main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Topic on MTV July 11th

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Kin-Char-Bamin, Jul 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kin-Char-Bamin

Kin-Char-Bamin Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2002
    Those of you who have cable or have friends that do, watch MTV Thursday, July 11th at 10pm (eastern). My son and I are going to be on MTV True Life. It's an episode titled "I have embarrassing parents".

Our part of the show is about my love for Star Wars and my son being embarrassed about it. It follows us at home and on our trip to Celebration II.

If you have a high speed connection, you can check out the commercial for it by going to my site (http://www.loosenuts.com/starwars) and follow the link.

Kin-Char Bamin

2. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I've finally seen the commercial for it..
    I'd been wondering when it would be on...
    I'll be watching :)

3. jedi_1966

jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 2001
    Hey,
    I'm from the Pittsbugh FanForce,just wanted to drop a line WAY down to all of ya to say I caught to show.Really liked it,GO Kin-Char!!!!MTFBWY

4. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    It's always nice to have visitors. Come visit more often!

5. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Very cool Kin. I saw the show and it was nice that you and your son had a chance to bond. :)

6. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Hey, I'm also a Pittsburgh FanForce member, a young'un (17) and I have to say that it was incredibly beautiful to see a father/son team doing that stuff together. Your story touched me, and I'd like to thank you for sharing it with us.

7. Kin-Char-Bamin

Kin-Char-Bamin Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2002
    Thanks to everyone who left such nice comments. I'm so happy with the way the whole thing turned out. So many people have written me and told me how it had a positive impact on their lives. I just thrilled at how it worked out. Not only was a great time for my son and I, but it seems like it was a great time for a bunch of other people too.

Sincerly
    Charles King
    Kin-Char Bamin
    http://www.KinCharBamin.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.