main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Beyond - Legends ~~::| STAR WARS: The Shadow of the Sith - A Gothic Novel |::~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LordDarthUmbrus, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I am going to take a hiatus from writing Shadow of the Sith as I am having some writer's block issues. As this first act of the story closes I need to think on the final act.

I have some surprises in store, but they need to be handled with care. I'll be sure to let readers know when I have posted again.

Thank you all for your continued patronage.

2. LordDarthDevaious

LordDarthDevaious Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2005
    Hauntingly awesome! I love it. I only have one question, my Lord. Where did Aayla Secura come from?

3. Ragozy

Ragozy Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    I have been sadly absent and sigh a breath of relief that you have paused in your storytelling. For that I am grateful...this one time. Thank you for keeping me in the loop. I will be a better participant in future.

4. ArgenPalos

ArgenPalos Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2004
    Awesome effort LDU!

You're doing a bang-up job with this story - glad I got around to finally read it - you're writing style is excellent and very easily read and understood....,

and by Jove, you've channeled the masters of yore in coming up with a thoroughly entertaing tale!

Please, do continue....

5. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Take your time LDU, your story is worth the wait my SDO friend...

The Lord Darth InDomInus[/b]

6. TrojanForce

TrojanForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    A most worthy tale Lord Umbrus. This has pleased me immensely.

Remember - I shall be lurking, in the shadows, re-appearing at precisely the right moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.