New Jersey Star Wars Trivia Challenge

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BellaSabrina, Oct 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm thinking about starting this up somehow, and I know RJ's got the resources. So, if anyone *from ANY FanForce* is interested in playing, post here and also post your ideas.

Let's test your knowledge!!!
  2. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  3. iycis Jedi Knight

star 3
    No buzzers and I'm game. Cause we all know what happened last time I did trivia and there were buzzers involved. lol.
  4. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Those dudes had trigger fingers. *laughs*

I'm actually thinking something like a live chat of sorts. If not, thinking of having it in November at a location where all participants can attend. It's up in the air right now.
  5. johnny_nod Jedi Knight

star 3
    Throw in plenty of trick questions. :) Truthfully...I think perhaps you can take about five or so of the best question contributions from FanForce members all over the place to get your trivia questions. Call it a meeting of the fan minds. :)

Then invite the guy who won the MTV thingie to take part. Give him the hardest questions. :)

Oh yeah...and get iycis to host. ;)

- Johnny
  6. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    I would love to participate in this if I can.

7. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Johnny, what I was going to do is use both Star Wars Trivial Pursuit editions that RJ has, and I was also going to go to different FanForces (that aren't participating) and get questions from them as well.

I'm so happy to see people are enthusiastic about this. Depending on who and how many people will be participating, it may be done either online or in person.
  8. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    As long as it's online count me in.
  9. DarthYJTyranus Jedi Master

star 1
    "I'm with you to!" I am a trivia junkie and like a challenge so count me in.
  10. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    Trivial Pursuit BAH?!! I don't need that I have ALL the info on those cards and more stored in my mind!! Now that's a SCARY thought!
  11. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    It's going to be an online challenge (so people from other groups in other states can be involved too). I'm going to work out the kinks, and it will be in November sometime.

I'll start making a list of who wants in, so you have until October 31st to sign up with me :)

It's gonna be funnnnn!
  12. XenoSphere Jedi Master

star 4
  13. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
  14. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm definitely in for it.
  15. Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
  16. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
  17. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    Is this OT only? Or are we including PT, books?
  18. spazzer Jedi Knight

I'm in, and to make it a challange, Lets incluse all refrences, SW cannon, Books, art, And Other SW refrences (IE: Jay and silent bob movies)
  19. johnny_nod Jedi Knight

star 3
    If we were culling from multiple sources, you might want to option the notion of categorizing the trivia challenge.

Unless you'd prefer to have a flat set of non-categorized questions...but bear in mind that unless this is geared for diehard SW fans ONLY, I imagine a majority of those who know SW arcana will be limited to having seen the movies(and perhaps a book or two, but not each and every one of them).

Again, though...if you have some braggart out there who claims to know everything down to the name of the company that put out the first pacifier George Lucas used in his infancy, hit him with everything we have. :)

- Johnny
  20. Sith-Kazar Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't know how good I'll do, but I would love to try!
  21. JediSara Force Ghost

star 5
  22. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    I want to know what areas this is covering in the SW universe before I decide. ;)

Sounds cool though. :D
  23. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    Good point gang-

I do not consider the SE DVD's to be cannon. Sorry thats just me. I am sure that should be an issue that is discussed.

"In ESB, what are Darth Vaders next words Luke throws himself down the Bespin shaft aftr their duel?"

Imagine the possibilites. lol

~DG~
  24. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I won't be including EU, Special Editions, etc. It's going to be covering all movies created. That's it ;)
  25. FenigDurak Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm totally in. Thank Sith__Chick from Denver to alerting me. Iycis, when Reaper told me about your buzzer experience, I nearly hit the bus driver I was sitting behind. [face_blush]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.