main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Treacherous One

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Squishy_Vic, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    The sight of Darth Sable impaling the woman through the neck excited Bazlind Rahl. He had her. She was a slave to the dark side. It was irreversible. With this act, Rahl trusted his life to the woman.

With a genuine twinge of sorrow, he watched her crying next to the body. Her shoulders shook with racking sobs. Through it all, she exuded a certain sinister quality.

The girl was deadly. In that moment, Rahl also gained respect for her.

He squatted down next to her. He hugged her to him. "She would have done no less, my queen," he whispered softly in her ear. "She was the enemy. She was a dog, and meant nothing to you. She killed herself by refusing us."

He rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. "I am proud of you."

TAG: Sable

<[-]> Saber

2. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Stable

She let go all she holding back, and let him completely into her mind. What ever was going to happen was going to happen she had no control of her future it was his.

Tag: Saber

3. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Arden Trysyn~

"Kaid is dead, and I am close to consolidating full power over the empire. Scratch that last order. Instead, I would like to send you and your troops as an expeditionary force into the Core worlds of the Republic.

"Once you are based, I will give you further orders to use your position as a launching-pad into critical points of the Republic. You will need two legions of troops. I will supply you with ample starships for your work."

Rahl slammed a fist into the palm of his other hand. "We must press our war. Do not relent. Use any means necessary, including refusal to spare civilian casualties, to achieve your goals. This is war, not a military parade."

"As you wish milord. I will show them no mercy."

Arden bowed down to the Sith Lord on one knee. She then rose and turned slowly making her way to go gather her troops. She would have to find the best two legions she could. This mission would not be as easy as it sounds.

~TAG: Saber

4. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    Senate Building, Coruscant
    The senators all gathereed around, in their pods. Their was much talking and whispering going around, but as soon as the Secretary of the Republic floated within his pod to the center, there was a great hush as everyone quieted down. Secretary Mynn Laing waiting until everyone was quiet, as for she was very patient.

She looked around the enormous room for a minute before speaking. She then stood up straight and put her hands cupped, behind her back. "For those of you who have not been informed," she spoke in her Coruscanti accent. "Supreme Chancellor Lenzo has been assassinated." she said. She knew what was coming, and the crowd of senators again began speaking amongst each other, some in an outrage. One of Laing's guards stood up. "SILENCE!!!" He yelled across the room, as it echoed and within seconds all was quiet again.

"First, we must find a replacement. To do that, the Senators will vote on two things- either voting to have an election for a temporary Chancellor, or to automatically appoint a replacement right now." She said again. She then looked around the room, as the whispers began to rise again. But before it got too much out of control, she spoke agian. "We expect your ballots it within the next hour." She said, as her pod returned to it's place. It was now time for each senator to enter their vote through the holopad stationed in each of thier pods.
    TAG: princess leia

5. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    IC - Emma Gorchuk

Emma had expected to just have to choose a temporary replacement, but seeing that there was a choice, Emma knew exactly what she would decide. She walked to the pad in front of her and choose the permanent replacement option. The sooner they had a new permanent chancellor, the sooner they'd be able to move on and leave the death of Lenzo behind them.

She stepped back and took a seat to wait for the rest of the senators to vote.

TAG: Vic

6. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Silence rang out as Arden Trysyn strutted away to be sent to a far-flung region of the galaxy. Her mission had the Fates on its side. Bazlind was proud of her sworn fealty and commitment to the Sith.

Adda, or Darth Sable as he had renamed her, was now fully and completely his. He had an agent who would die for him if he so choosed. The power of holding a life in his hand sent shudders up him.

The dead eyes of the slain woman stared blankly at them as a brutish soldier dragged away the corpse. Rahl took her hand and urged her to follow. She did so without question.

Bundled in their hide mantles, they walked against the gusts of powerful, breathtakingly cold wind that repelled them. Rahl refused a detachment of troops to go with them. He wanted to be alone.

It was bold. The planet was not entirely pacified. Traitorous ships on their way to a bombing raid of his men's positions may spot the couple and take the opportunity to vaporize them.

Rahl had a confidance in his powers. He hadn't risen to his current heights without possessing talents in ancient sorcery.

He took her to a ledge that overlooked hitw mountains around them. The frozen sea was visible from their vantage-point as well as the ruins of a pyramidial ziggurat that was one of the first ever constructed.

He turned to her, his snowy hair windblown. "What do you think?"

<[-]> Saber

7. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006
    IC: Sable

"It breath taking," she said though her chattering teeth.
    She had neaver been to a very cold planet before.

8. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind watched her rattling with cold thoughtfully. "It is quite a sight. As a boy I came up here. It's funny how the hopes of youth become the discontent of adulthood."

He kicked some snow with a boot. "Once you realize that life has no value, that everything is coldness, that is when your dreams are crushed and you become a man, I suppose."

He despondently gazed at her. "Man can never rise above his evil nature. The blood on my hands is who we are, who we all are as human beings. I will not wash my hands of it and neglect my responsibilities."

He began to to traipse away through the shallow drift. "Man is naturally a creature of the dark side. The Jedi are an artificial perversion. They deny their very identities. Man is hopelessly vile and life is meaningless."

He stopped in his tracks. "We can only achieve small comfort in the presence of those like us. Like you and I. Those who accept the truth that life is a long, hard veil of tears."

He did not tell everything. That he hated everyone because he hated himself. That he wanted carnage because domination in a mad world was the only logical thing. That he wanted to tear down the world because of injustice.

That injustice was intrinsic in its design. He intended to give all the species of the galaxy the gift of his wise and gracious rule. He knew what most did not. He was the only one who could lead the chattel.

His features hardened with bitterness. "Come. Let's go home."

<[-]> Saber

9. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Slowly she follows him taking one last look at the frozen sea and the ruins of a pyramidal ziggurat. Then walk beside him.

Sable had to choice her words carefully, she could she the bitterness on his face, ?I don?t fully understand yet, but I think I?m begin to, she was using a warming force , she hope he did feel it, I see the coldness around meet, anybody that is out here is a victims of it.?

Then she stared straight a head, ?If life has no value, then why didn?t you just behead me.? The beheading was still fresh in her mind.

10. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Rahl grunted and faced her with a look as if she was hopelessly thick. "Man is depraved. We are selifsh and evil by nature. Consider it mercy for a man who otherwise does not recognize such backwards ideals."

He looked lordly in his layers of clothes and his bulging arms locked into opposing sleeves of his fur mantle. "Besides, I was. . . . fascinated by you. Since then, I have grown to care about you."

He ran his fingers through her silky hair. "I know it is a sign of weakness. I know it is foolish. I have become fond of you. I know this is tainted by my wretchedness, yet. . . . it's how I feel. I go by how I feel."

<[-]> Saber

11. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

He ran his fingers though her hair no man has even touch her hair. ?I don?t know anything about man?s nature being evil. At an early age I was taught to hide from the outside world, to protect the Sol women family secret, my mother had a bad visions of a dark man before I was born and was trying to protect me from it. When you capture me I wasn?t even fully trained, because my mother was killed by and animal.?
    Looking at him with her eyes at the lordly manner he had over her.

12. Dreamless

Dreamless Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2006

13. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind opened his mouth to speak--"Incoming!" The shout came from a Sith lord clad in leather straps and chainmail. Rahl was pushed to the floor as a defeaning explosion ripped through the palace.

He heard a low-flying ship make a pass overhead as falling debris littered the the room. Stinging flakes of sedimentary rock pelted his skin. He tasted blood in his mouth from smacking his face against the floor.

The bombs hit the upper levels of the fortress. Several soldiers squatted beside him and helped him up. "My Lord, they're making another pass."

Rahl elbowed one in the belly. "Shoot them down, then!"

Rahl searched the smoky hallway. "Locke? Locke!"

The sullen-looking commander charged forward. "I'm here, Lord."

He snatched a fistful of the man's collar. "I thought Ziost was secured!"

"It could be reinforcements. Counterevolutionaries from other parts of the empire."

Rahl jabbed a finger in Sable's direction. "Get her to safety."

Another explosion tore into the building.

Bazlind threw open the entry doors. Locke ran after him. "My Lord! Don't go out there!"

Rahl immediately spotted the trio of fighters swinging around for another strafing run. Lances from surface-to-air batteries were tracking the agile and speedy ships.

Rahl contorted his fingers and raised his arms. He let the dark side sluice into his being. With a mighty effort he ripped the internal engines out the fighters.

The fighters crashed and burned seconds later.

"We're evacuating."

<[-]> Saber

14. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Seeing that, when Bazlind gave an order it was follow, she had half a dozen men making a circle around her, one spoke ?This way My Lady?

She was running down the hall going over stones and fallen pillars, she had stumble for the three time, she stop, and pulled her dress off of her leaving only her undergarments, then she saw the blood going down her leg, the men looked at her, ?My Lady your hurt.? She then tore off a piece of her undergarments and put it around her thigh and told them to go.
    She was using the force to help her make it to the hanger bay, by taking most of the pain away.

15. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind Rahl shook his fist defiantly at the swarm of enemy bombers that came over the horizon, no doubt alerted to the central site of their mission of annhilation. This was not Republic. This was an inside job.

"Get to the ships. As long as we remain grounded we stand no chance." His men, directed by their Dark Lord, sprung into action. He was the rightful ruler of the Sith Empire. He was going to see to it that reprisal was made.

Blood trickled down the temple of his head, shocking his white hair with its sanguine. These enemies were probably loyalists to Darth Kaid. In his absence, they saw their own opportunity to attain power.

With a vanguard of soldiers, Bazlind made it the hangar bay as the cannonades commenced. Rubble fell, crushing many of his troops. Booms! erupted as the ancient structure shuddered and crumbled to pieces.

The need for revenge burned in him. The extended ramp permitted him to quickly board even as the ion engines of Chainfire were pistoning. Rahl sealed the door even as numnerous Rahlist Sith had yet entered.

"I am here. Get the hell out of here!" he growled.

Concern creased his face when he noticed Sable cringing with pain and nursing a wound on her leg. "What happened? Are you all right?"

With a blast of turbines, the raptor-shaped ship tore from the surface. Other Rahlist starships were taking off, even as some were being chewed apart by the clusters of bombs raining down onto Ziost.

<[-]> Saber

16. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Concern creased his face when he noticed Sable cringing with pain and nursing a wound on her leg. "What happened? Are you all right?"

I?m fine nothing I can?t hand, I was tripping on my dress and had to take it off that when I found the wound.?

Looking at him and seeing the blood running down from his forehead she limped over to him and put her hands on each side of his face, ?I?m doing this because I care for you.? She closed her eye and let the force flow though her and sent an healing warms though his body, as she did that she felt herself getting weaker and weaker and slipping herself into unconscious, she finely healed him all the way, her fingers and hands slow slip down the sides of his face to his shoulders, Before she put a healing trance on her.

17. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Arden Trysyn~

After several minutes Arden had found the men she needed for her two legions. For the assualt against the Republic. She led them to the docking bay. They would wait there for the final orders from Bazland. She contacted him with her comlink.

"I have the legions. And I am ready for your commands, milord."

~TAG: Saber~

OOC: Sorry for the short crappy post. [face_plain] :p

18. Dreamless

Dreamless Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2006
    OOC -- Hey, I'm going on holiday starting tomorrow and won't be back till the end of this month. Would someone like to take over my Character (Lori Thane) while I am gone?

19. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    The warm feeling Sable infused into him left Bazlind dizzy. He felt his wounds spontaneously heal from the outflow of the Force. The drainage on her power left Sable unconscious.

Rahl cradled her in his arms and brought her to the infirmary. She was settled down as the medics went to work when Bazlind received the message from Arden Trysyn.

"We are abandoning the planet, Commander Trysyn. I want your troops to hit as deep in the Core as possible. It is not likely you'll be able to penetrate all the way to Coruscant. I'll settle for your best."

Rahl paused as the medics hooked up life-support.

"Use explosives. Sacrifice men if need be. I would be much displeased if you had to resort to soft targets. Attack with soldiers. I want to stagger the Republic. I want to terrorize them. Understood?"

A blast violently jolted Chainfire. The intercom crackled to life. "Kaid loyalists have managed to form a blockade of Ziost. They are hitting us with everything they've got."

Rahl growled. "Full power to forward deflector shields. Angle away from their firepower as much as possible. Inform the surviving ships we are going to run the blockade."

He heard static. "Uh . . . Yes, Lord. Coordinates?"

Rahl thought. "All ships will meet at Yavin 4."

"Yavin 4," the voice repeated. "Acknowledged, Lord."

Bazlind tenderly held Sable's hands.

"I need you to verify my orders, Commander Trysyn."

TAG: Arden, Sable

<[-]> Saber

20. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Sable was slowly waking up her eyes where still closed she felt someone holding her hands gently. She was opening her eyes there was a lot of light and it made her eyes hurt in weak voice, ?Where am I? How long have I?ve been out? There were machines around her as she opens out her eye and found Bazlind standing over her, she smile weakly, ??Now you know what my power is, I know it?s a weak one.?

21. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Rahl shook his head sternly. "You are a god among mere mortals. Those who use the Force should not fear normal beings; they should fear us. I am deeply grateful for what you did. Although, I could have healed myself."

Rahl smiled wistfully. "You've simply reinforced your loyalty to me."

The ship thundered with direct hits as alarms whined. "We are running an enemy blockade. Once we make it to the forest moon of Yavin, my loyal followers will regroup and will punish the traitors and the Jedi Order."

<[-]> Saber

22. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

She smile at him, touching, his hair, ?You welcome, My Lord.

So we?re going to forest moon of Yavin. She was thinking about if she should give all her secret to him, she was loyal to him.

Then the ship was hit again and it threw her to the floor. Oh, she was angry now she closed her eyes and searched for the ship causing the most problems and send it going end over end. Then open up her eyes and look up at him, ?That should do it.?

Looking around at his men they were looking at her for some reason, then looking down at her body and saw she was half naked where the monitor had been, showing her athletic body, she was now getting more angry her hands started sparking she want to hurt them all but knew the Bazlind, wouldn?t like it, ?So what are you looking at.?, standing up now going to Bazlind.

23. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind steadied a murderous glare on the roaming, lecherous eyes of the men in the medical bay, including his own imperial protectors. The men ashamedly looked away or pretended to be hard at work at their stations.

The door slide open. A husky Togorian with splotches of greasy hair and the rest woolly emerged. He was jangling with an arsenal of weapons including vibro-axes, blaster rifles, and various wicked-looking blades.

Skulls on a thong hung around his feline neck and razors were braided over him that chimed as he walked. He was a warrior of known repute and a staunch follower of Bazlind Rahl.

He was second only to Commander Locke. The late Locke.

"Commander Harfang. Were you successful?"

The enormous Togorian nodded grimly. "Yes, Lord. Locke was dispatched as per your orders."

"Very good, Commander. You now command all the armed forces of the Sith Empire. The coming imperium has much use for a warrior of your talents."

The Togorian's expression, although hard to read, betrayed pride. "Thank you, Lord. I bring more good news. Due to an unexpected disruption we have successfully ran the blockade."

Rahl peered at Sable knowingly. "We owe my dear queen for that 'disruption', Commander."

The Togorian remained. "Is there something more?"

Harfang cleared his throat. A noise that sounded like a roar. "We have launched synchronized forays at numerous Republic bases on the Mid Rim, further weakening their defenses."

Rahl wrapped an arm around the small of Sable's back when she dressed. "Good. That will soften them up for Trysyn to carry on our crusade."

When the alien left, Rahl searched Sable's face. "I was worried about you. I didn't know you had such capabilities. Is there something you're not telling me?"

<[-]> Saber

24. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Sable mind was working fast now, she hadn?t used that much of her others powers had she. She just gave a little push.

She looked up at him, ?So, how well can you read ancient Sith."
    Taking a deep breath, ?Have you every heard of an ancient priestess hood called Totasoul, it was made up of women that was very powerful in the force. After the sith wars, had ended it was decide that that Totasoul would go into hiding, the only powers taught from mother, to daughter was healing to help the people out.? She looked at he him again then at the floor.

25. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    He brightened in recognition. "Of course. I have extensively studied the ancient Sith. I am not unfamiliar with the Tatasoul priestesshood."

He laughed without humor. "Funny, all this time I thought they were extinct."

He raised an eyebrow. "Of course, I knew from the moment I meet you that you were Tatasoul. I have been waiting for the last barrier to fall some time now."

Rahl tapped his skull. "Even here, I reside."

<[-]> Saber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.