main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~STAR WARS: THREADS OF DESTINY TEASER~~

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by PaJedi, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-Unit

G-Unit Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2004
    Quite amazing.

2. Desperado_Newfie

Desperado_Newfie Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2005
    There is now a .mov format at the original link in the first post.

3. RasBat

RasBat Jedi Master star 1

Dec 27, 2002
    Thank you everyone for receive the Teaser trailer for Star Wars Threads of Destiny so enthusiastic. It's been a great journey shooting this film, but the best part of it is now, finishing the film, and making all those long production hours worth them.

we will hopfully have the trailer uploaded here on TFN, but I'm not sure yet when. hopefully soon. what is to come this year is a few making of documentaries for the film, and don't forget the final Theatrcial Trailer for the film. meanwhile, enjoy the trailer;)

4. fireresq7

fireresq7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    Cool cool cool! Can't wait either!

~Rory

5. G-Unit

G-Unit Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2004
    None of us ever can. lol

6. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product!

7. Dark_Jedi_Power

Dark_Jedi_Power Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2001
    Hate to be the party pooper, but....

The trailer was really underwhelming. Could barely understand what Lord Seige was saying! Don't get so close to the mic! Some of the finished FX work looks sub-par, like the red sky. May have been the compression of .wmv, but you could see the obvious gradient of the sky. Some of the greenscreening needs work as well, and I say that knowing who is working on the compositing, and they could do better. Hmm...actually I've seen a great deal of the poorly lit greenscreen footage, so maybe it's not that bad after all.

I've been following this project for some time and have been lucky enough to see a alot of the filmed footage. I really hope you guys can pull off that space battle.

Good Luck.

8. Darth_Abdax

Darth_Abdax Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 12, 2005
    Heck, I thought King Kong looked bland in the teasers, but in the film, woah. Just remember that what you see in the teaser is not alway what the final film has in store.

/defense

9. Namcoking

Namcoking Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2003
    To DarkJedi:
    Hey man, these guys are working real hard on this thing. I was on the previs team for a bit and saw the awesome work coming from everyone envovled in the project. So boo to you pal.

Go Rasmus!

10. PaJedi

PaJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2005
    all i can say is that when the film is released, its gonna be one hell of a film.

11. Cryptite_

Cryptite_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2004
    Me too. [face_worried]

12. PixelMagic

PixelMagic Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 8, 2001

Alright, man, I see how it is. I won't ask for your help ever again. [face_mischief]

13. RasBat

RasBat Jedi Master star 1

Dec 27, 2002
    We will also (not to far away now) release small production diares for Threads of Destiny. so those who are intrested can take an peek behind the scenes of the film.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.