main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Trivia

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    . . . .>_> Uh....... Naberrie? x_x;

2. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Nope, Neberrie was a fake name just for security reasons.

3. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Was just taking a wild guess. >_<! I have no idea what her middle name is, then.. Although I have the feeling I've heard it before... =X

4. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Okay, Since nobody guessed it...It's a trick question! She has no middle name! [face_dancing]

5. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Tricksy Hobbitses...

6. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Before the prequels came out I used to always get people with the question "What is Princess Leia's Mother's name?" Can't really get away with that one anymore. [face_whistling]

7. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    You evil evil man...! >_o!

8. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    I posted this question once long ago and no one could answer it and neither could anyone cause it wasnt in the movies books comics ect... so here it is agian cause there is an answer and I know it now lol.
    "What is the name of Yoda's race?" boy you all are going to have fun with this one hehehe

9. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    His race is unknown. It has never been said what race Yoda is and I know this because it was just in the book Dark Rendevous.

10. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    I have to say I dont want to spoil episode 3 for anyone but it is revealed in the next movie. Oh wait a minute its revealed in episode 4 New Hope if you have the paperback version its in the first couple of pages so its realy not a spoiler so to speek hehehe

11. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    :confused: Umm ok, Go ahead and give us the answer. It's been years since I read the novels of the old trilogy but I definetely don't remember reading that. I just don't see how this is possible since Yoda wasn't even introduced until Episode 5. What page is this info on? [face_thinking]

12. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    LOL I found my old paper back book of New Hope if you have it its the prologue. When you read it and the end its says from the first saga "Journal of the Whills"
    I have to say Yoda has a book from his home planet called journal of the whills so his races name is "Whill"

13. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I believe that it was the most recent issue of the Insider...Where they answer questions that the fans write in...Somebody asked the question about the Whills being Yoda's race and they said that it wasn't true...They said that who exactly the whills are is a mystery but that Lucas confirmed that Yoda was NOT a Whill. But I can see where you thought he was. :)

14. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Oh ok i thought yoda was a whill. I wonder what his race will be called anyone have a shot at this i really cant think of anything good.

15. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    If I was George Lucas and was naming Yoda's race what would I name it? Well the only other character in Star Wars that was the same race as Yoda was Yaddle so I would probably make it begin with a Y. It should also be something that sounds wise and highly skilled just as Yoda. I would name his race "The Yin". [face_idea]

16. JediMasterCassel

JediMasterCassel Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2005
    i though Yoda is a Whill(guess not but o well), what was his Master who trained him name? and his race/speices

17. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003

I have no clue. Anyone else have an idea?

18. JediMasterCassel

Mar 5, 2005
    i know!! lol

19. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Well, we have a three day rule that if no one can answer it in three days you get to ask another question and give us the answer to the last.

20. JediMasterCassel

Mar 5, 2005
    Sorry didnt know lol, the anwser is his name was Bontu Sitmus same race as yoda thats how he discovered him. by going to him home planet(fun fact: Bontu is orange)

New question:
    - What planet was Anikin Born on
    or
    - Khameir Sarin is also know as Dath ______

21. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    I have no idea about the first one, but would the second one be Darth Maul? I really need to read some more of the EU books.. ._.;;

22. JediMasterCassel

Mar 5, 2005
    Anikin was born on Thessius. Yes Darth Maul is the correct answer!! your turn

23. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Score. Where did you find out what planet Anakin was born on? Was it in a book?

Um um um... Trivia... erm.... Who was the first person we see Darth Vader kill? (whoa, that's a loaded question if I've ever seen one..)

24. JediMasterCassel

Mar 5, 2005
    Capt. Attilles

to the prev. post(ur gonna hate me alot) Super Shadow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.