main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Star Wars Toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ravenjack, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Cynical

Lord_Cynical Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    That is cool man, I totally understand, I just got this strange vibe when I pmed you a few times and never got a response and sent im's. But its cool, just a misunderstanding. Get at me :)

2. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    How about $100.00 for a boxed vintage Imperial Shuttle (opened, though stickers unapplied), $100 for opened box vintage Star Destroyer, and carded POTF EV9-D9 for $100.

3. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    This is not Ebay. You are not allowed to solicit sales here. You are allowed to PM interested parties, but the boards are not for making sales. You may mention that you have interesting items, what they are, where you found them or any pertainent data about collectibles, but anything else is strictly forbotten per the Terms of service.

Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other commercial solicitations are inappropriate on the Forums.

Let's keep it strictly info here please and do the wheeling and dealing behind the scenes.:-B [face_shame_on_you]

4. codemaker

Nov 24, 2003
    Those would be recent purchases of mine, Denise.

5. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Then word it as such...I got them for $$$. The way you posted sounded like what you were asking for them. No harm, no foul. Just keeping the traffic flowing.

6. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    This is really getting old denise. You could have kept it to a PM, but for some reason you didnt. If you want to be a "rules-enforcer" perhaps you should PM Marie so she can warn us off of our evil path. We've always bought and sold on here, sice before you were even a member, and nobodys had a problem with that. the only forums that do, are the collecting forums, otherwise its just us in here, and i dont think anyone cares. In fact, i seem to remember you buying a standee thor was selling, and you didnt have any complaint then, why the sudden about face?

onward...

7. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    and if you really want to get technical, this post from marie:

"Check on the Star Wars shop.com or Code 3 collectables or event Entertainment Earth online"

Is in fact,a "commercial solicitation" She may work for SW shop, code 3, or EE and may be promoting those companies (of course she'd not, sorry marie :) )

Good luck with that quest denise.

8. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Cynical said: "Well I have had no luck finding anymore unleashed figures, called about 10 stores and all I turned up was mace and chewbacca which I passed on. Anyone else seen any other unleashed figures around??"

Wow Cynical, you found a MACE, in a STORE still? wow. Thats like finding a 1983 ROTJ figure at walmart today :) mace is an awesome fig, im suprised its there! onward!

9. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    News alert, I ran into a guy at target this morning, who had been to 2 other targets that same day. He said he found 51-53 and a green clone commander at the Target in Gateway center or somewhere like that. So, keep hitting the targets, these last waves will sell out quick. Interestingly enough, he also mentioned never finding the tarkin wave, so those of us who got it at the US19 walmart that day, were truely lucky. Everybody i run into says they need that wave.

onward!

10. codemaker

Nov 24, 2003
    I found the new AT-RT Driver and the red Shock Troopers yesterday along w/ the green clone commander, and Obi-wan red leader. The AT-RT is the coolest . It has a chest plate you can snap on him and it has battle damage on it. Found em at Wal-Mart. Also got my vintage imperial shuttle from the earth toys in Cincy today in the mail.

11. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hmmmm!! will just have to try when ever I pass or go to the store..don't do much shopping lately. I may just order the case lot from EE. Anyone see any of the newer lines? Or are these the ones that come out tomorrow? The Sith-vs-the Jedi and all those.

12. Lord_Cynical

Jun 4, 2005
    I have seen the jedi vs sith and alot of the vehicles at target and kmart. Walmart shelves are bare and the employees keep saying they wont be getting anymore items. *shrugs* I been on the hunt for the new unleashed ever since I read that jace found them but I am having no luck at all. I picked up a few basic figures today and I am gonna try to wheel and deal on rebelscum.

13. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    just got back from the US19 walmart with the following: AT-RT driver, green commander and red shock trooper. they have plenty of pilot obi-wans (#55) left for anyone who wants them. Onward

14. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Well, that's what I get for blowing off going to Wal-Mart yesterday!! Oh well!

15. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    jace, ill take that hoth loke at soon as possible. ya free tommorow?

16. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    i just my my figs from cynical and i found a cool fact. the anakin evolution pack he gave me is a variant (no scar on rots anakins eye) also there is a variant asrt driver (helmet color). I now have a complete Mpire set. big props to cyncinal, who delivered the figs. really cool guy, nice to finally meet you!

17. Lord_Cynical

Jun 4, 2005
    Yeah man was great to finally meet up and thanks again for the rebuild :p. We will have to get together again sometime soon and go hunting, I will have to get out to the burg early though because 3 o'clock traffic was horrible :confused:.

18. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    No luck at Target this AM in Largo...nothing new. I thought they unloaded Mon. night? No luck at all.

19. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    i just scored at the target on 9th st.! got #51 captain antilles and Asajj ventress unleashed. i didnt see either of them until i came back to look again, then i grabbed em both. oh happy day, oh happy days!

20. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    ventress is one sweet unleashed. Free her from her plastic prison!

onward!

21. Lord_Cynical

Jun 4, 2005
    I got a #51 and #52 today at target, they are going to get more they said on saturday. There was a guy there looking for clone troopers so he waited to see what the employee was gonna come tell me after I asked if they had any in the back. Has anyone found the mustafar sentry yet? I can not find him.

22. TalusSarn

TalusSarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    Which Target?

23. Lord_Cynical

Jun 4, 2005
    The new target on dale mabry and 275 near the toys r us.

24. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    i scored a Red variant clone 3 pack and the green variant clone 3-pack at the Seminole mall Kmart. They still have 1x white and 1x blue + as many rebuilt vaders,crab, and spider droids you could ever want. Onward!

25. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Still havent found anything...I work at Target now too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.