main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars The Sith Saga

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Josh7797445, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh7797445

Josh7797445 Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2016
    Star wars The Sith Saga
    **********************************************************************************

* MUSIC*

The light was dim, as Mirann Arnhar eased her way through the darkened streets of Dathomir Trade Outpost. Jedi were close by, hoping for a nice chat no doubt. Something Mirann was not interested in given them. The human woman was more interested in snatching a ship to get to Korriban. From there her intentions were some what rusty and revolved mainly about treasure hunting. Coming around the alley's corner a grimace appeared under the hood. Two Jedi blocked her way. Speak of the devil. "We mean you no ill will, we simply wish to speak with you." One started speaking in soothing tones. Mirann had a sudden thought of letting the irritation speak to the back of her hand, a petty thought but one that amused her enough to pause. Perhaps she would deal with them. He stepped closer, she retreated a step, loathe to let him get close, and right into the blow of one behind her.

Three! Light eyes widened as she fell to her knees, the air disappearing from her lungs in a rush. Nine times a fool, and ten times a idiot. She should have watched behind her! Should have known! More the fool! Staggering to get to her feet, she felt her hands behind forced into restraints. Slamming her head back, Mirann smirked at the sound of breaking cartridge. One swore and turned away, blood steaming from a broken and bloody nose. "She got your nose, what else were you thinking giving opportunity like that!" Twisting about she attempted to kick the other one holding her, but only managed to deal a glancing bow to his shin. The others had taken this warning well, and were proceeding with more caution than their poor comrade. "Ah didna think she'd be so fast! Gah! Git 'er ter the-"

Mirann gave a sudden drop to the ground, twisting as she rolled free of the third's grasp as he fell tangled in her legs. Freeing herself of him she watched the second one as he made a grab and found himself clubbed upside the head with the manacled hands and delivered a second slap. "Idiots," Mirann growled, turning tail and darting into the alleys, two in hot pursuit. Whether the word was at herself, them, or both was unknown. But it was quite ample when applied to all three. Mirann turned corners and tried to stay just out of their line of sight. They would catch up at this rate, and with her hands useless... "More the fool, check behind." The dark robed woman swore. "Always check behind, never get cocky."
    "Don't look at me like that! I can't help that I project kleptomania onto them!" "Are you sure you not a thief?" "M

**********************************************************************************

Thanks for your interest in Star Wars The Sith Saga

Here are the basic factions all players can choose from: Jedi and Sith

Those who choose ‘Sith’ will begin their adventure at The Sith Academy

[​IMG]

character sheet:

Name:
    Codename:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Bio:

Optional:
    Ship/Spacecraft:
    Crew/Team/NPCs:

House Rules

1) Respect the GM.
    2) Follow the TOS.
    3) No Godmoding.
    4) No Spamming, Trolling, Baiting. Don’t do it.
    5) Clean Language, please.
    6) Realism is rewarding.
    7) Try not to die. :p
    8) Ask questions ( via PM or OOC thread)
    9) Have fun!!
    10) Respect each other.

ALL CHARACTER SHEETS MUST FIRST BE SUBMITTED TO THE GM FOR APPROVAL

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Okay, I guess I should've included this in my last post: the wholesale copy/pasting elements from other individuals' active games without their permission is also a no-no unless the elements have been provided for the general community's use via inclusion in an appropriate resource thread (E.g. our tutorial threads). If you want to amend this opening post to not contain these copy/pasted elements, feel free to send me a PM.

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.