached adulthood. Today Vader starts him on the Dark path. The path that eventually leads to the destruction of the Emperor and the dark reign of Darth Vader and Starkiller. Today, that path starts with a death; a death of a Jedi...

Starkiller approaches Vader and kneels down on one knee.
    "Master." Starkiller breathes, his eyes on Vader's boots.
    Darth Vader pulls out his lightsaber, slowly, deliberately. Starkiller raises his gaze to meet the impenetrable mask that is Darth Vader's helmet. Darth Vader ignites the lightsaber, bathing the two of them in crimson light.

The red lightsaber drops down, inches from Starkiller's right shoulder.
    "You bow an Apprentice, Young Starkiller." Vader's voice reverberates through the meditation chamber. The crimson blade rises again and sinks to his left shoulder. "Now, you will rise a Knight of the Sith."

Starkiller slowly rises to his feet, bringing his lightsaber in front of his face, igniting it in salute to his Master. Darth Vader gives a nearly imperceptible nod and turns away from his Knight. A view port opens, showing one of the bustling Space ports.

"You were weak when I found you, Starkiller. But now your hatred has become your strength, and the Dark Side is your ally." Vader spoke darkly. "You may have finished your training but, like all Sith you have one final test."
    Starkiller looked at Vader with almost uncorruptible confidance "Your spy's have found a jedi?"
    "Yes Rahm Kota is his name. And as we speak he is shadowing the Imperial Destroyer, Vespiera. His intent is to sneak into the Nar Shadaa shipyards and disrupt our supply lines. You will stop him."

Vader turned away from the viewport and back to his Knight.

"A Jedi does not part with his lightsaber till death. I want his lightsaber." Vader said forcfully, pointing at Starkiller.

"Yes, my Master." Starkiller replied obediently.

"And Starkiller...the Emperor must not know of your existence. Leave no survivors, no one can leave alive but yourself, that includes any imperials you may encounter, No survivors" Vader said viciously

Starkiller opened his mouth to say something and closed it again. He took a moment and finally replied.

"They will all burn."

Starkiller Walks out of the cargo hold and into the ship hangar.
    And takes in the cold air of the hanger which is refreshing compared to the stale and warm air in the cargo hold.
    But he stops suddenly and then the sound of a lightsaber igniting could be heard
    Starkiller quickly grabbed his lighstaber and ignitied it and turned around in one fluid motion.
    And clashed lightsabers with a man who looked like obi wan kenobi,
    the man pulled his lightsaber back and swung at Starkiller, he parryed the swing and countered it with a force push.
    He then jumped up and stabbed the man through the chest.
    Then the form of Kenobi fades to reveal a droid.

Then the droid spoke "Ah, master another excellent duel!"
    Starkiller couldent help but let a smile form on his face
    "You caught me by surprise, Proxy. I haven't fought that training program in years. I thought you erased it."
    Starkiller offered his hand to proxy to help him up, proxy accepted the hand and stood up
    "I hoped that using an older training module would catch you off guard,
    and allow me to finally kill you. I'm sorry I failed you again."

Starkiller and Proxy started walking through the hangar
    "I'm sure you'll keep trying. But do me a favor, don't ambush me--"
    He cut's himself off when he see's a female imperial next to his ship,
    he then pulled Proxy behind a crate so he and proxy would be hidden
    "Proxy!"
    "Yes, why are we whispering?"
    "Who is that?"
    "Ah, yes. Your new pilot has finally arrived, master.

6. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Juno Eclipse

Juno held back a sigh as she pulled the lever for hyperspace. Her training aided her to keep her emotions under wraps, and she kept it that way. The high death-rate slightly unnerved her, but she didn't let it show. She was true to her words. She didn't plan to give Lord Vader a single reason to want to get rid of her.

OOC: I'm sorry about the short post, but I couldn't think of a lot...

7. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    Starkiller was anxious to finish this mission so he can prove himself,
    when he arrived at kota's ship he stood up and prepared himself as Juno docked the ship.
    He then stepped off and made his way towards the docking bay,he was greeted by a few dozen militia troops which he dispatched with little effort by walking towards them deflecting their blasts.
    "Idiots, Starkiller to eclipse what is Kota's location?"

ooc:its ok and sorry for the late reply., also a new character has been accepted into the story here is the profile i aprroved.
    Name: Janina

Species: Pantoran

Appearance: As a Pantoran, she is naturally very slim, but has a hidden muscle. She has a light purple tone in her hair, and her eyes are a pale tint of blue, a few shades above the natural blue of her skin.

Personality: She is serious, and not very talkative, but her leadership skills has brought her the respect of her Master and his militia. Some mistake this as coldness, but if she gets close enough to someone, may it be a friend, ally, or occasionally her Master, her hidden kindness can appear.

Weapons: Mainly her lightsaber

Bio: She was born on Pantora, but was taken by the Jedi at age three. She knows little to nothing about her mother or father, but is often found meditating on them. She showed prowess in Force powers, but was average in lightsaber combat.

She was taken as a Padawan by Jedi Knight Rahm Kota, and due to his belief of Clone Troopers being unfit for battle, she was safe as well from Order 66. She and her Master successfully vanished after it was issued, but now that he has come out of hiding, she had to follow.

TAG:padawan4687

8. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    IC:Juno Eclipse

The Rouge Shadow was about to leave the battle zone when Juno's comlink began to blink, and she heard Starkiller's message. "If you'll give me a second I'll run a scan on his ship..." she said, quickly running through the scan. There were many life-forms on board Kota's ship, between Imperial stormtroopers and his militia.

"He seems to be somewhere at the back of the ship..." she spoke into the comlink slowly as she completed the scan. "...however...I can not tell you his exact location."

TAG: Starkiller13

9. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    "Thats all i needed to know Starkiller out"
    Starkiller then made his way out of the hangar bay, and into the crews quarters which was empty.
    He continued on until he found himself in the weapons bay where the battle between Kota's militia and the imperial stormtroopers was taking place.

Starkiller made his way behind the militia and started taking them out one by one until there was only one left.
    Starkiller made his way to the man and sliced his head off then the stormtrooper's started to fire upon him, he quickly started to deflect the blasts back at them.

He then jumped behind one and impaled him and proceeded to finish of the rest of the stormtroopers in the weapons bay, and when he was done he started to make his way to the back of the ship.

10. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    GM Approved!

Name: Janina

Species: Pantoran

Appearance: As a Pantoran, she is naturally very slim, but has a hidden muscle. She has a light purple tone in her hair, and her eyes are a pale tint of blue, a few shades above the natural blue of her skin.

Personality: She is serious, and not very talkative, but her leadership skills has brought her the respect of her Master and his militia. Some mistake this as coldness, but if she gets close enough to someone, may it be a friend, ally, or occasionally her Master, her hidden kindness can appear.

Weapons: Mainly her lightsaber

Bio: She was born on Pantora, but was taken by the Jedi at age three. She knows little to nothing about her mother or father, but is often found meditating on them. She has always showed prowess in Force powers, but was average in lightsaber combat.

She was taken as a Padawan by Jedi Knight Rahm Kota, and due to his belief of Clone Troopers being unfit for battle, she was safe as well from Order 66. She and her Master successfully vanished after it was issued, but now that he has come out of hiding, she had to follow.

11. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Janina

Inside the control room of the ship, general Rahm Kota secretly smiled, sensing the very dark, powerful presense raiding the skip. "You've finally come out of hiding..." he said, turning to his apprentice, standing beside him. Janina silently looked at the hologram of the ship that had just left the battle.

"Master who do you mean, came out of hiding?" she asked, looking up at him. Her Master gave a small smug smile, and replied, "The same man who has hunted the Jedi to near-extinction." In response, she instantly nodded. She found her hand straying to her lightsaber hilt, which was firmly in place at her belt. She tried hard not to show her fear, but, of course, Kota could sense it.

Placing a hand on her shoulder, he said, "I'll be at your side." She bit her lip nervously, but agreed. Inwardly, she had the feeling that the duel her Master had in mind would have a very heavy price.

IC: Juno Eclipse

Juno didn't reply, but switched her comlink off. She kept away from the battle zone, and continued her ship scan. As she watched, the many life forms began vanishing from the screen, either one by one, or in a large group. Starkiller is utterly razing that ship... she thought.

12. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller tore off a large door that was in his way and walked into the engine room where he saw Kota and a young girl.

Rahm kota could not grasp what he saw"A boy?, I have finally come out of hiding and Vader sends a boy to destroy me!?"

IC:Starkiller did not react to his word, he just jumped down to the main floor and ignited his lightsaber.
    "Rahm Kota i will destroy you!"
    Starkiller could feel another presence around him one with the force welling up inside them.
    Starkiller looked at the girl and just said
    "A apprentice?"

OOC: nice post

13. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Janina jumped along with her Master at the man standing in front of the blasted door. Even if it wasn't Darth Vader, she could sense he was very strong with the Force. She barely managed to keep her face expressionless as the man's gaze landed on her. She whipped out her lightsaber hilt, and her face was flushed by it's green light.

Kota didn't react to the Sith's threat, and he took out his own lightsaber, and, with the blade ignited, took his place beside his Padawan.

14. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC: Starkiller took his gaze away from the girl and onto Kota, Starkiller charged at the man and flipped over him on to a large platform and threw a suprize force push at Kota.
    Starkiller then jumped back to ground level and ran at Kota's padawan.

OOC:sorry for the short post

15. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

A panicked gasp managed to escape Janina's lips as the Sith Force-pushed her master, and rushed for her. She rose her lightsaber, and defended. She then used the Force to lift up a control panel, and thrust it at him, in the hopes of slowing him down.

ooc: sorry about the short post!

16. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller saw the control panel coming at him he flipped over it and began to run at Kota's apprentice once more.
    He got close enough to touch her and then flipped behind her ready to impale her, but then he got hit full force with the door he tore off a few minuets ago.
    As he hit the wall he saw Kota running over to his young apprentice, Starkiller used the force and threw the door off him.

Kota then ran over to his apprentice and ignited his lightsaber once more"Are you ok?"

17. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Janina was about to try and defend against the Sith's attacks, but the flying door stopped both of them. She looked up at Kota, and quickly replied, "Y-yes, I'm fine. He wasn't able to touch me." Noticing the dark burnt mark on her clothes, she said to herself, Well...at least not my skin...Just my outfit.

She took a slow step toward the Sith, which was knocked flat on the ground by the door.

18. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller began to stand up and he started to notice the girl walking towards him, he quickly regained his composure and ignited his lightsaber once more.
    Starkiller flipped over the girl and ran at Kota they clashed lightsabers, Starkiller would swing and kota would block there was no outcome from the attacks.
    Starkiller jumped away from kota and ran back at him so kota swung at Starkiller and He parryed kota's strike and force pushed him into the wall.
    Starkiller walked up to Kota's apprentice and attempted to pick her up with the force.

19. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Seeing the man standing up, Janina rose her lightsaber up to challenge, but he flipped up above her head. The Sith and her Master fought briefly, then he turned his attention to her again, Force-lifting her up.

She knew he was about to start the Force-choke move on her, so she hurled the man backward with a Force-push, sending him straight into Kota, who had recovered from the Sith's attack, and leapt back up.

20. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller was not expecting the girl to be of any danger she seemed a little scared but she pushed him anyway.
    He crashed into Kota and they both hit the wall, Starkiller and Kota both jumped up and ignited their lightsabers.
    Starkiller swung at Kota and kota parryed the blow and he then swung at Starkiller,
    Starkiller jumped out of the way and ran back at kota.

But Kota picked Starkiller up with the force and began to choke him, Starkiller saw that if he dident stop Kota that he might end up dead so Starkiller threw his lightsaber at Kota and he had to deflect it so he dropped starkiller.
    Starkiller then jumped back and force pulled his lightsaber back to him, he ignited it and engaged kota in lightsaber combat once again.

21. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

As she dropped down on the ground, managing to land on her feet, she watched as the Sith began to duel Kota again. She activated her lightsaber again, and moved to join the battle. After both Master and Apprentice traded strikes and parries against the Sith, they leapt a distance in front of him.

22. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller watched as Kota and his apprentice regrouped and were prepared to take him on, so he knew what he had to do.
    Starkiller then picked up a control panel and threw it at Kota's apprentice, he then picked kota up with the force and threw him against a wall and ran towards him ready to strike.
    Kota reacted quick enough to block Starkillers oncoming blow, Starkiller then clashed sabers with kota until he threw kota at the wall again and started walking towards him.

23. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Spotting the control panel flying for her, she quickly stopped it with the Force, and tossed it aside. The control panel just crashed to the ground, when the Sith had thrown her Master against a wall, and was now walking toward him, lightsaber flaring.

Her eyes went wide as she knew what he was about to try to do, and lunged forward straight for him. "Get away from my Master, scum!" she shouted as she Force-lifted the Sith in the air, and yanked him toward her, ready to impale him through the chest.

24. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC"Starkiller looked around as he was picked up and he then saw Kota's apprentice she pulled him at her,"Stupid girl"
    Starkiller could see that she was strong but she wasent strong enough when he was about to be impaled by her lightsaber he used the force push and pushed himself away from her.
    He than ran at her and jumped up and he was coming down ready to impale her but from the looks of it her leg might get impaled instead.

25. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

A gasp escaped her lips as the Sith suddenly Force-pushed her to get away, but lunged for her instead! He was this close to impaling her instead, but his lightsaber was dangerously close to her leg.

She let out a scream as the blade grazed her leg, but Kota intervened before it would do anything worse. He used a powerful Force-push to hurl the Sith away from her, and Janina moved herself away from the two as they dueled again.

She bit her lip hard against the pain, but took a look at her leg. It was just grazed, and it hadn't touched bone. It just hurt a lot...

Meanwhile, furious about the Sith's attack on his apprentice, Kota began attacking with a newfound anger. Jumping away from him, he used the Force to lift up a large control panel, and hurled it at the Sith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.