main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Themed iPod Engraving

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by dutchboyjr, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutchboyjr

dutchboyjr Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    I wasn't exactly sure where to post this topic so please forgive me if it's in the wrong spot, thanks.

So I will be ordering an iPod touch off the Apple website. If you order directly from Apple they are able to engrave custom text into the back of your iPod for free. Now since I'm a die hard Star Wars Fan I'd like to include some sort of reference or tribute, if you will. Obviously "May The Force Be With You" or "Size Matters Not" would pop into your head. But I figured that something better could be thought of. I invite you guys to help me out. I am completely open for suggestions, it could be a quote straight from the movie or a mix between a Star Wars reference and a iPod reference. Let me know what you got. The only limit is that there's a 27 character limit, that's not 27 letters (spaces count).

Thanks and I look forward to your feedback!

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    This is the wrong spot for this kind of thing. Sorry, but that's the rules. :)

3. dutchboyjr

Jan 13, 2007
    Where should I move it too?

4. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I really have no idea. [face_shrug]

5. dutchboyjr

Jan 13, 2007
    Is there a social thread or something?

6. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I still don't know if you could ask it there or not.

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Gunny is right, this isn't the best (and right) place to ask for advice. I would go to the FFC or to the JCC, but ask the mods there first before you post your thread. :)

You can also join our social thread here in WNU (Welcome Newbie Party) and ask your question there. :)

I let this thread stay open for further questions for now. :)

8. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Star Wars doesn't belong in the JCC, so you can't go there unfortunately.

However, I think that the social thread is an acceptable place to pose your question. :D

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Gunny, normally you're right, but in this case it's not really about SW, it's more about getting suggestions for an engraving for an iPod. But since it's at the fine line between "about SW or not" I suggested to ask the mods of the JCC before posting there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.