main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon STAR WARS TICKETS ARE ALREADY ONSALE!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by oregonjedi, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oregonjedi

oregonjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    STAR WARS TICKETS ARE ALREADY ONSALE!!

I just bought my tix for midnight show at tigard cinemas.... they are on fandango, and the theaters have started selling them as well. in fact apparently they started yesterday.....

happy hunting :)

-B

2. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Nice. Ya know, I check fandango.com EVERY SINGLE DAY just WAITING and WATCHING. The day that I DON'T check is the day that I CAN buy tickets!!!!

3. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I owe you a life debt oregonjedi, because of you I can now see star wars opening night. You are the MAN!!! three cheers for Oregonjedi =D=:)[face_dancing]

4. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    hip hip hooray!

5. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Hip Hip Hooray

I picked up my tickets around 10 last night and held them in my hands for a couple minutes. Looks like the hardest part is over. Now all I have to worry about is getting my ROTS Anakin-esque costume done. All I have left is the tunic, the leather strips on top of the tunic and some boots.

6. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Woo! I'll have to go pick mine up todayish!

Cheers,
    -Derek

7. oregonjedi

oregonjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    i got mine at the tigard cinemas where my wife and i slept overnight for the phantom menace, how about you guys? I know larena is going to the sandiegao 11 or whatnot, what about the rest of you?

8. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Evergreen Parkway -- where I've seen the others.

This won't be my first showing as I'll be in Seattle at the Cinerama for the charity premiere, but I would never miss the midnight showing, duh, haha.

I'm also trying to figure out what time I want to see the movie during the day on the 19th, probably a 4-something, maybe also a night showing. Gotta work on getting to my 55 viewings this time so I can beat my AOTC record of 54... ;)

I'll be in line at Evergreen 24 hours early. Plus seeing the movie a million times in the first few weeks especially will give me a good chance to promote my book to fans and handout my bookmarks! ;)

9. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    YES! I picked mine up today after church! I got about 4 tickets, maybe I can sell some if everyone in my group already has their's.

Lol, Santiam 11 is the name. I've got about 3-4 other people that have decide to stand in line with me...trying to think of more....

10. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Count me in Larena. Please please please. I don't know if my friend will want to or not even though he should since I bought his ticket. He has also been gone this weekend so he doesn't even know I have it yet.

11. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I bought tickets for a Gresham theatre (going with a friend) at 12:01

12. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Talked to my friend today and he allready bought tickets with his other friends, so I selling it to one of his other friends that wasn't with them. I was upset because I wanted to suprise him with the good news.

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Yeah, I know how that goes. Went to break the news to my sis but she already knew, FIGURES.
    (she's an "X star wars freak", yep. Turned to the dark side she did.)

14. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well last I heard there was only a few more tickets for the first showing! oooooooo.....

15. medfordforcemaster

medfordforcemaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    got mine for the 12:15 show. will be outside at 11, lightsaber in hand, though im still contimplating whether i should wear my dark lord robe or not. thoughts?? suggestions?? criticism?? lol

16. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    You should wear it. You aren't going to get another chance for atleast acouple more years when they are re-released in 3D.

17. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    I'm a manager with Regal. PLEASE dress up!!! We're so looking forward to seeing how many costumed guests come!

Mr. K

18. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Wow Atticus, your really convinced there is going to be a 3D version sometime in the future. Do you KNOW this for a fact? That would really be cool.

19. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    That is Lucas's plan. He wants to re-release them one a year in 3D starting in 2007. It has been mentioned in acouple articles and it is even mentioned in this weeks TV Guide, they have 5 different Star Wars covers and a an article inside that talks breifly about the future for Lucas and any future Star Wars plans. It says they won't have any new sequels but they are planing on having 2 tv shows and the 3D re-release.

20. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    well, guess you convinced me!! that, and a few of my friends decided they are gonna wear their stormtrooper uni's, which means i'm the dark lord, and the boss, hehe(grins wickedly)

21. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
  22. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    anyone else dressing up for this movie?? liked to hear it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.