main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Star Wars Toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ravenjack, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Geesh!! I won't get there until Mon. morning.

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I have just aquired a second complete set of SW unleashed figures (most loose except for 1 carded Asajj Ventress) . I will be listing these on ebay next Wed, so if you're interested in any or all of them, let me know. (through PM of course)

Onward!

3. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    I picked up an extra green commander variant and an AT-RT pilot at walmart if anyone needs em, PM me. onward

4. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    okay, thanks to rob, i got ALMOST all of the ROTS figures. im still missing #38 at-te funner and # 47 meena tills. also, on an unfortunate note, my #45 tarkin has gone missing. when i find out where my brother put, i will then slap him silly. almost there, bring on the next 12 baby!

5. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I went to the Super walmart on 19 the other night and they are doing a complete restock and relocation of there action figure aisle. There were 0 Star Wars figs out so if you want some case fresh stuff check it out around stock time. If anyone is a Marvel Legends collector they had a huge end aisle display with the complete last set and a few other new figs.

6. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    if anyone is still having trouble finding the jedi vs sith battle pack, i saw dozens of em at the wal-mart AND kmart on the southside of town. i also picked up another rare otc fig (rare for me anyway) i found yarura a couple of weeks ago and today i found sly moore. does anybody know how many unleashed figures there all together? im trying to figure out all the ones i still need to see how complete the set is coming. let me know

peace out

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Jace would be the authority on that...he keeps up on all that and is our guide...Ravenjack may know also.

8. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Wave 1:
    Darth Maul {TPM}
    Jango & Boba Fett {AOTC}

Wave 2:
    Anakin Skywalker {AOTC}
    Darth Vader (Bespin) {ESB}
    Padmé Amidala {AOTC}

Wave 3:
    Darth Tyrannus {AOTC}
    Mace Windu {AOTC}

Wave 4:
    Darth Vader (Removable Helmet) {ESB}
    Princess Leia {ROTJ}

Wave 5:
    Darth Sidious {ROTJ}
    Luke Skywalker {ROTJ}
    Obi-Wan Kenobi {AOTC}

New Cards (* = Reissue)
    Wave 6:
    Boba Fett {ROTJ}
    Han Solo {ANH}
    Yoda {AOTC}

Wave 7:
    Chewbacca {ROTJ}
    Clone Trooper {AOTC}
    Luke Skywalker (Pilot) {ESB}

Wave 7.5:
    Clone Trooper (Captain) {AOTC} [Variant]

Wave 8:
    Darth Sidious* {ROTJ}
    Luke Skywalker* {ROTJ}

Wave 9:
    Obi-Wan Kenobi* {AOTC}
    Princess Leia* {ROTJ}

Wave 10:
    Aayla Secura {AOTC}
    Bossk {ESB}
    Tusken Raider {ANH}

Wave 11:
    Darth Tyrannus* {AOTC}
    Darth Vader (Bespin)* {ESB}
    Mace Windu* {AOTC}

Wave 12:
    Aurra Sing {TPM}
    IG-88 {ESB}
    Stormtrooper {ANH}

Wave 13:
    Anakin Skywalker {ROTS}
    General Grievous {ROTS}
    Obi-Wan Kenobi {ROTS}

Wave 14:
    Asajj Ventress {EU}
    Darth Vader (Death Star II) {ROTJ}
    Palpatine vs. Yoda {ROTS}

Not Yet Released
    Wave 15:
    Chewbacca {ROTS}
    Clone Trooper {ROTS}
    Han Solo (Stormtrooper) {ANH}\

Here is a link to the list with pics
    http://www.rebelscum.com/SWunleashed.asp

9. Lord_Cynical

Lord_Cynical Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    I went to super walmart tonight and ended up finding the evolution clone set and the evo sith set, and I also found the new unleashed wave (vader) and some red repaints of the #6 clone. I was dead ass broke so I wondered around the store with the boxes in a buggy wondering how I was to come up with the money for all these items. Finally I had to leave my gf at the store and go score some cash and then I went back and bought em all.

10. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    way to go cynical! the true way of a fan, always find a way to get the goods. no luck for me last night, still need a few of the new figs. after that, i can start buying the older ones.

peace out

11. Lord_Cynical

Lord_Cynical Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    Scored a total of 8 red repaint shocktroopers #6 and 2 black clone pilots #34 at the super walmart in oldsmar. Rock on

12. seswa

seswa Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    They have the Ventress, yoda v palpatine, and the vader Unleashed at the brandon walmart

13. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    Yup my baby scored those for me last night along with the Anakin Evolution sets...will have to check the plant city walmart tonight and see if the got anything new...if anyone is coming to the meeting tomorrow and they have the Mpire sets with Maul/Dooku and the Han Solo with whomever if you can pick them up for me I would gladly pay you back when you come to the meeting also any clone variants or clone/trooper evolution sets :)

14. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I got the new figures last night at Tyrone Walmart. I got the green commander variant as well as the red clone trooper #6 They had plenty more.

15. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Just a heads up for anyone looking, Super Walmart on 19 in pinellas park had the 3 new unleashed figs vader, ventress, and yoda vs palps, the anakin evolution set, jedi vs sith set, obi-wan #55, captain antilles, and on clearance the titanium gift set with the repainted silver at-rt for $15.

16. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Yup, they did have that stuff, I bought the last Sith vs Jedi pack, Anakin to Darth evolutions and I found way too many figues that were in the last releases. I also found some LOTR packs in the clearance area. Then I saw the Unleashed rack in the aisle...so had a good haul now it's back to being poor for another month!!!

17. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    500th figure at Target in largo, that's about it for that store, but that's the first time I have seen any in a store.

18. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    ran into alot of figs today at a target in bradenton today. say #39 polis massan and a whole rack of #49 commander baccaras. had two asajj ventress unleashed with decent cards, but i passed. only had 10 bucks on me. DARN YOU LUCAS, making figs we can buy. oh, well

peace out then

19. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_sku=SWHBECTF&rid=EMAILC00073

this is a sweet figure that is commerating the dvd release of ROTS, im waiting to get it, but never know if its gonna sell out quick. kind like the holo comic con leia

20. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    super wal-mart has 2 trooper evolutions sets and the entire set of the star wars m&m figures right now if anyone is looking for them. Also they had one jett jukassa.

21. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    an UPDATE for Marie, Matt, Bert, and all other collectors in tampa:

the new 2006 Saga Collection is hitting stores, and are they ever sweet looking. The first wave is based on Jabbas Palace from ROTJ, and they are on OTC style cardbacks. Easily the best packaging ive seen, even better than otc. I found the first wave at the Largo mall Target, and was able to complete a full set 1-6. The bad news, is that they arent $4.79 like the ROTS figures, but they are $6.99. If you're lucky enough to find them at Walmart, they're $5.88 but they're selling fast so nows the time to go look.

onward!

22. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    SAGA Collection 2006 Wave 2, Battle for hoth is currently at the Largo mall target. Act fast, you can still get whats left of it.

onward

23. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Broke....paying off debts and working extra...I am looking for the babies though if anyone finds extras.

24. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    SAGA Collection 2006 WAVE 3: Geonosis Rescue, is at the Largo mall Target, not much left, but if you want poggle the lesser, yoda, and Sun Faq, head on over!

onward

25. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Don't foget the Lucas family action figures. Amanda, Katie, Jett, and Daddy George as their characters in ROTS are all being released as action figures. What do you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.