main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star wars the force unleashed rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Starkiller13, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkiller13

Starkiller13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:When he heard Cadre muter those words "You arrogance will be your down fall Starkiller."
    He knew he was going to make sure to shove them down his throat by defeating him.
    Starkiller charged in he faked to the left and delivered a powerful spinning back handed swing to the right. Cadre, having two lightsabers, easily blocked it and retaliated with thrust to Starkiller's midsection. Starkiller twisted out of the way, his one blade still hooked with Cadre's.

Starkiller summoned the Force to him and started to unleash his sith lightning. Cadre noticed, and sensed the build up of Force energy which he countered with his own. Cadre slammed two sift fingers into Starkiller's wrist, deadening the nerves in his lightning hand and using the Force to absorb the lightning energy. His hand smoked and blistered, he had not mastered the technique.

Both men leaped away from one another. Starkiller shaking the numbness out of his hand, Cadre putting away his lightsabers. He heard the repulsorlifts cut on on his ship and knew it was time to end it.
    Starkiller heard the sound of..engines?, he then remembered the girl was in the ship then a spark of understanding appeared in his eyes as he heard the repulsorlift as well.

Cadre could feel the Force welling up in Starkiller but Cadre had beat him to the punch. Cadre spun his arms around in the air, using the Force to pull up a thick dust cloud around Starkiller, distracting him.
    Starkiller was surrounded by dust but he could just a little bit see Cadre's ship he was about to attempt to pull it down with the force, but instead he ended up clashing lightsabers with quin qon jin.

After a few clashes of their lightsabers, Starkiller picked up jin with the force and threw his lightsaber at him impaling him and he then reverted back to Proxy.
    Starkiller dropped Proxy on the ground and walked over to him with an angry look upon his face"Proxy dont do that again i was this close to completing my mission and you ruined it now Vader will have my head!"
    Proxy stood up and looked a little confused "Im sorry master i thought since you were busy i could kill youand complete my primary programming"
    Starkiller then let go of his anger and went back to the expressionless face as usual
    "Its fine Proxy lets just get back to the ship."

TAG:UnKnownRogue and Padawan

OOC:This will be my last post before i get back bye guys

:)

2. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Janina

Listening to the battle sounds suddenly stop, Janina managed a small smile as Master Umbra praised her. Her smile quickly faded as she recalled her Master's presumed fate. Not to mention the lightsaber slash on her leg.

She bit her lip lightly, angry at her own weakness, and how easily it seemed to be for that Sith to hurt her. "...Is there a medical bay on this ship, Master Umbra?" she asked, bending over to check it again. "I want to treat my leg before it can..get any worse."

TAG: UnknownRogue

3. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Cadre Umbra

Cadre relaxed for a moment. They were pulling away from Nar Shaddaa on autopilot and he took a moment to breath. He ached all over from his fight with Starkiller.

"...Is there a medical bay on this ship, Master Umbra?" she asked, bending over to check it again. "I want to treat my leg before it can..get any worse."

Whoops. Cadre thought to himself. He had forgotten the girl had sustained some injuries at some point prior to the meeting.

"Of course we do. Nothing spectacular though...with the bacta tank occupied we've got a bed and a chair in there. But I think we can get you cleaned up." Cadre said.

He rose from his chair, limping, and led the way back towards the medbay. It was a modest set up, a bacta tank, some medical supplies, all set up in what used to be spare crew quarters.

As they moved down the hall Cadre regarded the girl.

"You know Jan, I am not a Master...far from it. You can call me Cad, most people do." And most people don't know I'm a jedi these days. Cadre thought to himself somberly. "So what happened here?"

TAG: Padawan

4. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

"Of course we do. Nothing spectacular though...with the bacta tank occupied we've got a bed and a chair in there. But I think we can get you cleaned up." Cadre said.

The bacta tank is occupied? Janina thought. Who got hurt? she wondered, thinking Master Umbra had a companion.

Janina noticed Cadre had a slight limp as he stood up and led her toward the medbay, and figured he hadn't gotten away unscratched from the duel just before.

"You know Jan, I am not a Master...far from it. You can call me Cad, most people do." He said as they continued down the hallway. "Um...Cad?" Janina was hardly used to calling a Jedi by their first name, whether they be a Knight of Master "...If you say so, Mas--I mean...Cad." she quickly corrected herself.

"So what happened here?"

"..." Janina gave a short pause, to gather the jumble of events correctly in her mind. "...My Master was looking for a fight. He came out of hiding to challenge...Darth Vader. But that Sith raided out ship instead. He...killed just about every single person aboard, the militia and Stormtroopers alike. I...could sense the Life-Force's being lost." She held back a slight shiver at his raw power, and kept her face serious as she continued.

"Once he got to us, we dueled briefly, but got me hurt before I could do much damage...Kota sent me to an escape pod...and dueled the Sith alone..." Her steely tone softened and became saddened. "I...don't know what happened after that, other than Kota getting some kind of injury to his eyes. I felt that just before I...fled the ship."

ooc: Sorry it took so long...I have some work to do that might limit my time here. Not to mention I have a trip soon that will shrink my interenet connection for a month..... :oops:

5. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    OOC: No worries

Cadre listened intently, dulling the pain that was trying to steal his attention with the Force. Vader had some nerve...sending others to kill those he betrayed. The Sith would get his, Starkiller too and Palpatine even! Cadre took a moment to collect himself. Such thoughts were not worthy of a Jedi Knight.

Maybe one of the last. Cadre thought somberly.

They entered the medbay, Kota was floating in the bacta tank, a rebreather strapped to his face. His life signs were feint and his Force-presence even worse. Cadre maintained hope though, Kota was strong and bacta was a miracle bacteria. He had heard rumors of it being some kind of insect residue but he quickly let go of that, it was just silly.

"Sounds like you were lucky to get away. Starkiller seemed pretty interested in you last time I saw him." Cadre said with a smirk. "I found Master Kota...he was falling when I reached him."

TAG: Padawan

6. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

"Sounds like you were lucky to get away. Starkiller seemed pretty interested in you last time I saw him." Cadre said with a smirk. "I found Master Kota...he was falling when I reached him."

For a moment, Janina stopped walking, but bit her lip as pain fired again in her leg. "You.....found him?" she managed to ask, her face thinly masking shock.

Refusing to let her leg stop her, Janina took the lead when they reached the medbay, and found herself grinning at the sight of her Master in the batch tank. His presence in the Fore was extremely weak, which explained why it was so hard for her to sense it, despite their Training Bond.

She took a few footsteps toward the tank, and pressed a hand against the glass. "He's alive..." she breathed in relief. She quickly lowered her hand at the name.

"Starkiller?" she repeated slowly. "Was that the name of the Sith you fought?" Weird sounding name... she thought for a moment. Unless it's some kind of nickname or codename...

TAG: Unknown Rogue

7. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

"Starkiller is his codename I believe...may have been named after a Mando merc around 3000 years ago, they say Bendak Starkiller was the deadliest shot in the galaxy until he ran into Revan. I think General Kota said his real name was Galen or something like that." Cadre replied. He had spent a lot of time readnig since teh purge began, trying to stay off Vader's radar.

"General Kota should recover, but we need to get him to a more permanent facility." Cadre sighed and sat in the chair, offering the bed to Jan. He pulled out a medkit, popping a few painkillers. He had some bacta swatches and synthaflesh and turned to the young Jedi padawan. "Lets take a look at your leg."

8. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

"Starkiller is his codename I believe...may have been named after a Mando merc around 3000 years ago, they say Bendak Starkiller was the deadliest shot in the galaxy until he ran into Revan. I think General Kota said his real name was Galen or something like that." Cadre replied.

"Bendak Starkiller? Hmm... I've read about that era before, but not him..." Janina admitted, managing to move her gaze from the batca tank.

"General Kota should recover, but we need to get him to a more permanent facility." Cadre said with a sigh as he sat down in the chair. Janina sat at the side of the bed, and found herself wondering. Where can we bring him then? If that Sith follows us...me especially, we won't be safe...

"Lets take a look at your leg." She was jolted out of her thoughts when Cadre took out a medical kit and swallowed a few painkillers. She have a quick nod, and pulled her pants leg up to see the lightsaber wound. She gritted her teeth as the fabric moved against the skin, but soon it was visible.

It was a burned slash in the skin and it went deeper than Janina first guessed. "...Ow..." she managed to mumble softly.

9. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

Cadre looked at the deep slash on Jan's leg. He reached down and put his hand on the wound, he may not of been very good with telekinesis or telepathy but healing, he could do. He used the Force and took some of her pain before wrapping her leg gently with a bacta patch, sealing it with syntheflesh.

"You should be alright in a few days." Cadre said.

He wasn't sure what to do next. He had spent the last few years running from Vader's Jedi hunters all alone. An now he had an elderly Jedi general and a young padawan tagging along.

"I think I know of a small place in Corellian space where Master Kota will be safe." Cadre suggested.

10. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller sat in the passenger seat of the Rogue Shadow a frown upon his face, he had been looking for almost an hour but no sign of the ship cadre and the girl took off in.
    Just when Starkiller was about to get up and go meditate, something caught his eye he looked at it more closely "Juno catch up to that ship as fast as you can, now!"
    Starkiller immediately ran to the back of the ship and started to put on a worn space suit that looked like a dark colored stormtrooper, when he got it on he stood at the ready at the door for Juno to catch up with the ship.

TAG:padawan4687

11. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Juno Eclipse

Juno searched the dead space for the ship Starkiller had described, but there was no sign of it. She could tell he was getting impatient, and was about to turn the ship around when she caught sight of movement. She heard Starkiller's order, and before she could reply, he had rushed off.

She turned the repolsurlifts to full blast to catch up, but had to wonder who was aboard it that Starkiller wanted to catch. He then returned wearing a space suit. "Your going out there?" she asked.

TAG: Starkiller13

Janina let out a small sigh as the pain lightened as Cadre treated her leg through the Force.

"You should be alright in a few days." Cadre said.

Janina nodded. "Okay...thank you." She glanced back in the direction of Kota's bacta tank, just as Cadre spoke again.

"I think I know of a small place in Corellian space where Master Kota will be safe." he suggested.

?Correlia?? Janina repeated. ?I?ve never been around there?with the Empire in control it could be dangerous?? Before she could continue she felt a familiar presence with the Force. It was nowhere near welcome?

?Cad! I?think we have some company?that Sith?Starkiller? I sense him.? She said, worriedly looking at the floating form of her Master.

12. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller was ready he would not let them get away, he could not let them get away.
    Starkiller stood at the door at the ready until Juno spoke "Your going out there?"
    He kept his calm face and responded "Of course i am now get closer!"

Starkiller's muscles started to tense up at the thought of failing again, no he would not fail his master again he would destroy the girl and Cadre his muscles untensed as he prepared to jump to the other ship.

As Juno got closer Starkiller prepared himself until Juno was right on top of them with the Rogue Shadow "Okay Proxy as soon as i jump out this door you close it before space claims you and Juno as its victims!"
    Proxy walked up to the door and stood beside it "Of course master, your pilot will not die."

Starkiller smirked at Proxy then opened the door and jumped out landing on top of Cadre's ship.
    Proxy immediately closed the door behind Starkiller, as he landed on the ship with a thud.
    Starkiller immediately walked forward heading to the door of the ship and was about to open it.

13. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    IC:Cadre Umbra

Cadre reached the cockpit as the proximity sensors told him someone had just landed on the ships outer hull. He cursed. He flipped a switch and an exterior view showed up on a side console. No hull penetration yet. Cadre was thankful. He pre-programmed a quick getaway hyperspace hop when he entered Nal Hutta space. He was glad now.

"Hold on Jan!" Cadre said, he wasnt sure if she had followed him or not.

He pushed the throttle down and the small freighter lurched as it jumped to lightspeed.

TAG: Padawan and Starkiller

14. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller was just about to open the door to Cadre's ship when he heard the engines start violently humming.
    It only took Starkiller a minuet to know what was happening "Damn it all to hell!"-he screamed although no one can here him in space.
    Starkiller immediately pulled out his lightsaber and began to cut a hole in the roof of the ship, but before he was even halfway through he had to jump for safety away from the ship.
    He then latched on to his own ship he then opened the door and helped Proxy close the door again.
    Starkiller took of his helmet and ran towards Juno "enter lightspeed and follow that ship!"

15. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Juno watched silently as Starkiller and PROXY walked toward the back of the ship, and Starkiller leapt out. Whoever was on the ship was his target, and he clearly wasn't about too let it escape. But she saw the engines of the other ship glow brighter, and she and him realized it was about to go into hyperspace.

Starkiller raced back to the ship, ordering it to follow. "I can't track a ship while in hyperspace!" she protested. "If we try to follow it, we could end up in a different planet system!"

She had remained in the medbay when Cadre left to the cockpit, resting quietly on the bed. She knew only that the Sith was following them, but then felt the jolt as it entered hyperspace.

16. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller knew they couldent follow them but he wanted to try, he just stood there for a second and watched as the ship vanished.
    He just slammed his fist on the control panel when they disapeared "Damn it"!
    Starkiller looked directly into Juno's eyes with a anger in his eyes "why werent you paying attention!, next time be wary of what's happening, your my pilot so do your damn job!"
    Starkiller stormed off into his personal chambers before Juno could reply.

TAG:padawan

17. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

"Why werent you paying attention! Next time be wary of what's happening, your my pilot so do your damn job!" Starkiller snapped at her as the ship vanished into hyperspace. Juno bit her lip to avoid responding, and kept her face turned toward the vastness of space as he stormed off.

Once he was away, she let out a deep breath and sank down in her chair. "He expected me to follow it in hyperspace?" she muttered aloud. "It's plain impossible..." She flicked a switch to activate a second type of scan, to find the targeted ship once it exited hyperspace.

18. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:As soon as Starkiller entered his quarters he began to meditate on what his master would say to him "You have failed me you will never complete your destiny!"
    The very thought of those words coming from his master tore him up inside beyond belief.

Proxy could see his master was mad but he knew it wasent because of Juno.
    Proxy then decided he should talk to the pilot to make sure she wouldent do anything to kill his master which would deprive him the chance to kill him.
    Proxy walked towards Juno and tapped her on the shoulder he began to speak.
    "Eclipse my master's behavior of anger isent from your errors it is from his own and what lord Vader will say because of them."

19. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

There was silence in the cockpit of the Rogue Shadow. Feeling a small tap on her shoulder, she could hardly believe Starkiller wanted to talk. She didn't even have to look up, because PROXY began to speak. "Eclipse, my master's behavior of anger isn't from your errors. It is from his own, and what lord Vader will say because of them."

"What errors could he have done that Lord Vader would punish him for?" she asked, now turning to look at the droid. Seeing how Starkiller side-stepped everything she had said, she just hoped PROXY would be the least bit more cooperative.

20. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    Proxy could shear the intirest in her voice so Proxy thought it best to tell her.
    Proxy then sat down and took the form of Kota and began to speak like him.
    "When my master was aboard Kota's ship he killed Kota but let his apprentice get away, Lord Vader was very angry at this so he sent my master to kill this apprentice which i believe was a 13 year old girl and that was the reason he wanted to go back to that planet."

Proxy then took the form of Cadre, "But one of my master's long time enemies appeared and fought him off, but it was i who broke his concentration by attacking him which is my primary programming, and that was why i left the ship."
    Proxy then turned back to normal, "And that ship was Cadre's ship so now that they got away he might have to report to Lord Vader and tell him he has failed."

21. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Juno blinked in surprise as PROXY took the form of Rahm Kota, and used his voice. I'll never get used to that...

"He had an apprentice? And she's.....13?!" she found herself repeating blankly. Starkiller had been ordered to kill a young girl, and he was apparently determined to do so.

Juno looked down at the ground, and shook her head. She was flying him to a girl's death... "He's...frightened of Lord Vader." she murmured silently, turning away from PROXY. "That is why he had the last pilot killed. They...the others failed, didn't they?" she asked the droid.

22. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    If Proxy wasent a droid he would probably be sypathetic because he could tell she was a little scared but he had no emotions.
    "Well no my master never had them killed lord Vader did, my master never had a choice in the matter and if he spoke up he was beaten, shot, stabbed, burned many things.
    But when he turned 18 the consequence was death and since he was 16 he never did anything Lord Vader said not to do."

"And to answer your other question, no he is not afraid of lord Vader at least not much, but i think the reason he does what he is commanded is because Vader is his father well at least his father figure he never actually knew his father all he knew about him was that lord Vader killed him.
    Not to mention if it wasent for lord Vader my master would have been killed by stormtroopers that day."

23. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

"Well no my master never had them killed lord Vader did, my master never had a choice in the matter and if he spoke up he was beaten, shot, stabbed, burned many things." PROXY said.

Juno just looked away, hiding her distaste and shock. He had to find this girl then...whether he wanted to or not.

"But when he turned 18 the consequence was death and since he was 16 he never did anything Lord Vader said not to do." the droid continued emotionlessly. "Not to mention if it wasent for lord Vader my master would have been killed by stormtroopers that day."

She perked up at that. "Excuse me? Lord Vader had rescued him? When was this?!"

24. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    Proxy saw the look of confusion and intirest on Juno's face so he decided to go deeper into what had happened.
    "When lord vader invaded Kashyyk 20 years ago, he found a jedi and could feel something in the force telling him there was someone more powerfull than this rogue jedi.
    And it turned out it was the rogue jedi's son which is my master infact my master was so strong in the force that he was able to take lord Vader's lightsaber away before he killed his father, so lord Vader killed my master's father right there in front of him."

Proxy paused for a minuet then continued
    "But some imperials showed up and were about to execute my master until lord Vader saved him he was only five years of age when that happened and that was twenty years ago."

25. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Juno didn't bother to hide the look of fear and distgust on her face as PROXY continued. "Ugh...his father was killed right in front of him, and he still..." she began to say, but then thought about his age. Five years...if it was her, she would have just ran. Juno then bit her lip lightly at the thought. Lord Vader would not stand for any sort of betrayal. As much as she hated it, refusing to kill that girl would be a kind of betrayal as well.

Turning away, she looked back toward the window again. "Murder a 13-year old or be killed yourself...put simply, that was his latest orders..." she said softly, holding the joystick tightly. "So...when did you come up? Did Lord Vader...give you to him?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.