main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Star Wars Toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ravenjack, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    you should let jace have one, he was asking me about that earlier. for a price on course, lol!

2. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    48-50 is mine all mine!!!! muahahahahaha! Very cool wave though I am going to try and find a second anakin mustafar to open and maybe a bacara too. Thanks for the heads up Postman.

3. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    D@mn for once i am the LAST one to have them all :)

Oh well, I'll get caught upwhen i get them tonight :p

onward.

4. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Ok, now, I am definatly going to be the last one to get these. The three ( #48,49,50) that Postman hid for me behind the BATTLESHIP BOARD GAME IN LARGO MALL TARGET are gone. Completely gone. Werent there. So i guess I'll do without those three. Thanks whoever.

focking onward :mad:

5. Allysium

Allysium Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    When did you go up there? I know for a fact they were there on friday afternoon. They were hidden well.
    We can always go on a trench run and look for more??? :)

6. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    That Target seems to put a damper on our fun. I even went up there one time when Jace hid some figures. They were back on the pegs with someone else buying them right in front of me!!! Other times they are where Jace hid them. Well, I am so far behind it does't seem I will evr catch up...have to save money first...that would help!!!

7. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    That target licks balls. (i mean baseballs of course) those were hidden too well to be found by anyone unless someone saw Nick putting them there.

onward

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    That's what I'm thinking.

9. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I hid them well. Very well. I didnt see anyone around so I'm not sure what happened...dont worry find them we will.

10. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    I have since found Anakin and R2 (#48 and #50) in tampa. Still need bacara #49 though. Have seen TONS of the clone 3-packs, the white, green, red, and blue variants. (only one each of red and green)

onward.

11. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    toys r us restocked, all they had was freaking jedi. i did pick up a clone three pack (white), and a cholcate Mpire 2 pack. anybody collect these? they are m & m figures as star wars characters.

12. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Sorry I missed the run tonight sithfan. I'll keep an eye out for a bacara for you Jace. I found of the new deluxe figs at Target earlier (Stass, spider droid, and one rebuild vader), but nothing else. Yeah I think I am going to start collecting the M&Ms pretty neat set from what I have seen.

13. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    toys r us had all those, and the Mpire set. they had just put them out. you free tommorow morning? early nerd get the toys, as they say

14. Lord_Cynical

Lord_Cynical Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    I found some of the new figures at target on dale mabry and bearss but that was last night. Damn ravenjack, you find those vaders all the time, I look and look but they just dont like me I guess lol. I picked up a battle damage anakin, you should look around though if they have a few cause some have better markings that looks cooler.

15. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    tomorrow is not a good day, but possibly later in the week sithfan. Lord Cynical do you still want that rebuild Vader? I've been meaning to talk to you on AIM just been pretty busy as of late.

16. Lord_Cynical

Jun 4, 2005
    Oooooh yeah man I still need it, I cant locate one anywhere. Get at me on aim whenever you are free :) Oh yeah, has anyone seen the new unleashed figures (palp/yoda,darth) I read on rebelscum they someone bought some at target.

17. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I Need those unleashed figures... :)

18. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    I want those 3 as well.They were spotted on the west coast so give it a few days and we should see them stocked here. I would hit Target early morning, they will go fast.

19. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    We'll be fighting over these 3 for sure.

20. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    Trench run tommorow then? or whenever

21. Allysium

Allysium Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    I'm game for a trench run tomorrow.

22. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    yea! im gonna complete the Mpire set.

23. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    heads up! on july 1st, toysrus is going to release an anakin to vader three pack, which you can pre-order online . also, for comic book fans, they are releasing a set of green lantern figures real soon. i want them real bad

24. Lord_Cynical

Jun 4, 2005
    What exactly is a trench run lol and where do they take place?

25. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Trench run is a toy collecting run through various stores to collect those illusive and must have figures. They can happen any time and any where....just depends on where the collectors want to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.