Beyond ~~::| STAR WARS: The Shadow of the Sith - A Gothic Novel |::~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LordDarthUmbrus, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Master

star 4
    I am going to take a hiatus from writing Shadow of the Sith as I am having some writer's block issues. As this first act of the story closes I need to think on the final act.

I have some surprises in store, but they need to be handled with care. I'll be sure to let readers know when I have posted again.

Thank you all for your continued patronage.
  2. LordDarthDevaious Jedi Master

star 3
    Hauntingly awesome! I love it. I only have one question, my Lord. Where did Aayla Secura come from?
  3. Ragozy Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have been sadly absent and sigh a breath of relief that you have paused in your storytelling. For that I am grateful...this one time. Thank you for keeping me in the loop. I will be a better participant in future.
  4. ArgenPalos Force Ghost

star 4
    Awesome effort LDU!

You're doing a bang-up job with this story - glad I got around to finally read it - you're writing style is excellent and very easily read and understood....,

and by Jove, you've channeled the masters of yore in coming up with a thoroughly entertaing tale!

Please, do continue....
  5. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Take your time LDU, your story is worth the wait my SDO friend...

The Lord Darth InDomInus[/b]
  6. TrojanForce Jedi Knight

star 1
    A most worthy tale Lord Umbrus. This has pleased me immensely.

Remember - I shall be lurking, in the shadows, re-appearing at precisely the right moment.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.