main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Treacherous One

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Squishy_Vic, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Sable

?The priestess hood did a good job at hiding for the Sith,? she smirked at him.

?So if you knew all this time, how dangerous, and how much power I had, then why didn?t you just behead me, now staring him in the face and inches away from him?

Then whispering, ?I have now ideal where the temple is, I don?t even know how to read the symbols on my back or what they are for, just that Sith couldn't have it.?

Tag: Saber

2. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    "I knew you would be a asset for me. I knew I could convince you that I have truth on my side. That I fight for good reasons."

Rahl licked his fingertips and smoothed down his eyebrows. "I have the rare ability to slide into the conscious self of other people. It is easier for those cursed with the Force, but all are open to me."

He gave her a clever smile, and, as if to demonstrate, focused on one of his imperial protectors. Rahl's eyes rolled back in his head. The man drew his broadsword from its scabbard.

The man looked confounded and as though he had no control of his own limbs. He didn't. The man grunted as he plunged the sword deep into his belly. Viscera oozed from the gaping wound as the man fell as a dead weight.

Rahl gave everyone a petulant look. His eyes were no longer white. "That is the penalty for fixing your lustful eyes on Mistress Sable."

TAG: Sable

<[-]> Saber

3. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

She looked with shock on her face then down at the body, then she looked at the other men they didn?t seem surprise at all. Then she looked at him and realized he had been in her mind the whole time.
    She was backing away from Bazlind, she was back against the cold wall, she was just shaking her head, and she was shaking and she couldn?t control her breathing the man in front of her, made her scared for her life

Tag: Saber.

4. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind frowned. She was horrified of him. He could see the unrestrained terror in her eyes. He was not unaccustomed to fear, especially from his troops. Yet he had never seen such unbridled fright in his years.

He made him feel dirty and shameful. It seemed she was the only one who could have such an effect on him. He hated himself for the monster he was, but had learned to accept it for the greater good.

He never second-guessed that decision until now. Eyes wide, she had her hand over her partially-open mouth. Bazlind could empathize with her; he had once been a timid young boy apprenticed under a powerful Sith lord.

"I learned the art of sliding from my master. As I showed you, I can not only inhabit a mind but control those I touch. No one is inviolable from my mind. Not even the most seasoned Jedi master."

He haltingly reached out to touch her as she sidled on the wall. "Am I really that much of a beast?"

<[-]> Saber

5. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

Her mind was race about everything she had be though until now, she want to live.
    He touches her mind, there was a tear rolling down the side of her face, she didn?t know who she was anymore or what she had became. ?I don?t want you to kill me, if I ever displease you.? She let him touch her hands.

6. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    His temper flared. "Get out! Everyone out!" The light fixtures and surgical instruments of the medical bay rattled and violently crashed to the floor from his quaking rage in the Force.

His face flushed crimson in stark contrast to his velevety white hair. In the clutches of the dark side, Bazlind clouted Sable with a closed fist so hard that she brought down the towering life-support system, too.

All the occupants, including the droids, scrambled for the exits. Chest heaving in fury, Bazlind prowled before the small woman like a predator over its prey.

"You made me do this!" He kicked her in the ribs. "You think I'm a monster! I'll show you a monster!"

<[-]> Saber

7. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

"You made me do this!" He kicked her in the ribs. "You think I'm a monster! I'll show you a monster!"

Sable was in so much pain, pain that she had never felt before, her face had blood running down it, then she heard at less two of her ribs break, she was scared of Bazlind, he was going to come at her again. She use what strength she had left and force pushed him across the room. She tried to stand up she got half way up and fell back down. She was too weak to stand and push him away the only thing she could do was put her hands over her face and head and pled for her life.

8. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Bazlind felt his knees turn to jelly as he began to sob. He hit Sable pitifully and weakly until he broke down into choking tears.

"You're so stupid," his mumbling muffled by her cloak his face was buried in.

His red face turned up. "Do you see what you made me do? I didn't want to hurt you. What I did to hurt me more than it hurt you!"

He gave her one last impotent punch as he sobbed anew.

Despite the lurid brutality, this was uncharacteristic of him. He was usually outwardly relaxed and calm even as the dark side hurricaned within.

Fits of rage were less than infrequent for Rahl, they were unheard of.

With quivering fingers, he used the sleeve of his freshly-cleaned white robe to wipe the blood off of her face. It was streaming down from where he had punched her.

Several ribs were broken.

Looking forlorn, Rahl cradled her head gingerly. "I told you, Sable. This only proves our natures are evil. I am a worthless and hateful creature. I am sorry for what I did."

He brightened somewhat. "In a way, I was being generous. I gave you pain. Pain is all we can hope to embrace in the lassitude and numbness of life."

<[-]> Saber

9. ARSLAN5

ARSLAN5 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    IC: Firesword

"We would work towards are goals better if we stay in hidding, and don't reaveal ourselves."

OOC: My post will be spordic due to the fact I'm not in school any more.

10. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

She though he was going to beat her until she was dead. Then her gave her one last punch and started crying. Then she felt something gently touch her head where the blood was running out of her. She tried to push him away all she could manage was rising a couple of her finger, pain shot though her, she scream out, she was too weak to do anything else. Only thing she could get out was, ?I sorry my Lord? started crying in pain. She was trying to use the force to take the pain away, but even that wasn?t helping. ?I will embrace the pain you have given me.?

11. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Rahl sadly gazed at the girl.

"Harfang?"

The big Togorian tentatively poked his head around in. "Lord?"

"Have your men get my queen to a bed. She needs to rest."

"Very good, Lord."

"And Harfang? Show me the canisters my scientists were talking about. A pullback is a perfect chance. The enemy is weakest at the point of attack."

A hovering gurney took Darth Sable out of the room and Rahl followed Commander Harfang to the heart of Chainfire. The areas were his chief scientists were hard at work.

Taalker, a Nikto and head scientist, looked shocked at the appearence of Bazlind Rahl.

"Um, Lord Rahl," he stammered. "Can I help you?"

"Where are the weapons?"

The Nikto threw a glance over his shoulder and pointed vaguely. "The vaults, my Lord. We have them secured and battle-ready."

"I have taken the liberty of having scouts reconoiter the selected enemy targets. Divide the canisters, half of them will be used to punish the Kaid Loyalists and the other half to punish the Jedi Order."

Rahl locked his jaw decisively. "We most demonstrate to the enemy that we are very much capable of attack. I want mass casualties, Commander. Oversee it personally."

The Togorian clasped a beefy fist to his chest in a symbolic salute.

<[-]> Saber

12. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

They took her to a room and place her on a bed and covered her up with a sheet and check to make sure she was breathing, she was but slowly. Then just shook their head and left the room. She when into a healing trance, she knew that this time she was going to had scaring for the rest of her life.

13. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    OCC - IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL GAMERS: Due to offline responsibilities, Squishy_Vic will be unable to continue to be gamemaster. As co-GM, I feel the game can and should still continue. PM any questions. Thanks. :)

IC:The ragtag band that made it off of Ziost regrouped and assimilated with other loyal groups from different quadrants of the Sith Empire. Together, they coalesced into a formidable force to be reckoned with.

The Massassi temples were refurbished as headquarters for the Sith lords, their troops, and their slaves. The ships were berthed and repairs were underway. The only missing ships were two inconspicuous shuttles.

Their mission was destruction. One was en route to the heart of the Kaid Loyalists, and the other was heading towards Coruscant itself. They were loaded to the brim with chemical warheads as the next phase of the struggle.

Bazlind Rahl had purged all the high-ranking leaders of his faction to consolidate power and to preempt any potential threats to his absolute rule.

Immacculate robes flapping in the wake of their ion engines, he gazed towards the heavens as the two shuttles took off for their suicide mission. Each only had a pilot and a co-pilot.

They were destined to release their noxious chemicals and gases in the hellish explosions to come. The thought of the painful blows to his enemies made Rahl giddy.

<[-]> Saber

14. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    FINAL GM POST - OOC:
    As GM SaberGiiett7 said above, I can no longer deal with an RPG at the moment. My past few weeks have been some of the busiest if not the busiest of my life and it will only get tougher later. But for now I will have to leave the RPG and continue my adventures elsewhere. I apologize to all those who still RPed with me, especially _princess_leia_ for staying devoted to this game. Sorry to Dreamless for Half_Sith not posting, but he too had informed me he was extremely busy with work.

So again sorry, and I may see you all around the boards. Thanks for participating, and keep it up with your now full time GM SaberGiiett7. Here is one final post to _princess_leia_, who's been waiting on a post for a long while now.

[color=firebrick][i][b]
    Senate Building, Coruscant[/b][/i]
    [/color][blockquote][color=firebrick]After nearly an hour, the Senators had all cast in their votes. The room got quiet as several of them whispered things to each other, while others looked on respectfully waiting for the results. The Secretary of the Republic looked down on her holopad. All the votes were in, and she shook her head. She waited a few moments and then stood up, as her guard stood up beside her. She looked around the room for a moment, before speaking again.[/color]

[color=firebrick][b]"Senate has voted. The results are in," [/b]She said as she took a moment to catch her breath. [b]"The Senate has voted that the People vote for a new chancellor [i]immediately[/i]. This message will be announced to the people as soon as possible, to let them know. The Elections will take place by the end of this week. Thank you." [/b]She said, as her pod descended back into it's place.[/color]

[color=firebrick][b]"Send in your nominations for Chancellor candidates tomorrow morning, starting at 0800. No nominations will take place later than tomorrow evening, at 1800. Thank you."[/b] said one of the supervisors, as the Senate room began to get noisy as everyone began chatting and then started to slowly leave the Senate Building.[/color]

[color=firebrick]Emma Gorchuk's guards were pleased. They smiled within their helmets, as for now Emma would win the election and run the Republic, under the hand of the Sith.[/color]
    [/blockquote][color=firebrick][u][b]TAG:[/b][/u] [i]_princess_leia_[/i][/color]

15. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    IC - Emma Gorchuk

Emma had known most senators would feel as she did and would want to install a permanent leader as soon as possible, but the announcement of this still made her smile inside. That was one thing she realised she had gained in her time as a senator. The serious poker face that kept everyone from knowing what she was thinking, except, of course, her guards.

She nodded to both of them as she left her platform. She felt good knowing they were behind her. They could get her through anything that posed a problem, and although Emma felt certain that for now the trouble had passed, it always helped to have them there, waiting.

On her way to her cruiser, she passed a group of senators discussing nominations. They did not notice her, her she heard her name mentioned and agained, beemed on the inside. She had known her name would be one of those nominated, but it felt good to hear it said.

TAG: Saber, I guess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.