main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO STAR WARS TRIVIA

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediDBM, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDBM

JediDBM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    Okay everybody, to hopefully generate more board activity in KC, I am going to start posting Trivia questions from my Jedi Dex, so they are official questions. Anybody/ everybody is welcome to participate, if you know the answer, go for it. Maybe we can work on some ideas for prizes, if any, to the most correct answers or something, I will bring this up at our first meeting, but for now, this is just for fun. Go ahead and answer if you think you know the correct answer, even if you think somebody has already given the correct answer and we will see who REALLY knows their Star Wars trivia.
    First question: In the movie A New Hope, what is Luke Skywalker's call sign in the Death Star battle?
    A) Gold one
    B) Red five
    C) Rogue two
    D) Gold leader

2. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    Easy, Red Five.

Ok here's one....

Question 2: Name all the people that wore the Boba Fett Costume on camera? (hint:there are more than one)

3. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    "Red Five standing by"

The only one who I can think of is Jeremy Bulloch and whoever the kid is in AOTC other wise I have no clue

4. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    my answer will take about 24 hours to come up with, but I bet there has been 3 or 4 different people wear that Boba Fett costume on camera.

5. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    QUESTION THREE: Who provided Yoda'a voice and worked as his primary puppeteer?

A) George Lucas
    B) Frank Oz
    C) James Earl Jones
    D) Harrison Ford

6. LukeSkiewalker

Apr 4, 2003
    Frank Oz: the voice of Yoda, Grover, and Miss Piggy

7. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey my question wansn't answered. The little kid in AOTC didn't wear the costume, he put Jango's hat on.

8. LukeSkiewalker

Apr 4, 2003
    Sorry Lordstimpy but I don't know and I have no clue where to find that info. :p

9. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    Lordstimpy, I am still working on the answer to that question. Trying to find the names in the credits. And what I am attempting here is to ask a different question every day, answers or not. My plan is right now to ask a different question every day and say that all of the answers are due by 11:59 PM Wednesday night each week for all of the questions and tally up on Thursday all of the answers for the questions for that week. Then start again on Friday with new questions. Sound like a plan?

10. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    QUESTION FOUR: What was the color of Annakin's lightsaber when Count Dooku cut off his arm at the end of AOTC?
    A) Red
    B) Green
    C) Blue
    D) Purple

11. LukeSkiewalker

Apr 4, 2003
  12. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    QUESTION FIVE: What was the final task Luke Skywalker had to complete to become a Jedi?
    A) Construct a lightsaber.
    B) Confront Vader.
    C) Make peace with Emporer Palpatine.
    D) Train Leia to become a jedi.

13. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    Boba Fett: I could not find an actor's name in the credits for A New Hope (Special Edition), but there is one, Jeremy Bullock in The Empire Strikes Back, There is two, and Jeremy Bullock in The Return of The Jedi. Temuera Morrison plays Jango Fett in AOTC if you count that as Boba Fett's armor. So my answer is two if you only count those named Boba Fett, but three if you count Jango.

14. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    I have Decided that Thursday Night/Friday morning will be the official start of the Kansas City Star Wars Trivia questions. That is when we will actually be playing for points that count. Right now is just for fun to prepare you for what is coming. I'm sure all of you are thinking these questions are easy, but I will dive into the movies and come up with questions that will make you have to go back and watch the movie for the answers. For prizes, I was thinking about some kind of little Star Wars memoribilia thing. And the prizes would be handed out at our monthly meetings. To encourage more attendance at our meetings, hehehehe. Maybe we could even find a small section in LukeSkiewalker's newsletter, like who is ahead in points, and who won for the month. We'll see what kind of participation this generates.

15. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Well I'm talking about Boba not Jango, and Jeremy Bullock is only one.

This should help you...

Click Here

16. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    QUESTION SIX: What is it that Lando Calrissian promises Han Solo won't happen to the Falcon while he is piloting it in the second Death Star battle?
    A) Get a wax job.
    B) Get a new paint job.
    C) Get any dents.
    D) Get a scratch.

17. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    D) get a scratch

18. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    OK, so far you all have done well with these simple trivia questions, but tonight starts the official trivia, now we are playing for points. Good luck to all of you and may the force be with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.