main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Tired of the Bashing?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarkPrince, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    Forgive me if this is redundant. I'm sure we've all experienced those people who bash the hell out of the movies or have seen the Classic Trilogy and bash the Prequel movies because Lucas messed them up...etc. How do you guys handle that? Do you defend the movies as much as you can or do you give up on the person because they won't listen to your side of the argument? I hope this thread makes sense.

Anyways, i've encountered this quite a few times and just got so aggrivated with the person or persons and just walked away or stopped posting at a certain message board.

How about you guys, any of you experience this type of annoyance?

Strilo edit: This thread is a bad idea.

2. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    I defend it when the arguments are so rediculous you feel like outright calling the guy/girl a moron. No matter how good some parts of the PT are, some of the OT fanboys will bash it to hell because the love scene dialogue is corny(Or, realistic as I call it, because real romance dialogue is just as corny), the lightsaber battles are too flashy and don't look like Kenpo, and Jar-Jar. Now, that's just stupid.

Oh, and saying that General Grievous is a stupid character because he has a cough. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.