main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Star Wars Trader - Newbie

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by starwarstrader, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarstrader

starwarstrader Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2005
    Hi my name is Peter, i am a friend of the rebelion and quite eccentric, here is my new website below. Please visit me because im lonely and in need of love and attention.

If you can send me a photo of your collections i will post it on site.. .."May the force be with thee" ( Quote from Shakespeare's, "Revengeth of the Sitheth")

2. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Umm, n00b. We can all see your 'already posted and locked' thread. We don't need a second :p

Welcome though.

3. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    prozac always helps depression.

4. starwarstrader

Mar 8, 2005
    Thank you yes, there doesn't seem to be any way of deleting my previous posting.. It seems once its been locked you are not able to edit the post, i was looking for a option to delete the entire post but thats not available. If the administrator could please remove my previous post for me that would be most appreciated. I dont intend to offend with a double posting only to correct what was wrong..

Some more about myself: 34yrs old and collect mostly large figures, playset heads and vehicles but i do adore the vintage toys mostly. They certainly dont make them like they use to. But there are some brilliant new toys coming soon to the stores hopefully soon..

I invite you to share your collection pictures with me on my site, i enjoy seeing the progress of other collectors and what type of toys they focus on.. This is what makes each and every collector different to the next.

5. starwarstrader

Mar 8, 2005
    Prozac does not always work for deppression, but for the majority of people suffering with mild stress it does help. Aropax would be the next best thing, it suppresses the panic attacks much more reliably..

6. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Haha n00b - i love that word [face_laugh]

But yeah once again welcome, watch who you chat to round here, that SFL is an especially deviant character...

7. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    I thought you were the shady one solo?

8. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Lies lies lies!!

Watch what you say or i will be forced to bring a defamation case against you!! :p

9. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    starwarstrader posted on 3/9/05 3:27am
    Thank you yes, there doesn't seem to be any way of deleting my previous posting.. It seems once its been locked you are not able to edit the post, i was looking for a option to delete the entire post but thats not available. If the administrator could please remove my previous post for me that would be most appreciated. I dont intend to offend with a double posting only to correct what was wrong..
    [hr][/blockquote]
    Consider it history. I'm happy to oblige the genuine newbies, they're easy to tell apart from the spammers.

10. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    I don't know what's worse. A genuine n00b or a spammer... I'd say the former. [face_laugh]

11. SimplyThrilledHoney

SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Youngling star 3

May 19, 2002
    crap ... I just loaded my entire collection of Star Wars tuff into half a dozen big banana boxes and stored it in my in-laws attic. I really have photographed it, shouldn't I?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.