main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Treacherous One

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Squishy_Vic, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    As Bazlind was enjoying sending the shockwaves of the dark side, the last thing he expected was for one of the Jedi tramps to retaliate. A flash of blinding light filled his consciousness.

Rahl cried out in panicked terror and pain. He gripped his skull in both hands as the calm counterattack hit him. It caused him to loose the link he had with the Jedi.

Rahl inhaled as he mercilessly withdrew. He slammed his fist on the tiled mosaic floor, crushing a tile into dusts and bits. He realized he was trembling. With an effort, he regained his composure.

A Sith lord could not show weakness before his soldiers. Weakness was a property of the Jedi. Sith exploited weakness. His men were no different. They coveted his position as much as Rahl himself.

Rahl glanced darkly to his stunned troops. What were the gawking fools to expect? No matter how brilliant, no matter how strong, Bazlind Rahl was one man.

He refused to believe a single Jedi knight, much less a woman, could place him in such a state. It was unthinkable. It was a filthy Jedi trick.

"My Lord, the tide is turning. Our ships are losing in space and the people are rising up against our forces in the city. It seems the Jedi are inspiring . . ."

Rahl clouted the smaller man with a meaty backhand. "Nonsense. We are simply being too lenient. I want these streets to run with rivers of blood."

He grimly took in his inner circle. "Sheer brutality will weaken their will. Even the Jedi will timidly bow to our superiority and retreat."

The Sith were stronger. They were willing to follow any means necessary to reach their ends. Just one other reason the Jedi did have the stomach for a war with the Sith.

Rahl turned abruptly to a younger man. "Lord Fefalas."

TAG: Half_Sith, et al

<[-]> Saber

2. Dreamless

Dreamless Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2006
    IC -- Lori Thane

Lori smirked as she felt the dark Sith lord withdraw fromt he Force connection; if he though he'd win...well, he might. She thought, only three Jedi against an army of Darkness...this wasn't looking good.

She toggled her comm unit hoping to get any sort of signal; most of it was static, but she tried every frequence possible. Always sending out the same signal.

"Don't give up; don't give in to the darkness..."

Tag -- Saber, et all.

3. Half_Sith

Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    IC:They want me to kill anything that stands in my way. How could such of a so called "Strong" Force, even come to exsisting? The jedi are weak. They suspect us to make everyone tremble with fear.

Then who comes to save the day? The Jedi. After you've killed one, you've killed them all. I see how their eyes turn white when i kill them. I hear them scream, I hear the pain of their death.

That's the weakness in Jedi, when one of them dies, the other one feels if he needs to feel sorrow and pain. I could show them great things, but they would not listen. I want their blood on my hands, I want them dead.

It was them who turned my life into a hell, it was the Jedi. It's over for them, I will kill all of them. So who could I turn to, I could get an apprentice? I hear the weakness of a Jedi, I can hear the call, they are calling out into the darkness.

I got inside the jedi's mind, I could feel it's pain and misery. "Thats what i'm looking for." I quoted. The jedi's want war? So i'll let them have it!

TAG:Dreamless, Et all

4. Dreamless

May 16, 2006
    IC -- Lori Thane

Lori paused slightly as she felt another presence...so, there wasn't just one Dark Sith, but two! which didn't make sense, how could there be two Sith? she shook her head, and shot down another enemy ship. Suddenly, her comm wasn't blocked any more! She switched to a genral frequency.

"Hello, any Sith out there? I know that you know that I am here, stand down or die!"

Tag -- Half_Sith, et all

5. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Kalvaras Mazz
    Aboard Achaea-class Battlecruiser, Tetricus, Galceon Orbit

Mazz watched listened intently as the opposing commander revealed himself.

"Admiral Kalvaras Mazz of the Republic? I don't recognize such a thing. The Republic is a paper tiger that will be burned by the rising power of the dark side. Attack me. Tonight, I drink your blood."

With that, the anonymous enemy severed the connection. Mazz was left looking out the window of the bridge of his command ship while his vessels wheeled into position to enter the fray.

He turned to his first officer, who was standing beside him awaiting orders. "I hate those kind of people, claim to be so superior they can't even carry on a refined conversation."

His officer chuckled to himself as Mazz instructed one of his newer tactical officers in the proper deployment of the fighter screen.

Glancing out his viewport after a proximity claxon warned the bridge of incoming enemy missile which was promptly neutralized, Mazz realized he had to get his command moving.

"Lieutenant Darc, break off Alpha and Gamma fighter wings and send them in. Move Dogma and Nereus in there alongside us. This pathetic 'all powerful' renegade fleet is nothing. Once we crush them, send word back to Coruscant that I need ground troops to clear this place."

The man was at once in action, directing the fleet just how the Admiral had ordered.

Massive blasts were heard and the hair on Mazz's arms stood up from the generated static electricity as the Tetricus's own turbolasers returned fire on the opposing vessels.

This man thinks he can best me, think again, he pondered confidently.

It was at about that time he was struck with an immense pain to his head. It wasn't anything like a headache or a physical hurt, it was more as though a flood of incredibly negative and sorrowful emotions had been put upon him immediately. The pain itself was induced by his own mind.

Falling to his knees, he knew he wasn't dealing with just any kind of enemy here.

An officer came over and helped him to his feet just as the mental pain began to abate.

"Everything alright sir?" the shocked man asked Mazz.

"Yeah," was all he could say as he cleared his though to maintain composure.

He looked at the man and at the whole bridge which was now focused on him. "They're here. The Sith. I have no doubt. We must be very careful here."

Then Mazz looked out the main viewport as his ships began to concentrate on one of the more strategically-deployed Sith warships. He realized that his foe was no tactician, in space anyway, but he still had his forces approach with a degree of caution. He only hoped that some of the Jedi present would be able to counter any more Sith sorcery.

TAG: Galceon Destruction Machine People

6. Half_Sith

Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    IC:Lenway

The Jedi could feel me. I knew it was possiable for them to feel it. The jedi turned out to be a She. She spoke in a soft voice into the comlink "Hello, any Sith out there? I know that you know that I am here, stand down or die!"

I laughed. The Jedi didn't move a muscle. As I watched to Jedi, I spoke "Yes,." The Jedi still did nothing at all. She didn't even reach for her lightsaber to try to make a threat.

"Pathetic," I said. "This is why Jedi are so weak. They think peace is the answer." I surrounded the Jedi with a prescence she could feel. "Whats the matter?" I asked. Still no words. I spoke in the comlink "You want war, Don't you?".

"Something Wrong?" I asked. The Jedi suddenly spoke in a soft voice "I'm not afraid of you."

TAG:Dreamless, ET all.

7. Half_Sith

Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    OOC:PLEASE IGNORE THE PREVOUIS POST, I MADE A FEW MISTAKES. READ THIS ONE INSTEAD.

The Jedi could feel me. I knew it was possiable for them to feel it. The jedi turned out to be a She. She spoke in a soft voice into the comlink "Hello, any Sith out there? I know that you know that I am here, stand down or die!"

I laughed. The Jedi didn't move a muscle. As I watched to Jedi, I spoke "Yes,." The Jedi still did nothing at all. She just kept poiloting the ship.

"Pathetic," I said. "This is why Jedi are so weak. They think peace is the answer." I surrounded the Jedi with a prescence she could feel. "Whats the matter?" I asked. Still no words. I spoke in the comlink "You want war, Don't you?".

"Something Wrong?" I asked. The Jedi just kept ignoring me, feeling frustrated.

8. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    The thug flinched as he saw the girl kick down his partner. Just as he was about to try and charge her, Ayashi drew her vibroblade to keep him back. He flinched again as she was ready to cut him down. He took a couple of steps back as he put away his small dagger. He shook his head as he spoke.

"Alright, alright. We'll leave you alone, but watch your back, punk!" He said as he snickered, and as he helped his companion off the ground. The other thug rubbed his chin and wiped off a little bit of blood from his teeth. He spit, and then the two thugs ran off. Once the coast was clear, Ayashi put away her vibro blade in the sheath, which was concealed behind her cape; which is also why the thugs thought she was defenseless.

She continued to walk down the street, headed to the elevator to reach the upper levels of the city. As the elevator came to sight, she was once again interrupted. But this time, it wasn't danger. It was her boss,the Royalist leader, calling her through the comlink. She looked around first, making sure no one was around, and then answered it.

"This is Tier," she said, awaiting a response. Tier was her codename. All the royalists had one, to keep their identities secret. "Tier, this is DamKobra," the voice said. She knew it was the codename of their leader, that only the royalists knew him by. No one really knew his true name, for security reasons. Just like the rest of them. "We need you on the Galactic upper city. We hear there is to be a small festival today in the west side of the upper city. You and two others will meet there to disrupt it. Understood? It's tonight, at 1900 hours. DamKobra, out." he finished saying. Ayashi nodded to herself and once again put away her comlink.

She headed down the undercity street, and to the elevator. As it went up to take her to the uppercity, she checked the old broken down clock- it was currently 1700 hours.

TAG: Anime_Fan

The senator's speeder got to the Opera Hall in a few minutes. It was pretty quick, as for the Senate building was not far away from it. Once they arrived, her guards exited the speeder first, and then helped senator Gorchuk out. She thanked them as they bowed to her.

They led her into through the building up the stairs to reach her booth. She entered, and she took a seat next to her a couple of the other senators that were also in that booth. They all greeted her, and vice versa. She took her seat, and her guards kept guard on the outside of the booth.

One of the senators took the empty seat next to Emma. Her moved over to get close enough for her to hear him when he whispered.

"He said it won't be an easy job, and he need supplies. That's why he said he needs 100,000 credits. No more. No less. Are you going to go through with this?" The old human asked, waiting for the answer, as he never looked at Emma. He only continued to watch the opera.

TAG: _princess_leia_

9. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    IC Ayashi Silvite

Ayashi watched the two thugs take off before sheathing her vibroblade. She smiled lighlty to herself. That wasn't the first time she had to beat down some thugs. That of course was the only discomfort of having the base in the undercity. However, it was the best place seeing as how it wouldn't be found easily. She continued on her way when she recieved a call on her comlink. Aya responded and awaited the next response. She listened silently as DamKobra spoke.

"We need you on the Galactic upper city. We hear there is to be a small festival today in the west side of the upper city. You and two others will meet there to disrupt it. Understood? It's tonight, at 1900 hours. DamKobra, out."

Ayashi nodded to herself and once again put away her comlink. She headed down the undercity street, and to the elevator. As it went up to take her to the uppercity, she checked the old broken down clock- it was currently 1700 hours. The elevator soon stopped and Ayashi stepped off, looking around. She slowly began to walk, looking at everything as she passed. She occasionally paused, only to continue walking after a short while. Aya always liked to walk around the uppercity. It was nice to see what was there after being in the undercity for a while.

Tag: Vic

10. Dreamless

May 16, 2006
    Ic -- Lori Thane

"Something Wrong?" the voice asked over the comm link.
    "You could say that," Lori replied, she dodged a ship and suddenly saw Admiral Mazz'a fighters move into their positions in order to bring the fight to an end.

"Tell me, why are you here? killing innocents and generally acting like cowardly idiots?" Lori asked the sith.

Tag -- Half_Sith, et all

11. Half_Sith

Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005

I smiled. The Jedi Voice spoke again over the comlink "Tell me, why are you here? killing innocents and generally acting like cowardly idiots?" I smiled again and said "Being a coward is a terriable and foolish thing. But killing innocents, I hope you mean by killing Jedi. Innocent? I'd say not."

The comlink started to static and I checked the frequency. I saw the jedi's current postion, it was a small Jedi-Fighter, next to a small fleet. "I want you to know, I will find you and I will kill-" The Comlink frequency broke up.

I still had the postition where the Jedi was. The small fleet looked like a big weakness for the republic. "If only I could take that out." I said to myself. I decided I was going to use a Jedi Starfighter of my own.

I decided I was to go after that Jedi and kill her. I got into my Starfighter, It wasn't new but it could still work. Some spare parts, 2 missles, and two laser cannons. I went into space looking for the frequency, it was quite some distance but it didn't stop me.

TAG:Dreamless, ET ALL.

12. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    IC - Emma Gorchuk

"I'll pay whatever it takes, it just needs to happen quickly. If we wait too long the senate will not be as easily swayed to vote correctly. We can't afford to miss the opportunity that has been given to us. I'll be sure he gets the money before this time tomorrow, that should be early enough."

Emma finished speaking and looked around to be sure that no one had over heard her conversation, seeing that no one had, she turned back to the old man.

"This is my favorite opera, and the singer is the best I have ever heard."

She flashed an innocent smile and continued to watch the opera as if nothing had happened.

TAG: Vic

13. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    Second Character GM Approved

Character Sheet:

Basic Information:
    Name: Mako Dyne
    Alias: Hawk
    Affiliation: Crime Syndicate

Appearance:
    Species: Mandalorian (Descendant)
    Height: 5-11
    Weight: 180
    Hair Color/Style: Blonde/ Shoulder Length
    Clothing: Mandalorian battle armor, Civilian clothing (when not on a job)
    Armored
    [image=http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6686/mdyne5xg.jpg]
    Civilian
    [image=http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4186/mdyne21fu.jpg]

Other Information:
    Weapons: Twin blaster pistols, vibro dagger, vibro blade
    Tools: Rations, Comlink, Grappling hook
    Biography: Mako was born on Coruscant. His father was involved with the Crime Syndicate all of his life. Either he was working for them or he owed them money. Either way, Mako's father was never around, and Mako was left to fend for himself. Mako's mother had been killed when Mako was six years old. The Crime Syndicate killed her to teach his father a lesson. Mako began to get involved with the wrong people. When he turned sixteen, Mako murdered his father and became a Bounty Hunter for the Crime Syndicate.

14. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Adda

When is came to, her hands were tied behind her back and her head was in alot a pain. Out of her eye that she could see out of she saw the comander using the comm. All she hear was Dark Lord we have one of though trouble maker down hear waiting your order My Lord. She then fell into a healing trance she know she would need her strength if she lived. Then out of know where, she felt angry inside her.

TAG: Sith

15. Dreamless

May 16, 2006
    IC (First Person) -- Lori Thane

As the static came on over the comm I at least had a slight idea of what the dark Sith wanted. I weaved about the diamond studded sky above the planet, taking down as many enemy fighters as possible.

I wanted to curse in the few languages that I knew, but held back. Getting frustrated wouldn't help; however, if this dark Sith wanted a fight...well, he would get it. I'm Jedi, and no matter what he thinks of me or my kind, I must up hold the Jedi beliefs.

Tag -- Half_Sith, et all

16. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind Rahl studied the strategic display grid on the raging battle in space. The reinforcemens seemed to be more than a match for his warships.

Nothing could be gained from remaining and sorely losing. Despite having command of the ground, losing the upperhand in space could force a long siege through attrition.

"Order the Chainfire and Sledgehammer to land outside the city. We have succeeded in sending our message to the enemy."

Rahl lifted Adda's chin and smirked wickedly. "And we have captured a few gems in the process."

Rahl roughly threw the Jedi onto the floor. "Before we leave, I want the city razed and its inhabitents' heads staked on pikes. Let the Jedi be warned, we will indeed have our revenge."

Rahl, in his glowing white robes, swaggered over to where the woman, hands tied behind her back, was being guarded by two burly men with blaster rifles.

"Since I'm a generous man, I'm going to give you a choice." Rahl paused and gave Adda a meaningful look. "You can either join me and give yourself to the dark side." He squatted close. "Or you can be tortured to death."

Rahl lifted her chin with two fingers. "I think the wise decision is clear, dear one." Rahl laughed a pleasent yet cruel laugh. "Who said Sith were heartless?"

TAG: jedi_whitelight1

<[-]> Saber

17. Half_Sith

Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005

A Flyed, closer and closer to the ship. It was still awile until I would be able to reach for it. I saw other ships fly by, I'm pretty sure they we're just bounty hunters, or travlers. A small rebulic ship flew by me.

I shot at it, and it blew up. I smiled. "I must be getting closer if the republic is here." I said to myself. In all serouisnes, I should be alot more careful. I was nearby a small planet, when something hit the back of my ship.

"J-8" I said to my small robot. It beeped a could of times. "Activate Camera." I commanded it. I looked at the camera, apprently who ever's ship I shot down, his buddies didn't like it. I turned the ship spiralling downward. I was crash-landing towards the planet.

I grabbed my comlink "Somebody, I need help, I am crash landing at an unknown planet, the corridance is-" I forgot about who I was talking to. I forgot that i set my frequency to the Jedi's comlink. Great, now the jedi could hear what I just said, and she'll be able to find me.

I got closer and closer to the planet, when suddenly, I hit it. I fell out of what was left of the cockpit; Unconscious.

18. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Adda

In her mind she was thinking about the HEADS OF THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN they hadn't done anything to the Sith, just like her mother hadn't done anything wrong when that wild amianal had ripped her mother body to pieces years ago.

She look at the man in from of her and with her preicing blue eye and said with a harsh tone, " Don't every touch me again and looked away."

Her mind was in a dark cloud she had never felt like getting revange and killing, killing anyone of these people that had brought death to these people, people she was suppose to be helping. Adda mind crying out this is not right this lends to the dark side. She look back at the Sith and thought could he know what I've been thinking out.

She look down for the first time she saw that there was dried blood, was it her blood or others that she had helped that didn't bother her as much as her clothes being torn at her legs and arms that she didn't like it made her more angry by the mintue her musclar legs and her arms exposed. She flip her head so the blond redish hair that was down pass her hips would fall around her body to hide her body.

TAG: SaberGiiett7

19. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    After Aya walked through the upper city, she was greeted by a young man. He walked by her side.

"Hello, Tier. I'm Krag. We've been informed of our mission aswell. The clock is 1720 right now. We don't have much longer until we strike. Our third contact will be meeting us in a short time." He said, and after a few more steps he broke off and walked away as if they never spoke.

Aya continued her walk and exploration, until again she was approached. This time, it was by an elderly woman, but who obviously could take care of herself. Aya leaned against the wall. The old woman stood next to her, and began to speak.

"Tier. I am Wysheid. Remember our duty, 1900 sharp. The festival already began," said the old woman, only known as Wysheid. Aya then looked at the clock to see it said 1807. The festival must have begun minutes ago, starting with a dance for the audience. The old woman left and headed for the destination, which was the center of the Galactic city.

Mako Dyne sat at the cantina while sipping his drink. He already had taken a couple of shots. The cantina was noisy today. He'd already been on Ryloth for a full day. Still now sign of the Rodian, Dirxenne. Mako was starting to get frustrated. He knew he needed patience, but he'd been on this rodian's trail for a long while now. He noticed a commotion going on, with another bounty hunter. He had been approached by two twi'leks.

Mako ignored it. He got up and left the cantina. As soon as he exited, he began to get fired upon by another bounty hunter. This bounty hunter was a short trandoshadan. He had noticed Mako's presence as a bounty hunter and wanted to exterminate his competition. Mako hit behind a crate as he dodged a blast.

From behind a wall on the other side, the trandosh fired at Mako.

"Yes, a good one indeed." The old man said, as he re-positioned himself in his seat. After a few minutes he waited, and stood up. "Well, I must get going, my lady. I have business to attend to." The man bowed and left.

Senator Gorchuk just continued to watch the Opera, until it was over. Once it was over, her guards escorted her from her booth and out of the hall. She noticed some commotion at the bottom of the stairs. There seemed to be a few Republic officers down below.

"I'm sorry Senator, but you are going to have to come with us," said one of the Republic officers. "We need you for questioning." He said. "Please come with us." He said, as he put his hand on her arm.

TAG: _princess_leia_

[/blockquote]
    [b]IC | [color=green]Treydon Briz[/color] |[/b] [i]Arkania space[/i][blockquote]Treydon was off into space. He was now in his Jedi starfighter, as he flew out of the atmostphere of Arkania. It has been a good visit. He had trained himself for a bit, and it benefited him. He also met some of the Akanians. As he began to relaxed, he put the coordinates for Coruscant, and was off into hyperspace. Soon, he'd get home.[/blockquote][b][u]TAG[/u]:[/b] [i]No one[/i]

20. Dreamless

May 16, 2006
    IC-- (First Person) -- Lori Thane

I heard him; I heard him report his cordinantes, just barely. He stopped suddenly as he plummeted towards that planet. I cringed as he broke off. Then I sighed; despite him being Sith...I probably had to go and see if he was all right or not.

Maybe he could be turned back to the light...but I doubted it. I plugged in the cordinates, or at least tried; I wasn't sure exactly what they were, so I figured the closer I got, the better.

Tag -- Half_Sith

21. lieutenant_ketch

lieutenant_ketch Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2006
  22. lieutenant_ketch

May 17, 2006
    sorry

Accidently pressed enter 8-}

23. lieutenant_ketch

May 17, 2006
    name: Luke Neilok
    Alias: none
    Affiliation: crime syndicate

Species: human
    heighth: 5' 7"
    weight: 187 ibs.
    hair color/style: gray cut very short
    Clothes: slightly loose black shirt pants and shoes and a dark gray cloak

weapons: two short cortesian blades sniper rifle and blaster pistol.
    tools:demolition pack, and jet pack
    Biography: Born on Bakura during the Sii'Ruusk attacks during teenage years started hunting them and became proficiant as a hunter. After leaving Bakura took a job as a bounty hunter and was becoming well known on backwater.

Has a scar going vertically just barely missing his left eye by a vibro blade. Doesn't plan on retiring until he is seriously wounded beyond healing or is 60.

24. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    GM MODE - OOC:

lieutenant_ketch, your character sheet is VOID because you posted it without approval, you never PMed it to me, and because I had sent you a PM before you posted it (after you spammed, twice) telling you and warning you NOT to post it until it was approved. So, sorry. You should have followed the rules.

25. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    IC Ayashi Silvite

Aya continued walking as a young man approached her and walked beside her. Aya continued to look straight ahead as the young man began to speak.

"Hello, Tier. I'm Krag. We've been informed of our mission aswell. The clock is 1720 right now. We don't have much longer until we strike. Our third contact will be meeting us in a short time."

Aya closed her eyes lightly, continuing to walk after Krag walked away again. She continued to look around, hands in her pockets, again stopping once in a while to look at things before continuing on her way. Later Aya was approached again, by an elderly woman. Aya leaned agaisnt the wall, looking at the old woman.

"Tier. I am Wysheid. Remember our duty, 1900 sharp. The festival already began."

Aya looked at the clock. It was 1807, pretty soon Aya would disrupt the festival, alongside Krag and Wysheid. Aya watched Wysheid walk towards their destination, the center of Galactic city. Aya waited for a while until it was about 1810 before heading towards the center herself. She continued to walk with her hands in her pockets, keeping wary of her surroundings.

IC Mako Dyne

Mako quickly ducked down behind the crate as the trandoshan bounty hunter continued to fire at him. Mako sighed, pulling one of his blaster pistols out. He looked around for a bit, before a soft smile crossed his features. Mako quickly shot his grappling hook onto the edge of the rooftop nearest him and pulled himself up onto the roof. Mako quickly jumped down behind the trandoshan bounty hunter and pulled his vibro dagger out on him, pressing it agaisnt his neck while gripping the wrist of his gun hand. Mako smiled lightly, pressing the blade closer to the trandosh's neck.

"Well, well look what the cat dragged in. I'll give you an option trandosh. Give me any information you have on Dirxenne and maybe I'll let you go. Or, I can kill you right now."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.