main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Trapped Energies

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi Gunny, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Pil Studdrat

Pil had just loaded his ship for the travel to whatever planet the Diamond might be found on. He knew not which planet it was on, but he had a feeling that it was an uninhabited planet (or close to that). However, he could not use the ship's scanners to find it; which meant that he could spend time on every planet from here to the Outer Rim looking for it. That woudl be waste of efforts, but maybe he could get lucky.

TAG: Anyone

2. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    OOC whats with the stars by the names? HAPPY ANIVERSARY

3. loneclonehunter

loneclonehunter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2007
    OOC I think they are your reputation, but I don't know for sure, oh and happy 10 year aniversary !!!!

4. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    OOC: They give you stars for how many posts you've made. A certain plateau of posts gives you another star. There's a list on the star system somewhere.

5. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    OOC: Let's get back into the game, OK?

6. -Kypster-

-Kypster- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 1, 2008
    IC as: Kett Kasa

Kett was suddenly awakened by a trembling and realized he had entered an asteroid field "uh oh" he thought as he took the ship off autopilot and started avoiding the asteroids. after a few tense minutes he made his way past the field and saw a large odd looking planet in the distance "that must be it!" he sped up and reached the planet in about ten minutes.

As the door slid open he stroed out and glanced around to see nothing but trees and brush, so he put a beacon on his ship and went out to explore the vast planet

OOC:Gunny, is it ok that i sorta made up what the planet looks like or are you supposed to do that?

7. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    OOC: I'm OK with what you did. Plus, no one knows exactly which planet the Diamond is located on . . . I'll give hints as the game progresses.

8. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    OOC oh ok thanks

9. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    wow wher'd the people go ECHO:eek:-O-0-0-o-o-

10. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    OOC: Why don't you post, Kyp?

11. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    ooc: well i dont have any clues as to where the gem is (at all) so it would nice if you would give some

IC as Kett: as he wandered around was suddenly attacked by a Rancor, as he dodjed out of the way of its massive jaws he pulled out his lighsaber, and his blaster, after he jumped to dodge a swinging claw he set his blaster to fully-automatic. "game on!"as the rancor swated at him he shot it near the face, as the rancor reeled back he pummeled it with force blasts and shots from his blaster. the rancor, now enraged swung wildly at Kett, as he jumped back and slashed with a stroke of luck he cut the rancors arm off but when he did that he left himself open to the other arm and it smashed into him. as he got up he felt very weakned but still strong enough to fight. now that he was thoroghly enraged he put a new power cell into his blaster and held the trigger down sending a stream of shots and pointed it at the rancor untill the power was used up then he put a new pack into it and kept going untill the beast fell dead to the ground. by that time he was exausted so he sat down and started putting synthflesh on his wounds to help them and after he was done he ate some rations in an attempt to regain some of his energy and since it was near nighttime he pitched a tent and bedded down for the night "what a long day"

12. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    IC: Sting Widelmet

Sting brought his ship out of hyperspace and towards the planet. This is it he thought, bringing his ship through the atmosphere. Down below, he could see vat valleys and streams, the green foliage of the trees bright. Intelligence thought that this was the planet where the Diamond could be found, but they could always be wrong. Still, Sting was confident in his abilities; if they were correct, he would find it. No matter how many Rebels would be pitted against him, he would still succeed. He would find it and become a hero.

13. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    OOC: wow nobody is posting here?! so i guess i will

IC:
    as Kett woke up he remebered the dream he had that night and decided to go back to his ship as he walked though the forest planet he noticed signs that rancors were 'native' to the planet
    when he got to his ship he powerded up the engins and went out into space "i wonder where it could be?"

14. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    OOC: yeah i wonder where it could be BECAUSE THERE'S NO HINTS[face_frustrated]:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.