main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Treacherous One

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Squishy_Vic, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind chuckled at the indignation of the young woman. "So much fire in this one. I sense your hatred of me. Denying it is a lie. To me, and to yourself."

Rahl turned to leave but stopped in midstep. "Oh, and I am still willing to accept your allegiance on the very long trip back to Ziost. Maybe a few days in our dungeons will help clear your head."

"Take her away." The two huge soldiers lugged the shackled woman out of the room.

Rahl watched as the Chainfire descended out of the puffy clouds. The sleek, bird-of-prey-shaped spacecraft landing on the generally flat prairies outside the city in a rumble of ion engines.

Obbon, Rahl's adjutant came to his side. "M'lord, the Sledgehammer was destroyed in the battle. I'm afraid only the Chainfire is capable of function. The rest have been damaged beyond repair."

Rahl coolly gazed at his attendant. "Beyond repair?"

Obbon nodded. "All those men lost . . ."

Rahl set his jaw. "What are men for except warriors to shed blood? They chose their fates."

"My brothers and sisters," Rahl addressed the others, "our work here is done. Let the Jedi discover what we have reaped and let them tremble!"

Hoots and cheers erupted. "Get to the ships."

TAG: jedi_whitelight1

<[-]> Saber

2. Half_Sith

Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    IC:Lenway

The trees around me shook, strange creatures gathering around me, as I woke up. They we're digging through my things, one of them almost killed himself with my lightsaber. They saw me awake.

I got up, the small creatures pulled out tiny blaster and spoke in a language i did not know. There was only 6 of them, so it was easy. I force grabbed my lightsaber and killed the 6. I turned on my comlink. The Jedi was comming towards my planet.

I heard voices, 10 of them, wait, 100 of them, No thousands of them! I dropped my comlink on the ground next to the debris of my ship. They came and pulled me down with chains. Hundreds of them dragging me with chains, beating on me. "SOMEBODY HELP!" I yelled in pain.

The comlink was still on, They beat me with with stick, and rocks. I actually was begging for mercy, and screaming in pain. I don't care if I'm a sith, All I know is that someone better save my ass before I get killed.

TAG:Dreamless

3. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Adda

On the way to the duggons one or the soilders ask the other solider, "You think Lord Bazlind would mind if we mass around with her a little, I havenfemale down't had female company for a long time," then smriking, "With one so beauitful."

Adda look at he straight in the eyes and said, "If you touch me I will kill you and make sure that I do it slowly, so you can feel the pain until your last breath. There it was back again the black cloud in her mind. She heals not take life that wasn't the jedi way that was not her mother's way and look what it got her.

The other solider look at Adda and said, "Hard to pass up, but we better not you know how the Lord feels about other people mess around with his prizes from battle. Beside I think he's got something special planed for her or he would had headed her when we brought her in to see him."

By then they had reached the duggons and threw her into her cell hard enoght to hear her shoulder hit the wall.

It was dark and smelled like rotton bodies. Ok, she thoght to herself I got to get a hold of my angry I would let him win. In that second she felt the thousands dieding around her.

She screamed at the top of her voice and fell into a cradle postion and started crying and yelling until she was emiontal spented and did know what was right and wrong, good or evil. All she knew was that she was tiered and difting off to sleep, she had nightmares of him killing the the inconent, the women and children, young and old. She could feel him outside her cell, she didn't know how long he had been there or how many days she had been out. She couldn't even make herself get up. Only thing she could get out of her craked and dried lips and a whiper was, "My Lord."

She then sit up and did she say that on her on free will or was that someone else her mind she screamed out in her mind once then out loud, " NO! NO!."

TAG: Bazlind

4. Dreamless

Dreamless Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2006
    IC -- (First Person) -- Lori Thane

I could hear the young Sith cry out in pain; I could hear things "whack!" int he back ground and I wondered if the Sith was being beaten to death. Despite my being a Jedi, it went against my own personal beliefs to let anyone (be they evil) to suffer. I wasn't that sort of person and even though some may see that as a weekness...I saw it as strength just as long as I knew when to use it.

I knew that this was the time to use my strength; as I made planet-fall, I hoped that I wasn't too late to turn this Sith back to the light side. It might take some doing and maybe I would fail, but I had to try.

It took forever, but a standard five minutes brought me down to the 'supposed' corrdinates to the Sith. I hoped he would at least be grateful to me that I was saving his butt (risking my place in the Jedi Order)by blatanly disreguarding my orders.

However, I knew when I was at fault; I disreguarded order's the moment I dropped out of hyperspace.

TAG -- Half_Sith

5. ARSLAN5

ARSLAN5 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    OOC: GM Approved

Basic Information
    Name: Ilvan Fyr
    Alias: Firefeather; Firelance; Firesword
    Affiliation: Royalists
    Appearance
    Species: human
    Height: 6?4?
    Weight: 170 pounds
    Hair Color/Style: black buzz cut hair
    Clothing: red and black flightsuit
    Other Information
    Weapons: BlasTech DL-44 heavy blaster pistol
    Tools: none
    Biography: Ilvan was born on Coruscant to affluent parents. He had an easy life. He found out about the corruption when he was an intern at the Senate. He also found out about the Royalists during that time.
    He joined the Royalists with out his parents knowing and rose quickly through the ranks.

Will IC later

6. Half_Sith

Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005

"Please help!" I yelled. They beat me left and right. This made me really angry, so angry, that i realsed all my anger on the creatures. I pushed them with the force. I pushed a lot of them out of the way.

I was still on to the chain, I looked for my lightsaber. I creature behind me had it. I reached for it, and I got it. I broke off the chain, and out of my anger killed the creature who was puling me. I ran towards my comlink and picked it up.

"Alright Jedi, Instead of killing you, I need you to actually be usefull and help me out." They we're all coming towards me, What Was I to do? Wait for help, or try to kill them all?

TAG:Dreamless, ET all.

7. Dreamless

May 16, 2006
    IC -- Lori Thane (First person)

I locked my ship quickly, it was then that I heard the sream of the Sith; without thinking (which I should have done in the first place). I ran towards the glen where the racket was coming from. I lit up my lightsaber, as I did so. No point in going in unarmed and unknowing.

And...there he was; the Sith that I had come to save...I hope I didn't have to kill him.

I held out my hand and with a Force shove,t he little critters scattered to the winds. I took a flying leap and cut the chain, this freed the Sith.

Tag -- Half_Sith

8. Half_Sith

Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005

I couldn't believe it, The Jedi had actually come to save me. The critters had all ran away from the Jedi, but not me. I got up from the ground and stared at the he jedi. I didn't really say anything becuase she had just saved my life.

I went over to the debris of my ship and started looking for anything I could find. There was nothing I could find that wasn't on fire or in pecies. I sat down on a tree stump. I dug my face into my hands and said "I know what you want from me, and I cannot give it to. I can't become a Jedi again."

I looked around and saw the Jedi's ship that was landed not so far away. I smiled and asked "So uh, you got room for another to take me back?"

9. Dreamless

May 16, 2006
    IC -- Lori Thane

I smiled at him; I knew he wouldn't turn. I didn't know why I wasn't uneasy around him. However, the least I could do was give him a ride.

"One one condition," I replied. "I drop you off at a neutral port, we don't fight the whole way there, that means no killing each other, and just enjoy each others company,"

I raised my eyebrow at him, "Do we have an accord?"

Tag -- Half_Sith

10. Half_Sith

Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005

The Jedi was being nice (a sign of weakness) but I agreed to her terms. I wasn't going to fight her the whole way, and she would drop me off at a neatural port. I put my comlink in my pocket, and I grabbed my lightsaber and put it on my belt.

"Maybe," I thought to myself. "Maybe being a jedi,It could really change my life." I smirked at myself. "Get it together, Jedi are weak!" a voice in my head said. I fell to my knees and put my hands on my head.

"What the hell is happeneing to me?" I said. There was someone inside my head, controlling my thoughts, telling me things. "Kill her," the voice said "Kill her now." "NO!" I yelled. All of the sudden the voices stopped and I stood on my feet.

I breathed the air, and I told her I was ready to go.

TAG:Dreamless

11. Dreamless

May 16, 2006
    ~IC~ Lori Thane

I hadn't moved while the Sith fought with himself' and when he stood, telling me that he was ready to go; I looked dubiously at him. Then I shrugged.

"Brilliant! this way, not far," I said and turned, walking back to my ship. I felt something then, something that I hadn't felt before. There was something wrong. And I could pin point exactly what it was.

TAG ~ Half_Sith

12. Half_Sith

Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005

As we we're walking towards the ship, the Jedi just sudenlly paused for a moment. I was confused and I had asked her what was wrong. the I finally shook my head and said "heh, Jedi." But what was it like?

All I could remember is fighting for peace, for the republic, and to protect. But you never get a shard of the power. It's always your master. Now I'm as good as any jedi master, I could easily kill any jedi.

But I forgot, there was only one Jedi I cared for. My brother Durin, he's probably a jedi master by now. But if I have to kill him, then I must. All Jedi are weak, and they all are enemies. Except this Jedi was different. She had saved my life, she actually had helped a sith.

I paused for a moment and said "What is your name?"

13. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Aboard the Chainfire Bazlind Rahl was reviewing the battle in hyperspace. A lightning strike was not what he had intended. He wanted to capture and keep Galceon.

If the Sith Empire was to expand other worlds had to be brought under its yoke. Galceon would have been a valuable stepping-stone to thrust into Republic territory.

Rahl sighed. He was getting bored with the replays. He thought of the imprisoned Jedi woman down in the bowels of the ship. She intrigued him to no good end.

What was this fascination he had with the woman? Why didn't he just leave her back on that desolated rock? Restlessly he rose to stretch.

Darth Kaid would not be pleased with the results of the incursion. Frankly, Rahl didn't care. He didn't view Kaid as a leader but a contender. It was only a matter time before he was dethroned.

Darth Kaid did not have the vision nor the intellect to rule. Bazlind Rahl would take particular pleasure in getting into his good graces and then stabbing him in the back.

That was pleasurable.

He couldn't take it any longer. He had to see the woman. Even if she did hate his guts.

Muted panels of light illuminated the lower dungeons of the Chainfire. The old, rusted portcullis lifted to admit Rahl into her cell.

He had been toying with her mind. He had gone into her mind and placed her in fearful misery. He could break her at his whim.

"Adda, my darling. How are we managing? You know, I am giving the ability to free yourself entirely to you. All you have to do is swear allegiance to me."

Rahl yanked the thick chains holding the shaken girl. "Why go on a minute longer in this state? Is it simply you are too prideful? Is it nobility? I'll have you know that such quaint ideas as nobility are lost on me."

Rahl lit his lightsaber, awashing the room in a ghostly blue hue. "Let me free you. Let me cut these chains of bondage. Join the Sith. Forget the Jedi path. It will only lead to pain and misery."

TAG: jedi_whitelight1

<[-]> Saber

14. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

"Yes, I will follow the Sith" she said in a harsh tone, "Just take the pain and misery away from me, I was born and rised by jedi, but I'm not train as a jedi."

Bazlind then sliced though her chains and told the soldiers to take her and get her clean up and bring her to him when she was done.

She got to the refresher and the water felt so good to wash away the grime and blood off of her. Adda got out of the refresher and when to put on the outfit that was given to her. Oh no she thought I'm not wearing this. She look around and her other clothes had been tooken away, she had no choice but to wear the outfit. She would have some words with this man about this her haterd building up in her again.

She step out into the hall to be taked Bazlind. One of the soldier gave a low whislte, that all it took, she hit him in the noise and broke it. The other one pointed the gun at her head said, "Enough of that." Took her to Bazlind.

15. Dreamless

May 16, 2006
    IC -- Lori Thane

I turned back to him, we were almost to the glen where I had left my ship; I couldn't read him through the Force, but for the moment, that didn't matter.

"Lori Thane, and what is yours?" I asked him.

TAG -- Half_Sith

16. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC: GM NOTICE-

Half_Sith
    - Please, stop rushing everything. It's fine that you RP in first person. It's the way you RP. For example here:
    I was still on to the chain, I looked for my lightsaber. I creature behind me had it. I reached for it, and I got it. I broke off the chain, and out of my anger killed the creature who was puling me. I ran towards my comlink and picked it up.
    This doesn't explain anything at all. If you were in a lightsaber battle, you wouldn't just say "I took out my lightsaber and cut off the Jedi's hand." You have to give detail in your posts and not rush everything. You cannot do everything at once, and you are not invincible. You have to explain how you do things. You can't just do them. Here is how I would have written the section from your post that I noted earlier:

I was still tied onto the chain, and I looked for my lightsaber. I saw the creature behind me had it. I reached for it with the force and it came into my hands. I ignited my lightsaber, breaking off the chains from my hands, and out of my anger, I swung the saber at the creatures neck and lopped it's head off, killing it. I ran towards where my comlink laid on the ground and picked it up.

So please, put more thought and detail into future posts. Thanks. :)

Also, I'm going to refrain from posting an update until the others catch up. So when they do reply, I can tag pretty much everyone (Who I am in charge of, of course) :D

[b]IC | [color=green]Treydon Briz[/color] |[/b] [i]Hyperspace[/i][blockquote]Trey rested his head back against his seat. It was sort of hard and uncomfortable, but it had to do. He slowly began to relax and touch the force, ignoring the humming of the hyperdrive right behind him. He linked his mind to the force as he drifted off into sleep, or some would call it meditation. It was a tiring journey that he just had, so he needed to relax.

As he went off deeper in his meditation, he began to have visions of his past. Things he had experienced and touched long ago. The power of the dark side. His first personal master, had taught him how to be powerful, selfish, and merciless. Of course, Treydon didn't want to be evil, but the darkside's grip was strong. But he resisted, as he was forced to almost every day. He ignored those thoughts. He forgot about them. He focused once again, on his short experience on Arkania.

It was quite a place. A tundra with some of the most intelligent beings inhabiting it. Even the old Jedi training camp he went to amazed him. The power of the light touched him on his visit, keeping his heart clear and dissipating some of the lustful thoughts of the darkside. He enjoyed being able to touch those long past through the force, such as he did on Arkania with master Arca Jeth. Within his meditation, Trey smiled and was proud of all he'd done so far.

He knew he was a skilled Jedi. He had learned from the best as a child, and later from his two individual masters. His first taught him the ways of the Jedi with a push to it, and the second taught him the nature of being pure. This had balanced Trey out really well- his lightsaber skills were sharp and his connection to the force was intense. He was grateful of both his masters, whether they were considered an enemy or not.

Throughout the trip through hyperspace, Trey slept. He relaxed, as he had finally found time. Meanwhile, his ship, on auto pilot, was closer to getting to home- Coruscant.[/blockquote][b]TAG:[/b] none

17. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    On the bridge of Chainfire Bazlind Rahl was going over battle plans when the main door quietly retracted. Adda, in a breathtaking outfit, strolled onto the bridge.

She truly was an attractive woman. With reddish blonde hair and an athletic frame. If she thought she could deceive him without him knowing she was sorely mistaken.

Rahl had and could look into her very soul. Rahl had the craft to place the sanctity of a heart under cold and critical observation. To discern intents and loyalties.

He could tell the woman was truly relieved to be out of the dungeons and was susceptible to his influence. Other than that, the rest would be determind by how cautiously and wisely he proceeded.

"Adda, dear one, you look absolutely ravishing." Rahl stroked her cheek. "I'd like to tell you how happy I am that you chose the right path."

Rahl brought her to the observation post of Chainfire that overlooked the stars and galaxies. "Sometimes Fate has different roads for us than we originally thought."

TAG: jediwhitelight1

<[-]> Saber

18. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Looking at the stars and turning to face him, looking into his eyes, Adda said softly, "I hate you for what you have made me become."

Then with tears and hate building up in side her. She started pounding him with her fists into his chest and yelling, " I HATE THE MISERY AND PAIN, I HATE MY MOTHER FOR GETTING KILLED, I HATE THE PEOPLE ON GALCEON FOR BEING WEAK AND GIVING ME THERE PAIN, I HATE, I HATE, I HATE," then she put her hands over her face.

Then look up at him, and pushed her hair out of her face and softly spoke, My Lord, I'm yours"

Looking back down to her feet, Adda felt cool, and calm, like there had been a storm building for years inside her was release all at once. It felt good.

19. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    IC: Quelon

~Quelon felt a shiver go down his back as his back pushed up againts the poorly made table. He clinched his fists.~

What brings you all the way out here? You sure ain't a refugee. So what are you looking for?"

~He unclinched his fists as he saw the other twi'lek ready himself for an attack. Starting a fight with twi'leks on a planet full of them might not be such a good idea. Then again these guys were just slowing him down, and he needed to get his bounty before the others did.~

"My business is my own." Q said in a very deep, threatening tone.

~He quickly grabbed his disruptor pistol from it's pocket, jumped to the left of the table, firing the silver/blue disruptor bolts, in mid-air at the two twi'leks. He scraps his elbow on the ground as he lands, firing twice more before he returns the pistol to it's rightful place.~

~He tips the bartender 100 credits, then leaves the cantina.~

TAG: Vic

20. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    My, Lord. I'm yours.

Bazlind Rahl tried unsuccessfully to suppress a smile. Oh he could mold this one. She had so much untamed and unfocused hatred. She was bottled up with powerful emotions.

Rahl stared at the top of her head as she kneeled before him. "I promise to always take care of you. From henceforth, you will be known as Darth Sable, Sith lord."

Some commotion at the front of the bridge caught Rahl's eye. The female Twi'lek Arden Trysyn strode into the dreary bridge awash in bloodred lighting.

"Ah, my loyal Arden. I called for you at the battle and you didn't respond. Surely the day would have been ours had you been in battle. This is . . . Darth Sable, mistress of the dark side."

Rahl held out a presenting hand indicating Adda.

TAG: jedi_whitelight1 & JediMaster_Kast1

<[-]> Saber

21. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC: Alittle mix up there in your tag, me thinks. :p

~IC: Arden Trysyn~

"Ah, my loyal Arden. I called for you at the battle and you didn't respond. Surely the day would have been ours had you been in battle. This is . . . Darth Sable, mistress of the dark side."

"Yes, I apologize for that, mi'lord, but I will make it up for you I promise you that."

~She then turned to the new face she had just been introduced to.~

"Ah, a new ally. I hope you will do us well, Darth Sable."

~TAG: SaberGiiett7, jedi_whitelight1~

22. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Did she hear him right, her name wasn't Adda Sol any more, she was Darth Sable, he would take care of me, how, what kind of game was he playing with her.

Then this other women a Twi'lek, her name she thought was Arden Trysyn. She turn to face her, and started to say, " No, my name is....," then thought about and said in a harsh tone, Yes, I hope to be Arden," and looked away quickly.

In the back of her mind her mother's voice saying, "No you can't let the Sol's family line dead now with Adda, you must keep your family secret."

The secret that every frist born girl in every generations for the past 500 hundred have kept tottooed on the lower back with an ancient text. That the reason why she protected her body as a holy temple. She looked at Rahl, then at Arden and could hear a man harsh laughter in her mind. Her eyes when wide and she let out a loud, "NO, NO, GET OUT OF MY MIND."

TAG: SaberGiett7, Master_Kast7

-----signature-----

the counrty is where my heart is.:)
    M2G

23. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind Rahl's sloe-eyed gaze locked onto Arden and they shared a look deeper than words. He could write volumes to his closest minions with an ordinary gaze.

Rahl intentionally ignored the outburst by Adda. The girl's instability was a point that could be exploited by Rahl. He felt the stormy conflicting emotions welling inside the girl.

She only grudgingly acquiesced to the new title so as not to arouse suspicion.

Rahl placed his hands in opposing white sleeves of his radiant robes. "I am sure of it, Mistress Trysyn. That is why I am going to appoint you the post of my apprentice."

Rahl preened his downy white hair with a hand absently. "This is quite an honor, I should say. Soon, Darth Kaid will be overthrown and I will be Dark Lord. Kaid does not have the vision or ambition to lead the Sith."

Rahl glanced at Darth Sable hesitatingly. "We will strike decisively. But first we must rally the forces loyal to the legacy of Exar Kun and Darth Revan. Not this pretender Kaid. Do you accept my offer?"

TAG: Kast and Light

<[-]> Saber

24. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006
    IC: Sable (Sara)

She heard him speak their names Exar Kun and Darth Revan that started her back on fire she didn't even look at them. She clinched her teeth and put her hands behind her back and just shook her head yes. Knowing more about the legacy then she was letting on.

She pretend to yawn, it had been a long day, but what was bothering her more then anything was the muscual in her back. Sara was backing up and tipped but she didn't trip on her own she have help. It didn't matter Rahl was on his way over.

She look at him with her most charming eyes and voice," I'm ok."

TAG: Saber

----signature----

Country is where my heart is.
    M2G

25. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC:

Star_Rocker
    - Slow down buddy. You can't do everything in one post, as I've mentioned before. You have to give the person you are tagging (Me, in this case) to respond. You can't just assume for yourself what happened. But, I'll let it go this time. Please just be more proper next time.
    [blockquote][color=firebrick][b][i]Refugee Sector, Ryloth[/i][/b]

The trandoshan bounty hunter gargled as he struggled to get free of Mako's blade. It was no use, and after just a minute, he gave up. He smiled. Speaking in his native tongue, he laughed as he spoke to Mako.

"Fool. I'd rather die than give you anything! My brothers will get to him before you, and then they shall avenge me!" With that, the trandoshan gripped Mako's blade, and before Mako could stop him he stabbed himself in the heart. He collapsed to the ground, and died.

Meanwhile, the bounty hunter Quelonis just exited the Cantina. He had just finished off two twi'lek thugs. He strolled out, but again was met by a native. A twi'lek followed him out and caught up to him before he got too far away.

"{Speaking huttesse} Hey! I saw how you handled those two fools back inside. I know what you're after, and I could help you get it. Just, let me guide you there. Whadda you say, huh?"

[b]TAG:[/b] [i]Anime_Fan, Star_Rocker[/i]

[b][i]Galactic City, Coruscant[/i][/b]

The clock hit 1900 hours. It was time. The people were too busy having fun and fooling around that they weren't expecting anything. The Coruscant police force were also having fun, while those on patrol were bored and had either left their post or fallen asleep. It was perfect.

From a balcony about 100 yards away to the east, the one codenamed Krag stood waiting. He turned to look at Tier and nodded. Ayala turned to look to her right, and walking near a small shop, was Wysheid. She too turned to look an nodded. Suddenly, Ayashi's comlink beeped. She answered. "This is DamKobra. Now is the time. Spoil their fun." Ayashi put away her comlink.

Then, Krag took out his blaster carbine and began shooting. He managed to take out several banners, bringing them down on the crowd. Meanwhile, Wysheid threw down a few concussion grenades down to the festival. They exploded, knocking out a few civilians.

[b]TAG:[/b] [i]Anime_Fan[/i][/color][/blockquote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.