~~STAR WARS: THREADS OF DESTINY TEASER~~

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by PaJedi, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. PaJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    http://www.weko.se/threadsofdestiny/

Tirzitis Entertainment is proud to present the teaser trailer for Star Wars: Threads of Destiny.
    Enjoy!
  2. Darth_Abdax Jedi Master

star 3
    Im getting a slow download, wonder if Rasmus will let me mirror it.

It is cool to see a shot I did next to the download. ;)
  3. The_Dark_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Really been wanting to see this movie but can you upload the file somewhere else for easier download beacause it's going to take 3 hours to download this trailer. Just a thought.
  4. PaJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    sorry can't help you there. but perhaps rasmus will see this post and do something about it.
  5. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I do want to see the trailer, but usually I won't even d/l a full movie that'll take me three hours. Pictures on site look promising though.
  6. Desperado_Newfie Jedi Knight

I've left a message for Rasmus on the offical message board, so I'm hoping he sees that when he comes online next.

In the meantime, Pajedi and I both have copies of it on our computer, so if you leave your e-mail adresses, I'm sure Rasmus wouldn't mind us sending it to you through e-mail until we get the server problem looked after.
  7. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    WOOT! Only an Hour 21 minutes left!!!!
  8. The_Dark_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Only 52 minutes for me and once it's downloaded I'll put up a mirror for unless Ras tells me to take it down.
  9. Desperado_Newfie Jedi Knight

I don't see why he would. He wants people to view the teaser probably more then anything at the moment. And that will help make that happen faster.

Also, there is a .avi version that Pajedi has that is not online anywhere yet. if you want, I'm sure he can send you that format, if people would prefer to dwonload that instead of the .wmv format
  10. PaJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    the only catch is that its DIVX encoded.
  11. Darth_Abdax Jedi Master

star 3
    Id like to see a quicktime version.
  12. Desperado_Newfie Jedi Knight

I suggested that to Rasmus as well, that he provides a few different file formats so people can choose the one they prefer.
  13. Darth_Abdax Jedi Master

star 3
    Wow, that was amazing. Go team!
  14. The_Dark_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    That teaser was simply amazing great job guys can't wait till the final product.

Oh yeah here's a link to the trailer through rapidshare quick and easy.

http://rapidshare.de/files/10687456/tod_trailer001.wmv.html
  15. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
  16. PaJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    http://rapidshare.de/files/10687714/TOD_001.avi.html

here's a rapidshare link for the divx avi file.
  17. G-Unit Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow does this look good! I love the costumes, and how Renaissance was blended in. Cannot wait to see more from you guys!
  18. Darth_Abdax Jedi Master

star 3
    Ah, the server looks like its starting to run faster.
  19. DMPjedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, kick ass trailer guys! I'm very proud to be apart of this :D
  20. CMR Jedi Master

star 4
    WHoa.

......! When should we be expecting to see more of this glorious looking piece?
  21. Desperado_Newfie Jedi Knight

Well there's some stuff on the offical website, whcih you can find the link for in my sig, however I don't think it's been updated in ages and ages. There also other stuff, such as rehersal pictures, which can be found on the offical MB, which there is also a link to in my sig.

If you meant when you can see the finished film, I belive Rasmus is planning on releasing it sometime towarsd the end of 2006 or early 2007. I may be wrong though.
  22. 21gninja Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nice Trailer guys. Some of those locations have a very cool look to them.
  23. Cryptite_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yep, I love the trailer too! :) I'm pretty excited about this movie.

-- For any of you who have been wondering why I seemingly fell off the face of the earth with my EP3 Space battle FX test thingie, my reasons for enigmity aren't completely baseless. I signed onto this movie with Rasmus around mid-November last year, and have been working on it from time to time. This, school, and PixelMagic barking up my tree about some stuff he needed help with ( ;) ) have kept me pretty busy lately.

I'd say what i've been working on in this movie but I don't know if i'm allowed, i'll edit if i get the OK from Rasmus.

Hope you all enjoy the trailer because this movie will be promising! There's a lot of talent in this one.
  24. Cryptite_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok, I go the ok to go ahead and say I signed up with a small team that's doing the space battle for this movie. I'll be putting in all my effort for this sequence, with everything i've learned recently and all sorts of new technologies i've developed etc. for this. Should be pretty freaking sweet. Hopefully i'll have something to show that can get included in the next trailer.

Cheers!
  25. PaJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Glad you liked it.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.