main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Star Wars: The Old Republic

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by __KypDurron, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    Just saw that Sean Willams will be writing a novel based on this titled Star Wars: The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance. Definitely excited about this, and will be great for those of us unable to play the game, but want to still enjoy the story.

Summaries:

Three and a half millennia before the Clone Wars, the Treaty of Coruscant has tabled an uneasy peace between the Galactic Republic and the reemerging Sith Empire. However, with new skirmishes becoming a regular occurrence, even on the relatively peaceful planet of Alderaan, the Jedi Order finds itself in an all too familiar position: protecting the Republic from a looming all-out war.

Smuggler Jet Nebula has stumbled across a treasure richer than he ever dreamed. The Hutts want to auction it to the highest bidder, be it the Republic or the Empire, both of whom hope to bolster their chances in the coming conflict. But the Sith are interested, too, and they don?t bargain with anyone; the Jedi High Council is sending someone to investigate; a mysterious Mandalorian is chasing something connected to a long-forgotten crime; while a spy plays every side at once. What Jet has unearthed will surprise all of them, and leave none of them unchanged.

2. DarthZannah

DarthZannah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2008
    Oooh, Sounds like a future Book Club read! I'm excited about this too! Thanks for the heads up Eleven! [face_batting]

3. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    I just saw the new cinematic trailer for The Old Republic....

UNHOLY FREAKING SITH SPIT!

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/The_Old_Republic_Cinematic_Trailer_2_131889.asp

4. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    OH MY..... JEDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: That was too Sithin? kewl!!!!!!!!!!!

I am totally lovin that female Jedi!!! She's my new hero!!!!

5. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    well, that was cool.

6. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    that was AWESOME!!!!!

7. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Cool