main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Time Line in the NJO!!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Lord-Vegas, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Vegas

Lord-Vegas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2003
    Hi all,

I dont know if I've completely missed this but in the NJO novels where the timeline of the Books are listed I cant seem to find 'Planet of Twighlight' or 'The New Rebellion'

I havent read the Unifying Force yet but I cant find them listed in the others. Is there some reason they're not listed ?

I also cant find 'Tales from the Empire' and 'Tales from the New Republic'

Any ideas???

2. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    Planet of Twighlight is there. It's 12-13 years after just above Starfighters of Adumar. The New Rebellion should come between the Black Fleet Crisis and Corellian Trilogy but is for some reason missing. I have no clue about the Tales books though.

3. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    I think there are numerous errors in the different books, I'm not entirely sure though.

Tales of the NR and Empire span about 3-5 years i think, so they're hard to place.

4. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    //checks handy copyof TUF...

Both Planet of Twilight and The New Rebellion are in here. Planet of Twilight is 12-13 years after ANH, and The New Rebellion is 17. Also, the two Tales book to which you refer span a number of years, making them extremely hard to place. :)

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Yeah... The New Rebellion is missing but, again, Planet of the Twilight is there. The tales books aren't in the timeline and I doubt they ever will be.

6. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    Actually Tale of the Bounty Hunters and Tales of Jabba's Palace are both in thewre tho, which reall confuses me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.