main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Star Wars Toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ravenjack, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I found no less than 8 each of red palpatines and clone pilots at Target on waters ave in Tampa.

2. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Oh, and I got my CIII Vader the other day! Star wars shop had them on sale last Monday and I just got one before they sold out. $20 is not a bad deal considering they included the case with it. Awesome figure.

3. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    yeah, i love my C3 Vader. I'll bet ive worn the battery down already just listening to all the stuff he says :D

thanks marie!

onward

4. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    Codemaker picked one up for me and is dropping it off to Marie so i can get it...very psyched!

5. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I wish I had one of those vaders... :(

6. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    didnt you order one on SWshop.com nick? if not, just wait a month on ebay, they'll drop in price.

onward

7. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Nick, keep checking back at Star Wars shop this week. They may release a few more of the CIII Vaders.

8. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
  9. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
    Have you heard that as a possibility or are you just saying maybe that will happen ? :)

10. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    I heard it was a possibility. They may have a few more to release. Also what's the plan for the Target Clonetrooper on Sunday?

11. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
    Sorry for the very late notice Matt. Jace and I are meeting at 6:30 at S&S he's going to call you.

12. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Okay Vampy PM me, got something for you???!!! I also picked up the 12" Shaak Ti and Bariss Offee. Package is damaged, so I guess I will have to open these!! (WoW!!!, Marie is going to open some of her SW stuff...boy she never does that!! (shocked voices of friends!)

13. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    ^ Terrifying ^ :)

14. TalusSarn

TalusSarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    Did anyone get the Target clone Trooper? Looks like they had them, since the pegs are empty but labeled.

I see that the Super Target in Clearwater has one of the flying yodas and a Mas Amedda. I'm mostly collecting only clone troopers at this point, so I left them.

I'm still looking for that AT-TE Gunner should anyone find one.

15. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Yep, found the gunner at the Clearwater Target along with clone commanders, flying Yodas, Darth on OR table, At-TE gunner and deluxe with walker, Mass Ammada, Vader's Medical droid etc. I did pick up anextra Vader on OR table.

16. vampyregodz

Apr 30, 2003
    I will trade a Target Clone for an Anakin Variant!

17. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
    Yes that might be able to be arranged.

18. vampyregodz

Apr 30, 2003
    let me know

19. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    got a SA clone (#41) and an unleashed grievous at Largo Mall Target: keep looking, they are out there.

onward

20. vampyregodz

Apr 30, 2003
    Found a 12" Bariss Offee and Shaak Ti at the Clearwater Super Target this morning! YAY!

21. TalusSarn

Apr 16, 2005
    I was in Brandon on business today, and checked the Walmart, Target, and Toys R Us there. That super walmart had more Star Wars stuff than the Super Target, Walmart and Toys R Us combined by my house.

I picked up the Gunship that I've been wanting, and a few other collectables. However, still no more clones. I need some more clones! We are having a party Friday night and I want to have a diorama on display with the gunship and more clones, and would love to add a few more. I also checked the Toys R Us in Tampa and nothing there either.

:(

22. TalusSarn

Apr 16, 2005
    Just got back from Super Target at Clearwater Mall. They must have stocked last night. They had a bunch of the Target Clone Exclusives, Darth on the table, flying yodas, flying clone troopers, and a number of 40+ characters, though still none of the much coveted #38 or #41. What is with those two? They are up in to the higher 40's now and those two are still rare?

23. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    wow, i was just there and snagged the last #38 + 42, 43, 44. I know who bought ALL of the #41 clones :( but since it is the same guy who gave 'Thepostman' the tip about the #40+ being there, i guess i cant be mad. Besides i found my #41 clone at largo target yesterday, so im caught up 1-44 with all variants and exclusives. I also asked the toy dept manager if i could have the lenticular sign (she laughingly said no) oh well. Onward!

24. TalusSarn

Apr 16, 2005
    You got #38 at the Super Target? When did you go? I was there at 8:45 this morning. Was it there and missed it?!?!?

25. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Sadly, you did. We got there around 9:30 it was up at the front by the cash register about3 figures back. I have 2, so if you need it (and ARENT going to ebay it) you can get it from me for $6 at the meeting this saturday.

onward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.