Lit Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Bomber Command by Jason Fry

Discussion in 'Literature' started by AdmiralNick22, Sep 11, 2017.

1. AdmiralNick22 Fleet Admiral of Literature

Manager
    star 6
    [IMG]

"Complete with stories, secrets, and insights, this guide will immerse readers in the world of Cobalt Squadron from Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Includes gatefolds with exclusive artifacts including starship schematics and more!"

Release Date: 12/15/17
    Author: Jason Fry
    Pages: 96

I know we have a thread for the separate Cobalt Squadron book, but I wanted to make sure we have a thread for this awesome book as well.

December is officially Jason Fry Month, what with this book, the cross sections, and the novelization. ;)

--Adm. Nick
  2. vncredleader Jedi Master

star 4
    Man this really is the year for Fleet Junkies
  3. SWpants Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmmmm. Any clue if it'll be a children's book or a reference or something else?
    Last edited by SWpants, Sep 11, 2017
  4. GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin + Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Administrator
    star 10
    It could be a coloring book and I'd still buy it if Jason's name was on the cover.

Missa ab iPhona mea est.
  5. AdmiralNick22 Fleet Admiral of Literature

Manager
    star 6
    I keep having to pinch myself! I can't imagine all the awesome information and goodies that Jason will work into his THREE upcoming books. :D ;)

--Adm. Nick
    vncredleader likes this.
  6. jasonfry VIP

VIP
    star 4

Thanks! I'd laugh, except that's pretty much what Classic Paint by Numbers was.
  7. Nobody145 Jedi Master

star 5
    Yay, another Jason Fry book! I wonder if there will be a recommended reading order for these things (like see the movie first, then read the visual guide, cross-sections then this book, or reverse that?).

Well, I'm planning to be in line before midnight so guess I'll see the movie then go pick up this book the next day.
  8. Stymi Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    So, it has short stories too? What exactly is this book?

Sent from my Moto X-Wing
  9. lowell Jedi Knight

star 2
    Novelization coming in March 2018 along with junior novel.
  10. AdmiralNick22 Fleet Admiral of Literature

Manager
    star 6
    I'm sure the novelization will be epic! As someone who loves it when the lore is expanded on, the prospects of a author/fan like Jason being the one to flesh out details via the Cross Sections book and things like Bomber Command just make me smile. Factor is the amazing Pablo Hidalgo doing the Visual Guide and I can barely contain my excitement.

New bombers, new warships, new fighters - it's a great year to be a Fleet Junkie. Onwards to The Last Jedi! :cool:

--Adm. Nick