main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic - REVAN (fanfilm by Limitless Productions LLC)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by BreakininMiguel, Aug 2, 2013.

1. BreakininMiguel

BreakininMiguel Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2013
    Hello guys im new to this forum, and i bring u something very big, something that many fans of star wars specially those who got envolved with kotor an swtor story will be interested in...

is a fan film for the epic caracter REVAN...... here are some highpoints of the project:

[​IMG]

Limitless Productions LLC, is an American motion picture studio located in Harford County, Maryland. Limitless Productions LLC is currently producing their first film, ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic – Revan,” which is a fan film based off of the book ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic – Revan’ by Drew Karpyshyn.

This movie is on roading period, they are almost in week 4, but they need a lot of support, they also have a kickstarter account for us to help them build this project:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1144130879/star-wars-the-old-republic-revan-fan-film , they have only 15 day remaining on kickstarter, and they havent get the goal yet.

HOPE U GUYS INTERESTED IN THIS PROJECTS, SEE U SOON, AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

i dont own any of this material showed here, this post is only for spreading this project.

2. BreakininMiguel

BreakininMiguel Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2013
  3. DarthRicmu

DarthRicmu Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 3, 2005
    They raised 12.000 so far, impressive :)
    I'll keep it on my watch list, let's see if they make their plans come true...

4. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I hope you get your full amount! That said, you have 10 days to raise $8000. Good luck. :)