main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star wars the force unleashed rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Starkiller13, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkiller13

Starkiller13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2011
    Proxy waited for Juno's reaction until he saw her disqusted face and her turn away she then asked him when he came in he decided to answer.
    "Well i was built shortly after my master became Lord Vader's apprentice i was designed to take care of him or in lord Vader's words. "Dont let him die"
    "Back then i was still assigned to kill him at least later on i was but i wasent as advanced as i am now."

TAG:padawan

OOC:Sorry for the short and late post i couldent really think of much other than what i know.

2. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Cadre Umbra

Cadre breathed easy a few minutes after they jumped into hyperspace. Hopefully Starkiller had been knocked into his ion trail and incinerated. But, Cadre knew better. Bottom feeders like that don't die that easily. They had a few more hours in hyperspace before they reached Rodia, at which time they would hit the Corellian Run hyperspace lane and head up to a orbital station near Drall. After that...Cadre had no idea. What would he do with the young padawan? Jedi had been nearly annihilated, Cadre himself had several run ins with Jedi hunters.

Cadre sighed. The Force would guide them and present them with an answer.

He rose from the pilot seat and headed back to the medbay. He found the young girl still siting where he'd left her.

"Are you hungry, Jan?" Cadre asked. "I don't have a seven star chef but I do better then military rations."

TAG: Padawan

3. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Juno Eclipse

"You...were made to take care of him, but also designed to kill him?" Juno repeated, trying to make sense of it. "That...that doesn't make any...!" she began, but then another thought crossed her.

"Back at the hangar...before we left to find General Kota, I thought I heard a few lightsaber clashes. Was that you and Starkiller dueling?"

TAG: Starkiller13

IC: Janina

Janina stared up at the celing of the medbay, unable to sleep. She had tried closing her eyes several times while they were in hyperspace, but the events in Nar Shaddaa her wide awake. Hearing footsteps outside, she sat up in the bed, and looked up to see Master Umbra standing beside the door.

She chuckled at his remark about not having a seven star chef, and replied, "I could use something to eat... thank you." She looked at the bacta tank, and found herself asking, "Hmm...will Kota have to come out of the tank to eat?" Oops...that's probably a dumb question...

4. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Cadre Umbra

Cadre smiled.

"No, Jan, he needs to stay dunked for now, the system is set up to deliver all the nutrients he needs through the rebreather." Cadre replied.

The bacta tank had nearly cost him his ship, but he couldn't think of a better investment he had made.
    Cadre moved to the galley and tossed some base ingredients into the synthesizer. He pressed a few buttons on the keypad and the unit flashed. He waited a few minutes and then removed two plates of nerf steaks with some Salliche-grown vegetables.

TAG: padawan

5. Starkiller13

Starkiller13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2011
    Proxy could see that she was confused but he dident know how to clear it up then she asked about her hearing lightsabers in the hangar bay he decided to answer.
    "Yes actually i ambushed my master and he dispatched me rather quickly he really is quite good but that wont stop me, i have to kill him that is my programming and if i fail my programming i fail my master"

Proxy then felt his messaging system activate, "Now please excuse me Eclipse i have a message for my master."
    Proxy then entered Starkiller's personal quarters and approached him.
    "Master it's him."

IC:"Master its him" When Starkiller heard those words he almost froze, Vader wanted to talk to him.
    Starkiller then stood up "Patch him through Proxy.", Starkiller then knelt down on one knee.
    Starkiller looked up at the hologram of his master "What is it my master?"

TAG:UnKnownRogue and Padawan

OOC:Sorry for the late reply

6. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Janina

Janina hopped lightly off the bed, and walked after Master Umbra. Catching the smell of the meat, she surprised her urge to lick her lips. As hungry as she was, that seemed very childish. Instead, she took a plate of food. "So, where will we be going once we're out of hyperspace?" she asked as she took a bite of the steak.

TAG: UnknownRogue

ooc: sorry for such a short post...low on ideas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.