main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Star Wars Toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ravenjack, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Actually, the target exlusive clone IS different. Just look at the neck on both figures. and then there is a different paint scheme.

onward

2. Butah_P

Butah_P Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Well obviously the paint scheme is differnt. Other than the paint and the antenna, they look damn identical.

3. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Seen lots and lots of Wookie Warriors over the last 2 days but unfortunatly none of the variants. I did find another Tank Gunner at the 19 Super Walmart so thats cool. Gonna open him right up. And the good thing is that the one I found didnt have downs and in fact looks really cool. So i'm gonna open up *Pumpkin*

hope you got that reference.

4. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    "hope ya got that reference"

I am proud (i think) to say that i did NOT get that reference :( . Enlighten me :-D

onward

5. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
    Pumpkin was the name of a movie with Christina Ricci in which she falls in love with a boy with Downsyndrome.

6. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    hey, when did they realease anything beyond #32? i have extras, ya know 1-32, which got at wal-mart, but i havent found anything else. i think it goes through 56. oh, and #24 mon mothma, was she even in the movie?

7. TalusSarn

TalusSarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    I was at Super Target, Clearwater Mall today at 1pm, and they had every single figure there. Many of the gunners, vader droids, super articulated #41, and even a fresh batch of Target Exclusive Clone troopers!

8. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    Found 3 more #2 Anakins w/ Dooku sabre at Kohl's yesterday. Also found 4 dark variant Wookie Warriors.

9. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
    I need a variant wookie!!!!

The Tyrone Walmart only has 33-40 It looks like they put out cases and cases of em.

10. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    I made a run at a target in tampa and picked up 4 new figures 34,35,42 and 43. all marked at 5.24.
    also, they had two action figure/glass items. i picked up the one with obi-wan for 1o bucks. toysrus here i come!

11. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    Just hit the Super Target in Clearwater they were bone dry on At -Te Tank gunners but I did find an Anakin Saber Variant!

12. codemaker

Nov 24, 2003
    I found 4 more #2 Anakins w/ Dooku lightsaber at K-Mart last night. Also, check your Targets cause the Clone Trooper 3-packs hit this morning and also the new deluxe figures along w/ the Tarkin wave.

Also, there are Barc Speeders showing up w/ a bonus Wookie Warrior (similar to the sneak preview 1 but a little darker) and the AT-RT w/ a bonus Clone Trooper. They are showing up at Kohl's and Meijer up here for $21.99. So far, I've found only the Barc Speeder.

13. codemaker

Nov 24, 2003
    OTC figures are hitting KB Toys on clearence up here. For those of you who didn't score a OTC Imperial Scanning Trooper you might want to hit KB. Hopefully the Sandtrooper shows up too cause I only found 1 (at Meijer).

14. codemaker

Nov 24, 2003
    Just bought 6 SA Clones tonight at Wal-Mart. They rule!!!

15. TI-655

TI-655 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2005
    I wish I had money to buy more SW figs. All the cool ones are coming out now.

16. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
    Picked up Tarkin and the 2 senators last night as well as the other Anakin #2 Variant. Please no more for a while.

17. codemaker

Nov 24, 2003
    It seems like when you don't have the money, all the good figs are just sittin on the shelves and when u have money u can't find anything.

18. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
    I couldnt agree with you more

19. codemaker

Nov 24, 2003
    Just bought 7 more SA Clone Troopers. I'm feeling the custom bug bite comin. Also got 30 Battle Droids and 4 more Des. Droids (20 Des all together now) to counter attack all the Jedi and Clone onslaught ( $1.00 a piece from one of my fellow IK's). Now I need the new Crab Droids and some more Spider droids to go with the Hailfire Droids and the Clone War Battle Tanks and the diorama should be all set.

20. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    30 battle droids???

two words, Eric:

In

Sane

:)

onward!

21. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    by the way, since you mentioned spider droids, i just won an auction for a spider droid in Clone wars packaging (the rarest of the three versions)and i picked up another Clone Wars Super poseasble clone for $25 'Buy it now" so the collectio is now 99% complete. Just need the Freeze frame weequay, Toy-fair vader, Jorg sacul and the 4x Episode 2 Preview figures and I'll have every basic figure released since 1995 and up through the current Episode III wave :)

22. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I missed the Tarkin wave, thanks for the heads up though Jace. I just ordered an OTC holographic Emperor so that should be arriving soon.

23. codemaker

Nov 24, 2003
    Loose Battle Droids are awesome because they pretty much never change, unlike Clone Troopers (Ep2-Ep3).
    I coulden't beat the price, either.

Stock up on the Spider Droids AND the Crab Droids!!!

24. codemaker

Nov 24, 2003
    Just scored a AT-RT w/ Bonus Clone Trooper. It way rules!!!

25. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Got a variant brown wookie warrior, meena tills, and ask aak tonight. Just need tarkin and apparently after looking through my collection a #11 vader. I guess I thought I had picked one up, but never noticed I didn't with the Lava vader and CIII vader staring at me. Weird thing is after looking at multiple walmarts, targets, TRU, and kmart I could not find one vader, no guards for that matter, but every single other figure I saw in abundance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.