main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars to television

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by MoFrinker, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoFrinker

MoFrinker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    I'm sure most of you have read something about this recently.My question is what time line would you base it on?After ROTJ or between ROTS and ANH or where?

Also does anyone in here do custom figures?and someone wanted to know about clone commanders....check the Wal-Mart off Wade Hampton..last friday I picked up one and left about 7 more hanging...exploding Grievous,the at gunner and Palpatine were there also,just not as many as the clone commander.....hope that helped!

2. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Rick Mccallum said at C3 that the live action TV series will be set between Episode 3 and Episode 4. I am sooo looking forward to it. :)

3. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this. Didn't he also say it would revolve around a side character from ROTS? Maybe Bail Organa? I don't know who else it could be.

And I know Andrew (aka Dark Side Fatty) does a lot of customs. I'll have to check that Wal-Mart this weekend. I still need an AT TE Gunner.

4. MoFrinker

MoFrinker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    Didn't Jimmy Smits already have a TV show?or was on some law/court room type show,I think.I'm sure some of you have checked out fan films..some of those are great,some are a bit absurd...persoanlly I'd like to see the television series about some of the lesser known Jedi.

5. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    Jimmy Smits was on NYPD Blue for two years. He played Detective Robert Simone. A pretty good character too.

I can't wait to see what they are going to use for the SW TV show. I heard the NJO stuff. I don't know really.

6. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Post Ep3-Pre Ep 4 for the time frame. I am really curious too see what comes about.

Also the OT in 3-D in 2007 woot!

7. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Jimmy Smits was on NYPD Blue for two years. He played Detective Robert Simone. A pretty good character too.

And if he loses the election on West Wing, he'll be free of that show. But I doubt it, since the producers wouldn't dare have anything besides ultra-liberal characters as president. [See Martin Sheen]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.