main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: The Great War

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by RuneEisahn, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Been away for real life issues. I will read up and post soon.

2. john123abc

john123abc Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2010
    GM Approved

Name: Spirba Dha Werda (Passing Shadow)
    Homeworld: Mandalore
    Species: human (Mandalorian)
    Appearance: thin, tall about 6'2, long, black hair, medium size beard, grey eyes.
    Clothing: modified old grey Mandalorian Shock Trooper armor, jetpack, crushgaunts
    Personality: sarcastic, somewhow cold, a little insane, willing to sacrifice for his friends and Mandalorian values, his real name and most of his past is unknown, and he rearly removes his helmet.
    Alliance:(Sith empire, Republic, Jedi Order, etc) Mandalorians/independent
    Rank: (Jedi, Sith, Smuggler, Sith Trooper, Republic Officer,etc.) Mandalorian Crusader
    Weapon(s): modified slugthrower rifle, old vibrosword, wrist vibroblade (like those used by delta squad commandos), quickshot wrist-caster-like device, grenades, trick slugs (modified ammunition)
    Ship: modified old Basilisk war droid
    Biography(Keep it nice and short): Shadow was born and raised on Mandalore, the homeworld of Mandalorians, little he knew about his father except that he was a great warrior, but not a Mandalorian, his father left him an old sword, armor, and a Basilisk. It became a Shadow's quest to find information about his father and his possible location, like every Mandalorian he also seeks glory of battle and war.

3. john123abc

Jan 23, 2010
    IC: Spirba Dha Werda/Passing Shadow

The engines were booming as the Jehavey'ir-type assault ship was flying into the direction of Chromia 4, inside of the shipe the noise of the engines was much subtle. Passing Shadow, an experienced Mandalorian Crusader, was walking through the hallway to the hall of the Mandalore, the leader of all Mandalorians. The hall of the Mandalore was dark, it contrasted to the very bright hallway, Mandalore sat in his throne in the middle of the hall, Shadow could barely see Mandalore's helmet because of the darkness. Mandalore summoned Shadow to brief him on his new mission, "Yes, Mandalore?" asked Shadow almost immediately after coming into the hall, "Shadow, you are being send to Chromia 4 for a recon mission," seid Mandalore while looking up from his throne, "What's the type of the terrain?" asked Shadow, "Mostly jungles, some cliffs, and ruins," informed him Mandalore, "What type of resistance will I meet?" asked Shadow, "Light, we have detected signs of Sith and Republic activity," said Mandalore, "Sith?" asked Shadow worried, one time he fought a dark jedi and lost portion of his arm, now he has cybernetic prosthetics, "Yes, there's a legion of Sith, but don't worry it's not like there's going to be a Sith lord down there," ensured him Mandalore, " Where am I supposed to be heading when I'm going to land?" asked Shadow, "We will put map and waypoints into your HUD, also there will be reinforcements available at all times incase you will get in trouble" said Mandalore, "Come on, when was the liste I needed help?" said Shadow, "Battle of Basilisk," said gravely Mandalore, "That wasn't my fault, mechanics could have done better job at repairing my Basilisk," said quickly Shadow, "you might also pick up better weapon than that rifle of yours," said Mandalore and pointed at Shadow's slugthrower rifle, "That rifle was in my family for centuries, every generation added something to it, this rifle can fire slugs at the speed in which they have trajectory of laser, still be able not to make much noise, and I can use special ammo like explosives round or even heat-seekers" said Shadow, "Fine, you got any more questions about the mission?" asked Mandalore, "No, sir," said Shadow and was about to leave, "Be careful, Sith are trouble," said Mandalore, "so are Mandalorians," said Shadow while looking through his shoulder. Spirba Dha Werda walked into the air lock bay where his Basilisk war droid was, his Basilisk was old, it had many signs of countless battles and wars like burn marks on its guns that made up its "face". As soon as the Basilisk recognized Shadow, it stood up and walked to him, Basilisk lowered itself so Shadow could climb its back and get into the cockpit located on Basilisk's back. Shadow closed the cockpit and secured himself to the Basilisk. Basilisk stood up and walked to the air lock, the bay has cleared and air lock has opened, Basilisk walked out onto the side of the ship, they were now facing Chromia 4. Basilisk lunged from the side of the ship and Shadow activated its engines. They were speeding through space into the planet, as they entered the atmosphere Shadow activated cloaking device and sound dampening device on his Basilisk to stay as hidden as possible. Basilisk activated engines in his feet to stop the fall, they floated right above the crowns of the trees, Shadow opened the cockpit and climbed outside of it, he closed the cockpit and activated his jet pack. Shadow flew safely to the ground and watched as his Baslisk activated his cloaking device and silently disappeared. Shadow activated his personal cloaking device, sound amplifying device, took his ripper-like looking rifle, and said quietly to himself "this is going to be fun,".

TAG:anyone

4. john123abc

Jan 23, 2010
    OOC: I guess I'll just continue with my side of the story

IC: Spirba Dha Werda/Passing Shadow

The jungle was dense, barely any light was passing through the giant trees. Shadow was silently walking, camouflaged by his cloaking device, listening even to the subtlest of noises. Suddenly he came to a stop, he saw a burned hole on the trunk of a tree, an sign of a battle. He prepared his rifle and slowly proceeded forward while looking around himself. Shadow came upon an opening in the jungle. there were dead bodies everywhere, about 300 dead Republic scouts, some of them were killed by a lightsaber, rest was electrocuted. Shadow contacted Mandalorian assault ship orbiting the planet, "I have found signs of Sith Lord, tell Mandalore to ready the Crusaders and their Basilisks, I might need reinforcements," after sending the message he looted the bodies from some credits. Shadow was about to leave when he noticed a nice looking pair of blaster pistols on one of scouts, he took the holster off of scout's body and put it on himself, "that might come in handy," Shadow said to himself. He reactivated his cloaking field and followed the trail of footprints into the jungle.

TAG: anyone, preferably Vaal Fenrir, or Jamel Norik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.