main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars:The Wars of Twilight (3,000 years A.B.Y)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthZordon, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthZordon

DarthZordon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    OOC: Welcome MR.Fett, I'll be wrting you into the story very soon.

IC: Oberon

He looked at the enrvous pilot. "What's wrong young man?"- he looked at Rev-" I sense you are thrilled to havemet me, but I sense dissapointment over somethig abou the mission. What is it?"

tag: darthvecron

IC: Loren and Kira

Loren watched in surprise as the Bounty Hunter from the Zabra's sop came running by him, as an ALLY?-"Ummm, Kira?"

" Yeah, uh, Loren this is Damion COmrada, Damion this is Loren Baradar one of my older brothers. Loren, he agreed to help us, the hunters want to kill Obi."- she said in a distressing voice.

Loren near 6'7 in height without tryin to bend himself to lok like and old man stood in front of Damion-"So you are going to help us?"

tag: Hitman

IC: Yeron

THe Codru Ji looked at the young Kushiban-" I am sorry you must leave like that, I will send one of our senior master to take care of your need ROse. Now go to you rlanding platform there is a Jedi there waiting for you to meet us in Yavin. Whatever you need contact me imediately.

tag: Spatz

IC: Yaseen Jor

The venerable CHief of State of the Fyur received Janice's message."What!?"-he was outraged, angered-"How dare yo leave us? Who are you to betray me? You have just signed your death sentance. Yaseen out."

tag: 92SE-R

tag: All

OOC: Again if I missed anyone tellme so I the story cna keep going.

2. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Rose

Rose nodded in thanks, and turned off the holocom. She then proceeded quickly to the landing platform, seeing the landing craft waiting. She boarded the small ship and it took off, leaving her beloved planet behind. She brushed off her robes as she watched as the silkweeds diminished beneath them. She sighed to herself and went to bed, figuring that some sleep would do her some aid.

Tag - None

IC- Kiinzak/Zector

Zector smiled as he came to the wreckage. It was the remains of an old Carrack-class cruiser. Zector donned his space suit and launched himself towards the aged cruiser. Kiinzak just sat and watched, sighing in exasperation. After about twenty minutes Zector suddenly popped out of the side of the hull, waving his arm wildly in excitement and panic. Kiinzak sighed in annoyance, and pulled their heavily modified corvette up beside the cruiser and projected a forcefeild around the old ship. Zector then boarded the corvette shouting,

"There's a cryostasis pod in here, and somethings inside, and alive!" Kiinzak blinks blankly, and sighs, sitting down again, tired of his Squib aquaintances antics.

Tag - None

3. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Janice

"How dare you leave us? Who are you to betray me? You have just signed your death sentance. Yaseen out."

Janice stared at the now blank holo-projector. It felt as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders. At the same time, though, she had a terrible knot in her stomach. She thought that perhaps Bathumei had gone through much of the same when he switched from being a Sith.

She decided that she wouldn't let it get to her. Oberon would protect her, of that she was certain. Besides, she would rather live free of anyone's control for mere days than be a slave her entire life. She would put on a good front for her boyfriend, and try not to bring him down during his mission. She pulled out her com, and sent a message to Bathumei.

I've made my decision. I no longer serve the Fyur. I look forward to more long talks with you in the future, hopefully as more than just Oberon's girlfriend. See you when we get back from Tatooine. Janice.

She set the com down and went over to her closet, pulling out her luggage.

"Now," she said in her cheery voice, "what to wear on the trip that would drive Oberon crazy..."

She opened her closet and looked at her dresses. She picked a few out for formal settings, as well as a few for more... personal meetings.

It took her less than an hour to pack. When she was ready, she commed Oberon.

"Well, my dearest, whenever you're ready, I have my bags packed. Although I think I might still need a strong man to lift them for me," she finished, lettin out a flirtatious laugh.

Tag: DarthZordon

4. darthvecron

darthvecron Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2007
    IC: Rev Zander

Rev let out a long sigh, everyone had always told him, ?Never hide anything from a Jedi,? now he knew why. ?Uhh...? he stammered before he collected himself, ?Well first of all I've never been in the company of a high level dignitary like you, sir. And, with all due respect sirs, I find it odd that I'm being sent without a wingman. The wingman is your backup, he protects your butt while you're hunting down a bogey. I've been told that Jedi might be accompanying me, but they are not military pilots, again, all due respect Mr. Chancellor, trained to stick with your wingman. Of course, I will do as I have been ordered, I just find this unusual, especially given the gravity of the situation in visiting the Fyur. They're bound to try something, and all you're going in with is one fighter? It seems like you're inviting trouble.?

5. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Bathumei and Oberon

Bathumei received the message he returned the com-" You will face many adversities ahead but you made the right choice, don't worry I Bathumei Baradar will always protect you. "
    The old man got up his chair and wlaked slowly to Tarzian's room the time was at hand the Jedi were soon to leave.

Oberon looked at Zander with appretiation, that was what he wanted intuitive men who could respectfully question orders and come up with better ones.-" Now Admiral why wasn't this made so?"

The Grand Admiral got nervous-" I...uhy...I..."- the Bothan then looked at Rev with deep hatred.-" I'm sorry to have failed to notice that sir."

Oberon looked at Rev-" MMmmmmm."- Oberon was thinking-" Grand Admiral?"

" Yes sir?"

" Give Captain Zander three squadrons as he has respectfully requested."- said Oberon knowing what Rev had said, but still making it as if Zander ha dofficialy requested the petition.

The Bothan was mad, but he had no choice-" Immediately sir."

OOC: Sorry for the hasty build up darthvecron but I think it'll help the story. You have three squadrons under your command and may do with them as you please.

6. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Damion

"So you are going to help us?"

Damion after this remark stared at Loren with intrest.

"Of course i am. well in exchange for a few services of your lovely sister.Now lets go deal with this company."

He then began to walk down the staris and as he got to the last step of stairs, he looke dup and shouted-"Hey, you coming or what!?"

TAG: darthZordon

IC: Demitri

As Demitri heard Lorcan's report on where Solomon Kane is hiding, Demitri then suddenly had a sense of something strong headed his way.

"Darth Wraith, let us wait here for a few minutes. i have a feeling that he will come to us. besides it would be a shame to waste energy if he is just gonna wind up in our lap."

Demitri then sat down on the floor in meditation. he searched through his feelings to gain every grasp of anger within him in prepartaion of a conflict. He then opened his eyes for a brief moment.

"Wraith, your need to kill a jedi might be realized by the end of this little mission."

TAG: 92SE-R. DarthZordon

7. bobmarley

bobmarley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Solomon Kane:

"Over here. Looks like the sandstorm is abating. The she-Wookiee told me that this alley would take us back to Ithorak's shop. I suggest we stay off the main streets for the time being. If we get a couple of our other weapons, we could still go collect our other bounty in the hotel."

He heard Grosh's voice from right down the alley, he didnt know why he had been so jittery lately, maybe it had something to do with the bad feeling he'd been having, the disturbance in the force. Staying off the streets seemed like a good idea for the time being anyway, he was in no way prepared for a firefight right now and he figured that staying low was the only way he could avoid the danger that kept his head throbbing. Then something else sounded in his head, the words "Tion'ad hukaat'kama?" .

He was shocked at hearing the language of Mando'a in his head and looked around to see where it could be coming from, the only person in sight was Grosh. It was the Mandolorian phrase for 'Who's got your back' and feeling his fellow bounty hunter needed a bit of self assurance at the moment on where Solomon's alleigence lay he approached him and laying a hand on his shoulder spoke to him,

"Don't worry mate, were trained fighters, if anything they should be the ones who are afraid" He smiled a cheeky grin.

TAG: 92SE-R

IC: Tarzian Mall

After spending many days at rest he felt alot better but now, as Arnur entered the room and motioned him to follow he sensed that it was time for them to leave the World of Coruscant and venture on his mission to prove he is worthy of being Padawan to Arnur. "Where are we headed Master Arnur?"

Tag: Darth_Zordon

OOC: I apologise for not posting in a while and these short posts but i have been very busy, PM me ifi have missed anything out or i need to post more. Thanks.

8. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Arnur

"Good to see you up kid."- he listened to the question-" Well did that fall cause you amnesia or what? We're going to Coruscant with my brother."

Outside in the landing platform was Bathumei-"Well, well good to se you up. Oberon will be here shortly. "- he looked at Tarzian I hope you are feeling better. Be wary, both of you, the dark side is deepening. The Sith may yet return, now if you will excuse me Tarzian a word with my son in private."

The two Jedi walked toward a lonely corner in the hangar. "Arnur, you have to be careful the darkness is looming. In the desert city of Mos Espa look for your brothers, Kira and Loren have been spying on the Fyur for almost a year and a half."
    "Yeah I know"-Arnur said carelessly
    "My boy this is not a time for cockyness, you are my eldest son, your wisdom is deep even though you sometimes try not to show it. Please be discret. There is more to this than even I can tell."
    "Yeah dad."
    "I love you son, more than you can know. Unlike your other brothers your future is unclear, a mist looms over it. And one more thing trust in Tarzian he is your only hope of a future. Your wife and son are dead maybe your legacy can be writen through the boy."

Faher and son walked to were Tarzian was. "Now that I have spoken with Arnur, if I may Master Baradar I would want a word with your Padawan."- Bathumei signaled Tarzian to walk with him, Bathumei looked backa t the boy who hadn't moved-"Leave your Master for a moment boy I will bother you no more after this final talk."

tag: bobmarley

IC: Kira and Loren

"Yeah we are coming!"-screamed Loren. Kira followed, the three ran through the hotel. Loren was disturbed at what the hunter had said would she do stuff to the hunter in order for him to help. What had his sister turned into. KIra was running half admiring half regretting what she did with this man, she had made a deal with a maniac. "Hey Damion do you even know who we are dealing with?"

tag: Hitman90

9. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    OOC: Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I hope to be jumping in to the story really soon.

10. darthvecron

darthvecron Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2007
    IC: Captain Rev Zander

Rev stared at the Chancellor, at first not able to find any words to reply to the man before he regained his composure, and snapped to stand as straight as he could, ?Yes, sir, thank you, sir.? Rev couldn't think of anything else to say, and could only hope that he would be dismissed quickly. Ten seconds ago, he was at the bottom of the dung heap, now suddenly he was a captain with three squadrons to command. Three! That was 36 men who depended on him not to get them shot. Rev always did love a challenge.

Then he saw the look on the Grand Admiral's face. He suddenly wondered if Bothan's hold a grudge. This could be trouble.

OOC: Don't worry about it. I can handle three squadrons pretty well. I handle a lot more in other rp's. And thanks for the promotion.;)

11. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC:Damion Comrada

"Hey Damion do you even know who we are dealing with?"

Damion stops in his tracks and looks back at the two jedi

"Know who we're dealing with? does it matter? I mean lets just have a little fun while we are still alive. now come on and follow me."

BANG! BANG!

The barrel of his pistol was someking after firing the two shots in the air. he then began to move through mob of people running chaoticly in the lobby of the hotel. Damion finally got to the window and looked in the direction of the shop and saw a Sith standing in front.

"well, i think we found our little friend."

TAG: all

12. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Tarzian Mall:

"Good to see you up kid" Arnur had said on his awakening and recovery and this was so un-Arnur like that it almost made Tarzian faint again. Yet then the real Arnur returned in a spilt second and Tarzain's world was rectifyed and everything returned to normal, "Well did that fall cause you amnesia or what? We're going to Coruscant with my brother."

Bathumei had entered the room and requested that he and his son be allowed to speak alone, talking in hushed whispers Tarzian hadn't been able to hear the details of the conversation yet Bathumei seemed very very concerned and knowing of this man's wisdom, that made Tarzian concerned aswell. After the conversation however he seemed more at ease and began to approach Tarzian,

"Leave your Master for a moment boy I will bother you no more after this final talk." Tarzian was glad that he had one more chance to talk and hear the wisdom of Bathumei but his manner of ushering him away from Arnur made Tarzian nervous and he listened intently at what he had to say, waiting for a hint at what he must do. As Bathumei began to speak Tarzian held his breath.

TAG: Darth_Zordon

13. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Lorcan/Wraith

"Wraith, your need to kill a Jedi might be realized by the end of this little mission."

Wraith stood beside his fellow Sith, as Demitri sat on the ground meditating. Now was the time to channel the dark side. Wraith could feel the presence of the Jedi getting closer, as well as the presence of the bounty hunter. The Zabrak paced in the room, still feeding off the pain of Ithorak.

Suddenly his com chimed. He looked down at it, recognizing the signal. It was one of his underlings, a fellow historian and technician. It chimed again.

"I will be back momentarily," he said casually to Demitri.

Wraith then walked outside of the shop, pulling the com out of his pocket.

"What is it?" he greeted the voice at the other end.

"My lord, I've found what we've been looking for!" came the excited response.

"Impressive, Jaroon. All the specs are there?"

"Yes. Everything we need."

"Excellent. Will it need many upgrades?"

"Mostly just weapons, but not much else. It was very intimidating in it's day, and should still be so even now."

"This is good news. The second set today. The Force is with us Laroon, proceed as planned. Keep searching for our other items as well. If you've found that one, the others will certainly not be far behind."

"Understood Lord Lorcan."

"And Laroon,"

"Yes, my lord?"

"My name is now Darth Wraith, given to me by the Overlord himself," Wraith said with pride.

"Understood, Lord Wraith. Laroon out."

As Wraith put the com back in his belt, the pride in him swelled. The revelry was short lived, as he felt the presence of the Jedi. The were very close, and watching him if he had to guess.

He focused on the Force and looked across to a hotel. Standing there was a human with a blaster, but he was insignificant to Wraith. It was his companions that Wraith was more concerned with. They both gave off the aura of the light side. If the Overlord was right, then these were the children of Bathumei. Much older than they appeared, and more skilled. Wraith closed his eyes for a second, sending a message to Demitri, who was still inside.

"The Jedi are here."

Tag: Hitman90, DarthZordon

-----

IC: Grosh

"Don't worry mate, were trained fighters, if anything they should be the ones who are afraid."

Grosh returned the smile of the Dug.

"Perhaps, but unfortunately all our gear we ordered is at Ithorak's. Or at a warehouse of his, I'm sure. That just leaves me with a blaster and a thermal detonator. Not good since I don't know how many we are going against, or what they have."

Grosh looked up at the sky. The suns were starting to shine bright once again.

"Udesii," Grosh said under his breath, mostly to himself. Calm down.

"Well, I'm for going back to Ithorak's and trying to get as much gear as we can. But as it is, you're in charge here. What do you want to do?"

Tag: bobmarley

14. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Solomon:

Solomon realised Grosh was right after he reached into his pockets and found only a few explosives and as he felt inside his coat he realised he only had his Imperial Slug Thrower, he had left his beloved Wookie Bowcaster and his vibroblades in the ship, no time to go back for those now he thought.

"Well, I'm for going back to Ithorak's and trying to get as much gear as we can. But as it is, you're in charge here. What do you want to do?"

Solomon paused for a moment, trying to mull over the situation yet eventually he realised that Grosh was completly right. He looked at the position of the suns and though that they had plenty of time to reach Ithorak's shop before the blazing heat set in at mid-day.

"Right let's get going," He said with a sigh, "We need to get to Ithorak's shop, get our stuff and then work out a plan,"

He set off with a few quick paces and then looked back to make sure Grosh was following he said to him

"Do you know where that blasted Damion has got to?"

TAG: 92SE-R

15. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

The question almost caught Grosh off guard.

"As far as I know he went to a hotel with that slave girl."

Grosh kept behind Solomon.

"He told me that he didn't trust her. Something about her unnerved him, and myself to be honest," Grosh reluctantly bit out.

"I don't trust him," he said to Solomon, "something about Damion has been a little... off, since we arrived at the shop. I know that bounty hunters are good at covering their own backs, Solomon, but that's not the way I operate. I never have."

Grosh chuckled a little.

"Heck, maybe that's why I've never made a good bounty hunter, only hired muscle. I've worked in groups for so long I tend to watch for everyone else as well. Don't get me wrong, I can work by myself, but I like the feeling of watching someone's back, and them watching mine."

He looked down at Solomon.

"I think trust will be the only thing to get us through this mission, and I don't trust Damion farther than I can throw him." Grosh paused, thinking.

"Actually, I trust him less than I can throw him," he said with a smile.

He then bristled a bit, remembering who he was talking to.

"Don't make me regret my decision, Solomon. People that have used me in the past have had short life spans, and I've grown rather fond of the short time we've had to talk," he finished with a glare. Followed bareley a second later by a laugh and smile.

16. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri/ Darth Angrus-Manyu

"The Jedi are here."

demitri then opened his eyes in an innstant from his meditation. He stood straight up and ignited his lightsaber.

"Darth Wraith, watch this area for the Dug. I'm gonna go deal with this."

Demitri then began to walk towards the hotel with his lightsaber drawn. In his meditation he built up enough anger to fuel him for battle. his heart was racing like never before. his eyes became focused and his body became tense. His hands griped his lightsaber tighter as he began walking towards the hotel. He became stronger through his fear and anger. He could see the bounty hunter in the window and knew that the jedi would not be far behind. He then heard something in the distance. he stopped in his tracks and looked back at the shop. He then realized where Kane was. he concealed his lightsaber and ran to the alley way behind. as he was cutting across the road, he looked at Lorcan and yelled to him-"watch the hotel for the jedi, i found Kane!" the last part was muffeled by a gust of wind that came by. Demitri was not sure if Lorcan heard him but he could not waste any more time and had to continue down the alley way to cut of Solomon Kane.

17. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Bathumei

As they walked for a moment in silence Bathumei looked at the boy-" Your future is clouded Tarzian. I have for years watched your trainning, for in the force things are not as they seem. I have been known for two things ofr being extremely powerful and for always saying the truth. The truth is now your are a bit inmature, and unprepared for the life of a Jedi. But something in the Force tells me that your master should be Arnur, the tall and gruff Jedi you see is not always that way. He is loyal and more than that true to his friends. A shadow looms over both your heads. It is no mere coincidence you are placed together to protect the Chancellor. THe Fyur are planning something that I know, what it is I do not know. However the dark side is deepening and like I told my son, I beleive the Sith are still alive and will return to destroy us if we are not careful. "

Bathumei looked at the boy-" I long ago fought them for centuries I kept the forces of darkness at bay, but now a new breed has risen and in my footsteps all of you follow. Your part in this tale is yet to be revealed youn Mall, but you have more in it than you might think. "- Bathumei smiled-" The Sith are merciless but the brute force they show cannot be won by brute force alone. Sometimes love is a Jedi's most powerful weapon. Be wary of the darkness within your heart, not even I in all my years have brought it out completely of me. Remember fear leads to the dark side, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. "- the old man could only smile, he placed his hand on the boy's head. His eyes turned white, in the force Bathumei appeared as a fountain of light like the Sun was in the room. " I will give you a gift, I will harness your power. You will feel different, slightly more powerful, but listen carefully, if you do not atune yourself to the Force you will loose this power. Meditate, think, breath the Force. Let it feed you."- as he kept talking Bathumei let his power through the boy surging the boys power tenfold, and even so Tarzian was not even a tenth as powerful as Bathumei nor near half the power of his master. " You have hidden abilities and this will brign them out of you."

The light permiated through Bathumei, and now he looked at Tarzian his hand touching the boy's forehead-" Do you accept this power?"

18. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Oberon

Oberon looked at the young captain-" No problem, good luck Captain Zander, you got a lot of work to do we are about to leave in about two or three hours." Oberon left the Grand Admirals office. He actually went to Jancie's room. His girl was waiting for him there. Her room was very beautiful decorated in such a way that gave a peak at her personality, young and vigorous but still charming and sophisticated. Oberon was really in love with her and after all those things that had happened he was happy to be finally out of the gutter of Coruscant and out into open space. " Janice darling? I 'm here. You ready we are about to leave."- he said over the comlink.

IC: Kira and Loren

Kira looked actually amused at the lack of concenr form the slime ball. " They are called Sith."- she said matter of factly-" Or dark Jedi, I hope."

Loren spoke-" They are similiar to Jedi only evil. Maybe you heard of'em in your history class you know Belthazor's almost taking over the Galaxy just like Krayt, just like Palpatine, just like Bane, just like Revan, just like Kun....any of these names familiar?"- he sighed. Loren and Kira felt a surge of anger, of darkness. " They know we are here. Increase your power, don't hide any of it. Maybe it'll scare them off. Of maybe, since we are always that lucky we get the one Sith who is more powerful than us. "- Kir alaughed lightly. The Baradars released their Force presence completley revealing great beacons of light in the FOrce. The hunter knew not their presence but they understod what was at stake. It was their father's suspition that the Sith had never truly died just left. Waiting planning to strike and harder than ever.

Loren and Kira kept running. " We have to get to a communications aray, we have to contact Coruscant now! We can fight these Sith now. " - she looked at the dark men in the room.

" First things first Kira, we need to stop those Hunters. Damian do you know were we can find them."

IC: Grand Admiral

The Bothan looked enraged. But calmed himself-" Well Captain lets take a look at your men and ships you have a wide aray of plots and ships you can take, assemble each squadron as you please." They walked into the military hangar. " Enjoy Mr. Zander." The Bothan walked out muffling to himself.

tag: Darthvecron

19. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Damion Comrada

Damion Spent a majority of the time looking out the window and watching the sith. he barely heard any of the conversation nor did he care. then a voice spoke out to him

"Damian do you know were we can find them."

Damion then looked up at the two jedi and smiled. he stepped away from the window and began pacing towards them.

"Find them? well, if i know Solomon like i think i do, he is most likely getting drunk like the good little drunkered he is. so if there are any cantinas near here. that is where i would look first."

He then paced back to the window and saw the sith running to a nearby alley way.

"But if you really want to find them, that guy right there seems to know where he is. you know you should follow that guy. he looks like one of those sith you guys have babbiling in my ear about."

He takes a look closer at the cloaked man.

"Yup, definitely a sith. he's got those black robes and bad look about him." he then eyes Kira lustfully, and then speaks to Loren "Well he definitely does not look like your sis pal." After this statement he laughs out loud as if he was trying to make Loren angry.

20. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Kiinzak/Zector/Skarlin

Zector was soon whizzing back and forth from ship to ship to ensure he would properly disengage the stasis pod. Kiinzak watched, uninterested, wishing that he could be fighting a bounty instead. After a while Zector cried out.

"I did it!" Kiinzak just nodded indefferently and watched as the Squib returned to the overaged cruiser. The next sound Kiinzak heard was enough to send a chill down his spine. It was the sound of the pod opening, a hiss hinting its opening. Zector returned once more with a weary and slightly confused looking Squib.

"Oh lord, not another." Kiinzak said under his breath. The left ear of the new squib twitched so fast to Kiinzak's direction that Kiinzak was suprised. An older Squibbian voice then said slowly,

"Wanna repeat that?" Kiinzak just stared in disbelief, aware that Zector was recovering anything possible from the dead ship. The Squib then sat down and asked,

"What year is this? And who are you two?" Kiinzak respponed first, seeing that Zector was still busy.

"The year, that'd be 3000 ABY, my name, Kiinzak. Why?" Zector finally stopped, and replied,

"Names Zector, who're you?" Zector was already releasing the ship from the tractor beam and force field. The Squib sighed before responding.

"My reason for knowing the year, to know how old I am, and how many years I've missed. My name, that'd be Skarlin DeShaddaa." Zector and Kiinzak just stared in awe.

Tag - None

21. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Lorcan/ Darth Wraith

Wraith barely caught the last part of Demitri's sentence. Something about Kane and something about the hotel and Jedi. Given that Demitri was heading toward the back of the shop, Wraith had a pretty good idea that he was to watch the hotel and the Jedi.

He could feel their presence in the Force, a bright light filled with hope. He closed his eyes and dug down deep into his emotions, bringing the most painful memories to bear in his mind, letting the Dark Side engulf him. He opened his eyes, the fire of the darkness burning in his bones. It was a compounding effect with the Dark Side.

Darth Wraith stood in the street, looking up at the window where the Jedi were. The other human was staring out the window at him.

"Stare at this, weakling," Wraith said.

Wraith reached out with the Force, not moving a muscle. He gripped the body of the man, pinning his arms to his side as he squeezed him harder.

"Come out, you Jedi cowards!" Wraith challenged.

He waited for a moment.

"Come out or I'll kill your friend!"

He squeezed harder, feeling the air being pushed out of the man's lungs. Darth Wraith could feel his pain, and fed off it.

Wraith saw movement in the window, no doubt the Jedi. He gave a slight nod and slammed the man's body into the wall in the hallway, letting his grip release. Wraith focused on himself again, pulling the darkness that surrounded the area. He unclipped his lightsaber and stood defiantly, waiting for the Jedi.

Tag: Hitman90, DarthZordon

------

IC: Janice

She heard Oberon come into the apartment. She was still in her room, slightly shaken from the threat she received from the Fyur. She straightened her dress and took in a deep breath. She walked out into the living area, smiling at Oberon as she saw him.

"My big, handsome man," she said, walking up to him, giving him a kiss.

"My bags are in the room. If you want to get them for me, they are too heavy for me to lift," she said with a smile.

They walked in the room, holding hands. As they rounded the corner into her room, she watched the expression on Oberon's face when he saw the luggage: two small packs. One was barely a half meter square, and the other was not even half that size.

She looked at Oberon.

"What can I say, I'm a light packer."

She walked over to the dresser and grabbed another small piece of luggage, containing her make-up, which she didn't need much of.

Janice headed back to the door, smacking Oberon on his butt as she passed.

"Come on, Chancellor, we have a ship to catch."

She giggled and walked out of the room.

------

The rest of the walk down the alley seemed pretty uneventful. Then it changed in a second. Coming out of virtually now where was a man dressed in all black. He held a cylinder in his hand, and he was staring intently at Solomon. Grosh knew what the cylinder was, he'd seen them before in the Alliance. He also knew that in the right hands they were more than a match for any blaster in the galaxy. The look on the stranger's face told Grosh that this was probably one of those special people who could swat away a blaster shot like it was nothing.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Grosh casually said to Solomon.

He didn't dare move a muscle, not wanting to provoke the man. If he was a Jedi, or one of their dark counterparts, Grosh would be dead or dismembered before he would be able to get a shot off. Instead he just stood there, waiting.

Tag: bobmarley, Hitman90

22. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Sundered Star Trio

Skarlin looked at the two quizzically, and asked,

"What's wrong with you two, never seen someone come out of cryostasis before?" Zector the pulled himself together and shouted happily,

"Grandpa!" Skarlin flinches slightly, and retorts,

"What?" Kiinzak just sighes and flicks the random jump button, as Zector explains.

"I'm your distant descendent, through I belive your great great great granddaughter. Her name was Tytheria Alsima, through marriage, and had actually helped Kiinzak's ancestor, Kraawdak, repair that very ship you were on." Skarlin takes this in slowly and replies,

"So I've been frozen for 2952 years, and now the galaxy is drastically changed, despite the interior of this ship resembling that of a CR-90 corvette." After a while of silence, they come out of hyperspace over Tatooine, only to have Skarlin remark,

"At least this is still here..." Kiinzak lowers the ship into a personal docking bay in Mos Espa, and lowers the ramp, allowing the three of them to depart from the ship. Zector then turns to Skarlin and says,

"Your name is still well known these days, and it'd be better if you used a fake ID, and I'll just say your my uncle..." Skarlin sighes depressedly, and follows the two into the streets of Mos Espa.

Tag - Whoever bumps into them

23. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Tearus Jeando

That cold feeling felt like a ball of ice in his gut... Tearus Jeando was a bounty hunter contracted personally by Chancelor Oberon to hunt down sith and bring them in for questioning. He had been sitting in a small cantina owned by a she-wookie when he noticed a pair of other miscreants make a rather speedy exit out the back door of the cantina. Thats when it had started and since then it was only getting worse. The strange thing was, was that it was not directed at him. Finishing his drink Tearus walked over to the barkeep and asked if she knew anything about the two who had just fled, sliding a cred chip across the bar...
    Tag: none

IC: Taryn Jeando

Racing through the streets of Mos Espa Taryn could feel the hate of the sith and sense the bright lights that were the jedi. Taryn was the resident Jedi on Tatooine and it was her duty to keep relative order on the planet. She had sensed other jedi and sith not long ago much to her surprise and left immediately. She could feel the sith drawing in the hate, pain, and fear of the local populace in preparation for attack and new that she had to get there to help her fellow jedi, but she sensed something else that she could not describe... Realizing that her time was limited and not wanting the jedi to engage the sith before she got there she cast her force presence out like a third sun on Tatooine blinding the force with her light.

Tag: 92SE-R, Hitman90, DarthZordon

IC: Rhiskar Jeando

(beep beep)(beep beep) Rhiskar walked over to his dresser and answered his holo-projector... "Rhiskar, Janice has defected we must go to more drastic measures to take control of the senate. Gather your forces and report back to me when you are ready." Rhiskar responds "Yes sir, Ill gather the droids and prepare to attack the senate right away." (Link closed)
    Rhiskar was a medium level politician who like many was corrupt but he was in a different way. He had been in a league with the Fyur for the past four years and was helping them to initiate a direct attack on the senate. He was mildly wealthy and enjoyed the company of many women and alcohol at the high end cantinas on Coruscant.

Tag: None

24. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Tarzian Mall:

Tarzian walked with Bathumei, still in awe in his presence, even after being in his company for a few hours, he just radiated wisdom so Tarzain made sure to listen to every word that he spoke. Yet the first ones shocked him into silence and deep thought,

" Your future is clouded Tarzian. I have for years watched your trainning, for in the force things are not as they seem."

He was proud that Bathumei had taken an interest in him yet he listened on, worried at what he was hearing as Bathumei talked about a doom that would soon be upon them, he talked of the Fyur and the legend of the Sith. All this talk of evil things made him fearful yet he knew it was wise to have heard these things now so that he could be able to prepare himself as best he could.

Bathumei smiled at him and he felt more at ease yet he still talked of things that made Tarzian fearful, yet this time it was not the Sith or the Fyur, it was his own destiny. "Your part in this tale is yet to be revealed youn Mall, but you have more in it than you might think. " Yet as he talked over a greater power, Tarzian saw this as a great honour and doing as he said, filled himself with the force becoming one with it,

"Do you accept this power?"

"Yes i do," and with that he let the light eminating from the hand of Bathumei enter him, wondering how it would feel and what would happen when it was complete...

TAG: Darth_Zordon

25. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Damion Comrada

As Damion was watching out the window he suddenly was lifted off the ground. his arms were pinned to his body. his torsoe became tighter, squeezing air out of his lungs. He thought to himself, that the sith was trying to prove a point. After realizing this he began to laugh uncontrolably while looking at the stunned jedi." ha ha ha ha hah haaha, hey don't do you anything, i wanna see how far he'll take this. ahoo ahoo ahe ha ha ha aha ha." was he was talking his face squinted in excrutiating pain. He then was lifted higher in the air, and tossed towards a wall. Damion then got up and held his sides while still continuing a lulling chuckle. "heh aheh, OH yeah! well i am thouroghly disappointed. well what can you do?" he then goes towards the jedi " you know maybe we should get out there and show him a little fight."

TAG: DarthZordon

IC: Demitri/ Darth Angrus-Manyu

Demitri looked at the two figures standing there in front of him. he stared at solomon kane for momnets. he knew exactley which one was kane because he could feel it in the force. he then picked up the mere mortal and threw him to a near wall. Demitri then ignited his lightsaber-"Kane, you need to come with me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.