main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

So NM STAR WARS TICKETS ON SALE FOR MIDNIGHT RELEASE

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Bloodclaw65, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    COTTONWOOD 16 WERE WE ARE TROOPING TICKET'S WENT ON SALE FOR MIDNIGHT RELEASE 12;01 am THURSDAY, TODAY NO ONE HAD A CLUE RUSHED DOWN TO PICK UP A FEW.WHAT I HEAR FROM FANDANGO MIDNIGHT TICKETS FOR RIO 24SOLD OUT WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Well, if Rio had the midnight release tickets for sale, it was never on Fandango. They only show times for a single screen - Thursday is all sold out.

LetoQ is going to stop by the boxoffice this morning to see if they are on sale - during the day and midnight, too, I think,

I'm not going to any midnight shows. But I am trooping to support the release.

3. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    I case all of the tickets for Albq sell out; the Cinemark Tinseltown in El Paso is now selling them. I bought for the 12:01 just in case. They also have a 12:10, 12:30, and a 1:00 I think.

Here is the link to the tickets

http://www.cinemark.com/theater_showtimes.asp?theater_id=236&show_date=5/18/2005

4. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Mandy and I are worried; we think we might stay in Las Cruces for the showing, as tickets are on first-come, first-serve basis at Allen Theaters, and we plan on being in line fairly early anyway (a day or two?).

5. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    You guys could always join me for the midnight showing I'm going to in El Paso.

6. Jerahl

Jerahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2004
    So are any of you guys going to come up to Albq. for the release... I still have to meet you all! and you can still get tickets to the 12:15 showing.... which I'm going to because I didn't get on the ball quick enough.. Here is the Fandango link
    https://www.fandango.com/TicketBoxOffice.aspx?row_count=448276584&mid=84554&tid=AACMQ

7. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    I'll be in Alamo, and I'm planning on getting up really early (like a couple hours before the box office opens and parking my butt there) and getting my ticket. Then I'll camp out about two hours before the show starts so I can get in. Oh yeah I'm seeing the first showing! I'm going to go probably twice the opening day, once with my brother (He's a Star Wars buff :D) and probably a couple more times after that! It's either ROTS or bust at this point *laughs*

8. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    I-)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.