main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Swarm War- Part 1- The Joiner King

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by KOTORFan8, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    Star Wars
    The Joiner King
    This is Part 1 of a three-part RPG

Five years after the Yuzhaan Vong War, the galaxy is slowly rebuilding and the Jedi Order has increased to two hundred Jedi Knights. Peace may actually reign for once in the Star Wars Galaxy.
    Suddenly, the heroes of the Yuzhaan Vong War, Jedi Knights Jacen and Jaina Solo mysteriously disappear on a mission into Chiss Space. Left in a panic, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker sends a call to the Jedi Knights and Republic for a search team.

What awaits them may be their greatest challenge since the Vong War.

Rules:
    1.) Please respect the rules of this game
    2.) No God-Moding
    3.) Obey all the TOS
    4.) No Spam
    5.) No posting until the opening post
    6.) Follow the character sheet please
    7.) Please use proper grammar and spelling
    8.) Have Fun!

NOTE: I have no idea what is going to happen in the Swarm War trilogy, so there are NO spoilers. This will be based off what I think will happen during the trilogy.

Canon characters (except for Jaina and Jacen for now) or original characters are allowed. Please PM your character sheets to me for approval.

Character Sheet
    Name:
    Homeworld:
    Faction:

Appearance:
    Species:
    Weight:
    Skin Complexion:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Physique:
    Clothing / Armor:

Weapons:

Lightsaber:
    Single-blade, double-blade, or dual styles:
    Crystal Color:
    Hilt Color:
    Saber Form (You can have a maximum of two forms):

The Force:
    Sensitivity:
    Force Powers:

Starship:
    Model/Make:
    Primary Weapons:
    Secondary Weapons:
    Inner Description:
    Outer Description:

Biography:

2. KOTORFan8

Mar 7, 2005
    Characters/ Canon Characters Avaliable:

Luke Skywalker- Avaliable
    Han Solo- Avaliable
    Mara Jade Skywalker- Avaliable
    Leia Organa Solo- Avaliable
    Boba Fett- Avaliable
    Jagged Fel- Avaliable
    Wedge Antilles- Avaliable

Other any other EU characters-
    None

Original Characters-
    None

3. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I will play Boba Fett.

4. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    Danget Zedd! I wanted to play Boba! LOL! I guess I'll take Wedge.

5. Loyal_Rebel

Loyal_Rebel Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005

Character Sheet
    Name: Han Solo
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Faction: Galactic Alliance/Republic (which one is it by now?)

Appearance: considered handsome by most female species around the galaxy; lopsided grin and scar running across chin
    Height: around 6 foot
    Weight: average
    Skin Complexion: caucasian
    Hair Color: graying brown
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Physique: fairly muscular, but overall average build
    Clothing / Armor: white shirt(sometimes vest/jacket) with pants with Corellian bloodstripe running down the seams. Black boots and gun belt with holster slung low on right thigh.

Starship: Millennium Falcon
    Model/Make: YT-1300 Corellian Freighter
    Primary Weapons: Quad laser cannons
    Secondary Weapons: Concussion missiles
    Inner Description: see films
    Outer Description: saucer-shaped and painted a matte black with cockpit protruding from the right side. Two mandibles extend outward from the front

Biography: Bio

6. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Character Sheet
    Name: Boba Fett
    Homeworld: Kamino
    Faction: Bounty Hunter

Appearance:
    [image=http://www.thelightsaber.com/HistoryPics/BobaFettPic.jpg]
    Height: 1.83 Meters
    Weight: Unknown
    Skin Complexion: Dark Tan
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Brown
    Physique: Light Muscular
    Clothing / Armor: Mandalorian Battle Armor

Weapons: Lightsaber (one or two of four), EE-3 Blaster Rifle, varied armor weapons.

Lightsaber: Yes (Collection)
    Single-blade, double-blade, or dual styles: Single (most can be used dual)
    Crystal Color: Varied assortment (Green, Blue, Purple, Red)
    Hilt Color:
    [image=http://www.thelightsaber.com/HistorySabers/SmallPics/BobaCollectSM.jpg]
    Saber Form (You can have a maximum of two forms): N/A

The Force:
    Sensitivity: N/A
    Force Powers: N/A

Starship: Slave I
    Model/Make: Firespray-class Patrol Ship
    Primary Weapons: 4 Heavy Blaster Cannons
    Secondary Weapons: Unknown
    Inner Description: Unknown
    Outer Description:
    [image=http://www.hyperjump.net/thomasparis/swshipstats/starfighter-firespray.jpg]

Biography: Shortly after the Battle of Yavin, a group of Jabba the Hutt's bounty hunters captured Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca in the Hoth system. These hunters were to deliver the Rebel trio to Ord Mantell, where Boba Fett was to take possession and continue the delivery to the Empire. One of the hunters, an arrogant tracker named Skorr, botched the operation and let the Rebels escape. Skorr was killed in the process and Fett was left empty-handed.
    After Fett finally captured Solo and was set to deliver him to Jabba, he was attacked by the other hunters hired by Vader to bring in the Corellian prize. The assassin droid IG-88, aboard his ultra-sleek IG-2000 attacked the Slave I high over Tatooine. Though Fett destroyed the droid, the Slave I sustained serious damage. Unwilling to be caught defenseless, Fett laid low for a while, which prompted a concerted search by Solo's friends.
    Fett dresses in fearsome armor of Mandalorian design. The battle-scarred suit's design heritage can be traced back 4,000 years, when clans of Mandalores fought against the Jedi during the Great Sith War. The armor is heavily modified with numerous hidden and deadly features. The T-shaped visor set in the helmet incorporates a macrobinocular viewplate. The rest of the helmet features a temple-mounted broadband antenna, motion and sound sensors, an infrared device, and an internal comlink connected to his ship. Fett's weapon of choice is a sawed-off BlasTech EE-3 rifle.
    Fett's armor and body were extremely battered by his ordeal in the Sarlacc. When he plunged into the beast, he was kept alive by numerous fibrous suckers that attached themselves to his body. This was part of the Sarlacc's horrible metabolic process; it would keep its prey alive for thousands of years, all the while slowly feeding off it. Fett almost lost his identity in the swirling dementia brought about by the Sarlacc's toxins. His resolve held, and he used his weapons to blast free of the beast.
    Naked, wounded, and defenseless on the sands of Tatooine, Fett was rescued by his fellow hunter Dengar, who nursed him back to health. Fett reclaimed his armor and his reputation, returning from the "dead," and again taking on bounties. It wasn't until six years after the Battle of Endor that Han Solo learned his nemesis was still alive. Although Fett still piloted his antiquated Slave I, he updated his arsenal with the ultrasleek Slave II. These were but the first two of his vessels, which would eventually number up to Slave IV.

7. KOTORFan8

Mar 7, 2005
    A Quick GM Note to everybody who is going to join:

No Sith yet.

And I am going to need a Sub-GM also please.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.