main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars:The Wars of Twilight (3,000 years A.B.Y)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthZordon, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Celeste Zylo
    Jedi Council's chamber, The Jedi Temple

As the door opened, young Celeste Zylo breathed calmly, and slowly stepped inside the Jedi Council's chamber. When the door closed, the young Padawan girl stood in the middle of the floor, with her hands rested on the side. She stood straight, with her chin held in a good postion.

"Masters..." Celeste said, bowing her head in respect. Standing straight again, the young girl waited on what the Masters had to say.

Deep inside, she was ready for anything. Studying, training at the Temple, and becoming strong in the Force, Celeste would do anything for the Jedi. After all, they took her in and took good care of her. Now she wanted to repay them for their kindness.

Tag: DarthZordon

2. DarthZordon

DarthZordon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Belthazor

" Fool , Loren is not even his brother it's his son. And you couldn't even take care of him. ANd ofcourse you would have been fighting six."- the Overlord seemed to summon the memories of his Battle with Bathumei:

The duel had taken place in Korriban, during the final battle of the Last Sith War. Bathumei now in his 500s was in his prime. As powerful as he would ever be, and physically as well. Belthazor was basically his peer in almost every way. The battle had raged for days. With neither gaining an advantage. It came down to a final showdown were now the planet was even ruptured, since the combatants were so powerful the sky was in a furious never ending storm, and the planet became unstabble.

Bathumei finally decided to do what he had developed over the last years of fighting the war. Hyrmekian made its bloody debut, his attack confused Belthazor as it was unorthodox in the use of lightsaber. And the speed and power of the attack was impressive so impressive and overwhelming that Belthazor lost ground and fell through a pit, thought dead by Bathumei who continued to dismantel the Dark COuncil of those years. THe holocron that recounted the event of the duel of the Great Masters was in a hidden place in the Jedi Temple. However the recording of Bathumei's duel with the Dark Council was recorded and still is saved in Korriban. Bathumei desimated the Council with the power of Hyrmekian.

" When one uses Hyrmekian the attacker looks and feels as if he has divided into a thousand men. Have you not seen the recording of our temple in Korriban. "- Belthazor growled-" Bathumei destroyed our council during those years, 12 powerful Dark Lords. 12 bodies cut into small pieces. "- he look at the Sith-" For your failure Bathumei will not feel lose, his son and daughter will not die he will revel in another victory. "- he sighed angrily-" When Jurokk comes I want you to take Kane and bring him to Korriban for ME to train. Jurokk will deal with this vermin himself. "- Belthazor looked at Angrus-Manyu-" Well? Have you anything to say about what I have told you speak Angrus Manyu!"

tag: Hitman 90

OOC: Thanks for taking up Kane Hitman90

IC: Jedi COuncil

The Jedi Lord and the Grand Master looked at the girl. Arith stepped forward his staff, not really a staff but his lightsaber, was out made from yorik coral of a pearly looking sort. HIs blue robes were in tone with his warrior descent, his fathe rwas the head of a warrior group of humans in COrellia. " Welcome young Celeste. I am Arith your new master."

Bathumei got up-" The future of this order has been placed once more. Let the child be tested for not all Padawan become mastered by us. "

All of the council agreed. Dillon, a Duros, was first. " Young Jedi, do you fear death?"

tag: Skywalker SHine

3. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: demitri

" Well? Have you anything to say about what I have told you speak Angrus Manyu!"

Feeling demoralized by belthazor, demitri finally blurted out in anger.

"well i'm sorry master, i didn't know i was supposed to make up for your faliure."

Feeling enraged at Belthazor he turns off the hologram in order dissconnect his conversation. he stands up to go to his quarters in wait for Jurokk, as he is walking he passes the two passengers on the ship. he begins to speak with talk to Kane and Lorcan.

"well kane, it looks as if you are gonna be a sith. congratulations."

he then walks away, shutting the doors in his room as soon as he enters the doorway.

TAG: all envolved in the scene.

IC: Solomon Kane

Kane, gazing at the hologram of Belthazor, stands in awe. he he feels a strong power coming from even the hologram, something to which he has never felt before. It scares him, but at the same time he feels a sort of draw to this power. he feels strength coming from belthazor.

"When Jurokk comes I want you to take Kane and bring him to Korriban for ME to train."

Kane hearing this then, for the first time in his life, feels a sense of fear.

"Whoa, no wait a minute..."

He is then thrown against the wall be the other sith figure right behind him. kane at this point realizes that his life has just got alot more complicated.

"I really, really, have a bad feeling about this."

TAG: all involved

OOC: thanks DarthZordon, and i wish bobmarley the best of luck. oh and sorry about the last post, i was really out of it that day.

4. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Jedi Council's chamber, The Jedi Temple

" Welcome young Celeste. I am Arith your new master."

Celeste smiled and bowed. "Honored to have you as my Master. I look forward to helping you." She then turned and looked at the other Jedi Master named Dillon.

" Young Jedi, do you fear death?"

Celeste thought about this. The day she lost her mother was a terrible experience. But when she came to the Jedi Temple as a youngling, they taught her the old saying that: Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, and Hate leads to Suffering. This, however, was true.

"No, Master," Celeste replied, standing straight, "I do not fear death. The Jedi Code states that 'There is no death, there is the Force', and I believe in that."

5. darthvecron

darthvecron Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2007
    IC: Captain Rev Zander

Rev sighed as Arnur invited him to sit, Great, now I have to talk about my feelings, why must they continually waste my time? He sat down and looked to Arnur, not trying to hide his displeasure, ?Well, I'm 27 years old, I'm an only child, my parents both work in the Coruscant banks, I've always been interested in sports, but never decided to stay with any one particular sport for any length of time, because I got bored. I came here because I knew that flying a fighter would give me the thrills that I'm seeking in many new and different ways and I love flying. What else do you want to know??

Tag: Darth Zordon

6. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Lorcan / Darth Wraith

Darth Wraith was shocked by the proclomation given by the Overlord. He was going to personally train the bounty hunter? He knew that Solomon Kane was powerful in the dark side, but there must have been more for the Sith Overlord to want to train him personally.

Wraith watched as Angrus-Manyu left the room in an outburst. Not something Wraith would have personally done, especially when it came to Darth Belail, but he was still breathing, so he must have some further purpose.

Wraith looked over at Solomon.

"You know, being trained by the Overlord is a very great honor. It also has some very major implications. I doubt that he will tolerate failure near as well as any of the other Sith masters."

Wraith sighed.

"You are very fortunate, Solomon Kane. I look forward to fighting side by side with you someday."

Darth Wraith turned to exit the room, glancing back at Solomon.

"Oh, and Kane, don't try anything stupid while I'm gone. You may be Darth Belail's new pet project, but Darth Angrus-Manyu and I are still more than you can handle."

Wraith gave a sinister grin and left Solomon alone in the communications room. He headed back to his quarters in the ship, wanting to meditate and go over his latest aquisition.

As Wraith entered his quarters, he pulled a datapad off the desk in the corner.

We've found it! the excited response played again in his head.

After many long months of pouring through archives and old reference material, he had found what he was looking for. He had told Darth Angrus-Manyu that he had yet to find a ship that was befitting a Sith Knight. If all went as scheduled, that problem would be resolved in a matter of weeks. If he could find the last part of the equation, then he might be able to...

His comm beeped.

"Yes?"

"Lord Lorcan, I mean Wraith, we have found something that you may be interested in."

Wraith knew that it was one of his many contacts he had scouring the galaxy for remnants of a long lost Empire. He knew chances were remote, but he had the funds to pay for what he was looking for.

"That is a vague statement, be more specific."

"I'm sorry, this is Darvis Yan. I'm in the outer rim, not too far from Mon Calimari."

"You said you found something?"

"Yes, my lord. We have found the remains of one of the ships you have been searching for. It's in better condition than we could have hoped for."

"Are you certain it's one of the ships I'm looking for?"

"Quite certain. The basic description you gave us of the vessel is almost exactly what we are looking at."

"Looking at?"

"We gathered the crew and put the ramains on-board. I'm sending over a picture of it now."

Wraith waited in anticipation as the picture pulled up. His heart lept in his throat as the image appeared. The ship was damaged, but it was almost complete. It would aid in his effort more that he could have ever hoped.

"Excellent work, Darvis. You and your crew will be handsomely rewarded. Take the ship to my associate at the following coordinates..."

Wraith sent the data to Darvis, who shook his head in acknowledgement.

Wraith ended the communication and sat back in his chair. The day couldn't have gone better for him. He was regularly scoffed at for searching through the archives as much as he did, but he knew that much could be learned by looking into the past.

He closed his eyes and began to meditate, waiting for Angrus-Manyu to let them know they were leaving.

tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90

------

IC: Grosh

Grosh lay on the ground, trying to open his eyes. His head felt like he was in a boxing match with a rancor, and the rancor had won.

He felt the heavy table on top of him, and he slid it off his back. He got to his knees and looked over at Damion.

"Damion? Damion, you awake?" he asked as he rubbed the side of his own head.

He looked at his hand and saw a bit of blood on it. As his eyes became more focused, he looked around the room. He didn't see Solomon anywhere.

"Osik," h

7. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri

Demitri sat down in his private quarters and began to meditate. He sat in concentration levitating everything in the room. The feeling in the room grew from a calm quiet existence to an angry, brooding tension. Demitri was searching his feelings and his thoughts; he was replaying the battle in his head trying to find out where he went wrong. he then makes his way to his feet, he takes out his lightsaber and begins practicing his lightsaber form. At this point he began to work work with form IV or Ataru. he moved with beautiful precession, his manor in each mock attack showed great discipline, yet expressing his anger. he then slowly moves to makashi, showing elegance in each attack. while doing this he begins to think about the Sith and the Jedi. He then begins to speak softly to himself-

"Am i on the right side? Or am i just another pawn in a plot to gain power? No! i left the Jedi for a reason, i left to combat their hypocrisy. I left to be something more. But am i fulfilling that expectation? Am i trying to do what i was meant to do? The Master has no interest in either Lorcan or me. NO! NO! NO! this can't be, Belthazor has shown me the truth. he has shown me my fears and has taught me to turn them in to strength. He truly is the master i have been searching for, the master i wanted. But still, i wonder."

He then hears a pounding on the hull of the ship, it was coming from the entrance ramp.

"Who is that?"-he mumbles curiously to himself-" I wonder if that is Jurokk"

he then begins to walk towards the ramp with great caution.

"who is it?" he asks this question feeling something odd behind the door. in prepartaion for his own defense he ignites his lightsaber.

TAG: DarthZordon 92SE-R

"Oh, and Kane, don't try anything stupid while I'm gone. You may be Darth Belail's new pet project, but Darth Angrus-Manyu and I are still more than you can handle."

Kane stood in the communications room in nervous anxiety. he began to speak to himself in the quiet solitude of the room.

"More than i could handle, yeah right. well i guess this is gonna be one hell of a trip. i just wonder who this Jurokk guy the speak of is."

he then began to pace back and fourth in the room, waiting for something to happen. he then heard the banging noise on the hull, he saw Demitri move towards the entry ramp. he then goes to Lorcan's room.

"So, what is this Darth Belail like huh? does he have a bad temper? or is he just as simple minded as the rest of you guys."

TAG: 92SE-R

IC: Damion Comrada

"Hey man, get up. We still got a job to do."

Damion stirred awake by the brushing of his shoulder, wakes up with a sudden twitch. as he gets up he wipes a small amount of saliva away from his lips.

"What i'm awake." he then begins to stand up and look around. he suddenly remembers the events that have transpired and looks at Grosh. "Job, well its pretty clear that when you say job, i think you mean something else. 'cause this is not what we were payed to do. so far i have been thrown, shocked, and beaten. and i still have yet to kill one person."

as Damion was speaking he looks out of the nearby window and sees the jedi in the street.

"come on grosh you gotta meet a few friends of mine."

TAG: all on tatooine

8. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    Name: Cassius Fett
    Homeplanet: Mandalore
    Species: Humanoid
    Forcer user: No
    Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
    Physical Appearance: The epitome of physical fitness
    Bio: A descendant from the legendary Fett lineage he is one of two active Fett bounty hunters along with his younger brother. He pays homage to the Fett line.
    Weapons: EE-9 Carbine Rifle, Czerka ZX-4 Flamethrower, Blastech-Dur 112 wrist laser, MM22 Rocket Launcher
    Clothes: Full Yellow Mandalorian Armor, Green Mandolorian Helmet
    Stature: Quiet, Menacing, Dangerous
    Weight: 167 lbs
    Special traits: Wears a jet-pack. Is of Fett lineage and lives up to the reputation. Joined the bounty hunting business at age 18 and was joined by his brother 3 years later to make the deadliest bounty hunter team in the galaxy.

9. Mr-Fett

Mar 11, 2009
    Name: Marcellus Fett
    Homeplanet: Mandalore
    Species: Humanoid
    Forcer user: no
    Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
    Physical Appearance: Lean and very muscular built more for speed than strength
    Bio: Teamed up with his brother when he became of age and went on to become the most feared team of bounty hunters in the galaxy. Creates a perfect counter balance to his brothers heavy weapons load with a fast and light load and shielding.
    Weapons:2 SSK-9 Heavy Blaster Pistols, Wide Array of poison darts for almost any situation, Grenade bandolier
    Clothes: Full orange Mandalorian Armor, Green Gauntlets
    Stature: Quiet, Menacing, Dangerous
    Weight: 132 lbs
    Special traits: Extremely fast and very good at close quarters hand to hand combat. Carries modified personal shield generators in place of a jet pack to cover himself and his brother in tight situations.

10. Mr-Fett

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Fett Twins

The "Sarlac's Bane" a Bes'uliik-3 Mandolorian heavy fighter had set down on Tatooine three hours ago and the Fett brothers could be seen leaving and disappearing into the dusk of the desert planet. The brothers were here to meet up with an old friend on a mission that he said even over their secured lines could only be talked about in person and in private. There was of course no better place to do this than at Reba's Cantina in Mos Eisley. Reba was a female hutt whom they had done lots of business with in the past and they knew that they could rely on her place as a secure location. They entered and moved to the back of the dark room.

Reba: "You boys want something to drink from Aunt Reba? Its been a long time my friends."

Cassius keying his helmets loudspeakers "Two Waters Reba". Ordering only out of courtesy for their host the Fett's were not here to drink they were here for one reason and one reason only. They had a meeting with Tearus Jeando the only other bounty hunter in the galaxy that they considered to be of their mettle.

Over his helmets comlink Marcellus says "He's late, Tearus Jeando is never late. Not to something of this implied importence." Cassius calmly replies "Patience brother, if Jeando is late he has his reasons. But just in case I'm going to tap into the local holonet and see if anything has been going on."

Five minutes pass and both the Fetts get up and leave the cantina without another word. They climb up to the rooftops and begin a fast pace towards the quart yard that was just shown on the holonet.

Marcellus says to his brother "Do you think he was killed? There was lots of jedi and sith in that battle..." Cassius scoffs at his brothers question. "Do you think Tearus Jeando would be stopped by a few stinking sith let alone jedi? They are his specialty he was probably there because he got bored waiting for us to show up. You know him always a day ahead of schedule."

They were rappeling across a rather tall building when both of the Fetts got yanked down through the rags and lines of a dark alley.

IC: Tearus Jeando

"Cassius Marcellus it's me Tearus we need to get off planet now to much heat here meet me at Gina's on Rhommamool." With that the three hunters broke apart and went to their respective ships and took off on their own round abouts to the planet Rhommamool to discuss this mission far away from the eyes of the holonet, jedi, and sith.

11. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Oberon

The Jedi sensed first the trouble of his girlfriend, then felt her jump into life. " What happened?"- thye had dozed off while Arnur was inspecting the security. Arnur actually jumped in and said- Are you all right?"

tag: All

IC: Jurokk Kashazud

NOt only was it Jurokk but it was the Second most powerful Sith at the TIme. Belthazor loyal man, his go to guy. His left hand and eyes. Jurokk was imposing and just as dangerous as the Dark Overlord. THe doors opened he was standing alone, his look of anger and disgust were enough to pu tfear unto the bravest of men. Jurokk was proficient in Makashi and exelled in double saber combat. Like Kun before him, Jurokk had effectively combined the two to create a most lethatl dose of saber combat. " Hello my young Sith."- he watched them for a moment-" Were are the Jedi? Are they alive or dead?"- it was retorical for Jurokk knew the answer. He had the gift of seeing more through the FOrce than other men, he was a sort of prophet in Sith standards. " We cannot let them leave the planet. If Bathumei learns of this he will know we are joined with the Fyur in a deadly alliance. And worst of all Oberon will not come here. THey will have the last laugh, unless we kill the Jedi. "- he looked at Solomon Kane, he levitated the Dug- " THe Overlord is investing time in this"- he threw the idiotic hunter agaisnt his ship-" I hope you are worth the waste."- he kneeled-" Do not think me as weak minded as these bafoons of the FOrce. I would destroy them if are cause was not greater. You like you the Sith only want perfection, something you excell at. So join us, do it nicely, or I'll be forced to do it the Hard way, either you join, or you join. "- Jurokk said in his raspy voice.

IC: Kira and Loren

Kira ran towards LOren, she sent out a distress signal to Coruscant. SHe saw through a window Damion and signaled for him ot come quickly. " Hang on brother help is on the way."

IC: THe Jedi COuncil

All the council nodded at her response, surely she was wise beyond her years. Bathumei however received distressing news about his sons in middle of session. " My dear girl, you have passed the test. YOu are now to go with Arth to Tatooine to aid in the rescue of my sons and of a few friends of ours. "- he signaled Arith who stood up behind the Padawan and placed his hand on her shoulder and then in his booming voice said-" We are ready Bathumei."- he looked at the old Heren-" Now or should we wait for tomorrow."

" I'm afraif it ought to be now, for the Sith are involved."

tag: SS and all

12. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

Grosh shook his head, following Damion out into the courtyard. He took in the area, gaping in awe. It looked like a windstorm had hit an isolated area. A windstorm that would make the ones on Ryloth pale in comparison. His head was still pounding from the hit he had taken. He cursed himself for not wearing his armor and helmet. His father would have been very displeased had he found out.

"So, Damion, who's your new friends?" he asked as they came closer to the group of Jedi.

He looked closer at one of the women, not really recognizing her body, but instantly recognizing her eyes. It was the slave girl from Ithorak's shop. His eyes widened as he looked at Damion.

"Utreekov! Your new friend are Jedi? Are you trying to get us killed?"

He leaned in closer to Damion.

"Do you think the Fyur, or the crime lords, will just let you switch sides? You realize that you're effectively killing your career, and mine as well. I left the Alliance for a reason, you chakaaryc."

Grosh stood staring at Damion, fuming.

In the back of his mind, though, he wondered if he had been hit harder than he thought. He hadn't used much Mando'a in years, trying not to bring attention to himself. Now it was just coming out in spurts.

"I don't know what you're playing at Damion, but I don't like the way things are going."

Tag: Hitman90, DarthZordon

------

IC: Janice

Janice was still trying to calm herself, and barely made out Oberon's question. It wasn't until Arnur came into their quarters that Janice snapped out of the daze she was in.

"Huh?" she said reflectively.

As Arnur repeated the question, Janice smiled.

"It was only a dream. I've had them off and on for the past few nights, but I'm fine now."

She looked over at Oberon, a clear expression of concern on his face.

"I'm fine, really. It was just one of those dreams that is so real you can't tell if it was a dream, or a memory."

She gently kissed Oberon on the forehead. She then got out of the bed and made her way to the refresher. She shut the door and turned the water for the sink on. She let the water run over her hands, and then she splashed a bit onto her face.

Janice turned the water off and looked in the mirror.

You have signed your death warrant!

The statement was pressing on her mind, and she was unable to shake it. As she looked into the mirror, she noticed her vision was growing fuzzy. She wiped her eyes. Then she began to feel light headed. Before she realized it, she collapsed on the floor.

------

Darth Wraith looked with disdain on Solomon.

"I don't remember inviting you into my quarters, dug."

Then Wraith heard the noise on the outside of the ship. When Angrus-Mayu opened the hatch, there stood Jurokk Kashazud. Wraith looked at the man in wonderment. Wraith knew who the man was, and was what Wraith was striving to become: a master of the double bladed lightsaber. Wraith had a reverencial fear of the man, knowing how powerful he really was.

When Jurokk asked about the Jedi, Wraith waited for Angrus-Manyu to answer. Afterall, it was Angrus-Manyu that failed to defeat the Jedi and secure Solomon Kane. All knew that the question wasn't one to be answered, however.

Wraith just stood there and watched as Jurokk told Solomon how things were going to be.

"It's an honor to have you here in our presence, Lord Kashazud," Wraith spoke as he bowed, his lightsaber dangling from his belt.

Tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90

13. darthvecron

Sep 14, 2007
    IC: Captain Rev Zander

Rev heard the scream and followed Arnur toward the Chancellor's quarters, finding it rather hard to keep up with the Jedi. He thought he was physically fit, but this Jedi was putting him to shame. He got to the door a second after Arnur and only peered through the door. He saw Janice walk to the refresher and was about to turn around and leave, when he heard a thud. He turned back and looked around the room and realized where the sound had come from, ?Crap.?

The Jedi had lept into action before he did, obviously sensing Janice fade out before he heard the thud. They beat him to the door, so he only asked, ?Do we need a medic??

14. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Oberon and Arnur

The brothers took the girl Arnur ordered the captain-" Rev, tak eout the bed we need it. to lay her down."

THey carried her body to the bed Arnur blurted out- " Oy Obbie you really know how to pick them."

Oberon just looked concerned. " Captain Zander delay the flight. Janice doesn't feel well."

tag: darthvecron

IC: Jurokk

The Dark Lord looked at Wraith-" Well my young Sith I hope the honor shall be returned by the end of this mission. I sense the Jedi moving and Bathumei will not be long away and if he gets here not even I would dare fight him. But none of that matters now. Rest my probe droids will reveal what needs to be known." - he hit a button on his cane. About 20 probe droids came out and spread through the desert. " If they find anything we will know." - he looked at Angrus Manyu and Wraith-" Beside your failure you proved more than a match for Loren and his sister that is good. But do not be quick to pride yourself, for if it was this difficult to beat those fools it'll be harder to beat Oberon and much worse to beat Arnur and impossible to beat Bathumei."

Kira looked at the hunter-" Sorry for the desit but ot be fair this cover was created long before you came here. ANd besides the Fyur will probably kill you so you better help us get off this rock, my father and brother will help you all get safe. "

OCC: CHapter 1 is ending and much mor eis left for chapter 2 but my friends I' dliek for you to invite people to join and help make this RPG bigger because chapter 2 is gonna need the scale. To le tyou know MR. Fett wil attack the Senate. Hehe nohing else can be said for now. So try and see if you can find more people to join.

15. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri

The doors to the ship opened. standing infront of the bright light coming from the outside. Demitri knew that it had to be him, it had to be Jurokk. this was a man that he respected. Jurokk was his mentor, his teacher. He learned everything about lightsaber combat from him. He learned what it meant to be a sith from Jurokk. in many ways he was closer with Jurokk then Belthazor. He felt anger and disappointment about his mission. he failed, this caused Demitri to feel ashamed of himself. Through these depressed feelings, Demitri felt something else, he felt a sense of happiness coming from Lorcan. he felt a sense of comfort coming from him. demitri then heard Jurokk speak.

"Were are the Jedi? Are they alive or dead?"

demitri understood the point that Jurokk was trying to make, so he felt the need to explain himself.

"I understand master. I failed you. i was beaten by a jedi, disgraceful to myself, You, Belthazor, and of course the Sith. But i did not put my life in their hands, i did not lay down my weapon and surrender like some."

He then looked at Lorcan with a smile. he felt that he may have exposed Lorcan's weakness during the fray. Demitri felt that he may have brought to light Lorcan's actions.

IC: Damion

"I don't know what you're playing at Damion, but I don't like the way things are going."

Damion then turns to Grosh, he smiles and begins to speak.

"well, they certainly seem to be on our side, don't they. See you need to realize that you need to keep our optins open. oh, and careers. Who needs carres? i mean, come on, isn't life about fun. besides i doubt that you could have survived without them. as for me, well i'm good at what i do. so Kira what do you need darling."

As he finishes speaking he looks at the jedi with a grin.

TAG: all

Kane looks at the sith standing before him. he sees the determination in his eyes. KAne then begins to snap out of his stare and listen to the sith.

"So join us, do it nicely, or I'll be forced to do it the Hard way, either you join, or you join. "

Kane listens to these words carefully. he realizes by this time that he has no other choice and must do this.

"Well, i don't have much of a choice do i?

16. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    The Jedi Council's chamber, The Jedi Temple

" My dear girl, you have passed the test. YOu are now to go with Arth to Tatooine to aid in the rescue of my sons and of a few friends of ours. "

Celeste smiled. She was grateful that the Jedi Council accepted her another Master. As Arith, her Jedi Master, placed a hand on her shoulder and asked would they now go, Bathumei replied that they could.

This was really exciting for the young Padawan girl. She couldn't wait to save her other fellow Jedi's lives. "Focus! Focus. This is no time to get all jumpy. Stand as you are, and don't be too excited," Celeste reminded herself inside her head.

The young girl nodded and smiled. "Masters? I too am ready."

17. Mr-Fett

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Taryn Jeando

Taryn knew that she was weakened after the fight but the turmoil was not over. She began to draw the light of the force from deep down inside of her. Bringing up happy memories and using them to fuel her light side power and sustain her for the duration of the aftermath. Looking around she saw the female jedi Kira whom she recognized as a Baradar ran towards her brother Loren who had been injured during the fight. Jogging over to the fallen knight she rested a hand on Kira in a silent gesture for her to back away. She then began to pour what force energy she had been building into the blacked out Loren...

Standing up shakily after lending her force strength she looked to Kira and said "Your brother has sustained many small wounds from the fight and he pushed himself very far. I have given him enough energy to get himself into a healing trance. He will be ok for the time being but it will not be enough in the long run. He needs medical attention and jedi healers. Now let me look at you, I have some force energy left and you look a little worse for wear."

IC: Tearus Jeando and Rhiskar Jeando (Unaware of either ones identity)

En route to Rhammamool

"I dont care if you want to have a man on the front line I do this MY WAY! That is one of my rules it always has been, it always will be!" yelled Tearus at his employer. Rhiskar calmly replies "Listen to me bounty hunter, this is a very delicate and precise operation. It needs to be done exactly how it is planned. My man is... lets say skilled... in what he does and he will not be a burden. If it is that big of a problem I will throw and extra 20,000 creds for you to take him along. Sound good?" "Whatever... But hear me now. If he gets in the way I will blast him. Tell him to meet at the coordinates in 12 hours."

"Rimsk go meet with these hunters and make sure the other two know that they each get 10,000 creds to keep quiet about their so called leader. I will have my accountant track the credits so that we can eliminate them later." "Yes boss" and with that Rimsk left for Rhommamool.

Tearus didn't like this. Political assasinations were not his thing and he knew it would bring major heat because he was double crossing his main employer the Alliance. But the creds were off the chart and with this he could retire comfortably. He hoped this Rimsk character was what his mysterious employer said he was. He hated all this cloak and dagger stuff with his employers. He didnt even have a name! The cold feeling had been a constant these past few hours and was beginning to spread throughout his whole body. Something wasn't right and he didn't like it.

Tag: None

"Just got a comm from Tearus. We got an extra guy from our employer meeting us at Rhommamool, 20k creds to take him along. What do you think?" not looking up from the controls Cassius keyed his inter-helmet comm system with a twitch of his face. "I dont know. I've known Tearus for 8 years now and have been through some hard times but he seemed bothered about something. Who knows with him though, I dont care either way as long as the creds are good." "What do you think the job is? Must be something big for him to not want to talk about it on Tatooine." "Marcellus how am I supposed to know. We will just have to wait until we get to Rhommamool. Now lock it up and concentrate we are going to have rough times ahead."

With another twitch Cassius closed the com and sat there staring into the vid screen inside his helmet playing a clip of his daughter learning to walk with the help of his beautiful wife. He wondered how long has it been... Four years since I have been home. My baby girl is probably all grown up now, and Rika, well she knows what its like. She used to run with us before Kara was born. "After this I'm going home to my family..."

Marcellus sat there irritated by his brother and his silent concentrate before the fight mumbo jumbo. He knew as well as his brother knew that it wasn't meditation or hard thinking that won fights, that joke was a jedi

18. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

As much as Grosh hated to admit it, he knew the Jedi was correct. The Fyur may have possibly killed them after their mission. On the other hand, with his ties to Crimelord Fandana, he thought that may have been enough of a deterrant.

"Let's get one thing straight, Jetii, I don't work for the Alliance anymore. I'll do what I can to get off this dustball alive, but don't expect me to come fighting for your cause again. The Alliance burned me badly once already, it won't happen again."

While deep down Grosh felt bad for going off on the Jedi like that, who had nothing to do with what went wrong when he was in the service, he needed to make sure they knew where he stood.

Deep in his gut, Grosh just wanted to go home for once. Not to Coruscant, but to his real home. Back to his clan.

Dar'manda, that's what his dad used to say about the family, but mostly referred to himself. Grosh never knew why his father left Madalore, but he never took them there. Instead he trained Grosh and his siblings the best he could on Coruscant. Which Wasn't easy.

"So what's your plan to get us off the planet in one piece? Those guys that came after Solomon seemed to mean business."

Tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90, spatz, Mr-Fett

------

Wraith looked at Angrus-Manyu with contempt. Trying to shift focus onto what Wraith had done while he was trying to obtain Solomon Kane.

"As I recall, we agreed that I would distract the Jedi while you sought Solomon Kane. And while I may have sat on the ground while the Jedi surrounded me, I used their weakness to my advantage. I bought you time to get Solomon Kane. Instead you were distracted, lost him, and then decided to fight the Jedi on your own. That was not what the Overlord commanded us to do. Do not try to shift blame for your failure."

Wraith turned his attention to Jurokk.

"Hopefully your probe droids will reveal more about the Jedi and their current state. If they are weakened, then we need to strike as soon as possible."

Wraith felt fear radiating off Solomon, and anger from Angrus-Manyu. He ignored them both, focusing on Jurokk instead.

Tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90

------

In the darkness, Janice could hear Oberon, Arnur, and Captain Zander. She tried, but she couldn't call out to them. She yelled, but the noise just echoed, not ever becoming vocal.

She was then blinded as it appeared she was transported to a city. She didn't recognize it, but there was a war raging all around. Explosions rocked nearby buildings and blaster shots were being traded by both sides. While Janice saw all this unfolding, it was like she wasn't there at the same time. She wasn't afraid, but instead watched intently. She watched as soldiers fought and died.

As soon as it had come, the scene was gone, and she was back in the darkness of her mind. Alone.

Again she tried to wake up, to move a limb, something to let the others know she was okay, but she couldn't.

Then she heard a distance voice. It was Bathumei.

She couldn't make out what he was saying, but in the darkness a small speck of light began to show. It began to get a little brighter with every passing second. In her mind, she ran toward the warmth that she could feel coming from the light. If she could reach it, she knew she would be safe.

Tag: DarthZordon, DarthVecron

19. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC; Arith

The Jedi Lord had taken his Padawan ot a ship. THe Phoenix was Bathumei's personal vessel and transport for the Jedi Grand Council. " THe Grand Master was kind enough to let us use this transport my young apprentice. "- he let Celeste inside. The Phoenix was the fastest ship in the galaxy, capable of making almost instant jumps and getting to places in parsecs. Inside the ship was about twenty five Jedi. " All right, the time has come to help the Baradars, my friends for those who do not know me I am Arith, Jedi Lord, and leader of this mission. Whatever you may need let me know, I shall be in the private quarters with my new Padawan. " - Arith then showed Celeste to the Meditation chamber. " Now my dear girl sit in that small Meditating bolb, I shall sit in this one."- He sat as he was speaking and let a small grunt, Arith too was very old. " I want to get to know you. COme tell me about yourself. The time will come when there shall be no talking and many action and war will fill our minds."

tag: Skywalker Shine

IC: Bathumei

As the Council meeting ended, the old Jedi felt Janice go to the floor, she had feinted. He quickly used the OFrce to find her. And now he yelled -" Janice! Take my hand!Now!"- he feared this was another attack from the darkness of the Sith.

tag: 92SE-R

Kira was very tired and told Damion-" Well my father will probably need some spies here. Adn as for you Grosh, I can sense you are ofcourse resentful to the alliance, but you have yet to meet my father he will help in ways you have yet dreamed. His wisdom is reknowned and he will let you help in whatever way you deem right. Besides working for him is a blast. I can tell I am his daughter." - the Jedi woman healed her brother and then went to her, Kira collapsed in the Jedi woman's arms. She began to cry suddenly. SHe couldn't stop, this was her first skirmish with the Sith, adn it almost kille dher and the others she swore to protect.

Loren got up, slowly but surely, having listened to the conversation for quite a while and was finally abl to move thanks to the energyu boost given to by the Jedi. " Well if my sister was smart,"- he looked at her and laughed a bit-" And she is she would have contacted my father, he in turn would send a Jedi Lord, maybe Yeron or Arith. ANd if one of those guys is here then we are really safe. "- he caressed his sister's back but hse did not move from the woman. SHe was transfixed.

Loren looked at the woma-" Thank you I know it was you. You have been of great help to us."
    He then turned to the hunters-" With the Jeid convoy here we will get back to Coruscant, my father needs to know Belthazor's plan."- he lookda the puzzeled look in the hunter's eyes-" Belthazor is the big bad leader of the Sith. THe guy that caused this storm. A powerful block whom my father defeated before."- he trailed in thought. His pain brought him back, he gasped a bit for air-" You know I wanna get off this peive of trash of a planet.

IC:Yaseen Jor

Was informed of the treason that was being insued. He would destroy them soon, but not now. The Jedi were there and he feared them above all. And from what little intelligence he could recover the jedi there were Baradar's children. And he didn't want to mess with that apple. The Crime Lords ahd gathered in his fortress all supporting him all the way. " We need to strike at the heart of the Alliance. Destroy Oberon who will surley not come here and his dear old father big bad Bathumei. "- the Crime Lords aserted. " So there must eb an attack, one that will rock Coruscant and the Alliance to its very core. The Sith will help us in any way possible but with your support the Fyur will finally destroy the Alliance. "

Fandana and Gorto Mantel were talking when they head the greatest crime lord before them the mighty Selutar the Hutt and his bodyguard "the Iron" Jaster speak-" Dear Crime Lords, the Jedi have brought nought but caos into this galaxy. And I am old now but remember well the wars of of shadow, were o

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Inside The Phoenix, preparing to get in hyperspace

" Now my dear girl sit in that small Meditating bolb, I shall sit in this one."

Celeste nodded. "Yes, Master." The young girl sat on the Meditating bolb, and faced her new Master. She was thrilled to be on a mission now. All her years of training worked well for her.

" I want to get to know you. COme tell me about yourself. The time will come when there shall be no talking and many action and war will fill our minds."

The young girl bit her lower lip and nodded. War. Action. So many things going on since the Sith have returned. She then focused back on her Master. "Well... I was born on Corellia, raised by only my mother. I never had a father. My mother died of a fever when I turned 10, and I traveled the Galaxy, all by myself. A few years passed, and I started to sell fruits on the streets, trying to earn credits. But that life wasn't kind to me.

Then a Jedi Master brought me to the Temple. Said that the Force ran strongly in me. So, after training and learning the ways of the Force, I became a Padawan." Celeste hung her head down, bothered by the story she just told her new Master.

21. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri/Darth Angrus-Manyu

He saw the scolding that occured right in front of him. Demitri felt Jurokk's anger at Lorcan. it made him happy to see that the failure did not fall soly on his shoulders. he felt a sense of redmeption for the listen that Lorcan had learned. He then put his head down and slightly grinned. he then looked up at Jurokk.

"Master, i am to believe that Kane will be taken for trainig on Korriban. We will head off quickly, and i wish you well. I have no doubt that you will destroy those jedi."

Demitri then bowed befor Jurokk and left into the cockpit. On the his way he began to speak to Lorcan.

"Wraith we need to talk, now."

He then continued walking down the hallway to the cockpit.

TAG: All

"And yes Kane you don't have any option."

Kane looked at this sith with certain look of anger and frustration.

"well then i guess i better get going huh?"

He then walked down the adjacent hallway to his quarters. he laid down on the bad and began to thik to himself. he thought about his life up until this point. then he realized that now, all of that is left behind.

"what have i gotten myself into."

TAG: none

IC: Damion Comrada

Damion stared at kira as she collapsed. he heard her crying, which made him cringe with disgust. he walked towards her to see her in a closer view. he viewed her broken expression and quickly turned away. he then began to walk to grosh and speak with him about the current situation.

"So, you get to talk to the great Bathumei. hmmm, wow! talk about promotions. the great Bathumei, well it certainly beats working for a bunch of idealistic schemers, huh?"

He then slapped Grosh on the back and walked awy to where all the jedi were standing.

TAG: all

22. Mr-Fett

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Taryn Jeando

"Let me get you two to my safe-house it is not far from here. I have medical supplies, food, refresher and a decent bed to sleep in. We could all use it." She knew it would not work but she tried anyway. After hearing Loren speak she agreed to leave him behind with a small force burst or energy. She began to take Kira, who had blacked out, to her safehouse leaving the other three behind to help those who had been hurt in the battle.

Tag: DarthZordon, 92SE-R

"We have an incoming transmission from Yaseen Jor" said Marcellus with a twitch of his face. "Forward it to my helmet com." A few minutes later Cassius cut the feed and removed his helmet, his brother did the same. "Marcellus... They want us to kill Oberon and Bathumei. This has to be what Tearus wants to talk to us about." Marcellus heaved a big sigh "What are gonna do brother. Bounty hunting is one thing political assasinations that is another thing entirely." Replacing his helmet Cassius said over his loudspeaker "We will talk it over with Tearus brother... He will know what to do. He has a knack for that."

23. darthvecron

Sep 14, 2007
    IC: Rev Zander

Rev pulled out the bed and grabbed the pillow to make sure that it sat right underneath Janice's head. Once she was down on the bed, Rev turned and pulled out his com link and signalled Graham Archer, ?Archer here.?

?Graham, we've got to delay the flight. I'm not sure how long yet, so keep your gear at hand.?

?Aye sir.?

Rev pocketed the small com link and turned back around to face the two Jedi standing over the Twi'lek woman. Arnur came over to him and took him outside, ?Cancel the flight.?

?I've already delayed the flight, I've got my men ready to fly at a moment's notice.?

Just then a transmission interrupted them from another Jedi somewhere on Coruscant. They spoke a bit about Jedi on Tatooine and the Sith. Who? Rev didn't recognize the term, but from the way Arnur reacted Rev knew that this was not good.

?Captain,? the hologram said, turning to look at him, ?tell the Grand Admiral to boost security in the area,? and with that disappeared.

Arnur looked at him, the seriousness of his gaze stunned Rev. The man was scared. What was going on? ?If anything it would have been an honor to fly and fight along side you Rev. But now things are worse. And full scale war isn't far behind. However I really like you, I don't know you have a certain spirit that will never quell. And that's good. I'll talk to Oberon so you stay in charge of security. However keep those fighters flying near the Senate. On my orders patrol the skies. THis place has become almost a death trap."

?Right away, Master Jedi, if you will excuse me,? Rev walked past Arnur, not really waiting to be dismissed. He grabbed his com link again and called Graham once again, ?Change of plans again Graham, get your squadron out there. Patrol the skies around the Senate!?

?What? What's wrong? What's happened??

?The Fyur are planning to kill the Chancellor, get out there! They may be coming here to take him down! Stay sharp! Anything could be a threat! Move it!?

?Aye sir, we're in our fighters now and heading out!?

?Good, Zander out.?

Rev smiled, reassured that he made the right choice with Archer. The man was efficient and worked quickly and he liked that. As he was walking through the hangar, the last X-Wing was jetting out into the air. Rev stormed out of the hangar, into the hallway and right into the Grand Admiral's office, forgetting to knock, ?Admiral we have an emergency. The Jedi have ordered that you boost the security in this sector. The Fyur are planning to assassinate the Chancellor.?

24. Mr-Fett

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Rhiskar Jeando

"My Lord the Jedi have learned of our plans to assasinate him but this has taken a turn for the better and played right into our hands. There is to be a full senate meeting in three days time to decide on a course of action against the Fyur. I will have my Besuliik's to attack then." After a few seconds the Fyur leader nodded his approval and cut the transmission.

He had just closed the link when it rang again. This time it was his loyal body guard Rimsk... "My master I have arrived on Rhommamool and I await the hunters. They contacted me and said that they are on planet and securing some interests and that they will meet me by nightfall." "Good, you know what to do. The galactic senate is meeting in three days time, and once the attack starts the Supreme Chancellor will be rushed away by his knights and bodyguards. He will be accompanied by a squadron of strike commando's so it will be no simple task." "I understand, I will not fail you milord. Everything will be taken care of." "Good, See you in a few days."

Upon hearing the news from his bodyguard he contacted the captain piloting the freighter in high orbit over Coruscant. "Captain here are the coordinates that you need to be at three days at exactly 10:00 AM. I have forwarded 375,000 credits to you account and you will get another 375,000 upon the completion of this task." "Yes sir, but may I ask why so much for such a small task?" "No" and with that he cut the transmission.

For such a large scale plot he had much work to do so he opened his comm again this time calling in to a droid that had been secretly bought from the mandalorians and smuggled inside one of the Besuliik's. It was basically a bomb with a droid brain and legs. It detached from its parent droid and crawled into a small duct on the freighter, moving to the fusilage of the ship and counting down until exactly 10:02 AM the precise time the all of the Besuliik's would be clear from the ship.

Tag: None

25. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

Wraith took the scolding from Jurrok, knowing that in someway the Sith Lord was correct. He would not fail again, he promised himself that. As Demitri walked into the cockpit, he called for Wraith to join him.

"What is it you wish to speak to me about?"

tag: Hitman90

------

Grosh still didn't like the idea of working for the Alliance, even if he did get to meet the great Bethumei. At the moment though Grosh knew it was better to keep his head down and follow along. Once again, he was a grunt in the service of the Alliance, despite what the Jedi felt. He still wanted to tear into the Intelligence officer that eroded his trust in the Alliance. He was sure that pencil pusher was a higher up by now. Bothans may have been good spies, but certain ones were less than ideal officers.

He noticed the Jedi woman walking away, saying something about a safehouse. Grosh seriously doubted there was such a thing on htis planet, or any planet for that matter. The prospect for some good sleep, however, was a motivating factor in following the Jedi. His head still hurt, and it felt like the hit from the Sith had jarred memories loose that Grosh fought to keep buried.

He noticed that the Jedi was in a little weakened state, and so Grosh quickened his pace to catch up to her. He walked beside her for a moment, then looked at her.

"I can carry her for a while, it looks like you could use the rest."

He then held out his arms in gesture.

Tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90, Mr-Fett

------

It was mere seconds, but Janice could now hear Bethumei very clearly, but in a way much different than Oberon or Arnur.

"Janice! Reach out to me!"

Inside her mind, Janice reached out to the voice, the speck of light in the black void.

She felt the warmth touch her fingers and the familiar presence of Bethumei with it. The feeling of warmth and comfort began to fill her body.

As the darkness began to fall, she was greeted by another voice, but it was different. It was soothing, yet sounded as if a thousand people were speaking at once.

"Welcome, Janice Filo," began the voice, "we have been waiting for you to awaken."

"What do you mean awaken?"

"You have special abilities, Janice, you always have. They have lain dormant until now."

"Is that why I kept blacking out? Is that why I'm trapped here in my mind?"

"In a sense, yes. To fully awaken your senses, it was needed for your mind and body to rest. The advancement of the Sith allies has made it necessary to temporarily shield you from the Sith Overlord's presence."

"But why?"

"Because, Janice, you are a Prophetess. Both the Sith and the Jedi would have found out eventually. You have chosen your path with the Jedi, and so now comes the time for you the help them, as Oberon will listen to you."

"But I don't understand..."

"In time you will. The visions you have seen are of something that is coming. Trust Obern and his family, they will help you develop your abilities."

"But I..."

"May the Force be with you."

In a few heartbeats, Janice was able to open her eyes again, quickly covering them with her hand from the lights in the room. She blinked a few times and looked around. Everything felt different. Much, much different. She could feel Oberon even before her eyes met his.

"Oberon," she whispered and reached out for his hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.