main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Star Wars the Trilogy Live!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by alleahora, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alleahora

alleahora Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2003
    I just saw an early staging of ?Star Wars: The Trilogy Live!?, being done by the Magic Smoking Monkey Theatre in St. Louis. If it is any indication of what the show will be like opening night on May 16, then whoever sees it is in for an awesome time! It is funny as all get out! And remember, what I saw was without the fight choreography, and costumes. The Magic Smoking Theatre puts on the most unique and wonderfully twisted and humorous productions I have ever seen. It?s certainly worth the trip to see at least one of their productions. I for one cannot wait!

2. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    There's not really a need to start a new thread about this when there's already one that's only like 5 or 6 down on the main page. It just eats up TFN's space and bandwith.

3. alleahora

alleahora Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2003
    It may be a new thread, but it seems to be a new and different perspective now doesn't it. Don't be bitter now. Force out!

4. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I'm not being bitter. I'm flat out telling you facts. It does eat up space, and it does eat up bandwidth. Figure it out before you start a little name calling game.

Also, don't bother flamming me because I'm not planning on looking at this thread anymore.

5. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    Well maybe he/she didn't know [face_plain]

'Cuz I'm as free as a bird now, and this bird you cannot change

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.