main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Star Wars Trilogy in 30 Minutes

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Yoda-C3P0, Oct 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda-C3P0

Yoda-C3P0 Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2002
    It's official! The play Star Wars Trilogy in 30 Minutes is opening in Los Angeles at the Coronet Theatre on October 25.

It's set for a five-week limited engagement (unless we become a big hit!) The show is going to be listed on Ticketmaster and through the Coronet Theatre Box Office and website. You can also check out our website at www.sw30.com (it's not up to date yet, but will be soon)

We know some of you had a chance to see it at USC this summer while we were workshopping some changes. We've got a few new cast members (and some old ones - one of whom is coming out from New York to perform for the opening).

Hope to see some of you there.

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Thanks! I missed it at both the Celebration II, and while it was at USC. Any chance you might take it on a roadtrip down to the San Diego area?

3. Yoda-C3P0

Yoda-C3P0 Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2002
    Our original plan was to do a tour of colleges around the US, but the cast size is a little too large. Depending upon how the LA production goes, we might be able to have the show travel, or set up other productions. Many possibilities.

4. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    WOW!

I missed this at Cel II, also....I'm glad to hear about this!

How's it going, so far?

5. Yoda-C3P0

Yoda-C3P0 Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2002
    Well, we just opened this weekend, The response seems to be really possitive. There was a Los Angeles Times Calendar feature this last Sunday (October 27). It was on page 16 in the first (film) section. And today there is a review in Variety. Both of these are posted on our website www.sw30.com , as well as the KROQ blurb from Monday. The Times review should come out on Friday.

We've been working on this for so many years, we're really hoping the show will finally take-off. From all indications, we're heading in that direction.

6. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Congratulations! I will have to follow up on your site.

I hope we're able to make it down there to see it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.