1. A Warning For Everyone To See:

PT vs. OT vs. ST vs. Anthology (in any combination) debates are not allowed in the New Movies forums. Discussions that descend into OT/PT/ST/Anthology bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Consider this your warning.

Official Info Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Ep. VIII) - Dec 15th, 2017

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi & IX - Spoilers Allowed' started by Gallandro, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    One Disney store manager in one country saying she's not planning anything for Force Friday does not equal "skipping Force Friday." It's happening this year. That's a fact.
  2. nightangel Force Ghost

star 6
    we will see, no infos in Germany as well.
  3. Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's not a wait and see. Force Friday is happening. Not every store of course. But it's happening across multiple stores.
  4. nightangel Force Ghost

star 6
    but an event without infos what is planned? I just missed a SW related con in Germany, because I did not see any advertising until it was too late. I see the same happening when no advertising for this event is done. :rolleyes:
  5. Master_Lok Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [:D] If I had a dollar for every single time I missed a screening or something I would have liked to gone to, I'd be rich. I can relate. I understand the need for some secrecy, but perhaps we'll see more in the next week or so.
    nightangel likes this.
  6. CEB Force Ghost

star 5
    Seriously. We know Force Friday is happening, we know what shops are likely to be involved and we know where it is. What exactly is the issue here?
    Gigoran Monk likes this.
  7. nightangel Force Ghost

star 6
    I won't go at midnight to any toy store only to find out it is closed. :rolleyes:
  8. Force Smuggler Force Ghost

star 7
    There is this lovely thing called the internet. Or call the stores in the days leading up to Force Friday.
  9. CEB Force Ghost

star 5
    You along with pretty much everyone else.

Which is why one of a few things will happen. One; closer to the time you will phone up the shops you think might open and get a confirmation as to whether or not there's an opening near you, Two; closer to the time a midnight launch will be announced and you, being on the alert, will already be prepared enough for it to be able to make sure you can be there, Three; nothing will be announced anywhere, it'll all be a big secret both to fans and shops, no merchandise will go on sale, and Disney will realise "oh no, maybe if we want to sell figures at a midnight launch, we need to let the buyers and the sellers know about it, in future"

Which do you think is most likely?
  10. nightangel Force Ghost

star 6
    or save time and nerves and order the stuff from amazon,ebay and co. but then the question for what a date if nothing is really announced and planned ahead. I can order all my stuff from Taiwan like the SDCC exclusives. no problem, they already have it on pre-order. [face_sigh]

Alternative 4, me pre-ordering the stuff via internet from Taiwan. [face_sigh]
    Last edited by nightangel, Aug 20, 2017
  11. CEB Force Ghost

star 5

My thoughts will be with you if the toys of the character you'll be disappointed with, from the film you won't like, won't be available from the launch you won't hear about from the shops that won't open at midnight on the officially announced event that you are worried won't happen, and you instead are faced with the agonising problem of impatiently ordering said toys from the internet instead.
    PymParticles and Gigoran Monk like this.
  12. nightangel Force Ghost

star 6
  13. B99 Force Ghost

star 6
  14. B99 Force Ghost

star 6
    nightangel likes this.
  15. Darth Chiznuk Superninja of New Films

Manager
    star 6
    I think you have that wrong. 117 - 1 is 1 so the film comes out tomorrow! Right?
  16. B99 Force Ghost

star 6
    [IMG]
  17. B99 Force Ghost

star 6
  18. ThreeDeathstickProblem Force Ghost

star 5
  19. B99 Force Ghost

star 6
    108,00 days to go?? :(

Whatever number that is.. lol
  20. nightangel Force Ghost