main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Not sure if you guys are interested in playing or know about the pre-order stuff. If not, here ya go!

While there is no firm game release date yet, only "Holiday Season 2011" being released. I can only assume that since Star Wars Galaxies is shutting down on December 15th, that I would put money on the game coming out right before or directly after SWG shutdown.

If you pre-order The Old Republic, you get a Early Access game code.

What does this code do? does it give you anything? Why yes it does. It serves 2 functions.

1. It grants you access into the open Beta session starting in September. This is to test servers and so forth.

2. If pre-ordered and redeemed soon enough, you get an early access pass. This means that probably (just like other MMO releases), you will get into live servers for play approx one week before those that did not pre-order.

So get that game and redeem your code!.

If you are planning on playing Star Wars the Old Republic and want to join up with me, I have stated a Sith Empire faction sided guild. You can find our little page HERE

If you join up, please put in who you are in the app so I know to approve it.

2. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Thanks for the invite! There are a few of us here who've been talking about it outside this forum! The trailer at Comic Con was loaded in Star Wars goodness so I'll pass it along! Originally, this was supposed to be out last fall so a lot of us are eager to get rolling.

3. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I know right! I'm super stoked.

And heck, even if those of you who are gonna play dont join the guild, maybe we can meet up in game for some star wars goodness!

4. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    This and Diablo III are the only things on my radar for the next year. I just want to get in and explore the thing. I played Star Wars Galaxies and once spent the better part of an evening just exploring the wastes of a desert so I'm pretty sure I will have this game and just explore it the first month. Go everywhere I can in one character type and get my experience before looking to join a guild. So many have waited for so long, my biggest fear is that everyone jumps online, theres mass chaos and we have massive system crashes or extreme lag times.

5. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    lol I still play Galaxies.

6. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Well here we go! Watching G4 Attack of the Show last night and this beauty is set to release 12/20/11! As I've said before, this will either be the greatest game ever made or the biggest stinker ever laid. Lets hope for the former. $15/mo subscription or buy 6/mo for $13 each. Looking forward to this one, gonna sink a lot of time in it just exploring to begin with.

7. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Very close now to getting this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.