main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars:The Wars of Twilight (3,000 years A.B.Y)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthZordon, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    IC:Demitri

Demitri looked at the curious face of lorcan. he saw the look of failure in his eyes and knew that, this scolding by Jurokk humbled him a bit. He then began to speak to lorcan.

"If we're going to work together we better stop feeding our petty superficial egos and needs. there will be enough time for fighting later, but first we need to bring that bounty hunter to Korriban, to the overlord. so do we have a truce?"

He then held out his hand, as to make a gesture for a hand shake.

TAG: 92SE-R

2. DarthZordon

DarthZordon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Yaseen Jor

The Chief of State looked at the transmission from the Fetts. " Good indeed good."- he sighed and chuckled-" My people have contacted the Crime Lords and well.....they will make both of you head of the Bounty Hunters Guild. And large sums of money. And that's from them, if you succeed the Fyur Federation will give free trading rights. THe Crime Lords will send you about a hundred or so Bounty Hunters while I will send at least half our entire armada to distract the Alliance in space to facilitate your escape. "

tag: Mr.Fett

IC: Bathumei

The old Jedi reached out to the woman. And in the flicker of rescuing her, he sensed the smalls spots of Force power within her growing. She was it! The Prophetess. But.....that meant that a new evil had risen one unseen foe was waiting beneath their noses. Who? Who could it be? Bathumei dwelt with the thought. And began to meditate. A Prophet or Prophetess was the Force's answer to a dark rising. The last Prophet was Urso Jandal, a powerful man who died fighting Belthazor and Jurokk. Who is this new threat? Bathumei used his power to surpress the power withing Janice.

tag: None

IC: Oberon

While Janice was still resting Oberon walked towards Rev Zander-" Captain, my brother told me to make you head of security and as I have seen your great effort and coolness in dealing witht this crisis I find no better counsel than to make you head of my security. All right?"

As he said the words Janice woke up, he felt it in the Force, he ran towards his darling girlfriend. He used a comlink-" Orzobada"- a female Human appeared-" bring that Tradoshan doctor, Zinder I think he was called. And report that in three days there will be special session of Congress. Nobody shall be excused. "

He looked at Janice-" How are you my love?"

tag: All

IC: Kira and Loren

Loren walked with the Hunters and the other Jedi. " Thank you for the kindness my dear Jedi. "- he thought for a moment-" When I report this to the Council I would want to state your name. You have brought honor to the Order and to the Force. And besides are you Headmistress of the Tatooine Jedi Temple?" - he continued to walk slowly-" If so, any problems you have my father can help."

He then walked along the other Hunters he talked for a while with Grosh-" I believ you have done well in helping us. Besides my friend you wouldn't be working for the Alliance, which has changed alot since Oberon became Chancellor. And you would be in the Jedi payroll understand?"

IC: Jurokk

The Dark Lord sensed as the Sith would get into a truce it would be easier for him to find better solutions to the problems that lay ahead. However the plan would have to wait as the dreaded Overlord appeared in a hologram, Jurokk instinctively bowed-" My Master."

" Jurokk, the time is coming for the Jedi to be destroyed. I have just received word from Yaseen Jor that they will make a ' statement' upon the Senate and the Jedi COuncil." - he grinned-" Take your Sith and meet a few of our warriors downat Coruscant. Forget about bringing Kane here. After you succeed in destroying them all bring Solomon to my knees."- he smiled and cackled-" He will surley ask for death but will not find it. I will bring the true darkness out of him."

Jurokk laughed quitely and th ehologram disappeared. He went to the Sith to deal with the new orders.

tag: none ( I want you both Sith to kiss and make up hehehe)

IC: Arith

He looked at Cleeste-" My dear the have you learned anything of the Sith?"- he looked at her confused face-" You and I may face that threat sooner than many would expect."

OOC: Chapter 1 is about to end on a high note. The nex 2 days are our last posts on Chapter 1 as we leave things, the suspense will build up. ANd CHapter two will take place on the day of the session of congress. I hope everyone posts a good end to their part in this chapter.

3. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Celeste Zylo
    Meditation room, Inside The Phoenix, Hyperspace

" My dear the have you learned anything of the Sith?"

The young girl looked up at her Master, a little confused. She bit her lower, and nodded slowly.

" You and I may face that threat sooner than many would expect."

Celeste raised her eyebrows. She was surprised. The Jedi did teach her on how the Sith served the Dark Side, and that the Jedi should be very cautious of that. But facing a real Sith? This brought uneasiness to Celeste. However, it was her duty to protect the Galaxy and defeat the Sith as well.

She looked at her Master again. "Master. I'm ready to defeat the Sith, and bring peace to the Galaxy."

Tag: DarthZordon

OOC: Agreed! :)

4. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Lorcan / Darth Wraith

Wraith looked at Angrus-Manyu, almost wary that it was a trap. However, Wraith could sense a begrudging coolness about the fellow Sith. Wraith took Angrus-Manyu's hand and shook it.

"For the advancement of the Sith, we have a truce. I feel that together we can defeat almost anyone. Consider me your partner until we bring Solomon Kane before the Overlord. We shall fight side by side, if need be."

He looked at Angrus-Manyu for a moment longer.

"There is much to learn from the recent events. It appears that I have been able to harness a Sith lightning storm, something I was not aware I could do."

He looked out the viewport of the ship.

"The past contains many secrets, Demitri, I have learned of several that may aide the Sith in the coming war. I'm sure that Darth Belail is aware of the things I have learned, but I doubt many of the other Sith take an interest in the past. It seems to be a circle the Sith carry on in. It happened three thousand years ago with Darth Sidious, and about a thousand years before that with the Sith Council that Darth Bane destroyed."

Wraith turned back to Angrus-Manyu.

"There is much we can learn from each other, I feel. Together we can rise through the ranks of the Sith faster than we can alone. Together we could unlock the secrets of the past, and destory anyone that gets in our way."

He almost began whispering.

"So how about it, Darth Angrus-Manyu? Do you think we could work together and put other Sith knights to shame? To rise to a point where Darth Belail will consider us more than just pawns, and perhaps seek our council? Or do we each hold onto all our secrets and try to push our way through the crowd of Sith?"

Darth Wraith stood there, waiting for his answer.

Toward the back of the ship, he could feel the presence of the Overlord, although there was little doubt it was only through a hologram. It always amazed Wraith how the presence of the Overlord could be projected, even through a hologram.

Tag: Hitman90

------

IC: Janice

"How are you my love?"

Janice smiled at Oberon.

"Confused, mostly. I still don't know what happened. I couldn't move anything, yet I could hear all of you talking. I tried to cry out, but it was just an echo. It was dark and cold. Then I heard the voice of your father, as if it were a speck of light in the darkness. Before I knew it I was awake and blinking at the bright lights."

She gave Oberon and reasurring kiss. She was still confused about what she heard and saw though. She decided not to tell Oberon about it, not quite yet at least.

"I need to speak to your father, Oberon. I need to thank him for his help. There was little doubt that he is the main reason I woke up again."

Janice swung her legs off the bed and sat up. She looked over at Captain Zander.

"Captain, I thank you for your concern about me. I look forward to having you in our security force," she said with a genuine smile.

She leaned over to Oberon, a much more serious look on her face.

"How long until I can see your father, do you suppose? Not only do I want to thank him, but I need to ask him a few questions about something."

Janice saw the concern on Oberon's face.

"It's nothing to worry about, my love. I just need to ask your father to clarify something to me. Once he does I will try to tell you everything."

She pat Oberon on the leg, and then held his hand. She didn't want to let go, as just holding onto something real was what she needed at the moment.

Tag: DarthZordon, DarthVecron

------

IC: Grosh

Loren walked beside Grosh, talking to him. The Jedi seemed to exude a calming aura. Grosh bristled a bit, wondering if the Jedi was trying to read his mind or influence him in some way.

-" I believe you have done well in helping us. Besides, my friend, you wouldn't be working for the Alliance, which has changed alot since Oberon became Chancellor. And you would be in the Jedi payroll, understand?"

5. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Tearus Jeando & the Fett Twins

Another dark hole on another dead planet, only this time the topic of discussion was considerably darker and way more earth shaking than any that the three hunters had taken before. Tearus Jeando and the famous Fett twins had been contracted to take out Oberon the leader of the Senate and Bathumei of the Jedi.

"Hello Cassius, Marcellus... It has been a long time but that is not what is important right now. We have been contracted by the Fyur to take out the heads of the Galactic Alliance and Jedi but that's not what we are going to do. We must lead warn these men of the danger that has come to bear on them. We are going to proceed with our attack and make it look like we have carried out our job. When instead we will be informing them and back tracking to the head of this snake." Cassius replies "Well Tearus you know I am with you. I never like these political assassinations anyways." Marcellus puts his drink down and says "What about his Rimsk character, he will know the jig is up when we dont kill them..." "When he gets hear we will act as if all is according to plan and we shall take him to Oberon and Bathumei. Once he is there the jedi will surely interrogate him and then that is all for us. Im sure we can arrange some payment with them and you two can go visit your families. As for me, well I was never one to just sit around."

An hour later

The plan has been outlined and the bounty hunters are all aboard the Sarlac's Bane on their way to Coruscant with the body guard Rimsk. They are all on their way to the balance point of the galaxy...

Tag: All

IC: Taryn Jeando (Two Hours after the battle)

"This is it, it's not much but it is safe for the time being. There are refreshers and beds downstairs for you men. And for you Jedi, Kira I have personal quarters that you can use. Come I will help you to tend that gash."

The men go downstairs to find all of the basic neccesities that were described en-route to the place. A small cooker, refresher and four small bunks. The men fell into a slow exhausted rhythm of cleaning their wounds washing up and getting some rest.

Upstairs Taryn began shuffling through her med kit to find the needed tools to stop blood flow, and sow shut the gas on the younger jedi's collar bone. She walked over and using the force dulled the pain as she began cleaning and dressing the wound. "So your Kira right? Bathumei's youngest... Got yourself into quite a mess out there. But we helped each out didn't we." She said this as she leaned in to finishing stitching up the wound, but quickly drew her head back as the other jedi's lips met hers. "I think you should rest..." she said with a shaky sigh. "Hear take this shot, it will help you ease into a healing trance." Kira looked down saying "I... I don't know..." Responding in a kind voice Taryn said "It is ok just have a rest I will be here when you wake."

IC: Rhiskar Jeando

To himself in the mirror... "In just a few days the galaxy will not just be tipped into darkness but plunged... And I Rhiskar Jeando will be the one turning out the lights, and when those lights ever so dim come back on it will be ME at the head not that bumbling jedi fool." Putting on his best tunic he walked out to go spend one last night at the cantina with his usual entourage of women. One night before the new age, the dark age, His age...

6. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri/Darth Angrus-Manyu

Demitri looked at Lorcan, he felt that he was sincere and so Demitri decided to accept Lorcan's truce. He shook Lorcan's hand, then he saw Jurokk walk in. he seemed to want to speak to the two sith about certain matters taht lay ahead of them.

"What is it Master? Do you have an assignment for us?"

TAG: all

IC: Damion Comrada

Damion looks at grosh with a dumbfounded look.

"You think that guy would get hurt. here look at it this way pal. those ssith wanted him for a reason. you know with the yelling and the hesitation to hit him. i mean, they tried to kill us, but him. the extent they went to was to lift him off the ground. i men, i have been thrown into walls, almost electrocuted, and almost killed by an invisible force. Those guys didn't want to hurt him. i would be worried more about us, look around. a handful of wounded Jedi, and two bounty hunters. we're not in the best situation. but hey that's just what i think."

Damion then continues walking with the jedi and grosh.

IC: solomon kane

Solomon laid on his bunk, wondering what trails face him in the future. he wondered what would happen to him as he would soon face this Belthazor. apparently he was revered among these sith, godlike almost. he laid in his bunk trying to understand what went wrong. he then snapped out of his current train of thought. he then began to put the pieces together in his head. he was thinking of an escape plan. to kane it was just a matter of time till the opportunity presented himself. he has been in worse situations, this escape should be no problem.

TAG: none

7. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    Chapter 1 Ending:

IC: Bathumei and Oberon

Oberon nodded to the request Janice asked. And he accompanied her to the Senate enfermarie. There Bathumei was waiting as his son had kindly asked. Oberon then left for his ftaher and woman to talk for a while.

Bathumei pierced Janice's soul with his deep grey eyes-" Indeed there is much to discuss, you are powerful in the Force FIlo. You heard a deep voice talking to you making you understand your identity. You are a Prophetess. A very respectful position as a Force user. THe Prophetess or Prophet, must bring a sort of balance to the FOrce. It warns both sides of a certain doom that looms over us all. THe last one died fighting with the Sith. Belthazor himself killed him. However he warned us of a coming storm which turned out to be the Sith. I have been alive for almost a thousand years. A trait of us Heren. But these years help me understand the present better than most men, and not just because , if I may be so bold and prideful to say, smarter than most people. However the point of this is, that beside wisdom of the ages and intellect from birth, I have yet to be able to truly see threats when they come creeping through the window. Yes I do see signs and my powers allow me to see far enough to know when something wrong could happen but unlike any Force user, you have the power to make the precise date and time of the event and ofcourse what will happen. "- Bathumei looked at Janice-" I have hidden your powers from the rest of the galaxy for now. Someone hid them long ago because they were sealed and were released. Have you encountered a Jedi or Sith before?"

IC: Grand Admiral

The Grand Admiral came into the room were Zander was waiting. " Zander, what the heck is going on?"

tag: ALl

" We must leave Kane here with us. SKip the visit to Korriban and go right to Coruscant. A few Hunters and FYur are going to try and kill Oberon and Bathumei. Oberon may be an easy target but Bathumei isn't."- Jurokk looked to the nothingness of the air as if remembering a past long forgotten-" Believe me young Sith I know. You see about fifty years ago I fought Bathumei. Fought him and almost died.The man truly is the greatest swordsman ever."- he winced a bit-" We have to secure his death. If the Sith are to become strong onc more. Bathumei Baradar MUST perish understood? Any questions?"

THe engine started-" we are goign to save the Baradar brothers down on Tatooine okay? ANy questions my dears because up till now I have been asking all the questions?"

tag: ALl

IC: Loren

The Jedi stood by the wall-" Look Intelligence hasn't changed from the Bothans I know, ut the Jedi are different you know. If I may be so bold to ask, what is you problem with Intelligence. You may want to hide th epast from them but from a Jedi you can't."

Kira was sort of confused-" Ummm I feel starnge what is happening to me?"- she asked the female Jedi-" Please hold me. I feel so scarred right now!"- she began to twirl around the bed th eexposure to the dark side ha dleft her a bit weakened and afraid.

OOC: These are the last post you will have on CHapter 1 post you response and then I will post a response to your posts, this response from me will be the last part of Chapter 1 so make your post worthwhile and finsih up any deatil you want covere din CHapter 1. Ok? Have fun ANd guys we did it chapter 1 almost done. Chapter 2 is gonna be filled with awesome adevnture and action and new surprises!

8. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OOC: Yay! now things get even funner!

------

-" Look Intelligence hasn't changed from the Bothans I know, ut the Jedi are different you know. If I may be so bold to ask, what is you problem with Intelligence. You may want to hide th epast from them but from a Jedi you can't."

Grosh looked at the Jedi for a moment. He didn't want to relive the moment yet again, but something inside him told him to. Grosh sat down and looked at his hands. After a few deep breaths he began to relate the story of that horrible night to the Jedi.

"So now you can see why I don't really care for Intelligence in the Alliance," Grosh said, summing up the past.

He looked over at Damion, who was listening intently. Grosh was expecting a smart remark to come from him, so Grosh spoke first.

"You might think I'm weak, beroya, but I've been through more war than you could ever know. Not all scars are visible."

Grosh then looked at the ground again.

"Someday I'll start a family. Yet I don't see it happening anytime soon. So until then, I fight."

He stood and looked at the Jedi.

"Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur."

He then walked over to the other side of the room, looking for something to eat.

Tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90

------

IC:Janice

"Have you encountered a Jedi or Sith before?"

The question shook Janice a bit. She didn't know what to say.

"Not that I know of. I spent most of my early years with my mother. My father left us when I was about two standard years, from what my mother told me. She never spoke ill of him though. She just said he was special and that she understood why he left. After I left home, I worked for a while as a dancer in a cantina, where I caught the eye of a Fyur member. After a while I worked my way up, until I received the assignment to get close to Oberon."

She looked at Bathumei.

"If I came into contact with one in the time before I came to Coruscant, I have no idea."

Then she leaned over and hugged the old man.

"Thank you," she said with her head laying against his chest.

------

"Bathumei Baradar MUST perish understood? Any questions?"

Darth Wraith stood there, motionless. This was the assignment. The one that could move him and Angrus-Manyu well past the other Sith Knights.

"It will be an honor to serve, and fight, at your side, Lord Jurokk," Darth Wraith said with a bow.

9. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri/Darth Angrus-Manyu

Demitri stood their in silence receiving the orders from Jurokk. he thought in his mind, now is the time to redeem himself for his past failures. Demitri hoped that he could show his master that he was good enough to be a sith lord. He hoped that he could kill Bathumei.

"Understood master. Bathumei Baradar will die. i will not disappoint you this time. i swear it. I am an extension of your will."

Demitri then fell to one knee, showing a sign of respect and sincerity to Jurokk. He then stood up and spoke to the whole room.

"Then we shall head to coruscant"

TAG: DarthZordon

IC:Solomon Kane

Solomon kane decided to stand up and walk around the ship a while, in order to get his thoughts together. he then stumbles upon the meeting with the sith. he overhears their conversation. he heard that they were planning to skip Korriban and go to coruscant. this was the oppurtunity that he knew would present itself. He knew at this point that he could possibly escape.

TAG: none

Damion heard Grosh's story. even though he felt it to be silly to hold a grudge over something like that, he had to commend grosh for sticking to his guns. he felt that it was something to respect, the fact that someone thinks for themselves. then damion went on to hear what grosh had plans for the future. he heard the word family, this intrigued his attention.

"You want to start a family, aha ha aha ha ha, well then you picked the wrong business pal. not many of us live long enough to start families. you gotta be real good at what you do. and the ones that are really god, never leave this type of work behind."

Damion then went up to Loren in order to talk about the future plans.

"So loren, whats the plan? you seem to know what are next move is gonna be."

10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Meditation room, Inside The Phoenix, Hyperspace

" we are goign to save the Baradar brothers down on Tatooine okay? ANy questions my dears because up till now I have been asking all the questions?"

Celeste smiled. "It's all right, Master. Jedi Masters ask their Padawans questions, right? It's your duty." Then she thought of a question she wanted to ask him. Finally, she came up with one.

"Master? Have you yourself ever encountered a Sith before?"

11. darthvecron

darthvecron Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2007
    OOC:Looks like the part got missed where Rev burst into the Grand Admiral's office. Oh well.

IC: Captain Rev Zander

Rev was pleased with the amount of trust that the Chancellor and his girl had put in him, "Thank you both. I have a squadron of X-Wings flying patrols above us right now."

The hurried question of the Bothan barely phased Zander, but instead he looked over to the white furred alien and replied, "You need to enhance the security in the sector Admiral, we believe that the Fyur are going to try to assassinate the Chancellor here on Coruscant. I already have a squadron of X-Wings on patrol, but you need to get us more. They could be here any day now!"

Tag: Darth Zordon

12. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009

The Dark Lord pu tin the navigation computer the coordinates. Then he made for them to follow him to a room were it look like a dueling chamber. " My young Sith, draws your sabers because trainning starts now until we get to COruscant, there we take out the old Jedi fool and the Sith will have ultimate victory." He then drew out his double lightsaber-" Begin!"- he jumped. The two SIth Knights fought back and the doors closed as the ship jumped into hyperspace.

tag- None chapter ends.

OOC: Sorry for that darthvecron really am. I owe you one. Sorry again man it won't happen again.

IC: THe Grand Admiral

" Very well, no point to argue, since Arnur Baradar himself told me you are in charge of Chancellor's security. I guess in this part you are over me Captain. But pray you don't fall under my service once more, or you shall sufer for my disgrace. "-he looked at his adi-" DO as he says Colonel." As he said that both Zander and the Bothan kept walking around the Senate assuring maximum secuirty was met.

tag: none chapter ending

IC: Bathumei Baradar

Now it seemed to Bathumei that Janice had encountered someone hwoever her memory had been tampered with. He couldn't put his finge ron it but he knew soemthign was wrong. As she lay on his chest, any normal man would only want to do horrible stuff to her, were kissing is only the beginning of the sinful acts. However Bathumei's will and strength of mind actually made him see Janice not as a sexual object but as a woman and more than that his won daughter. He hugged her. " Now my dear I hope I can continue helping you, but you must help Oberon organize the Senate meeting that is about to happen."- he took his large hand around her face and made her look him directly in his grey eyes-" Many lives are on both your shoulders."- he kissed her in the forehead." Good luck. And may the force be with you."

tag: none chapter ending.

" Yes, actually, in the last Sith war. I myself fought a hundred SIth or so while the legendary duel between Bathumei and Belthazor took place. Impressive to say th eleast, not only to see the duel. But to have seen so many Jedi rallied in a common cause is worth remembering."- he close dhis eyes -"We are getting close. to Tatooine."

The company reached the planet, since the ship was small enough to be undetected the slipped through Fyur radar. THe Jedi landed in the middle of the desert. Arith used his comlink to search for Loren.

" Loren, LOren? Are you there, this is Arith!"

IC: Loren

" Well I am hopping Damion to get outta her ebefore the Sith find us. I am in no condition to fight both. And even with the other Jedi Master here I don't think we stand achance. Not against them, but against the one that is with them."- he sighed-" Jurokk's with them. He is the second most powerful SIth. According to legend. "

The comlink trasnmission came in. " Yes Arith I hear you. WHat do you want?"

" I am here with abotu twenty Jedi to help you get out. Send me your coordiantes. I 'l come to ya."

As the event went. Arith arrived with Celeste and th eother Jedi to the secret hidding place. The Jedi borded Kira to their med station and Loren as well. Arith talked with the Jedi Master all the way. WHile Celeste lstned intently on her master.

Of they went to Coruscant.

tag: None

CHapter One has ended

OCC: Tune in Tuesday for CHapter 2

Oh and try and find more people to join. Okay?

13. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    Chapter 2:

In Coruscant:

The military is around and about as the Senate prepares to have a special session. However trouble lurks as the Fyur move for a surprise attack on the very heart of the Alliance. Suspecting this the Jedi COuncil and the Grand Admiral's Council have placed Fleets 10, 7, and 12 to patrol the Coruscanti space. Janice FIlo has been helping her boyfriend Oberon Baradar to work with the trappings of politics. SHe will be by his side at the session. Arith and Celeste have been placed in Charge of the lower level securities. While Arnur, Tarzian and th eother Baradars have been placed in charge of the mid level securities. ALong with the Baradars is Damion, Grosh and the Jedi Master from Tatooine. Bathumei, Yeron and a few other Jedi Lords have been patrolling the highe rleves of the Senate Building. Oberon is in his office working the final details of his speech onto the Senate. War is looming. And as the Fett twins get closer to the Senate so too does a dark shadow, the Sith have landed on Coruscant as well. Hiding from the eye of Bathumei is easier in this troubled day. So much darkness around he cannot detect them from the rest. However the Sith had practiced during their trip, bruises were in both Angrus Manyu's and Wraith's body, while Jurokk was clean, clearly he seemed to have been victorious every time. However along with the Sith was Solomon Kane. He had a homing beacon on his body. Inserted deep into his inards. IF Solomon would get as much as a hundred yards away from Jurokk he would explode. Rev Zander was patrolling with Bathumei the higher levels.

IC: Oberon

Oberon was laying on in his chair, reading intently-" I don't want to sound like a tyrant Janice. But I have to show that my power is absolute and I am resolute to brign down these terrorist. "- he caressed her back as she was by his side. SHe wa sbeautiful. He curves both provoked and also comforted him. He felt safe with her, because she was his love and while she was around he was stronger, true soemtimes her buttocks and breasts and lips may be distractions in this political life but they are also hoemly to him. He felt right kissing her, hugging her, making love, doing all a normal couple would do, because he felt that he foudn it. He found soemone to love just like his mother had loved his father. A love so great it still beats deeply within him. " DO you think I did the right thing?"

tag: 92Se-R

They were hiding in a lowlife motel. THe four of them were still planning their entrance. " My informant in the Fyur movements says that we will have a company of about 25 or so bounty hunters. That's good. They take care of the soldiers and low class Jedi we take care of the big fish. NOw I supose that the entire Jedi COuncil is here, so Bathumei won't be alone. ANd that's a problem, because Bathumei in his own right is dangerous but all those Jedi Lords are named so for a reason. Though none of them rival my power only one worries me......"- he looked at the SIth and Kane-" Besides Bathumei ofcourse."- he paused again-" Yeron, the Codru-Ji JEdi LOrd. He is the second most powerful Jedi. But he is very young about fifty year sor so. He never fought the Last Sith War, so I don't know how powerful he can be. As far as our spies could gather from him, he is a Master of Vaapad and Juyo. He is extremly lethal, more so tha the uses all of his four arms in combat meaning he has four lightsabers. ANd though that worries me a little, I am confident we can take him. BUt if both he and Bathumei are together, we better wait instead of fight. IF either one of them is alone then we attack. Ohh I do hope Arith is around, I want to fight him again. You see I fought Arith the Jedi Lord. TO a standstill, yes, but I hope I can correct that today. "- he laughed evily. " SO do you all know what to do?"

IC: Arnur, Kira, Loren and Tarzian

The Baradars were together, and Kira felt safe with her brother Arnur, not only because he was the strongest of the four but becuase he wa sher favorite.

14. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Quick question: Where are we at again, DZ?

" You know my daughter Zalana is about your age my dear. I would like for you to meet her. SO as soon as this business is over I'd like you to meet her. SHe's a Jedi too, a Jedi Master actually. Just promoted. Trained her first Padawan. Ohh it was a good day that it was."

As Celeste stood in front of Arith, she smiled. She didn't know that her new Master had a daughter. And it was surprising that she reminded him of Zalana.

" But enough about that it wasn't why I called you. I was thinking that maybe before people show tha twe practice a bit of dueling. I would like to know how profficient you are with the blade. It may get dangerous here. What was your lightsaber style again?"

The young girl smiled, and took out her lightsaber, but didn't ignite it yet. "Soresu. My lightsaber style is Soresu stance." She grinned. "If you want to practice dueling, Master... I'd be glad to."

15. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OOC: Hooray for the start of the next chapter. Things are getting steamy. And not just because of the showers. :D

---

Janice looked at Oberon.

"Of course you've done the right thing, Oberon. The people will rally behind you, as they always have. I have faith in you, as does the Force."

She smiled and kissed him gently on the cheek.

As she pulled back, she saw a slight confused look on Oberon's face.

"There is something I need to tell you. You remember how I wanted to speak with your father about helping me? Well, that's not the only reason why I wanted to talk to him. While I was unconscious, things were revealed to me."

She stood and walked over to a window that overlooked the skylanes.

"The Force spoke to me, Oberon. It was beautiful. It told me something, and showed me things."

She let her head fall. Then she turned to face Oberon again.

"I am a Prophetess, Oberon. My affinity to the Force was hidden, until just recently. That is why I needed to talk to Bathumei. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

Janice folded her fingers together and looked at the palms of her hand.

"There is more, I'm afraid. While I still need to train and hone my skills, I did have a vision, one of war. I'm not sure of when it will come, yet, but I do know that there is a great war coming."

She walked over to Oberon and lay her head in is lap. Rubbing his leg as she did so.

"I wish I could tell you more. Your father said that he has tried to hide my gift in the Force, for now. He thinks the Sith may sense it."

Just then an intense image took over her vision: Almost in unison four crimson blades sprang to life. As they did wicked laughter filled her ears.

She sat up, breathing quickly.

"whoa! That was intense."

tag: DarthZordon

------

Darth Wraith still had pains from his duels with Jurokk. The Sith Lord was skilled enough to easily defend himself against both Wraith and Angrus-Manyu, men probably half his age. As the Sith spoke, Wraith could feel bruises being created on his body. Another discomfort that he would use for the advancement of the Dark Side.

Wraith looked over at Angrus-Mayu, noting that he too looked a little worse for wear.

The bounty hunter stood close to them, the idea of wandering off too far obviously not being a wise decision.

As Jurokk finished with the plan, nobody said anything. They all knew what they had to do.

Then he felt it. A strong presence in the Force. Not a presence he had felt before either, it was close as well. And as soon as he felt it, it was gone, hidden from him. He looked at the two Sith.

"Did you feel that?"

tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90

------

"Listen Grosh, I know how you feel. You see you are working for the very thing you left the Intel. The Fyur are terrorist. Mean tyrants that use despotism to their advantage all the time. We have to end it. Soon or democracy ends. Even if this corrupt corpse is democracy."

Grosh seriously doubted that the Jedi knew how he felt, but decided to let the comment slide for the moment.

He had his belongings with him, and was eager to figure out what he would need to do. He hated just sitting around and doing nothing, unless he was with a female. Then that was a different story.

When they arrived on Coruscant he was able to go to his small apartment and retrieve some items. Things from his family. He brought the duffle bag back with him. He wanted to go into the lockers and open it, itching to get everything ready. He looked over at Arnur.

"Let's get one thing straight, Arnur, I'm not a bounty hunter. A mercenary perhaps, but not a bounty hunter. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to sort through some things I brought with me."

He didn't wait for an approving nod from the Jedi, he just walked away.

He was gone for about twenty minutes when he came back into the room. It seemed to go quiet as he walked in, many eyes turning toward him.

Grosh stood there

16. darthvecron

Sep 14, 2007
    IC: Captain Rev Zander

Rev walked into the Chancellor's office, shaking the hands that were offered to him with simply a nod. Jedi were appearing everywhere now, something had these guys spooked and Rev didn't like it at all.

?Everything is ready, Master Jedi. I don't like waiting, especially when we don't know what we're waiting for except that it could end in the death of the most powerful man in the galaxy. I don't care what you guys say about the Force, that's the reality! It could be something small like a smear of contact poison or a full frontal attack, we don't know! The plot could have been put into action even before we found out about it and there could very well be nothing we can do about it! All we know is that the Fyur and these Sith want to kill the Chancellor, but no idea how they're going to do it! So yes, I'm stressed, I'm also here when I should be in the air with my fighter group. I'm a pilot, I work best out there, not here working with a board of tactical data.? Rev caught himself. He was ranting. To Jedi. Highly respected Jedi. This was not the way that a military officer was supposed to act, ?Forgive me. I shouldn't snapped at you.?

17. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Tearus, Fett Twins, Rimsk

"It's worse than we thought ya know... The Fyur have a whole fleet of ships ready to attack when we do. Who knows they could have other phantoms waiting in the shadows as well. Im sure those sith goons are here to. Tearus what are we going to do? Marcellus and I are with you to the end you know that but the end is nowhere in sight and I dont like that." Over his helmet com Tearus replied "Cassius you know as well as I that things are not going to go according to any plan that we might make, So we just have to stick together and make sure that we warn the Jedi of the attack. As far as our friend here goes we will take him to the jedi as a prisoner and see what they can get out of him." The three hunters and the body guard had been on Coruscant for merely four hours and they had already infiltrated into the very building that the chancellor was in. They were slowly making their way towards him to warn and defend him from attack. They were two floors down in a ventilation shaft quickly crawling through them. All four had Ysalamiri lizards on them to hide their presence in the force, so that they could sneak into the chancellor's quarters without the knowledge of outside parties.

1 Hour later

A small wink from his eye and Tearus the Fett twins and Rimsk dropped down from the ducts into the room surrounding the Chancellor and his girlfriend. The Chancellor whirled into action but the bounty hunters were faster and had the element of surprise. Tearus sucked the Chancellor's lightsaber away with his mag-tech armor while the Fett twins turned and befelled Rimsk with swift and painful blows that quickly subdued him. With the Chancellor's lightsaber locked in place Tearus dropped to his knee and said "Chancellor I am Tearus Jeando and I am hear to warn you of an attack on the senate!"

IC: Taryn Jeando

Taryn had always been one to trust her instinct and all through her life it had never turned her in the wrong direction. Upon meeting this jedi Kira she could not recall a time when she had not been happier and more alive. She knew that she was slowly developing a feeling of love for this jedi and noticed that it was mutual. At the moment they were sitting together at the mid-level of the senate building with the other jedi. They were tasked with detecting and eliminating threats during the emergency meeting today. Standing up and starting to walk around the giant chamber the other jedi followed as she had hoped. Walking away from the main group she turned and looked at the younger jedi and said to her "I have really come to like you Kira, more than that of a companion, friend or fellow jedi. Im not sure how to take this because of its rather unorthodox standing but my instinct has never been wrong and it wants to be with you. You are beautiful, intelligent, fun, and most of all you are honest. You may not see it yet but I can feel it in the force like a blinding light that you are drawn to me."

IC: Rhiskar Jeando

He was on his way to destiny. Rhiskar was in his private shuttle on the way to the last senate meeting. Everything was in place. The freighter was bang on course and he had been contacted by Rimsk that they were moments away from striking the Chancellor down... All was good.

Tag: None

18. darthvecron

Sep 14, 2007
    IC:Captain Rev Zander

Rev spun around, his blaster suddenly in his hand and leveled at one of the Mandalorians. Too bad that those two buggers were faster than a Mon Calamari razor shark. Before he could do anything the two of them had the Chancellor at gunpoint and had dispatched the several men guarding him. He was about to throw his weapon away when one of the infiltrators spoke up, "Chancellor I am Tearus Jeando and I am hear to warn you of an attack on the senate!"

"Oh," Rev looked over at Bathumei, "See, now that is what I was looking for. At least now, we'll find out how they're going to attack. And security just got a whole lot better."

Tag:DarthZordon

19. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri/ Darth Angrus-Manyu

The long journey to coruscant finally ended. things seemed to be more clear, he had focus and strength at this period of time. true his outer appearance showed signs physical damage, and he felt terrible pains in his body, but this was just proof that he was alive. Pain, it gave him strength, it gave him purpose. Demitri looked over at Lorcan, he showed signs of ware. even though his face did let out his feeling of pain, his body language certainly did. he was breathing heavy, and he was sort of tilted. his eyes were snapping in and out of a daze. he focused on this as Jurokk was injecting the homing device on Kane.

"Keep focused, your showing your weakness. use this pain to your advantage. Jurokk taught me this. let your pain and anger fuel you, do not always rely on your physical strength. sometimes the mind is just as strong."

he then listened to Jurokk and his plan to killing Bathumei. he stared at Jurokk in silence. consuming every word he said. he stayed with him, making continues eye contact. he thought of how great it would be to get revenge for his past failure. he thought to himself that not only will he kill Loren but he will kill Bathumei.

"Undertood master."

Damion thought this was intresting that Grosh came out wearing his mandalorian armor. he then cheekily smiled and headed over to Grosh.

"And you thought I was just a hired hand," he said with a laugh and slapped him on the back."

"Aha ha ha ha, you'll always be a henchman in my book."

Damion then tries to slap grosh on the back as hard as he can but hrts his hand on the armor plating.

TAG:92SE-R

20. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Solomon Kane

Kane shrugged in pain as he was injected with the homing device. the pain wasn't from the shot, and not from the fatigue he felt from his travel. the pain was that his plan for escape was put on hold because of this new develpment. the trick would be for him to find a way to escape without exploding into millions of pieces. for now, Kane thought, he will just have to keep up with the sith.

21. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Arith ( At the lower levels of the Senate building, basically the entrance)

" Ohh Soresu, impressive. I myself am a master of Ataru and Djem So and SHien. It helps me when using the lightsaber staff."- he caressed his weapon and walking stick for a moment. He ignited his staff. " Yes Celeste a small duel for in the FOrce I feel that a duel is not far." The old man got into pose-" Are you ready Celeste"- he smiled and jumped, the quickness of the old man would have surprised any assailant. Arith himself was one of the great duelist of the era, having even sparred with Jurokk and dueled to a draw. " Keep at you feet Celeste."

tag: SS

IC: Bathumei, Yeron and DIllon

While the Jedi Lords were talking with the captain a group had entered the perimeter. Yeron drew his four lightsabers and sprung into action and DIllon followed, however Bathumei just walked in the room and let his hand up and all the guns from the hunters fell, as he did so all the Hunters felt as if they couldn't move. However Bathumei did not go for the killing stroke. " You come to warn us?"- he looked at the Mandalorians-" Tell me...."- he looked into the Force-" Fetts, why have you brought this task force here if not to kill the Chancellor?"- he was very serious now, his voice sacrily thunderous, and his presence felt through the room as giant weiight on the shoulders. Bathumei eyes grw intense, the kind old man was gone, and only a fiery warrior was present.

Dillon looked at Yeron who was ready to destroy in his Vaapad stance, his four green blades ready to atatck-" I don't sense any hostility from them."

Bathumei overheard and said-" Neither do I. But then why would you pull fo something like this?"

IC: Arnur , Loren and Kira

Kira's heart pounded-" Well.... I have too. First it was soemthign emotional, however after seeign you in the shower, almost two days now. Well it's gotten very very physical. THis passion, this lust, I have never felt anything like this before."- sh egot closer to her-" Taryn, I like you, in fact, love you."- she let herself go in the arms of Taryn. Her head on her breast, she could hear Taryn's heart beat. " THis is were I feel safe. I want you, I need you. You have become very quickly into my everything."

Arnur watched as Grosh and Damion got into a laughing spree. " You seem transfixed on armor and war Grosh."- he looked at the armor gave it a small pat-" It's good, I like it."
    At that moment Loren came in with some news from upstairs-" Oberon's office has been breached."

Arnur got to his feet. However Taryn and Kira did not hear anything as they were far, far away. " Arnur looked at the two men-" Well ya comin'?"- he looked at Damion-" Party time."

Jurokk smiled, he looked at the Sith. They had finally sensed her. Belthazor warned him of the girl, he decided to tell the Sith soemthing to appease them-" It is nothing of worry, that power is great, yes. Not greater than mine however, so do not worry. It is a girl, a very attractive one. A curvacious body, and a keen mind. She is the ultimate weapon. However to capture her is not our job. Overlord Belial wants only for us to help kill the Grand Master and Oberon."- he looked at Kane, and patte dhim on th ehead-" And bring our friend to Korriban ofcourse."- he smiled maliciously, he looked at them-" That is all you need to know"-and glared for amoment, meaning if anyone asked again of it he would die. Jurook got up took a bottle of Mon Calamari wine-" A toast, to victory. FOr afte rthis we may not come back at all. But our Order shall finally be free and will destroy the Jedi. "- he looked for a moment in curiosity-" I know you have heard this many times before, but now it is mor eimportant that ever, do you know who Bathumei Baradar? You see you must know your enemy before you face him. What do you know of him?"

22. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OOC: What happened to spatz?

----

Grosh laughed as Damion slapped his hand against the armor, hurting his hand.

"Silly di'kut," he smiled, laughing, "this is Mandalorian iron. Stops most blaster bolts and even lightsabers. It's saved my shebs more than once."

The Jedi seemed to like it and gave it a small pat. Grosh wasn't sure why it surprised him. Surely these people had seen Mandos before. The comradery was quickly broken up when the news of the chancellor's quarters came in.

Quickly, Grosh put his helmet on and sealed it. As the Jedi were going out the door, they looked at Damion.

"Party time"

Grosh waited for Damion to leave, preferring to bring up the rear of the column. Grosh checked the charge on his DC-17M, which was painted like his armor, and shouldered it.

"After you," he said to Damion with a sweeping gesture.

------

The quickness of the situation staggered Janice. Before Oberon could really get into position, he was disarmed. However the warriors that burst in quickly dropped to one knee, and warned Oberon of an impending attack.

Within a few seconds, the other Jedi and security force also came into the room. It was a scene almost out of a holo-vid.

Janice didn't know what to say, if anything. She just sat there, waiting for something to finally breakthrough.

Tag: Mr-Fett, DarthZordon

------

Darth Wraith stood for a moment, trying to remember anything of Bathumei. Nothing stood out in his mind.

"I have only heard of him, through my master, but I don't recall ever actually seeing Bathumei. Oberon and Arnur on the other hand, I know their faces quite well."

23. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri/ Darth Angrus-Manyu

" I know you have heard this many times before, but now it is more important that ever, do you know who Bathumei Baradar? You see you must know your enemy before you face him. What do you know of him?"

Demitri snapped out of his angry trance as soon as the words Bathumei Baradar were uttered.

"what do i know about him? He is the master of this pitiful race of force users. and he defeated Belthazor in battle. he also used a different type of lightsaber technique. He is the biggest challenge we have. but he is beatable."

TAG: DarthZordon

Damion hopped up and down holding his hand in pain. he then began to laugh at the series of jokes being mad by grosh. Damion then looked up and saw the jedi coming towards them. apperantly there was a breach.

"Party time"

as soon as those words were said damion knew it was time for some action. he then saw grosh telling him to lead the way. Damion grew a smirk on his face. he pulled out his blaster pistol then turned to grosh.

"can you keep up in that iron can of yours?"

He then went running down the hallway screaming like a madman.

TAG: 92SE-R

IC: Solomon Knae

Kane looked at the sith makeing the toast. he though to himself for a minute and then picked up a nearby bottle.

"well now is as good a time as any to start drinking."

He then followed the sith gulping down every drop of the drink.

24. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009

While one did not know of th eold Jedi, the other did. " Well you just summed up the tale."-he looked serene-" But do you know his story?"

A thousand years ago, the Supreme Overlord of the time Valance, Darth Kratos, had four sons. The first was strong and powerful, the second smart and fast, the third was cruel and adventerous, and the fourth was not a man, but a woman, a brave and bold girl. All had extremly powerful Force potential. Yet one stood above th rest, the eldest son. He was a handsome and charismatic man. His name....Bathumei. Like all Heren, the family of the Overlord ruled without question and for almost a hundred years the rule of the Baradars was unquestioned. During this time Bathumei had proceeded to learn all the styles of combat, lightsaber or not.He feared no one, and all feared him an dhis family. Yet there was one brother who wanted more power. The greedy second son vowed to end the rule of his father and the life of his older brother. COnsumed with his hatred, he murdered his parents and took siege of the throne while his brothers were on a mission. When they returned the newly crowned Overlord ordered the death of his brothers and sister. The three Baradars took a stand, and managed to flee succesfuly but not without the Overlord launching powerful attacks at them which were blocked by Bathumei but one manage to hit the target and the sister fell to her knees and died on the arms of the proud Sith. Her name was Brianna. The third brother ventured with Bathumei to Nal Hutta, there he took the life of a Crime Lord, his name is Belecthor. One of the feared men of the criminal world. Yet the second brother's name does not appear in any record Sith or Jedi. And I know, for I was once a Jedi as well before learning the true way. But that is another tale. Yet the name of the second brother was revealed to me, for he himself wanted us to know. Bathumei's brother is named Belthazor. Yes our very own Overlord.

Bathumei became a Bounty Hunter for some time, met Nira ( his wife), had his four children. And lived as a Jedi fighting the war against the sith. He fought Lord Belial a total of 12 times. Each time the Overlord was on par with him. Yet on the last duel things were different. It had been nearly 200 years since they had fought. Bathumei's childrne were now Jedi and fought alognside their parents on the war that was quickly turning on us. I was about thirty years old at the time, and had fought many a SIth but when Belthazor taught me the true way I couldn't refuse. I became a Sith. My first assignment, kill the wretched wife of Bathumei. But in the first attempt I am ashamed to say that I lost to her. Yet she le tme live. SO the secodn time I went with Lord Belial, we destroyed the Prophet and finally killed Nira Zhur-Baradar, lady of the Jedi.

Bathuemi was enraged and vowed to put an end to the Sith and his brother. SO he began the workings of Hyrmekian, the strange saber style that took the lives of so many SIth. SO on the Last Battle on Korriban, Bathumei went in with all the Jedi of the Galaxy. No army of clones, robots, or warriors. Just us, Jedi vs Sith. An apocalyptic battle which led to Bathumei alone venturing on Ammoran, our beloved castle, and killign the entire Dark COuncil on his own. He fought me, fo rhe knew I was part of the group that killed Nira, and left me for dead. And finally faced his brother, Belthazor in a heated duel which ended with Belthazor lying dead on the solemn rocks of Ammoran.

"That is the power of the Grand Master, no fool. He beat 12 Dark Lords of the Dark COuncil, he beat me in my prime, he ripped of the Overlord. The pure history of this man should crawl your toes. He inspires fear in the hearts of the Sith, and a fear Belial nor I like. As Darth Imperious II, I vowed I would put and end to Bathumei's reing of terror. And that was 50 years ago. I am now 87 years old, and I may soon die. But without destroyign this man. Bathumei caused the deaths of millions of Sith. He betrayed our Order, for a woman, a woman! ANd now he is

25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Thanks, DZ. :) At Coruscant, right?

Lower level of the Senate Building's entrance

" Keep at you feet Celeste."

The young girl was surprised that an old man like himself could jump so high in quick speed. A smile crept to her face, as she moved out of the way. Then she ignited her lightsaber.

Standing in Soresu stance, she was ready to duel her new Master. This may prove on her skills and accuracy too. "Time to show my skills through the Force." Celeste began to duel with Arith, making sure she'd be careful not to injure him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.