main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Star Wars Toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ravenjack, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    sweet! i really want to to display on a bookshelf, and i dont think i will ever get them all. so, i intend to open them for fun. really want Luke (jedi), mace windu, general grievous and darth tyrannus. dont know if they are all possible, but any help here would be hot (jar jar: rip 1999-2005)

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I can sell you all of those except the grievous (which is sitting on ebay now if you want to bid) I also have those 2 figures of yours whenever you want them.

onward

3. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    what are u gonna do tonight? we could meet and exchange if youd like. im also free tommorow till 6 pm. i know you dont, but if u got slave slave, opened or not, id pay big for that. seriously that would be the shizzle

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Everytime I check a K-mart they never have didly squat!!! You are the man Jace you always seem to hit it just right!!!

5. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Thats because you're hitting the wrong Kmart [face_laugh] The only reason that largo one is still open, (according to the friend i know who worked there) is because a Kmart exec lives in the area, and largo makes his required "inspections" easier. They do get stuff occasionally, and its usually good, but its rare.

The Kmart Im referring to, is Seminole Mall. They're on top of their game.

Onward.

Oh, and sorry sith, but im working tonight. Maybe tomorrow sometime.

6. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Oh, and by Friday, (post office permitting) here are the Unleashed extras i'll be auctioning:

ALL loose:

2x Boba fett
    2x Yoda
    2x "perky" padme
    2x Slave leia
    2x Obi wan (AOTC)
    1x Anakin (aotc)
    1x Vader
    1x Maul
    1x Jedi luke
    1x Hoth luke
    1x Dooku
    1x Mace
    1X Han solo

I bought all these with the intent of making a profit, but i will give FF memb's a bit of a discount Whatever the average loose ebay price is, + discount. Anyone want any of these, let me know before friday.

onward

7. Lord_Cynical

Lord_Cynical Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    What do you want for the maul and dooku, I am in the process of trying to get a loose maul off a friend of mine lol by trading him another figure but let me know anyhow. Thanks :)

8. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    dude! thanks for the kmart tip, i scored huge today. i got 3 deluxe figure: yoda on can cell, crab/spider droid thing, and a rebuilt vader i picked up for cynical. I also got 2 unleashed figures allya secura and sandtrooper. cyncical hit the once where he was and picked me up the last four wave 2 mpire figures. also i picked up an Otc wookie senator yaruya. never seen that before. peace out all!

http://andrewstoyz.com/catalog/post-otc__yarua__wookie_senator__3513037.htm

9. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Last few mauls on ebay went for $34-40, I could do both Maul and dooku for $45 or just $15 for the dook if you get the maul. Let me know tomorrow if possible, i could meet you at seminole Kmart if i get the figs by then.

Onward.

10. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005

id like the slave leia, mace, jedi luke and padme. mother and daughter together would be cool. how much do u want for the yoda? probably the most expensive i guess!
    peace out, and thanks for the kmart tip. im now broke, but at least i got the figs ive been after

11. Lord_Cynical

Jun 4, 2005
    I went to 3 kmarts today and I found 2 "500th vader figures" and I bought them both and I found the whole set of "mpire figures" wave 2. I also saw some of the deformed figures but did not purchase any. Last but not least I picked up a lego set, it was the eisley cantina but im not sure if I am gonna keep it yet. I also ordered a holographic leia, starwarsshop.com got some more in stock.

12. TalusSarn

TalusSarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    For anyone who is interested, the Kmart down in the Kenneth City area on 66th street had two 500th Vaders as of 2:30pm today (Thu).

Talus
    - still looking for Commander Bacara

13. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    If I complete the sales ive started, i will be down to these last few unleashed, and heres the discounted prices for them:

1x Boba fett $65
    1x padme $42
    1x Slave leia $30
    1x Dooku $15
    1x Mace $15
    1x sidious/palpatine $15 (I forgot to mention him last time)

Im still hoping they'll get here by tomorrow, as my day off I can meet anyone who wants them.

Let me know asap. thanks.

Edit, if youre serious about buying them, please PM or call me. Sith and Cynical please PM me about this, if you want these, other people have already contacted me and have arranged deals, so dont get left out :)

onward

14. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Ok, for those of you with pending deals for my unleashed, if we have not reached an agreed upon price by 6PM, i start listing then. Let me know, or you can bid. thanks.

15. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    all the collectors, the new stuff is on the way soon. does anyone want to do some runs that night for stuff? could be fun, let me know whats up

peace out

16. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Cynical, you can get the darth maul from me, the other potential buyer who wanted it never got back to me, so its yours for $30 and all the others are going to ebay. let me know when to meet up and its yours.

onward.

17. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Just got the latest unleashed...Darth, Asajj Ventress and Emporer and Yoda, very cool indeed.

18. Lord_Cynical

Jun 4, 2005
    I have had no luck in finding the newest unleashed figures. :(

19. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I finally saw the M/M guys sets all the way down at the Wal-Mart on 19 south end. First time I have come across them. Will be hitting the K-mart on Mon. that Jace mentioned.

20. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    jace, let me know if you need any more help with the ebay auctions. heck, i might even buy some of your stuff online,, lol! i still can find any of the new unleashed either. really annoying! peace out!

21. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    i just got a 500th vader today! great looking figure, its well worth the 15 i payed for it. I need to know when they are going to release more of the sculpted posters. marie, any way of knowing how long its gonna be?

22. Lord_Cynical

Jun 4, 2005
    Big thanks Jace for the maul figure and I apologize again man for being late, nothing ever works out to my advantage lol. I hit a new Target that I thought was opening sunday (they had signs saying open july 24th) so I figured I would find the new unleashed. I get in there and all 3 racks of unleashed are cleaned out, seems they opened up on tuesday and everyone got in there and got the good stuff. :( Anyone seen the pictures of the lava edition obi and anakin?

23. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Check on the Star Wars shop.com or Code 3 collectables or event Entertainment Earth online.

24. Lord_Cynical

Jun 4, 2005
    Well I have had no luck finding anymore unleashed figures, called about 10 stores and all I turned up was mace and chewbacca which I passed on. Anyone else seen any other unleashed figures around??

On a side note, I have contacted you quite a few times man and I am assuming you dont want these figures I picked up for you, if that is the case then you should just let me know that way I can return them. It would be better to tell me then to let this linger on and on and keep me wondering. I am talking to you sithfan.

25. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    sorry cynical, and yes i still want them. my schedule has just been really hectic recently (12 hours of work on sunday). i will do my best to get this taken care of, and im sorry for not getting back to you on this sooner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.