main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Other Story (ANH AU)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Millennium-Falcon, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millennium-Falcon

Millennium-Falcon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.
    During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.
    Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy...

This is the main story, of how the Rebellion plans to wipe the Empire from the face of the galaxy. We know what happens, the Rebellion destroys the Death Star, yadda yadda. But what we don't know is what went on behind the scenes. This is not about the famed characters such as Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, etc. This is about your character, and what went on with he/she when the Rebellion striked against the Empire. And you never know, your character may be the difference in the outcome of the Rebellion versus the Empire. Your character may be the death of Luke Skywalker, or the death of the evil Sith Lord Darth Vader...

[b]Rules:
    1.[color=red]CHARACTER SHEETS MUST BE SENT TO ME VIA PM FOR APPROVAL.[/color]
    2.[color=red]TWO CHARACTER PER USER LIMIT.[/color]
    3. No godmoding. First-time offense gets a warning, second offense, you will be removed from the game.
    4. Obey the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/tos.asp]TOS[/link]
    5. Have fun! That's what this is for!

[hr]

Character Sheet[/b]
    Name:
    Species:
    Affiliation:
    Personality:
    Appearance (pictures are helpful):
    Weapons:
    Starship:
    Biography:

[hr]

Again, character sheets must be sent to me over PM for approval. Your characters can interact with characters such as Luke, Wedge, Han, Leia, etc. I will be controlling them (they are NPC's if you choose to interact with them). If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me over PM.

2. Millennium-Falcon

May 27, 2005
  3. Millennium-Falcon

May 27, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.