main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars:The Wars of Twilight (3,000 years A.B.Y)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthZordon, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthvecron

darthvecron Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2007
    IC:Captain Rev Zander

Rev could tell that the Chancellor was impressed. Rev was so glad that he didn't hear what the Chancellor was saying at first until he called the data pad into his hand from across the room, "Captain I do have one question, have you checked and mor eimportantly double checked the pilots? Because I am not about to risk my brother's and girlfriend's safety."

"I know your concerns Chancellor," Rev replied, "and I would my life in any of these pilots. I've personally chosen them for their loyalty and their skill. Take that man over there," he said, pointing over to one pilot who was inspecting his X-Wing. He was dressed in a black fightsuit with red and blue stripes down both arms, "that's Graham Archer, I hand picked him for the command of Blackhawk squadron. The man is a text book of fighter tactics and one of the most loyal men I know. Take my word Mr. Chancellor, your safety is in good hands."

Tag: All

2. DarthZordon

DarthZordon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Loren and Kira

Loren parried and attacked, the Sith had grown more powerful. " THe next step is not hatred. A Jedi cannot submit himself to it. Hatred is not the answer Demitri. Never is never will be. To give in is but a flaw you Sith still carry. What happened in the past can hurt you as long as you let it. THe Sith have taught you to keep that hate, let it go. DO not begruge us for what happened. THe SIth want you to destroy us. But in the you know the Light will always prevail. It has always been so. NO matter how much you want it. However "- then parried an attack-" a good turn deserves another, he force pushed Demitri very hard. Being a Baradar had its advantages, including a more

KIra looked at Dmaion- " Damion"- she irritated-" You"- she pointed at him-" get him."- she pointed at the other guy on the ground.-" No killing"- she wagged her finger in the manner of saying no. And then closed her hand in a fist stook out her thumb and and passed the tip over her throat like cutting it. " Got it?"

Right then a women had appeared a Jedi, by th elooks of it. Kira shouted- " Master Jedi good to see some assistance. "

Loren saw Kane, alone, no Sith or Jedi to subbdue him. " We can deal with the Sith, take that DUg there. DO no let him escape. He is very powerful in the FOrce. The SIth want him for themselves. We must not let it happen."

tag: All

IC: OBeron

" Oh very well Captain, seems all to be in order. "- he looked for a moent at Janice- " Zander I would like you to meet my brother Arnur and his Padawan and get a chance to meet my father."- he signaled to them-" THey are in the hangar."

OOC: Great posts. I'll be posting your intro soon Skywalker SHine.

3. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    OOC: Sorry for not posting in a few days. I was out of town. 10th anniversary and all. :D

------

IC: Janice

The pinch from Oberon was very subtle, but it put a smile on Janice's face. She looked at Oberon and then to Captain Zander.

"If you will excuse me, gentlemen," she said with a slight bow, "I'm going to head on-board the ship. I need to put my stuff away and get ready for our trip."

She looked at Rev.

"Again, it was nice to meet you, Captain."

Then she looked at Oberon.

"I'll see you inside."

She leaned in closer, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Don't leave me waiting too long," she whispered in his ear.

While it was sincere, Janice loved to distract Oberon in just about any way she could. She figured that last bit would fluster him for a brief second. Which was an accomplishment, considering he was a Jedi.

As she turned and walked away, she made sure she swayed her body in the way Oberon liked. Another distraction. Janice smiled as she walked away.

Tag: DarthZordon, Spatz

------

IC: Lorcan / Darth Wraith

Darth Wraith sat on the ground, letting the bounty hunter and Jedi argue about what to do with him. As he sat there, the rest of the area erupted in combat. Darth Angrus-Manyu was confronting the male Jedi, and the others were standing there, waiting to see the outcome.

Wraith opened his eyes in time to see the bounty hunter that had lobbed the grenade at him take off into a building. Quickly Wraith hid his presence in the Force, while the Jedi were distracted, and followed the man. Wraith watched as the man went into a building, and then he felt the presence of Solomon Kane. Everything was working perfectly.

He walked over to the entrance of the building and was about to open the door when the bounty hunter came running back out the door.

Wraith stood there for half a second before grabbing the man with the Force, lifting him off the ground. The urge for revenge was fresh in the mind of Darth Wraith. He slammed the man hard onto the ground, knocking the wind out of him. Lightsaber in hand, Wraith slammed the man's body into the dust two more times, before flinging him into the side of the building, watching him crash down onto the hard dusty ground.

"Solomon," Wraith called out, "I know you're in there. Come out, I don't want to hurt you. I only want to talk. Your friend on the other hand... He is lucky that I've let him live as long as I have. If you don't come out, I will kill him. Slowly."

Wraith let the words hang in the air.

Tag: Hitman90, bobmarley, DarthZordon

------

IC: Grosh

Grosh was still on the roof when everything broke loose. It seemed like everyone was fighting everyone else. It was chaos. Grosh grabbed the M.G. slung it on his back, and watched as he saw Solomon make a break for a nearby building. Grosh decided it would be a good idea to follow.

He climbed down from the roof and ejected the spent M.G. cartridge. He slapped in a fresh one and held the weapon like a heavy blaster. He ran down the alley, following the path of the Dug. As he turned the corner, he saw the blinding flurry of lightsabers clashing. he didn't stick around to watch, although he took a bit of a detour to the building Solomon ran into.

Grosh decided it was best to take the rear entrance and meet Solomon in the front, or at least in the middle.

He arrived at the building and ran in from the rear entrance, just in time to see Damion run out the front.

"Solomon," Grosh said under a light pant, "it's good to see you didn't get slagged by the grenades, M.G., or Sith for that matter," he patted the Dug on the shoulder.

Then he heard a voice come from outside.

"Solomon, I know you're in there. Come out, I don't want to hurt you. I only want to talk. Your friend on the other hand... He is lucky that I've let him live as long as I have. If you don't come out, I will kill him. Slowly."

Grosh looked at Solomon. He patted the M.G. and then pulled out the concussion grenade.

"

4. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Thanks, DarthZordon. Don't worry, I'm the patient type. :)

5. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Damion Comrada

"I know you're in there. Come out, I don't want to hurt you. I only want to talk. Your friend on the other hand... He is lucky that I've let him live as long as I have. If you don't come out, I will kill him. Slowly."

Damion pinned against a wall by the force, at this point in time was something he was used to. He heard the threats from the sith and found it humorous of how the the Zabrak did not know solomon at all.

"he ha ha heh ha ha ah ha, you don't know him at all do you? he's not gonna come out, not with that threat. you see we're not friends, in fact just between you and me, i think he hates me. but that's beside the point, solomon is a me first kinda guy. so what you should do is go in there and get him, 'cause he's not comin' out. ya know for a sith i thought you were smarter than that. ha ha aha ha aha ha, i thought you knew how to handle these situations. so go ahead you freak, make your move."

While Damion is carrying on this converstaion he makes a subtle move into his pocket and retrives his last flash grenade. after he makes his last statement, he press the detonation on the grenade and drops it, he then quickly closes his eyes as the grenade detonates. A blinding flash goes off, damion can barely see in front of him and his ears are ringing intensely. he then staggers back to the opening of the doo realizing that the force grip upon him was suddenly released.

"SOLOMON! if you plan on doin' something do it now!"

Damion the falls to the ground and crawls back into the building. while on the ground he pulls picks up his blaster pistol left on the ground from when he was slammed by the sith.

"OW! man this hurts. that flash grenade was a bad idea."

He then turns over onto his back, discovering that he is regaining his sight and his hearing. Damion then slowly brings himself to his feet and finds that Grosh is in the room as well.

"oh hey grosh! i haven't seen you in awhile now. i thought you were dead, ah ha ha ha ha ha. ahyeah but anyway i think we have a little problem outside."

TAG:92SE-R , bobmarley, DarthZordon

IC: Demitri/Darth Angrus-Manyu

" THe next step is not hatred. A Jedi cannot submit himself to it. Hatred is not the answer Demitri. Never is never will be. To give in is but a flaw you Sith still carry. What happened in the past can hurt you as long as you let it. THe Sith have taught you to keep that hate, let it go. DO not begruge us for what happened. THe SIth want you to destroy us. But in the you know the Light will always prevail. It has always been so. NO matter how much you want it. However, "- then parried an attack-" a good turn deserves another"

As Damion was in a fierce battle with Loren he was trying to understand this babble that was being dictated to him like he was some sort of padawan. then after his attack was parried he was forced so hard he flew into a market vendor's crop stand.

" We can deal with the Sith, take that DUg there. DO no let him escape. He is very powerful in the FOrce. The SIth want him for themselves. We must not let it happen."

after getting up from the terrible throw, Demitri then force jumped his way back over to Loren attcking as soon as he landed.

"Can you Loren!? Can you take us!? You created me, you and your order. Do you understand Loren!? your order creates Chaos! your order creates anger! i can feel that anger inside you now loren. i feed off of it."

After parring one of lorens strikes he grabs loren by the shirt and pulls him close, still blocking lorens lightsaber from further action.

"Just remeber this loren, if i don't get Kane, your little sister over there, she's next on my list."

He then bumps Loren's lightsaber up and kicks loren in the chest knocking him to the ground.

TAG: DarthZordon

6. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Loren

LOren parried and he heard Demitri sentence his sister. Demitiri lunged a kick towards. Hitting him squarely in the chest. Loren fell but with a quick leap of the Force he got up and looked at Demitri, hatred had flurred through him but he calmed down.-" You do know how to push the right buttons. " - he stood up-" You do know that if I fall you will have Oberon to face, and if you take him, Arnur will step up. And if you get him then you will face my father. ANd from him you will not be able to escape. " - he raise his saber to fighting stance-" But don't worry you won't get pass me. "- he attacked with all the skill SOresu let him. LOren mastered SOresu and Makashi to their greatest degree and it was noted in battled as Demitri atatck his blade could find no real point of entrance and Makashi helped him counter more ffectively. LOren parried and attacked. However the battle had grown into a stalemate. So Loren looked at the Sith-" I can't believe you've forced me to do this Demitri." - Loren took the stance of Hyrmekian the fighting style Bathumei had developed. And aggresive style that was dreaded over all the Galaxy as it has until been know to give its wielder ultimate victory over its opponent. Ofcourse Loren was skilled in Hyrmekian, but not a master of it. But desperate times call for desperate measures. SO Loren took the blade and put it backwards behind his back the oppening stance of the dreaded Hyrmekian. The style which Belthazor could not defeat when he faced Bathumei in a duel years ago. " Congratulation Demitir, now you face the power of Hyrmekian!"

7. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005

" Congratulation Demitir, now you face the power of Hyrmekian!"

demirti stood there in awe. he knew it to be the move that defeated belthatzor. however in Demitri's determination to defeat Loren, he was confident that it would not defeat him this time. Demitri has mastered the stance of Makashi, and so for now that would have to be enough in order for him to compete with loren.

"I sense hesitation in you Loren. your not sure of that power yourself are you? unlike you i have confidence in my abilities. so Loren make your move"

He then got into combat stance and waited for Loren with a smile.

8. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009

Loren hesitated,Hyrmekian if done wrong could leave you exposed. Loren began to gather the FOrce around him. His power augmented in such a way, only through this move could it be conducted. His father had taugh him the basic. And was continually improving. Loren was however unsure of how he would finally use it in battle. " I am not a liar Demitri, yes I am unsecure. But I sense your fear. Are you ready?"

tag: Hitma90

9. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri

" I am not a liar Demitri, yes I am unsecure. But I sense your fear. Are you ready?"

The two were pacing in circular motion, waiting for the other to make their move. demitri heard this claim of fear from loren and felt it to be a false claim.

"You arrogant fool, has your order blinded you so much that, you can't even distinguish between fear and anger. But to answer your question yes Loren i am ready. try your best."

10. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009

The angered Sith was looking for a way of defeating the Jedi. Loren knew this. However nobody had seen Hyrmekian in action sicne the last duel between Bathumei and Belthazor. The Jedi circled one mor etime. " Okay"- Loren did not want to kill Demitri, but then again he did have no other choice unless he.....

LOren dashed foreward in blinding speed. His attacks became quicker, ten times quicker than before, he needed to hurry the boost Hyrmekian gave him could only last 25 seconds. If longer he would feint. Hyrmekian boosts power gives him enough power to beat Demitri. But Demitri held is one well enough. Hyrmekian's technique included many circling and a whirlwind of attack all leading up to one deadly blow. He could sense Demitri tiring but he himself was too ,though it could not be shown because of the burst.

tag: Hitman90

11. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri

As Loren dashed after him demitri was caught off gaurd about how powerful and fast this technique was. he Held his own quite well parrying off any attack that Loren threw at him. The two combatants after awhile were getting tired and then a point of rest hit. Demitri blocked Loren slashing motion, each of them holding up their block against the other. Demitri then tried to bump up Loren's saber again, only this time both the men's lightsaber's went flying into the air. He knew this was his chance to get rid of Loren. he speared Loren around the wasit driving him into a nearby wall. here he began to punch him, in order to subdue loren. however during this fray Demitri was forced pushed across the street to where his lightsaber fell. he looked up and saw that Loren had his arm extended. he then saw loren's lightsaber fly back into his hands. demitri picked up his lightsaber and moved back into his stance.

"Loren, we're too evenly matched. i fear this fight has finally come to it's stand still. i told you loren, i told you. we're destined to do this forever."

Then out of no where Demitri went flying inot a nearby shop sign, hitting the back of his head on it. he then fell to the ground unconcious.

TAG: Darthzordon

12. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

As Wraith stood in front of the building, something in the Force directed his attention to the babbling bounty hunter. Wraith saw just in time as the man dropped another flash granade. Quickly Wraith turned his head and covered his eyes. He wasn't going to be blind sided by the same trick twice.

The grenade exploded with a deafening blast, echoing off the buildings. Wraith's ears were ringing, but he could see this time. He watched as the bounty hunter stumbled into the building. Wraith was sure that the man had a deathwish.

Not more than a few seconds after, Wraith caught another feeling in the Force. Darth Angrus-Manyu seemed to lose his hatred, it was as if he had fallen asleep. That could only mean one of two things. Either the Jedi had killed him, which Wraith thought unlikely, or he was unconscious.

Wraith was torn. Did he leave Angrus-Manyu to the Jedi and go after Solomon Kane, or did he go help his Sith brother? He knew he needed to act quickly either way. Then he made up his mind.

Darth Wraith focused his strength once more and burst into the building, already knowing where the others were standing. Before they had time to react, Wraith hit the first bounty hunter with another lighting attack, sending him flying across the room and into the wall. Then he grabbed the larger bounty hunter, the one with the big gun, and flung him across the room, on to his companion. A split second later he had one blade of his lightsaber ignited and held it under Solmon Kane's neck.

"You are coming with me, Kane. No more games. No more talking. We are leaving."

Wraith sensed some movement coming from the two bounty hunters, so he picked up a heavier table and tossed it at the men laying on the floor. He flung it hard, and felt them go unconsious.

He looked back at the Dug.

"So Kane, what's it going to be?"

Tag: Hitman90, bobmarley, DarthZordon

------

IC: Grosh

Grosh saw Damion stumble into the building after the explosion outside. He was yelling, obviously still not hearing well after dropping another flash grenade. Grosh smiled as he walked up to them.

"Your crazy," he said chuckling a little.

Suddenly another person burst into the room. Grosh barely had time to get a look at his face before Damion was hit by lightning and flung across the room. Despite Grosh's quick reflexes, the other man, a Zabrak from what Grosh saw, was even faster. Before he realized it, Grosh was flying across the room, landing on Damion.

It took a second to reposition himself, but Grosh saw the M.G. laying just out of his reach. He looked up and saw Solomon with a lightsaber to his throat. Grosh tried to move over to the weapon quietly, but the man must have heard something. Out of nowhere a desk hit him and Damion, making his world go black.

Tag: none

------

Janice made her way into the main galley of the ship, stopping and greeting the different workers along the way. One of Oberon's assistants showed Janice to her room. It was nice for ship accomidaitons, befitting of a ship that would transport a chancellor. She sat on her bed, the ending conversation from earlier that day still playing in her head.

"You have signed your death warrant.

While she felt safe with Bathumei, Arnur, and Oberon at her side, she still worried about wether the threat from the Fyur was just a show, or if it was real. Bathumei had pretty much told her it was going to be a difficult decision, but in her mind she knew she had made the right choice.

Oberon had a difficult mission ahead of him, and Janice was determined to not compound the problem by letting him know what had happened. Only Bathumei knew, for the time being, and she wanted to keep it that way.

The past couple days had happened so fast, she felt like she was caught in a wind storm. She lay on her bed, letting her head sink into the comfortable pillows. She closed her eyes, trying to drive the images and voices away. Just trying to calm herself the way Oberon

13. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Damion Comrada

"Your crazy"

damion, standing there dusting himself off hears the comment by Grosh.

"yeah,thats what they tell me."

then suddenly damion felt this shock go through his body. before he knew it he went flying in the air to the other side of the room. This shock was so excruciating that his body began to convulse wildly. he then reagined control of his body, but by this time he was breathing heavy and he felt weak. Damion then became angry at the sith, and began shouting at him.

"RAAAF! It never ends! That's it! youve done it! i fnally am gonna kill..."

then at that point in time a heavy tabel went flying towards Damion. it landed on top of damions legs and hit him square in the face. damion stared straight up at the ceiling in a daze. he then began speaking quitely to the people around him.

"Grosh, Hey grosh. you there?"

Damion then looked to his side and saw that grosh was unconcious.

"Damn,"

Damion then finally blacked out.

TAG: all

14. darthvecron

Sep 14, 2007
    IC: Captain Rev Zander

Captain Zander signed a requisition notice a young yeoman was bothering him with before he continued on to meet the three Jedi. What was the proper etiquette when meeting a Jedi? Should he bow or salute? What should he call them? If he did bow, how low should it be? Should he call them sir or Master Jedi? What about the padawan, how was he supposed to address him? Why did he have to throw that manual in the trash?

Rev handed the stylus back to the yeoman and walked ahead to the three Jedi, who stood with the Chancellor. He stopped in front of them and hesitated a second before snapping into a crisp salute, ?Master Jedis? he said, taking a more relaxed stance, ?I'm Captain Rev Zander. I'll be flying the fighter escort for our voyage to Tatooine. Will you need to be supplied with fighters should the need arise?? He didn't know what else to say. He wanted to get up in the sky.

Tag: All

15. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Loren and Kira

Loren grew tired the fight was even he could not use Hyrmekian as effectively as his father did. He saw for a moment as Demitri went flying to the back, he smiled slightly. However he felt strange, a pain in his gut overcame all other notion or sense. Loren fell to the ground feinting at the power of Hyrmekian.

KIra saw what the battle had done and was now scarred her brother was dead. However as she searched his body sh enoticed a small pulse, he was alive. Now where had that power come from? THe Jedi that had come to their aid. KIra ran to the woman- " I am glad of your assistance. "

IC: Belthazor

THe Supreme Overlord was in Korriban in his throne, and for a moment senced the weakening energy of Darth Angrus-Manyu. Curious the Sitha'ri looked upon the battle and saw the wrecked body of his Sith. ENraged the SIth Lord himself sent a FOrce storm to Tatooine.

OOC: Sorry but this needs to be done in order to progress the story

GM MODE:

A furious Force Storm hit Tatooine. The wind ravaged the eyes and bodies of everyone. The sky grew dark. Red thunder grew over the heavens ripping it apart. THe voice of the Dark Overlord rang throughout the desert city a deep and menacing voice filled with hatred- " Listen well Jedi, you have won this battle but the war is far from over. Tell Bathumei I Belthazor Incame, Darth Belial , is alive and well. And I will destroy him and your Order forever."- he laughed evily the red lightning began to attack all the boutny hunters and Jedi.

A powerful wind picked up a tornado was made, the Force truly rang deep within the SUpreme Oerlord- " Feel my power vermin."- the ripples of darkness were felt even by the none Jedi. THe tornado engulfed the combatants. And after a few seconds it was gone and with it Solomon Kane, and the Sith. However the lightning striekd continued. One blew a building and some of the rocks were headed for Kira. The confused Jedi was still blocking the lightning and she faced sure doom.

IN the outskirts of Tatooine the Sith and the Dug were alone in the desert. Demitri was still unconscious but Kane and Wraith were now confronted by the astral projection of the Sith Overlord.

IC: Oberon and the Baradars

Oberon nodded the captain to his family, he introduced them- " Captain, this is Bathumei, my father, and Arnur, my brother, and Tarzian, his Padawan. Peole I'd like you to meet Captain Rev Zander."- he signaled. Oberon smiled-" Umm Captain I'll leave to ttalk to my brother about security measures I feel I have left my woman alone for much to long."

OBeron looked at his father hugged and kissed the old man like a child would. He was fond of his father, he loved him dearly. In the ship Janice was fast asleep, Oberon lied beside her, kissed her cheek and whispered-" Hello beautiful"

Bathumei however was outside with the other two Jedi, the old man beamed over the rest of the companions being the only person there that was 6'6 feet high. His grey eyes scanned the Captain. And his white beard moved in a kindly smile-" We need mor epeople as pure as you Captain. Even though you have an adventerous spirit. "- he smiled-" I must part now I leave my son with you. "

With that Bathumei kissed his son and patted Tarzian on the head and left.

Arnur looked at Zander-" I kinda like you already Rev."-he grinned- " Okay boyscout what's th eplan this time for security, o by the way this is Tarzian Mall, my Padawan and he'll be tagging along."

IC: Bathumei and Arith

As Bathumei left Yern communicated with him- " My Master?"

" Yes Yeron?"

" THe Council is ready we will choose the next Padawan for Arith."

At that moment the Human Jedi Lord Arith showed up. Many called him Bathumei's double. The almost exact duplicate. Yet Arith looked less kingly he did look tougher.

" All is ready Bathumei."

" Very good Arith"

Tag: SkywalkerShine soon

16. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

The Force Storm was unlike anything Wraith had ever experienced. The sheer power of the dark side seemed to engulf the entire planet. Wraith was energized by it, but at the same time he feared the Overlord that much more. In a matter of moments Wraith found himself, Kane, and Agnrus-Manyu outside the city.

He looked down at his companion, who was still inconcious. Then he brought his eyes over to Solomon, deactivating his lightsaber as he did so.

"You see, Solomon, this is the power that the Sith have to offer you. The dark side is more powerful than the Jedi wish to realize. This whole storm was created by my master, the Overlord of the Sith, and he is many distant planets away. And what could the Jedi do about it? Nothing."

He clipped his lightsaber on his belt.

"I have no further need for threats against you, Solomon. My master wishes for you to not be tainted by the teachings of the Jedi. As a Sith we would teach you how to tap into your anger and hatred, into your love and deepest feelings. We would show you how to use those to make you more powerful. If my master did not see something in you, you would still be on the ground with your bounty hunter companions."

Darth Wraith looked down at Solomon, not in a menacing way but in a way that let him know the Sith meant what they said.

"It's your choice, Solomon Kane. My master awaits your answer."

Tag: bobmarley

------

Janice heard the voice of Oberon in the back of her mind, gently pulling her out of her slumber. She barely opened her eyes, feeling him next to her before actually seeing him laying there.

"Hello, handsome," she replied with a smile.

She pulled herself closer to him, laying her head on his chest. She put her leg over his, a small sign that she didn't want him to go anywhere.

Janice lay there, with her eyes closed, just listening to the beat of Oberon's heart. As much as Janice wanted to do something else, she was too drained. She was still half asleep and her body was pulling her back in that direction.

"So tired," she murmured, "one reason why I envy Jedi. Don't let me sleep too long."

She lay there for another couple of seconds, almost totally enveloped by sleep.

"I love you, Oberon," she said before she gave into sleep yet again.

It was the first time she had ever said such a thing to him. And a warmth poured over her as she fell back asleep.

Tag: DarthZordon

17. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005

After minutes of being unconcious demitri finally awoke to the raging thunderstomr of dark energy in Mos Espa. He stood up realizing that he had failed Belthazor. He then turned to Lorcan, and he looked at him in anger. through this anger demitri marched into the ship outside of the town. He quickly moved into the sleeping qquarters of the ship. he then began to break everything in his rage. he began to punch the hull of the ship to the point of it denting. he then put his foot through two of the cots, destroying them instantly. in his anger he had not realized that Kane and Lorcan followed him. he then looked at Lorcan.

"i've failed. why didn't you leave me to die! i'VE FAILED OUR MASTER, I AM WEAK! you Wraith, should have surely felt this. i was rendered helpless in battle, by all teachings of the sith i should have died! it was the honorable thing to do."

Demitri then in is angered frenzy moved to the holocron room. he called apon his master, belthozor.

"forgive me master for i have failed you. I was rendered weak and helpless, i know. I should have died."

TAG: DarthZordon, 92SE-R

18. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

Wraith stood there and watched as Angrus-Manyu destroyed the two cots. The anger from the Sith Knight was great.

"i've failed. why didn't you leave me to die! i'VE FAILED OUR MASTER, I AM WEAK! you Wraith, should have surely felt this. i was rendered helpless in battle, by all teachings of the sith i should have died! it was the honorable thing to do."

"Perhaps," Darth Wraith retorted, "but I didn't bring you here. I was more than prepared to leave you to the Jedi. Our master brought you here, it was his choice."

Wraith smiled as Angrus-Manyu stormed out of the room. He had failed in a large way, where Wraith had succeeded in detaining Solomon Kane. he could have possibly helped Angrus-Manyu against the Jedi, but such was not the way with the Sith. Wraith instead focused on finding Solomon Kane.

As the image of Darth Belail appeared on the holo screen, Darth Wraith fell to one knee and dropped his head. He didn't bother to see what Solomon had done. He would leave the bounty hunter to his master.

Tag: DarthZordon, bobmarley

19. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC; Belthazor

The Dark Lord looked with disgust at the Sith-"So to this is what it has come to. I saved you because your mission is of great importance. By my account you should have died."- Belthazor then used the Force to constrict the sith. " Are you sorry now?"

tag: Hitman

IC: Oberon

He caresed her face-"Love you too." He fell asleep right beside her his arm around her making her feel safe in his side.

tag; 92SE-R

20. darthvecron

Sep 14, 2007
    IC: Captain Rev Zander

?Nice to meet you all. And thank you for your confidence Master Jedi. My plan for security is first to have a squadron of fighters patrolling the surrounding area around the Chancellor's transport at all times. To serve both as an early warning net and early interdiction force. Any assistance you would provide would be appreciated.?

Tag: DarthZordon

21. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri/ Darth Angrus-Manyu

"So to this is what it has come to. I saved you because your mission is of great importance. By my account you should have died. Are you sorry now?"

As Demitri's longs and body were being squeezed, he felt emense pain. he was running short of air and found very difficult to speak. However in his heart he knew this to be deserving punishment for his faliure, and was content with his master's decision.

"Ye-Yes m..mm...my master."

he then felt the pressure then quickly release. he fell to the ground coughing, trying to regain his breathe.

"yes master, i understand. now, what do we do with the bounty hunter?
    where do we take him?"

22. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OOC: okay, I will be gone until Monday, but I think my characters are in a place where it won't really matter. Lorcan / Darth Wraith can follow Demitri, and Janice can follow Oberon. I think Grosh will be unconscious, taking the majority of the brunt of the table, for a while. Hopefully the plan for the Chancellor won't be needed until Monday. Looking forward to the awesome updates from everyone. This RPG is fun!

23. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Taryn Jeando

Seeing her fellow Jedi tired and weakened from combat she ran to her, grasping her tightly against herself and throwing all of her force energy into a force shield to block the rubble she whispered "Don't worry I will keep you safe." She could feel the power of the storm around her and the force of giant pieces of debris hitting her bubble, her power began to ebb and with it her consciousness. It was at this point that she realized the other Jedi was vulnerable as well. Although it was a power she had never used because of it's crudeness and danger to her fellow Jedi she looked into her mind melding all of her light side power with the other Jedi's to amplify her presence in the light of the force, casting a blinding shield over the fallen Jedi she was able to protect them until the storm faded. As the storm faltered she nearly collapsed along side her fellow Jedi but she felt a small and very warm force embrace from the young Jedi in her arms. Standing tall she looked around at the chaos that had been left in the wake of the attack...

Tag: DarthZordon, All on Tattooine

IC: Rhiskar Jeando (MandalMotors Droid Facility)

"I would like to order four Super Heavy Basilisk-Three War Droids". MandalMotors Exec "What are your reasons sir" "My reasons are none of you concern Mandalorian, I have the credits that should be enough." MandalMotors Exec "Fair enough friend your order will be shipped to..." "Coruscant via YZ-2500 heavy transport. The ship is in orbit now here are the comm codes when the droids are ready." MandalMotors Exec "Ok your order will be combat ready within the week. I hope you enjoy your purchase." "Oh I'm sure I will"

(Back on his personal space yacht)
    "The droids will be ready in a week my lord. I am enroute now get the strike teams ready to take out our special target. I have hired a specialist in taking out force users. He is on Tatooine now assembling a team. He is a former employee of the alliance so I had to pay a fine price to get him on our side. I have very reliable sources saying that he gets the job done without fail. All elements should be in place soon my lord." ::To Rimsk his body guard:: "Rimsk I want you to lead the attack on our special target. Listen closely this bounty hunter was a long time employee of the alliance make sure he completes the task. Once it is done ELIMINATE HIM. I dont want any evidence coming back to me on this."

Tag: None

IC: Tearus Jeando

Out of nowhere a fierce lightning storm erupted and Tearus' danger sense almost made him sick. Realizing that he had other business on the planet and that this was getting uglier by the second he decided that he should cut his losses and go back to his safe house to await his fellow hunters who where by no doubt here by now.

Tag: None

24. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    OOC: Thanks 92SE-R!

IC: THe Jedi COuncil

Bathumei entered the regal temple and looked at his fellow Jedi, the Jedi Lords were an inmensely powerful group filled with the most brilliant minds in the galaxy. Here LOrd Arith Ukrothon was waiting for his Padawan to appear.

Bathumei lead the ceremony. " Tis our duty to the galaxy and to the Force to impart our wisdom to later generations. We all have our Padawans, but our friend Arith's has now become a Jedi Knight. SO I present to you his new apprentice. THe door opened to reveal a girl........

tag: Skywalker Shine

IC: Arnur

Arnur liked this captain alot, he knew his stuff-" Gotta say Cap'n, not everybody impresses me quickly. But you sure do. Hav eyou ever considered becoming a Jedi."- he laughed-" A shame you cannot touch the Force you would have made a damn good Jedi."- he then turned serious-" Now for security reasosn I wanna ask you about yourself."- he signaled for them to seat. " Now who are you Rev Zander? "

tag: darthvecron

IC: Belthazor

THe Dark Overlord was in no mood to talk to Angrus-Manyu however he thought it best for them both to talk for few moments. " I will send Jurokk Kashazuud to deal with him. Hold him off till then. However I need you to tell me how are the Jedi? I sensed the battle turning against you. Even with the assistance of the other Jedi I felt you loosing much before. Why?"- the overlord sensed his thoughts, dread showed in his face-" He used Hyrmekian!?"- he quickly became enraged and afraid-" What do you know? Has Bathumei taught to all his Jedi?"

tag: Hitman90

OOC: THe role of Solomon Kane is now up for grabs cause bobmarley cannot join us in our daily bouts. Howver we wish him the best of luck.

IC: The Baradars

Kira was about to die when suddenly th emost heroic Jedi saved her. SHe saw her using her powers to save not her but Loren as well, and when it was over she ran to the woman and hugged her-" Thank you my father will be happy you have saved us. I am Kira Baradar, and that's Loren Baradar and we're are the youngest sons of Bathumei Baradar."

tag: Mr.Fett

25. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    OOC: I could take the role of kane, if it is alright with everybody else. i only have 2 characters and i post often. i mostly post in the afternoon where i am however, so will see.

"What do you know? Has Bathumei taught to all his Jedi?"

Demitri looked up at him with a small nervous fear. he felt a sense of disappointment and yet a sense of fear in belthazor.

"He has taught the rest of his students, or at least i don't think he has. the Jedi i battled, loren, i knew him. it's bathumei's brother. even he was hesitaited when he used it."

He then felt a surge of anger go through him. he felt it insulting that his master felt one jedi hold him off.

"I didn't lose. i held them off, all of them. near the end of the battle it felt as if i was fighting six of them."

TAG: Darthzordon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.