main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Trivia

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandalorianHunter

MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2003
    What is the name of the rebel soldier that Darth Vader chokes at the beginning of Episode 4?

2. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    For some reason I want to say Captain Antilles?

3. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    In case you were all wondering with breathless anticipation to the full answer from my last posted question, it was Yaddle & Yarael Poof replaced in EP2 by Shaak Ti & Coleman Trebor respectively.Now then, who was originally slated to play the role of Han Solo?

4. MandalorianHunter

MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2003
    you are correct jedi junkie! as far as pada's question goes, i think it was tom selleck?

5. SITH_L_MAUL

SITH_L_MAUL Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    I don't think so Tim, I think it was Robert Redford, But I could be wrong also. :)

6. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Ok, I'm going to take a shot at PADA's question, was it Burt Reynolds? That name sticks in my head for some reason. <_<

7. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Ok, here's an easy one, what two sentient races call Mon Calamari home?

8. PADA-1

Feb 11, 2003
    That would be the Quarren and Mon Cal. The anser to my last question was Christopher Walken, which boggles the mind seeing as how he is such a "creepy" actor. Okay, here's my next question, what is the name of the band in the cantina of A New Hope?

9. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Pada, you're correct! As for your new question, would it be Figrin D'An and the Modal Nodes?

10. PADA-1

Feb 11, 2003
    yup Jedi, here's my question. What is the name of Vader's super star destroyer?

11. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    that would be Executer.

12. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    On that same note "Who supervised the construction of Darth Vader's Super Class Star Destroyer Executer?"

13. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Was it Admiral Ozzle?

14. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Nope but close he is and Admiral!

15. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Whoa, Demon, where do you find the answers to some of these questions?! *chuckle* That one is definitely trivia in its purest sense. Since I got one right previous, I think I'm also entitled to a bit of trivia. In an attempt to sway Han's devotion to winning Leia's affection, what did the Hapan Prince Isolder offer Han to cease his attempts?

16. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    El bump. o_O

17. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Another thing that we decided at the meeting is that if you ask a trivia question and nobody gets the right answer with in 3 days then go ahead and give the answer since nobody obviously knows it. This was decided because the trivia has been dead for 2 weeks because of very good and tough questions, let's keep more of them coming. :)

18. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    In the beginning of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, what is the name of the nightclub that Indiana is at?(yes this is a star wars question :))

19. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    That would be Club Obi-Wan
    Oh im sorry about not giving the answer I was waiting for someone to say I give up! lol the answer to my question "Who supervised the construction of Darth Vader's Super Class Star Destroyer Executer?"
    the answer is Admiral Griff. I like to get everone stumped. Oh you were close Sean.

20. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Hey, good one, Sean! ^_^ I'm surprised no one asked that one before. And is anyone gonna take a shot at my question? *sniffle* I feel hurt.. No one's even tried!

21. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    My question isnt that hard this time but I like to make them chalenging. Ok
    What is the name of Jabba the Hutt's father?

22. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I want to think that it's Gorga or Gorba (something like that).

23. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    lol man your very close or are you picking on me. Its been 3 days so Ill give it to you its not Gorba but "Zorba" the Hutt now Im going to Pizza the Hutt

24. PADA-1

Feb 11, 2003
    What is the name and/or species of the guy smoking at the cantina in New Hope?

25. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Righto, as it seems to have just hit me in the head that I was supposed to post the answer to my un-attempted trivia question about a week ago... <_< I shall post it now! ... Prince Isolder offered Han a Hapes NOVA Battle Cruiser.. Righto. So now I shall pop another trivia question since no one answered my last one!! .... *thinks......* Erm... According to the books (Pre-EpI, EpII) who developed the Death Star, and where?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.