main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM STAR WARS TICKETS ON SALE FOR MIDNIGHT RELEASE

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Bloodclaw65, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    COTTONWOOD 16 WERE WE ARE TROOPING TICKET'S WENT ON SALE FOR MIDNIGHT RELEASE 12;01 am THURSDAY, TODAY NO ONE HAD A CLUE RUSHED DOWN TO PICK UP A FEW.WHAT I HEAR FROM FANDANGO MIDNIGHT TICKETS FOR RIO 24SOLD OUT WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Well, if Rio had the midnight release tickets for sale, it was never on Fandango. They only show times for a single screen - Thursday is all sold out.

LetoQ is going to stop by the boxoffice this morning to see if they are on sale - during the day and midnight, too, I think,

I'm not going to any midnight shows. But I am trooping to support the release.

3. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    I case all of the tickets for Albq sell out; the Cinemark Tinseltown in El Paso is now selling them. I bought for the 12:01 just in case. They also have a 12:10, 12:30, and a 1:00 I think.

Here is the link to the tickets

http://www.cinemark.com/theater_showtimes.asp?theater_id=236&show_date=5/18/2005

4. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Mandy and I are worried; we think we might stay in Las Cruces for the showing, as tickets are on first-come, first-serve basis at Allen Theaters, and we plan on being in line fairly early anyway (a day or two?).

5. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    You guys could always join me for the midnight showing I'm going to in El Paso.

6. Jerahl

Jerahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2004
    So are any of you guys going to come up to Albq. for the release... I still have to meet you all! and you can still get tickets to the 12:15 showing.... which I'm going to because I didn't get on the ball quick enough.. Here is the Fandango link
    https://www.fandango.com/TicketBoxOffice.aspx?row_count=448276584&mid=84554&tid=AACMQ

7. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    I'll be in Alamo, and I'm planning on getting up really early (like a couple hours before the box office opens and parking my butt there) and getting my ticket. Then I'll camp out about two hours before the show starts so I can get in. Oh yeah I'm seeing the first showing! I'm going to go probably twice the opening day, once with my brother (He's a Star Wars buff :D) and probably a couple more times after that! It's either ROTS or bust at this point *laughs*

8. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    I-)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.