main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: The Last Revel (Trailer)

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by DarthBucket, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBucket

DarthBucket Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2009
    Hey folks. Despite being a Star Wars fan for a good while, I've never joined this web-site, despite making numerous visits. But now I feel I have a reason to because my YouTube channel 'The Cheese Bucket Show' has made a Star Wars inspired video, and we've uploaded a trailer for it. You can see it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ezZUy16Kk

Please don't feel like we're spamming you, because I'm honestly a huge Star Wars fan. The full video will be up soon, so we hope you enjoy it. Criticism is very much welcome should you wish to take the time to say it.

Also, I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section...

But please watch (and maybe rate and comment). Your feedback can only make the final version better, even though it is quite hard to analyse a trailer (?or not?)

Cheers,

The Cheese Bucket Show.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Normally I would have locked your thread, since it looked like solely promoting your film first, but I saw you activily posting in the YJCC and so I'll keep it open for now. :)

The trailer is confusing and I found another link afterwards. Is this film made by you as well? :confused:

Oh, and if you want qualified feedback from other people who do FanFilms, I suggest to ask for help here. :)

3. DarthBucket

Apr 12, 2009
    Cheers for replying. (And thanks for not instantly locking it).

That film you found afterwards I just noticed a second a go, it ain't done by us, but it came as quite a shock to me. Purely coincidence. But hey, it happens to musicians all the time, so it?s bound to happen to the odd film. I just thought, we might have to change the title now. Hmmm...

Also, thanks for the link.

4. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    You're welcome. :)

But what's the storyline of your film. I don't get it through the trailer. :confused:

5. DarthBucket

Apr 12, 2009
    Well basically we're sitting down eating a bowl of revels, when the ginger guy (Martin) reaches for the last revel. The other guy (Michael) then stops him by drawing the lightsaber. They then have a big fight over the revel, going to many different places. There are a few twists in there as well.

So, that's the story.

Quite a lot of people haven't understood the trailer, and it's quite understandable really.

6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Ah, now I think I get the trailer (partly).

The first scene where the last revels is seen was too short that I have identified it as what it is and that it's about that last one. Maybe giving it a bit more time would help to make it clear. Just a suggestion. :)

Btw, you don't need to quote me every time, especially since we are posting one after another. ;)

7. DarthBucket

Apr 12, 2009
    Ah cheers. Yeah, it was shortened just to get the trailer as short as possible. But it mustn?t have worked to well.

8. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    If you want to shorten something, then I would suggest to cut out the scenes of the two boys running down the hill and the one person standing within a white thingy (not sure about its name), since the reason why they are doing that isn't shown (or at least I can't see that).

Ok, that's a very subjective view, but maybe it helps you somehow. :)

9. DarthBucket

Apr 12, 2009
    Yeah, that makes sense. Still, it's the full video that counts, so we'll think about these things when we do that.

10. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Sure! It's your video and not mine. :)

Good luck with it! :)

Oh, and will you post a link when you've finished it?

And until then, don't hesitate to join our other discussions here or to take a look at your local FanForce, ok? :)

11. DarthBucket

Apr 12, 2009
    Sure, I'll post the link when it's done.

I'll also look around the other fanforce threads and that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.