main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Treacherous One

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Squishy_Vic, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreamless

Dreamless Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2006

2. TheWatchman

TheWatchman Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2006

Nar Shaddaa

"If you'll excuse me, Honorable Aparic." The Sith spoke over the projector.

Aparic nodded as the screen turned black. He turned to face a window and began thrusting his hand on his chin. Commotion could be heard on the speakers that caught Aparic's attention.

"My apologies, Aparic. I am willing to offer 500,000 sovereigns in exchange for your help in a surprise attack on the Jedi Temple."

Aparic turned back to face the now vivid screen, with the Sith standing before him.

Rahl licked his lips. "I am not going to deceive you, a mission like this is dangerous. But I always deliver on my promises."

Aparic's eye turned bitter grey, for moments he just glared at the projector. An attack on the Jedi Temple would be suicide, but his soldiers were made just for this kind of mission. Many ideas good and bad began to emerge into Aparic's head until he spoke, "800,000 sovereigns and you have a deal." He once again sunk into his chair and grinned at the man on the screen.

Tag - Saber

3. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind Rahl opened the door to the chambers for Sable. They shared a cloud of vaporous breath and Rahl for the first time in a while was left awkwardly speechless.

"Get some sleep, my pet. I had my men stoke the flames extra high for you. I'll see in the morning."

Rahl licked his fingertips and brushed down his eyebrows thoughtfully. What did he care? It's not like the finances were coming out of his pocket.

Once he toppled Darth Kaid, the vast treasuries of the Sith would belong to him. He needed this attack. Not only would it kill Jedi - a lot of Jedi - but it would be symbolic and show the vincibility of the Order.

"Bargain struck. I'll have the sovereigns transferred to your account before the operation as a matter of trust. I will be in contact. Rahl out."

He flipped off the holoprojector and braced himself to listen to Kaid bloviate about how foolhardy the Galceon operation was and its cost in manpower.

Rahl snorted. He had the courage for activism and Kaid was concerned about his image. Rahl intended to shatter that image. By dusk tomorrow, the Sith Empire would be his.

Rahl gave one last look at the doorway and ambled to the conference bitterly called by Darth Kaid.

<[-]> Saber

4. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Sable
    Sable went right in and got undress and took a long hot steaming bubble bath to try to smooth her painful muscular legs and arms. She got out and look at herself in the mirror, she saw where the lighting bolts left there marks she could fits them, but the emotional ones he was left she would always have. Her pride and sprit was broken to his well and the sith way. She quickly slips into a warm night shirt. She saw the other clothes in the closet for her she would have a better look at them tomorrow when she was in so much pain. She had into the enormous bed with carvings and pulls the cover over her and fell into a deep healing trace. This time it was peaceful know on in her mind she could just concentrate on healing.
    She though she her someone trying to wake her up.

TAG: Saber

5. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind Rahl yawned in the face of a ranting and raving Darth Kaid. The assembly of Sith lords all sat aorund the circular table and patiently watched the showdown unfold.

The cavernous room had a high ceiling covered in icicles and was windowless. It was heavily guarded. Luckily, half of the sentries posted at the conference were sympathetic to Rahl.

"The next time you stage a damn failure like that I will slice your throat myself!"

Rahl bore a hard glare on the elderly man. "It is the destiny of the Sith to expand. Only a doddering sorcerer like yourself would be content to let our empire fade."

"And risk rousing the wrath of the Republic and Jedi Order," fumed Kaid.

Bazlind coolly smoothed down his soft white hair as he appraised the reigning Dark Lord.

He gave the subtle signal to his Locke, his armed forces commander.

With a battle cry, the Trandoshan raised his blaster rifle and opened fire. Darth Kaid and his bodyguards fell in the confusion of blasterfire and smoke.

Rahl already had his lightsaber moving in a wide parabola that fell two armored Whiphids. His contingent of troops had a perimeter of the room and the element of surprise.

When the smoke cleared from the brief but vicious sortie, Rahl stood victorious. He unhooked his comlink and patched a message to Chainfire and his other berthed warships.

"Battle stations, battle stations. Operation Shadowhammer has begun. The day will be ours or we shall fall forever!"

Rahl turned to Locke who smartly stood at attention. "Commander, have your troops do a floor-to-floor sweep. Any resistence is to be crushed. Brothers and sisters that wish to join us may."

Rahl suspiciously eyed the other Sith lords that had their hands raised stunned and obsequious.

"Make your choice. The Sith or this old fool," he kicked the body of Kaid.

Bazlind gently woke Darth Sable.

"I am sorry to disturb you, my pet, but it has begun."

TAG: Sable

<[-]> Saber

6. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    (Gorchuk's) Speeder, Coruscant
    As the guards and Senator Emma laughed, they were suddenly interrupted. A holo message of the same old man who helped her in setting up Lenzo appeared. The message went through and the man spoke.

"Greetings, Senator. Or should I say... Chancellor?" The man said as he smiled wickedly. "Well, the Jedi scum have informed me that the Senate is to debate in approximately 2 hours. Get ready, and prepare your speech to the people." The man said as the transmission continued. "The people will vote in your favor, I can sense it. And they will be ours. The Republic itself, will be ours." The man said smiling, as he waited for Emma to respond.
    TAG: _princess_leia_

[b]IC | [/b][color=green][b]Treydon Briz[/b][/color][b] |[/b] [i]Chancellor's Private office, Coruscant[/i][blockquote]Treydon watched on as the Senators and the Jedi masters spoke. He stood at a corner only watching, not discussing the matter himself. Finally, they agreed that there would be a vote on the next Chancellor, or at least a temporary Chancellor. Lenzo's death was untimely.

A civil war raged on between the Republic and the Royalists, and now this happened. It was ridiculous, and Trey was angry. He could sense deception and it bothered him, but there was nothing he could do. After the meeting was concluded, the Senators left and only the Jedi were left in the room. Trey now stepped forward.

[color=green][b]"Master, what is my mission?"[/b][/color] Trey asked. Master Elij turned to him. [b]"We want you to investigate. The Republic police are having their own investigation at the moment. They think they know that the Royalists committed this act,"[/b] Elij said, as he looked around as if making sure no one was around. [b]"We believe there is something deeper to this. We want you to take deeper investigation on what happened. But you must keep it secret."[/b] He said almost whispering, as the other Masters nodded in agreement. [color=green][b]"I understand, Masters. I will not fail you. The murderers will be brought to justice."[/b][/color] Trey said, as he bowed and left the room.

Back outside, he headed for the transport and headed back to the Jedi Temple. It was time for some meditation.[/blockquote][b][u]TAG[/u]:[/b] No one in particular

7. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    IC - Emma Gorchuk

Emma listened to the old man's adivce and waited for her return to her dwelling. Once she arrived at her apartment she mentally prepared a speech. Many would have written such an important speech down, or notes at the least, but Emma didn't need to. She knew just what to say to get the most votes possible and that is exactly what she would do.

By the end of the day, Emma thought, I'll be in charge or the entire republic.

She laughed to herself and smiled a bit. This was going very well, she liked having power on her side.

TAG: Vic

8. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Someone was trying to wake her up. Being very confuse and disoriented, who there, mom I want to sleep a little longer I need the healing time for them tattooing the ancients Jedi temple secret chambers. What was started? Sable started to open her eye all the way now, and look at Rahl sitting on her bed just straying in disbelieve at what he had just heard.
    ?Oh my, pulling the covers over her to her shoulders.? Still feeling out of it looked deep into his eyes and face.

9. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind withdrew a small screen from his robes and activated it.

"The first phase of our blessed crusade against the Jedi Order and its puppet government has begun. I have a legion of martyrs ready and willing to give their lives for our cause."

The small screen showed images of Coruscant, the bright center of the universe. Several structures were in flames and many more were exploding in gouts of fire.

The feed was coming from the HoloNet news agency, a media outlet that Bazlind Rahl paid particularly close attention to receive tactical data and to see the effects of his terrorist attacks.

A explosion rocked the picture as another building in the government district of the megalopolis was hit by an internal bomb of some sort.

"I promise much more attacks. Once I have secured rule here, I will allow you to rule by my side as Dark Queen. What do you think of that? Does that sound good?"

Yelling and blasterfire bellowed in from outside the room. The mutiny on the part of Rahl was proving to be bloody and violent.

Rahl sought to assuage her anxiety at the battle by holding her hand.

<[-]> Saber

10. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

"I promise much more attacks. Once I have secured rule here, I will allow you to rule by my side as Dark Queen. What do you think of that? Does that sound good?"

She fear this man in front of her but, at the same time he had a calming effect over her, she knew what he wanted to hear from her, she sure didn?t want him to get anger at her again, she started to say something, then she heard the yelling and blaster fire out side in the hall, she started shaking he took her handle.
    It didn?t feel cold at all, but warm and gently. How could that be with all the suffering he has cause and will cause? Then the pain was back of the people dying everywhere around her here and far away.

She started getting tight all over her body she cried out, ?Help, block out the pain that I?m feeling all round me or help me to embrace ," with a hint of a tear in her eye, "I?ll be you Dark Queen.?

11. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Rahl faintly smiled. "There is an old sith maxim: there is no pain where strength lies. Once you understand that, fully understand it, than you can use pain to make you stronger."

Sadness came over Bazlind. "Do you really think me such a monster that you'd flinch at my touch? Am I really that evil to you? What I do I do for unselfish reasons. I will create a golden age for the galaxy."

Rahl felt a tear roll down his cheek. "Those who resist me are weeds that must be uprooted. I do not balk at my duty because of innocents dying. It would be a far greater evil to do nothing."

Rahl became distant. "There are no innocents in war. Only warriors and all that remains."

<[-]> Saber

12. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Taking her hand out of his hands and reaching up with her hand a brushed away the tear rolling down Rahl check, she then let the covers fall down past her waist and looking down at her bare arms and legs at the marks that where slowing fading away from her skin.

Sable look back at him said very slowly, ?I should still be angry at you, but I?m not, you show me how much stronger the Sith are."

Then she lend over and kiss him on the check then pulling her head away. With her voice and making her blue eyes look into his, ? Thank you for making me understand my weakness, are you ready to make you Empire.

13. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    "I will begin with a passage from the sacred scriptures of the great Dark Lord of the Sith Marka Ragnos: Woe to ye that that vaunts the way of the Light. For ye are yet deceived. For the true Light lay in the acceptence of the Dark."

Bazlind Rahl glanced meaningfully up to the holocam.

"Oh people of the Republic, this message of mine is for you. The attacks you've seen on Coruscant and Galceon that have shook the very foundations of democracy are the first in a harvest of ripe assaults."

Rahl shook his finger in admonition towards the holocam.

"Rest assured, these attacks will overshadow anything you've seen before. We will strike with righteous fury upon the beating heart and the pumping arteries of the Republic and cripple you, the spirits willing."

He folded his hands neatly on his lap.

"As long as you remain whores to the Jedi Order. As long as you oppose the cleansing fire of the Sith Empire, you will suffer the unmitigated power of the dark side. You shall be attacked again and again!

"Keep these previous attacks abreast as you ponder the truth of my words. Remember the screams of your women on Galceon as they received due punishment at the hands of my crusading soldiers.

"As long as you ignore me, the justification for more courageous attacks will be there. Surrender or die."

Rahl nodded and the holocam switched off. The message would be relayed to the Republic and hopefully aired all over the HoloNet, causing quite a commotion.

Rahl smiled at Darth Sable as he walked over to where she was on the side.

"I'm afraid the Coruscant operation will need to be postponed. We'll have to strike closer from our headquarters. There are many temples scattered throughout the galaxy."

TAG: Aparic and Sable

<[-]> Saber

14. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Arden Trysyn~

"By all means, Trysyn. I will allow you to select your own team for this mission. Once Kaid is killed, anyone who opposes us will be left leaderless."

"How many troops would you like me to assemble together, milord?"

~TAG: Saber~

OOC: Sorry for the really ****** post. But I didn't know what else to do. :(

15. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Stable standing in her outfit with her blood red cloak drape over her shoulders, looking with her with her blue eyes at him and giving him a teasing smile, I better go to my room and get under dress,so you can pick which one you want to go to first. She hated playing with him like that but it was better then him getting angry at her. Sable also knew that he some how knew along a long what she care on her back.

?Beside My Lord I can?t read the symbols anyway, I don?t even know what language it?s wrote in.?, giving him grin.

16. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC: Post coming later tonight. Sorry to _princess_leia_ & SaberGiiett7 for delaying progress, but a I've been busy. Later today I will update. :)

Still waiting on replies from:

Anime_Fan
    Half_Sith
    Star_Rocker
    WISE_JEDI12

17. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    IC Mako Dyne
    Refugee Sector, Ryloth

Mako gritted his teeth lightly, staring at the dead trandoshan at his feet. He sighed, and put his blade away. Mako pushed his hair out of his way, placing it behind his ear. He stepped over the dead trandoshan, walking quickly. He looked around, looking for anyone he could get anymore information from. Mako sighed once more, and slowly stopped as he spotted Q and the twilek outside. Mako took a step back, hiding behind the building again. He peered over the wall once in a while, looking at the two. He was debating on wether he should follow them or not. 'Perhaps they know something I could use.'

Tag: Squishy_Vic, Star_Rocker

IC Ayashi Silvite
    Galactic City, Coruscant

The clock hit 1900 hours. It was time. The people were too busy having fun and fooling around that they weren't expecting anything. The Coruscant police force were also having fun, while those on patrol were bored and had either left their post or fallen asleep. It was perfect. As Krag and Wysheid prepared, Ayashi's comlink beeped.

"This is DamKobra. Now is the time. Spoil their fun."

Ayashi nodded to herself and put away her comlink, pulling her blaster out. Krag took out his blaster carbine and began shooting. He managed to take out several banners, bringing them down on the crowd. Meanwhile, Wysheid threw down a few concussion grenades down to the festival. They exploded, knocking out a few civilians. Ayashi quickly aimed her blaster and shot out the lights surrounding the area. She shot off just enough, there was still enough light for herself, Krag and Wysheid could still see and continue to spoil the festivities.

Tag: Squishy_Vic

18. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    OCC: Vic could you say where the Twi'lek leds him? Otherwise it is kinda a worthless post by me just saying that he would agree with the Twi'lek.

19. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    IC
    Location - Ryloth, outside Cantina.

~After the skirmish in the cantina Q didn't know he he should trust this Twi'lek....or any Twi'lek on the planet. The cold wind blew past and it sent a shiver down Q's spine. He didn't see why he couldn't trust this twi'lek, but it seems that he had been caught off guard one too many times already.

"Fine." He said very bluntly.

As the Twi'lek led on, Q slowly removed his distruptor pistol,......just in case....

TAG: Vic, Anime_Fan

20. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Refugee Sector, Ryloth

The Twi'lek smiled. "{in huttesse} Good! Well let's get going!" He said, as he began walking on. He let Quelonis through the refugee sector. They passed by many poor refugees in the streets. They simply stared as the twi'lek walked as Quelonis followed. They were scared. The past month they'd been seeing nothing but bounty hunters come through here.

After they exited the main tunnel of the Refugee sector, the twi'lek went into an alleyway. "Come on!" He said as he turned around to look at Quelonis. He hurried through the alleyway until they came to a door. There, inside, was Dirxenne. The twi'lek went ahead first and talked to Dirxenne.

"Dirxenne. Another has come.... hunting for you." The twi'lek said. Dirxenne looked at Quelonis. "{in huttesse} Welcome. I'm sure you also came for the bounty. How much did that horrid slug Blerga offer you?" He said, as he watched on. "I can top whatever she's offering you, friend."

TAG: Star_Rocker, Anime_Fan

[u][b]
    OOC:[/b][/u] We're gonna skip ahead until the next day because you sort of fell behind.

[i][b]Festival, Galactic City, Coruscant[/b][/i]

The people panicked and screamed as they ran away. The royalists had succeeded in disturbing the peace. That was satisfactory enough, for tonight. DamKobra called back his fellow members after the commotion and they all congratulated themselves for another victory.

[i](The Next day)[/i]

Each Royalists went back to their own residence. The next day, they found out about Chancellor Lenzo's death through an insider, and DamKobra called a meeting. It was an emergency, as for they knew they would be blamed for his assassination. They knew they didn't do it, but they didn't know who did it.

At their secret base, a few of the members sat at the table and discussed the matter at hand. The Royalists who were there were DamKobra, Wyshied, Krag, Tier, and Firesword.

[b]"This is not a good situation. We never wanted anything like this to happen. Especially having Chancellor Lenzo murdered."[/b] DamKobra said, as he sighed. [b]"We didn't do it, but no doubt the Republic will blame us, instead of putting forth a steady and professional investigation."[/b] He stopped to think. [b]"Any suggestions? I need second opinions- since they don't know our identities, we could either continue putting forth our message, or we could identify ourselves and argue to prove our innocence vs. these corrupt fools..."[/b] He said as he looked around for suggestions.

[u][b]TAG:[/b][/u] Anime_Fan, ARSLAN5[/color][hr]
    [/blockquote][u][b]OOC:[/b][/u][b] [/b]Update to the rest of you coming in a bit. Sorry again [face_beatup]

21. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Senate Building, Coruscant

After a couple of hours, many of the senators already had been notified of the emergency delegation, while others were already there waiting to start. Many whispers went on about what had happened. Not many knew of Lenzo's death but those who did tried their best to keep their mouth shut.

The Jedi council had their own pod in the Senate this time, as they relaxed and waited for the delegation to begin aswell. Master Elij excused himself from the pod and headed just outside the delegation room. He took out his comlink. "Tell Senator Gorchuk the meeting is going to begin." He said, as he sent the message to a messenger. The messenger quickly sent a holorecording to the Gorchuk's residence.

One of her guards got the message, as he guarded outside her door. "Very well," he said as he went over to the Senator inside. "Senator- the coucnil has called that the delegation is going to begin soon. You should head over there now."

TAG: _princess_leia_

22. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    IC - Emma Gorchuk

Emma took one last look in the mirror to insure everything looked perfect before walked out the door and climbing into her speeder, followed by her guards. The speeder travelled quickly as it always did and they were in the senate building within no time.

Senator Gorchuk walked onto her platform just as the meeting was about to start. Although she knew the late Chancellor Lenzo would not be presiding over the meeting, it still felt different without him there.

TAG: Vic

23. Dreamless

Dreamless Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2006

24. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    "Kaid is dead, and I am close to consolidating full power over the empire. Scratch that last order. Instead, I would like to send you and your troops as an expeditionary force into the Core worlds of the Republic," Rahl addressed Trysyn.

"Once you are based, I will give you further orders to use your position as a launching-pad into critical points of the Republic. You will need two legions of troops. I will supply you with ample starships for your work."

Rahl slammed a fist into the palm of his other hand. "We must press our war. Do not relent. Use any means necessary, including refusal to spare civilian casualties, to achieve your goals. This is war, not a military parade."

Rahl turned to his grinning companion. "Dear one, I have a test for you."

He gestured and Locke brought forward a manacled and chained young woman. She was a Jedi. Bazlind could tell from a momentary look of recognition that Darth Sable knew her.

Rahl shoved her forward roughly. "Another spoil from the Galceon raid. Do you know her? Since you seem so ready to prove yourself, draw your weapon. Cut her down and seal your fate. This is my test for you."

TAG: Trysyn and Sable

<[-]> Saber

25. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Rahl turned to his grinning companion. "Dear one, I have a test for you."

Sable could see that he wasn?t playing around with her, but how could she strike down a healer, like her a fellow Jedi. Then the healer was calling out to her,? Adda please don?t, this evil sith lord has twisted you mind, you were meant to help innocent not to have their blood on your hands.?

"I want you to know, darling, that what I did to you on the bridge hurt me more than it hurt you. I know what's best for you. In that, you can place your faith and trust."

Something in her mind snapped she looked into the other women?s eyes with darkness forming in her she spoke in a harsh tone, ?My name is not Adda any more she is dead, I'm Dark Sable, Mistress to Bazlind, and his Queen.?

She saw the terror in her friends eyes and with a snap-hiss her lightsaber was lit and was though the women?s neck before she knows what had happen. She looked at the women?s head on the floor her friend, did she just do that, and then she remembers what Rahl said to her.

"There are no innocents in war. Only warriors and all that remains."

Still she was her friend her and she had kill her and it had some how felt right.
    ?No, NO, Nooo?? she crumbled to the floor and started weeping, but with angry filling her instead of compassion.

TAG: Saber, Trysyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.