main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Star Wars Trading Card Game

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ChromiumTHC, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Well, I finally bit the bullet and bought a starter deck and 2 boosters. If anyone else is interested in playing I'm up for it.

ChromiumTHC

2. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I'm interested! :D

3. LadyAnakinSkywalker

LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 6, 2001
    Its certainly different, but I'd love to try and learn how to play. Moneys tight ATM, so I'll have to wait and see when more funds are available.

4. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    The starter deck has both a light and dark deck included so you don't have to lay out anything. I have enough to play.

Chromium

5. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Is anybody free on Sunday to play?

6. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    Chrome, i have ALOT of CCG cards, so sometime we can maybe get togather and play, even though its been a long time scence i have played. Recently i have been buying Refectionss II trying to get a Corren Horn, GA Thrawn, and Talon Karrde. So far i have a Luke Skywalker, Rebel Scout and a Guri :)

7. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Although I have some CCG cards, I never actively played.

I've only now begun collecting the new TCG game, and that is all I'm currently able to afford to play :)

8. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    Stick to the original Decipher stuff, its cheaper and way better then the new crap. If i go to the meeting this month i can teach you to play (if i havent forgotten myself).

Black Hawk Down --Leave no man behind-- We will never forget those brave Rangers who fell fighting for another mans freedom--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.